- Text Size +

                “Michael?”  The giantess boomed, her warm breath rolling over him.  He used to love how she could draw out his name with a whine but now it terrified him.  Mike was petrified with fear as he heard his name come out of his ex-girlfriend’s mouth.  Mike watched a cruel smirk form on his ex-girlfriend’s beautiful face.  “Holy shit, you’re so fucking tiny!”  Kendall giggled, the box shaking as she giggled.  Kendall lowered the box away from her face.  “How did you do this?”

            Michael stared up at the giantess from his box.  She was holding the box right below her sizeable C cup breasts which now looked massive.  She was wearing a royal blue tank top with some sort of white design that he could only see the top of.  Her tan shoulders were left bare by the tank top.  She was such a beautiful woman.  Her blonde hair came down just a touch past her armpits.  Mike stared at her breasts in awe as he took in just how large she now was.

 

 

            Mike had first met Kendall about three years ago when he was 24 at a bar.  They had hit it off after he had accidently bumped into her and spilled her drink.  He had bought her a new one and they spent the whole night talking and dancing.  She was two years younger than him, 22 at the time they had met.  He had learned she was from the west coast, specifically Southern California and had gone to school out west before moving to New York City for a job after graduating.  He would later find out that her uncle was an executive at a company in New York City and this would explain how she would have such a lucrative job right out of college.  She had been living with some of her sorority sisters who also were living in the city.

            Kendall was probably, no she was, the most attractive girl he had ever been with.  She was a gorgeous girl, beautiful face, athletic body that was toned in all the right places, long legs, sizeable breasts and a firm, round ass. The only downside to this incredibly attractive girl was her personality.  Kendall was arrogant and self-entitled and could be a bit immature at times.  She was a bit snobby and could be rather bitchy and acted like a spoiled brat at times but he tried to ignore all his as he was in love with her.  She had even moved into his apartment.  He figured it was probably a result of her upbringing, being from a rather wealthy family that most likely fostered her belief that the world revolved around her.  Whatever it was though, her awesome body and attractiveness made it easy to overlook and for as much as she acted like a bitch, she always knew how to be sweet and make it up to him for putting up with her.

            Mike and Kendall had dated for about a year, and she had even moved into his apartment, before things took a turn for the worse.  For some reason he couldn’t figure out, Kendall began to act even more stuck up and arrogant than before.  She began to get annoyed with everything he did and nothing he could do was good enough for her.  They had plenty of arguments over everything.  It only took about a month for things to spiral out of control and get rather ugly.  After one of these particularly nasty arguments, Mike had left their apartment and went out to a bar.

            Mike had gotten rather drunk at this bar, ignoring his phone as Kendall blew it up with texts and calls.  He had no interest in listening to or reading her insults and threats.  She was a bitch and he was done with her stuck up, spoiled brat attitude.  It was also at this bar he made his biggest mistake, potentially in his life, while he was drunk.  He went home with another girl.

            Mike barely remembered what had happened that night.  It was all just one big blur.  He did however, remember waking up at this random girl’s place and rolling to grab his phone.  He had looked at the screen and after seeing all the missed calls and unread messages on his phone from Kendall, he realized he was in deep shit.  He knew she was pissed. 

He had hurried back to the apartment as quickly as possible although it was too late for him to explain himself.  It all went downhill from there as she had an idea of what he had done but she had exactly pieced it together a few days later what he had done.  She had been absolutely terrifying and he heard insults from her he never he even knew existed.  She dumped him and moved out within a week.  That had been a little over a year ago and he hadn’t seen her since but he still had feelings for her despite how horribly it had all ended.  All he knew about her was she was now 25 and looked to be happy.

 

 

            Mike looked up at Kendall and saw how easily she held what he thought was the ceiling but in reality, was the box top.  He saw her large tan, manicured fingers holding it effortlessly, her nails done with a French manicure with square, white tips and a nude base.  She held the box top high above his prison and he saw her looking away from the box.  “Seriously like, how did you get him so small?  Is this, thing, even real?”

