- Text Size +

                Mike decided to take this momentary break from being tormented to take in his surroundings.  He saw that the counter that Kendall and Jake were standing before separated the kitchen from a table and four chairs around it.  He couldn’t really see the kitchen past the counter but he couldn’t believe how large it all looked.  He also saw that the hardwood floor of the kitchen extended out to the rest of the apartment through a wide doorway which probably led to more of the apartment.  This apartment was way nicer than he could ever afford or hope to live in.

Mike was snapped from his oblivious observance of the apartment by the sound of a bare foot scrapping against the hardwood.  He turned back towards Kendall and Jake and saw Kendall was sliding her foot forward.  She wiggled her large toes and smiled down at him.  Mike heard her foot peeling away from the hardwood floor and watched as she rested it on the heel.

He gazed at her broad sole once again, the reddened and pink wall of flesh speckled with dirt and lint towering above him.  She completely covered him with her massive foot.  Mike lost view of her grinning face as her foot moved forward, her heel scrapping along the hardwood.  He saw her wiggle her toes, playfully scrunching them along with scrunching her foot which caused her sole to wrinkle.

Kendall was tilting her foot back and forth above Mike.  He could smell her musky foot funk and gagged a little as he breathed it in.  Kendall’s foot suddenly stopped tilting back and forth.  He then saw Kendall’s foot begin to drop as she let it fall, allowing gravity to do the work for her.  Mike was spurred from his place beneath her and turned and ran as her foot dropped.  He yelled in panic as he ran.  Kendall had a playful, mischievous smirk on her face as she let her foot drop.

Mike just barely managed to get out from under her dropping foot.  He heard the loud boom as her foot crashed down on the hardwood and was knocked from his feet as a result.  A gust of air washed over him, displaced by her foot as it crashed down, tainted with the smell of her feet.  He turned and looked up the giantess who was smugly smirking down at him.  Mike pulled himself up and began to run away from the giantess.

Mike ran as fast as he could away from Kendall.  He wasn’t even sure where he was running too but he just wanted to get away.  The floor shook as Kendall took two small steps, bringing her huge feet crashing down on either side of Mike as he lost his footing.  Mike saw her massive feet on either side of him.  “Just where do you think you’re going?”

Kendall was standing almost directly over him.  Mike looked up from her feet, up her tan, toned legs to her denim crotch.  She had her hands on her hips as he towered over him.  He couldn’t even see her face past her breasts until she brought her head forward a little to look over her cleavage down at him.  He saw her smirking down at him.

“So, what do you want to do with him now?” Jake said.

“Let’s take him to the living room.”  Kendall said with a grin.  Mike watched as the giantess lifted up her foot and begin to move it forward.  He watched as the massive foot sailed over him, giving him a view of her pink and reddened sole as it passed overhead.  He caught whiffs of her musky foot as the foot passed above him.  Her massive foot slammed down past him, shaking the ground as it landed.  He watched Kendall walk towards the living room, a rhythmic booming accompanying her footsteps as the ground shook, growing fainter as she got further away.  Her bare feet slapped against the hardwood with each step.  He watched as her hips swayed and her beautiful, firm ass shook with each step.

The ground shook and Mike turned to find himself staring at a black socked foot, which smelled sweaty.  Mike coughed as he was engulfed in shadow and looked up to see Jake reaching down for him.  “Enjoying the view?  She sure has a nice ass, doesn’t she?”  Jake grinned.  The giant’s hand engulfed his tiny form as it closed around him.  Mike was left in the dark once again inside the giant’s fist as the giant carried him.  He could barely even move as Jake kept him tightly held.  Mike could feel Jake’s fist shake just ever so slightly with each step.

The darkness in Jake’s fist lasted no where near as long as the darkness in the box did.  Almost as soon as Jake had closed his hand around him.  He was opening it up, light once again bathing Mike’s naked form.  He was in Jake’s palm, staring at the giants who were staring right back at him.  Mike realized they were sitting down.  Jake had a stupid grin on his face while Kendall’s lips curled into a mischievous smirk.

Kendall reached for Mike as he stood in Jake’s palm.  He saw her index finger and thumb moving towards him, held like a pincer.  Mike tried to back away as the giantess hungrily eyed him as her fingers reached for him but it was hard to move on Jake’s palm.  The large, manicured fingers pinched him up between them, lifting him away from the hand.

He was brought before her smiling face before she slowly lowered him.  She let him go from being pinched between her fingers and he fell into her open palm of her other hand.  Her hand was rather soft and he struggled at first to maintain his balance.

“I always had you in the palm of my hand when we were together but now you’re like, literally in the palm of my hand!”  Kendall giggled.  Mike fought the urge to piss himself once again.

