- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Just a short story in the vein of the amazing Aborigen and their gentle giantess series "He and She"  I'm dedicating this to my new Giantess muse, Twinpeakslitttlefeet and her tumblr blog http://twinpeakslittlefeet-giantess.tumblr.com/  This is complete but more may follow, each self contained little slices of life between a gentle giantess and her tiny.

 

He awoke on his back, gazing up at the ceiling, which was slowly cycling through all the colors of the spectrum in a very relaxing if not downright hypnotic pattern. It wasn’t a dream, just her LED lights she used when she studied.  He didn’t want to move, nestled as he was, atop her warm thigh as she completed her online lab late into the night. He hadn’t meant to fall asleep, but the silence, her heat below him radiating through her fuzzy  fleece pajama bottoms and the blue glow from her screen had done him in. He reached out a hand to pat her leg lightly and was rewarded when she looked down at him with affection and gently tousled his hair with a single fingertip before returning to her work.

 

“You fell asleep on me..” she said, her voice dark and dusky.  “Literally.”  

 

His ears perked up at the sound of her voice..it was deeper than usual.. A little rough, almost ..gravelly? And as sexy as it sounded it set off all sorts of alarm bells in his head. Then he heard it. She coughed.

 

He scrambled to his feet looking up at her with concern.

 

“Oh no.. nononono.. You can’t get sick..  You’re not even done with finals yet!

 

She laughed at that ruefully, which caused a genuine coughing fit this time.  He frowned.  

 

“Lean down here or pick me up missy. I need to check you out”

 

“Oh do you?” she grinned and stifled another cough, a bit surprised at her pet’s sudden commanding tone.  She pushed the laptop on its little bed desk back from her and brought her torso down on top of him, burying him in her generous cleavage as the tops of her breasts threatened to spill out over the top of her spaghetti strap tank top. The massive weight of them easily pushed him onto his back on her lap and pinned him there between them.

 

“Sooo.. what’s the verdict doc?  Am I gonna live?” She purred down at him, obviously enjoying her reasserting of the dominant role in their relationship.  

 

Only his little flushed and surprised face was poking out.  The rest of him buried under her tit avalanche. She started to chuckle again at the look on his face, at once torn between enjoying where he was and his deep concern for her wellbeing.  The coughing fit that followed sprayed him with more than a little of her saliva before she could cover her mouth and turn her head..

 

He did not look happy.

 

But this was not his first booby rodeo.  While she was temporarily incapacitated and her head was turned,   he quickly inched his entire body  like a little worm out from the warm valley pinning him and grabbed one of the spaghetti straps of her top like a rope and expertly hauled himself up onto her left shoulder.  

 

“Oh no.. I’m so.. [cough] sorry.. Now I’m gonna get you sick..[cough]” She said trying not to laugh.

 

He hadn’t even bothered to wipe her spittle off himself. He was on a mission and would not be deterred. Besides he’d had way more than that small spattering on him before.. many times.  But now was not the time for mouthplay. Right now he had a sick giantess to tend to!  From his vantage point on her shoulder he looked at her as sternly as he could and pointed to her pillow.  She decided to obey this time.  To be honest, it kind of turned her on when he got all kind of commandy on her, especially since he only did it when he was really concerned for her. Plus she could have fun later putting him back in his place [snort].

 

He looked at her quizzically for a second as he rode the platform of her shoulder down to the bed, using the strap in his hand to steady himself as both elevation and angle changed.

 

“You were thinking something naughty again weren’t you.”

 

It wasn’t a question. He knew her well enough to see the glint in her eye, the half bit lower lip. She had a tell.

 

“Yeah I was thinking how nice it might be for you if I got a good fever..you know.. really turn up the heat in the ol’ oven..”  she said, absentmindedly scratching herself a few inches above her pubic bone and stretching out on the bed, just to get a reaction. She was quickly rewarded.

 

The look on his face and the red flush to his skin let her know she had broken his brain again. He stood still for a second or too, frozen in place. She could almost see his brain rebooting so he could process conscious thought again.  This of course brought on more giggling followed by more coughing. He stood still looking at her disapprovingly with his tiny hands on his hips in his elf on the shelf jammies she had gotten for him and she almost died of cuteness. She congratulated herself silently on such a great purchase.

 

“Don’t take this the wrong way, but you look so cute right now I almost kinda wanna.. eat you…” she said as she settled back into the pillow, peering over at him side ways.