            Mike heard a chuckle and a second person came into view, this person a man.  Mike was horrified to see that this giant was Jake, the man he had met at the coffee shop.  The giant had short brown hair and brown eyes.  He chuckled as he saw Mike standing in the box.  “Hello again, Mike.”  Jake said to him before planting a kiss on Kendall’s lips.  “He’s real, babe.  That’s really Michael Grayson, your ex-boyfriend.”

            Kendall practically squealed in delight as she heard this before kissing Jake once again.  The box shook as she did so before she pulled away.  Kendall looked back down at Mike in the box and grinned.  “How did you get him so small though?  I mean like, look at him.  He’s fucking tiny.”  Mike was scared shitless but felt anger welling up inside him.

            “Remember those pills I order off that site on the deep web?”  Jake said.  Kendall just gave him confused look.

            “I take it you don’t but anyway, I ordered these pills off of some site that said they were shrinking pills.  It was like a hundred dollars for a bottle of them so I figured what the hell it was worth a shot to buy them.”

            “Ok but why buy them?  I mean that seems like a pretty dumb thing to buy?”  Kendall cut in.

            “True but they worked, didn’t they?  You have your dick of an ex tiny and in a box in your hand.  I ordered them after you telling me how much of an asshole this dude was to you.  I figured you would get a kick out of having him shrunk and at our, I mean your, mercy.”  Jake said, grinning.

            Kendall laughed loudly.  The box shook as she did, knocking Mike about.  “Well he’s not just at my mercy, he’s at your too!”  Kendall and Jake kissed again above Mike.  “I get that you used the pills but how did you find him to shrink him?”

            “That’s the fun part.  I did a little snooping around to find out where Mike works.  It just so happens a guy who I knew in college actually works for the same company this dumbass does or well did.  After that, it was just tracking him down.  One day I finally saw him at the coffee shop he loves so much and just pretended that I had met him the weekend before while he was drunk.  Like an idiot he believed me.”  Jake said, smiling broadly while Kendall laughed before responding.  “Oh my gosh!  He is such a fucking mess when he drinks!  Like seriously, he does so much stupid shit!”

            “I bet he does.  Anyway, the next day, this morning actuall,y I ran into him again in the same coffee shop as I was grabbing myself and you some coffee, like a good boyfriend.”  Kendall giggled at this.

            “They screwed up my order and so as I was opening the door to go back inside, I run into this shithead.  So we talk for a little bit before he realizes they effed up his order too!”  Both of the giants laugh before Jake continues.  “This is the best part.  So I tell him I’ll take his coffee back up to the counter to get his order fixed and this dumbass actually trusts me to do it!  He trusts some random dude he just met yesterday!”

            Mike turned red as both Kendall and Jake’s cannonlike laughter drowned out anything else.  Well yeah, he had trusted him to fix his order.  He didn’t know the guy had some weird, magic shrinking pills and was going to shrink him and give him as a gift to his bitch of a girlfriend who just so happened to be Mike’s ex.

            “So, seeing my chance, when they gave me the proper coffee I slipped a pill into his drink.  It dissolved pretty quickly and I gave it to him and he drank it up.  I then walked with him until he passed out and shrunk in some random alley on his way to work.  I grabbed him up, got rid of his briefcase and clothes and popped him in my pocket.  Little guy stayed knocked out all the way back to our, I mean your, apartment.  I then stuck him in the box where I left him until you got back so I could give him to you as a present.”

            “You fucking son of a bitch!  You drugged me!  I’ll fucking kill you!”  Mike yelled up, catching both the giants by surprise.  He trembled a bit as they both stared down at him.  He saw Jake smirk and Kendall’s eyes narrow.  She gave the box a hard shake sending Mike slamming hard into the side of the box.  “Tough guy, huh?”  Jake said raising his eyebrows as Mike tried to stand up.

            “Don’t talk to my boyfriend like that.”

            “Fuck you, you giant fucking bitch!”