Mike could feel her palm shifting and turned to see her long fingers closing in.  “I could probably just crush you in my hand.”  Mike screamed for her to stop as her hand closed.  Kendall’s fingers closed as she made a fist, lightly squeezing Mike before she opened her hand back up.  He heard her and Jake laughing at him and saw their smug faces once he was back in her palm.

“Or maybe,” Kendall said, lifting her hand up to face while bring her head towards her hand.  “I should eat you.”  Mike saw her opening her mouth after she said this, greeting him with a dark chasm.  Her warm breath rolled over him as she brought her hand closer to her mouth.  The thought of being tossed in her mouth and swallowed alive terrified him.  “Ahhhhhh.”  She said as slowly tilted her hand as Mike screamed.

Kendall brought her hand closer to her mouth while Mike tried to wrap his arms around one of her long fingers.  Her mouth snapped shut, a loud sound accompanying her teeth coming together.  Mike was greeted by her perfect white teeth, all of them looking like they could sever his limbs off cleanly.  She moved her hand away from her mouth and laughed.

“You sound like such a little bitch when you scream.”  Kendall boomed.  Mike trembled in her hand as she grinned down at him.  Kendall slowly began to lower him, past her sizeable cleavage.  She continued to lower him and he saw himself pass her knees as he continued to lower.  Her hand abruptly stopped and began to tilt.  Mike tired to grab onto her palm but couldn’t get ahold of anything and tumbled off.

Mike didn’t fall far before landing in a heap on the floor.  After Mike was dumped onto the floor, he looked around the living room.  This living room had a large couch, a coffee table and a couple of big comfy looking chairs.  There were also a few end tables in the living room as well.  There was also an enormous flat screen TV mounted on the wall of the living room.  The TV had a large cabinet beneath it that spanned the entirety of the wall below the TV.

As he pulled himself up, he turned to look towards the large couch upon which the giants sat.  He could see both Jake’s enormous socked feet and Kendall’s bare tan feet.  He looked up and as he did, Kendall leaned forward so she could look down at him.  He watched as she ran a hand through her blonde hair, fixing it as she smiled down at him before leaning back on the couch.

“You know how couples always like to do things that push each other’s buttons, get under their skin, just cause it’s funny to like, annoy your significant other?”  Kendall said, never taking her eyes off of Mike.  “Yeah I know what you mean.  I think we’ve been together long enough that we both have some of our own.”  Jake said as Kendall giggled.  “That’s true.”  She responded.

“Anyhow, Michael here,” He used to love the way she said his name, drawing out his two-syllable name with a slight whine but now he dreaded hearing it.  “Always would complain about how my feet smelled after my workouts and my runs.  So, whenever I came back from working out or running, I would take off my shoes and find him so I could stick my feet in his face.”  Kendall giggled.

Mike had more memories than he cared to admit of having Kendall stick her feet in his face.  Kendall was an active and athletic girl who loved to run and workout.  He knew she only stuck her feet in his face because she knew it annoyed him.  Socks and barefeet had both been shoved in his face by his playful girlfriend who would giggle as he would knock her sweaty feet off of his face only for her to put them right back on.  It was something annoying but she would always laugh with that cute giggle when she was doing it.  Plenty of video gaming sessions in his living room had been interrupted by Kendall shoving her smelly, post-workout feet in his face.

Jake was laughing as Kendall talked.  “It was so funny I started to do it whenever.  Not just when I came back from running or working out but just whenever I was bored or felt like annoying Michael.  It was just too easy and he hated it.”  Mike was a bit worried about what Kendall was about to do next.  This whole conversation was beginning to scare him.

Kendall leaned forward once again and smiled down at him.  Mike saw her lift her foot up, resting it on her heel like she did before.  “Remember how you use to complain about my smelly feet, little guy?”  She said as she playfully wiggled her toes.  She moved her foot forward so that it covered him completely.  Mike smelled the musky foot once again.  Mike trembled beneath the reddened sole.  He watched as her heel lifted off the ground and Kendall held her foot above him.

Kendall held her foot above Mike, taunting him with the thought of bringing it down on him.  Her foot was terrifyingly large as it hovered above him.  It blocked most of his view as he looked up.  Kendall’s foot began to descend and Mike was frozen by fear. 

Kendall’s foot came down on him, flattening him onto his back.  Kendall’s foot exerted just enough pressure to be painful as well as keep him pinned.  Her foot was firm yet soft and her foot flesh was warm.  Kendall’s feet were well taken of and he felt her warm, pillowy sole closing in all around.  The foot was all around him and he was terrified.  The musky smell of her foot was quite strong as he was trapped beneath the massive ped.

“How does my foot smell?  Does it smell good?”  Kendall’s voice was muffled and seemed distant.  She sounded pretty happy and giddy.  “Can’t just push it off your face like you use to, huh?”  Kendall giggled as she felt his tiny form pinned under her powerful foot.  Jake was grinning as he watched his girlfriend torment the tiny man.  “If I pressed my foot down a little harder, I could crush you like a bug.”  Mike felt her foot pressing down a bit harder, sending pain throughout his body.  He opened his mouth to scream and got a mouthful of grimy foot flesh.