 

“Uh huh.”  was all he grunted as he quickly moved to her ear without skipping a beat.  “Hand me your phone?” he said more gently.  It came in lowering in above him like a crane via her right arm. He lowered it to the bed and put his palm to the fingerprint sensor built into the home button.  They had long ago programmed it to recognize his entire hand to save him the trouble of playing twister with a code or throwing his shoulder out drawing an unlock pattern. Once unlocked he quickly swiped down from the top to reveal the quick menu and hit the flashlight icon.  He then shouldered the phone easily and stood it up on its bottom aiming the beam into the canal of her ear. He didn’t know if he was surprisingly strong for his size or it was just that small things didn’t seem to weigh much to him, but he was grateful he could still be useful.  even at this size.  She had done so much for him and continued  to every day.  He secretly relished any opportunity to pay her back in whatever small way he could.

“Well.. I don’t see any redness or swelling.  That’s good at least.”  he said, peering into the illuminated passage of her ear canal.

 

“That’s because you are looking in the wrong place Doc.” she trilled, half biting her bottom lip again.

 

He raised an eyebrow at her.

 

“Ok mouth next.”  he said as he dropped the phone on the bed and scrambled deftly up her shoulder, across her clavicle and over to her neck.  

 

“Nurse.. Would you be so kind as to hand me my instrument?”

 

She grinned and reached over to the phone where he had left it on the bed and picked it up and lowered it back down to him again. He took it from her and aimed it at her face.  She rolled her neck forward and opened her mouth dutifully as he peered inside.

 

Her warm breath wafted over him and he swallowed involuntarily as he gazed past her open lips and perfect teeth into the glistening pink abyss. Truth be told, this always made him nervous, while simultaneously arousing him.  It was a very confusing emotion.  He had been in there before of course, but the excitement was always mixed with more than a little bit of terror.  He knew she would never harm him and he trusted her implicitly but something primal in him, something left over in his DNA from when the ancestors of humanity were small and scurrying critters in a world of giant carnivores who could swallow them with a single gulp, was always urging him to flee away from this hungry orifice and find a small hole to hide in.   He steeled his courage and reminded himself that THAT was how things usually ended up between them even today, and yet he was still here, alive to tell about it.

 

On her side, the feelings were very similar but in reverse. As he stood in front of her peering into her open mouth, she was all at once excited and aroused of the thought of feeling him and tasting him in her mouth and also absolutely terrified that she might somehow slip and swallow him alive (again!). That's why they had rules.  Always wear a tether,  never with her head back like this and NEVER EVER while she was drunk, or super sleepy (that had been to close of a call)     But the part she never told him, the part she kept buried deep in her brain almost to the point of subconscious thought, was that she secretly wanted to.  A primal part of her, a predatory part of her, wanted to swallow him down completely.  To feel him slip down her throat into her darkness and make him part of herself and never let him go...

 

But right now, she just wanted her throat to stop itching.

 

He was making  “hmmm” and “Ohhh” sounds as he peered into her mouth.  She wanted to ask him what he saw but waited patiently for the tap tap on her lip that would signal he was clear. The longer he was taking the more salacious and darker her thoughts were going.  He better hurry up or this was going to turn into an internal examination very quickly.

 

Finally he tapped her and switched off the light, holding the phone up for her to take.

 

“Well it looks good in your mouth.” he continued  “Might be some drainage in the back of your throat. Hard to tell from this angle, but definitely not strep or tonsillitis.  Could be flu, but I think it’s just a cold.

 

“That’s it?”  she drawled  “You know I’m overdue for my gynecological check up too.  I can hand you the light back if you want to take care of that for me.”,  she smirked.  

 

“Why?  Is there redness and swelling?”,   he teased back at her as he looked up into her huge hazel eyes.

 

“You’re the Doc.. why don’t you go look and you can tell me” she purred, grinning widely as she lifted the waistband of her fleece pajama pants creating a rather inviting triangle shaped cave, into which as he turned to follow her hand he could just barely glimpse the small rise of her mons and the soft curls within, beckoning to him.  She raised her hips a few times and made “unnh” noises just to tease him.  She didn't think he would really go for it, but she certainly wouldn't have stopped him if he did.

 

She always had to make this difficult.  

 

“Maybe later, after I’ve seen to your cold. You have finals coming love.  I want you to be at your best, k?”  

 

He slipped over the side of her and walked over to the edge of the bed and disappeared into the open drawer of her night stand. She could hear him rummaging through the contents and pill bottles rattling around as he searched for just the right meds to give her.

 

She was only mildly disappointed.. Her heart was too busy swelling to bursting as she thought of her little man and how small and cute he was, yet determined to do everything he could possible do for her, even forgoing  a trip to his “happy place”  She would let him play doctor for now, do everything he was capable of on his own. Then she would assist when needed, as unobtrusively as possible and later, when he had tuckered himself out seeing to her needs, she would tuck him away somewhere safe and warm as a reward for his efforts on her behalf and he would be too tired to argue.  

 

Too bad it hadn’t been a fever.