            Lightning quick a huge tan finger crashed into him, pinning him painfully against the wall of the box, the massive white tip of his ex-girlfriend’s manicured nail digging into his throat.  “What did you just say to me, you insignificant little shit?”  Kendall practically growled.  She looked absolutely livid.  His little arms were trapped but even if they weren’t, there was no way he could push her finger away from him.  Mike struggled to breathe as the tip of nail threatened to crush his windpipe and quite possibly decapitate him.

            “Whoa, whoa, whoa.  Easy, babe.  He’s just shrunk not invincible.  You don’t want to kill him before we have fun with him, do you?” Jake said, placing a hand on his girlfriend’s shoulder.  Kendall’s face relaxed and the finger retreated.  Mike slumped to the floor of the box and rubbed at his throat while gasping for air.  “I think my boyfriend and I are going to have to teach you some respect.”

            Mike slowly stood up and walked shakily towards the center of the box.  Kendall’s huge hand reappeared and he watched as she made a fist but had extended her huge index finger towards him.  “Look at his tiny dick.”  She said, giggling like a schoolgirl.  Mike turned red as a fire truck and immediately covered himself eliciting laughs from both giants.  Mike backed away as the huge finger approached him slowly.

            Kendall brought her finger forward and simply poked at him, knocking him flat on his back.  She giggled even more before her thumb and index finger came down on him like a claw.  He was pinched up between her thumb and index finger and lifted up to her face while she put the box down.  His arms were pinned to his sides by her large fingers and he was helpless in her grip.

            As he was held before her face, he watched as her lips parted, revealing perfect, white teeth that would be able to tear his body in half like it was nothing.  “You pathetic little thing.”  Kendall began, her warm breath washing over him.  “You were always so proud.  Proud of your shitty car, your shitty job, your shitty apartment you made me live in because you were too fucking stupid to figure out how to sublease to someone else.  Now look at you,” Kendall smirked at him, a smug look on her face as her eyes shifted down slightly.  “Not so much to be proud of now.”

            With that she drove her pinky finger of her other hand straight into Mike’s exposed genitals.  He screamed loudly in pain while her and Jake, who was watching his girlfriend, laughed loudly at this.  Her finger withdrew from his crotch and she grinned at him.  Mike could feel tears welling up but fought the urge to cry.

            “Please, Kendall I’m sorry.  I was just angry and scared.  Please help me.  Please, you loved me.”  Kendall grinned at him before laughing, loud, hearty laughter.  “I did and that was a mistake on my part.  You were an asshole and still are.  You fucking cheated on me, you little shit, remember?  Why the hell would I ever help a loser like you?”

            “P-Pl-Pl-Please Kendall, I’m begging you.”  Mike timidly said.  Kendall grinned at him.

            “Puh-Puh-Puh-Please,” Kendall mocked in a baby voice before returning to her normal, bitchy tone, “And you call that begging?  That’s not begging me for help.”  Mike could feel himself being lowered and Kendall’s body flew by as he descended.  He realized she was bending over, which was mind numbing to comprehend something as large as her moving like she did.

            She released Mike from between her thumb and index finger to the hardwood floor.  He landed with a thud and was left a little dazed from the rapid descend.  She then stood back up leaving Mike on the floor at her feet.  Mike looked around the room before he heard her booming voice from up above.

            “You said you were begging me and I don’t hear or see, any begging little guy.”  Mike slowly stood up and looked in front of him.  He was staring at two massive, pedicured tan feet, the toenails painted white.  He looked up the toned, tan legs to the powerful thighs revealed by a pair of white demin shorts, frayed at the bottoms and ripped by design in some places.  The royal blue tank top with the white he had only seen part of before he saw that the white was actually part of a large, interlocked “LA” on the tank top like the Dodgers logo.  Her blonde hair was falling to about her armpits and he saw she had her hands on her hips.  “Well?  I’m waiting.”

            Mike was absolutely terrified.  Kendall was towering above him like a building.  He was frozen in fear and rooted to the place he was standing.  He couldn’t believe how tall she was.  He used to look down on his 5’7 former girlfriend but now he had to crane his neck just to see her face.