Kendall smiled as she pressed her foot down slightly harder on Mike.  “You are such a bitch.”  Jake chuckled.  Kendall giggled.  “You know it, babe.  He deserves this though.”  Jake leaned over and kissed Kendall.  She withdrew from her kissing him and giggled.  “This is the best gift ever!”  She said as she pressed her foot down on Mike even harder, causing him even more pain.

Mike was begging for Kendall to remove her foot from him.  Her foot was so large and smelly it was overwhelming.  It was hard to breathe beneath her foot and even when he could, the air was heavy with her foot funk.  He thought his ribs were going to crack and that he was going to be flattened by her massive, tan ped.  He felt the pressure on him lessen slightly before he could feel her foot start to lightly twist back and forth on him.  He wanted to scream out in pain but was gagged by her foot.  Kendall playfully twisted her foot back and forth on his tiny form, knowing she was causing him anguish.  She giggled like a little girl as she twisted her foot on him.

Kendall lifted her foot off of Mike after tormenting him and grinned down at him.  Mike was greeted by Kendall’s smug, grinning face as her massive foot lifted off of him.  He gasped for breath as he felt his lungs expand as he looked up at Kendall.  He heard movement on the couch and saw Jake’s face come in to view near Kendall’s.  Both of the giants smiled down at him.

Mike slowly tried to stand up but heard Kendall’s bitchy voice.  “Uh uh, little man.  I didn’t say you could get up.”  Mike immediately stopped his attempt to stand up.  Kendall was so much more powerful than he was at his current size.  He was so scared of her.  He saw her smile down at him as he remained laying flat on his back.

“I still can’t get over the fact of how little he is!  This is seriously like the coolest thing you’ve ever done for me.”  Kendall said.  “I’m glad you like it.  After hearing how much of a douchebag he was to you and what he did to you, I figured you would like to fuck with him.”  Jake said grinning down at Mike.  “You got that right.  Look how little his dick is.  I mean it was small before but now it’s like not even there!  Your dick is bigger than his entire body!”  Kendall said as Mike turned beet red.  Jake chuckled and smiled smugly down at Mike.  That stung coming from her.  Kendall giggled as she saw Mike turning red.

“Awwwww, what’s a matter?  Is the wittle guy embarrassed about his itty bitty dick?”  Kendall said in a baby voice.  Jake laughed as Kendall taunted him.  Kendall’s foot raised up before settling back down, with her big toe trapping his lower body beneath it.  Mike was trapped under the giantess’s big toe as she leaned forward on the couch and smirked down at him.

Mike felt her big toe exert pressure on his lower body, painfully pressing down on him.  He cried out in pain while Kendall and Jake laughed.  Kendall began to lightly twist her big toe on his lower body, causing his screaming to continue, much to the amusement of the giant couple.  The couple continued laughing as Mike screamed.

“Look at you, trapped beneath my girlfriend’s fucking big toe.  You’re lucky she doesn’t just crush you for being a dick to her.”  Jake said as Kendall giggled.  She had stopped twisting him big toe on him and was now just exerting pressure, keeping him painfully pinned under the large, tan digit.  “Don’t worry little guy, I won’t crush you.  Where’s the fun in that?”  Mike watched as Kendall’s lips curved into an absolutely wicked grin.  “Well, I guess I should say, I won’t crush you… yet.”  With that she pressed her toe down once again, causing Mike to scream while she giggled.

As Kendall giggled while she threatened to turn Mike’s lower body and genitals into paste, Jake grinned down at him.  “Hey little man, look up here.”  Mike looked up at the giant who had just addressed him and watched as he turned towards Kendall and leaned towards her.  Kendall turned towards him as well, smiling, before they locked lips.  He watched as Kendall placed a hand on the giant’s face while the giant placed a hand on the back of her head as they made out.

Mike felt the pressure being exerted from Kendall’s big toe increase as she kissed.  He thought she was going to turn his lower body to mush.  He started to scream once again.  His legs had to be broken at this point, the pressure was incredible.  He was tormented even more by the fact that he was forced to watch and listen to the giant couple kiss.  The giants withdrew from the hot and sloppy kiss to look back down at him.  The pressure subsided on his lower body as her big toe lifted off of him.

Kendall and Jake smiled down at Mike as he gasped for breath.  He was honestly surprised to find his legs weren’t broken although he suspected he might have a few nasty bruises.  Well bruises if they kept him even alive long enough to bruise.  He then heard Jake’s powerful voice, causing him to look up at the smug giant couple.  “Alright, now it’s time to have some real fun.”  Jake said as he reached down for Mike.