“Are you begging for my help or not?  You know how I hate to be kept waiting.”  Mike watched as she folded her arms beneath her breasts.  He then felt the ground shake and then shake again.  It was almost rhythmic he realized as he looked down at her feet which were eye level with him.

            Mike saw the source of the shaking ground.  Kendall was tapping her massive right foot, a loud thumping sound created as her bare sole slapped against the hardwood.  The air beneath the foot that was displaced carried over him and he could smell her musky foot funk.  Mike slowly backed away from the tapping foot.  He could see himself being absolutely pulverized beneath the tan monstrosity that was slapping against the floor.

            Kendall sighed loudly drawing Mike’s attention up to her face.  He saw her roll and her eyes and could tell she clearly annoyed and also running low on patience.  He knew from experience it was always best to play her stupid games no matter how petty and full of bullshit they were.  He stopped moving backwards and began to move back towards her feet.

            “Please Kendall!  Please help me!  I’m begging you!  Please help me!”  He yelled up to her.  He had no idea if she could even hear him.  She was looking down at him although she seemed to be uninterested.  He saw her head turn towards Jake before speaking.  Her foot stopped tapping which resulted in the ground no longer shaking.

            “Hey Jake.  When you think of begging, what do you think of?”

            Mike turned his head towards Jake.  He had honestly forgot the giant was even there, he was just so terrified of Kendall.  Jake was even bigger than Kendall.  He was wearing black athletic socks that came up to his ankle and a pair of khaki shorts that came down to just above his knees, revealing his hairy legs.  He had on plain dark gray t-shirt.  He looked like some sort of chiseled god standing there next to Kendall.

            “Well, I guess when I think of begging I think of someone who is probably pathetic, on their knees, pleading with someone way more powerful than them for help.”  Jake said.  Kendall turned her head back down towards Mike and raised her eyebrows.  Mike gulped as he realized what she expected.  He felt the ground begin to shake again as once more her sole slapped against the floor as she tapped her foot.  She wanted the whole nine yards.

            Mike dropped to his knees and saw a smirk appear on her smug face.  Her foot stopped tapping and she kept her arms crossed.  “Kendall!  Please help me!  I need your help!  I’m begging you!”  He saw Kendall lean over and brush her blonde hair back.  She then cupped a hand around her ear.  “What was that little guy?  I couldn’t quite hear you.”  Mike heard Jake chuckle.

            Mike took a deep breath and then addressed her again.  “Kendall!  Please!  I am on my knees begging you for help!  Please help me!  Please!  I need you!”  Kendall’s reply was simply laughter.  She stood back up to her full height and clapped her hands together.  “You’re so cute and pathetic!”  She giggled.  She was clearly enjoying humiliating him like this.  He could hear Jake laughing at him as well.

            “Does the wittle man need my help?”  Kendall taunted in a mocking tone as she laughed.  “Yes Kendall, I do need your help!  I’m on my knees begging you!”  This elicited more loud laughter from the giant couple.  Mike felt himself turning red once again.  “You are so fucking pathetic!”  Kendall laughed.  The ground shook as Jake took a couple steps and stood next to Kendall.  He put an arm around her and grinned down at Mike.

            “You know, he looks like a little bug down there, doesn’t he?  I fucking hate bugs, especially in my apartment.”  Kendall said, grinning down at Mike.  He could see an evil glint in her eyes.  “He does look like a bug, babe.  What are you going to do about it?”  Jake said as he kissed her cheek.  Mike remained on his knees despite trying to move but was paralyzed with fear as her blue eyes bore into him.  She uncrossed her arms and placed her hands back on her hips.

            Mike could feel his legs shaking as he stared up at the grinning giants.  They looked so powerful, towering high above him.  He watched as Kendall placed her right hand on Jake’s shoulder and he heard her flesh scrapping against the floor which drew his attention to her feet.  He watched as her right foot lifted off the floor and raised up.  Kendall had a cruel smirk on her face as she brought her foot up and held it up.  She then lowered her foot ever so slightly and cast Mike in the shadow as it hovered high above him.

            Mike gathered some courage and tried shake his fear for just a moment to move out from under her foot.  He immediately started to stand up but as he did, he heard Kendall’s voice.  “I didn’t say you could get up.”  Mike stopped moving and sank back down to his knees, left staring up at his ex-girlfriend’s foot above him.

            Mike stared up at the massive foot above him.  Despite her being 5’7, Kendall had rather large feet at a size 9.5.  Her colossal sole was on full display, pink and reddened with a tiny, almost unnoticeable, specks of dirt collected on her heel and near the ball of her foot, not to mention lint and other detritus that was stuck to her broad sole.  He also noticed some white sock fuzz stuck to her sole and up near her toes.  This was no doubt a result of her walking around barefoot and the sock fuzz probably from a pair of socks she’d recently removed.  He saw her wiggle her large toes, curling and scrunching them, giving him a view of her white nails and scrunching her sole as well.

            Mike watched as her foot raised up ever so slightly.  “Seeing him like this, at my feet like a pathetic little bug, it makes me want to,” Mike saw her foot rise up just a little bit before it came down towards him while she simultaneously said, “stomp him!”  Mike screamed and closed his eyes as her colossal sole grew larger as it came down.  He was freaking terrified.

BOOM!

            The loud booming sound was like a thunderclap.  The ground shook and he felt his teeth rattle in his skull.  Mike had expected her foot to come down on him and to experience an enormous amount of pain.  Instead Mike was knocked from his knees but didn’t feel the agonizing pain and experience the blackness he thought was coming.  The loud booming sound was followed by roaring laughter from the giants that drowned out Mike’s shrill screams before he opened his eyes.  He saw Kendall’s massive foot several feet away from him (his scale) and slowly pulled himself up.  She could have crushed him into paste with her stomp.  AS he stood up, he saw both Kendall and Jake laughing loudly, high above him.  Mike felt a warm liquid flowing down his leg.

            Mike had just pissed himself after his enormous ex-girlfriend had tormented him with the thought of her stomping him.  His urine puddled at his feet, the swarm piss continuing to run down his leg as he trembled before the giant couple.  Kendall looked back down at him after burying her head in Jake’s shoulder and her eyes narrowed but then lit up at what she saw.

            “Oh my gosh!  The little guy fucking pissed himself!”  Kendall giggled as she pointed down at Mike and the puddle of piss around him.  “What’s wrong, little man?  Is my girlfriend being a big, bad, mean giant and scaring you?”  Jake grinned while Kendall giggled.  “You’re so pathetic!  You’re like, 27 and still peeing yourself!  Fucking loser!”  Kendall squealed.

            “Hey babe.  Go grab a paper towel and wipe up his little mess.  I don’t want any piss stains on my hardwood.”  Kendall said. 

            “I don’t think piss can stain hardwood.”  Jake said and Kendall gave him a look.  She took on a much more authoritative tone when she responded.  “Go get a paper towel and wipe up his mess.  I don’t care what you think about stains.”  Kendall could be quite a domineering, controlling bitch.  “Ok, ok.  I’m on it, baby.”  Jake said planting a kiss on Kendall’s cheek which softened her stern expression.

            The ground shook as Jake disappeared around the kitchen counter.  Kendall just smiled down at Mike, taking in his pathetically small form.  Jake soon returned with a paper towel in hand, his socked feet shaking the ground with each step.  “Move out of your piss puddle, you little shit or I’ll just wipe you up with it and drop you in the trash.”  Mike didn’t need to be told twice as the giant bent over.

            Mike walked backwards nearly tripping over himself as he watched the giant press the paper towel to the floor and wipe up his urine in a single swipe.  “Thanks boyfriend.”  Kendall said as she playfully kicked Jake in the butt with her foot while he was still bent over before he could stand back up.  “No problem.”  He said smiling back at her.  Mike felt the ground shake once again as the giant walked away.  He heard the opening and closing of a trash can before the ground shook and Jake resumed his spot next to Kendall.  Mike knew he was going to be in for one hell of an experience as he stood at the feet of the giant couple who were both grinning down at the tiny man.