- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The girls get to go to a party while Mary is still trying to come to terms with her situation. Also, she almost sucks a dick.

 

---

*CRASH*

I'm suddenly jostled awake by the sound of glass being shattered. In a bit of a panic, I quickly yet groggily sit down on the couch I seemingly passed out on spilling my cup of beer all over the carpet. Good thing I don't have to clean this mess.

I look around trying to get my bearings on the dim lit living room, the music blasting from the kitchen not helping the least bit, but only manage to see a couple others passed out on the floor and a couple making out while smoking some joints on the sofa.

Oh, nevermind, they are doing quite a bit more than just making out, I notice as the girl starts shaking her hips on her boyfriend's lap. People these days are beyond shameless, not that I am anyone to judge.

But what was that crashing sound anyways? Should have been close by to be able to hear it over that deafening music.

I eventually manage to find the cause of the noise as I look behind the couch towards the kitchen and take in the scene. Some guy laying on the floor on what used to be a glass table, now just shards and cups of spilled beer, and a much bigger guy driving his foot full speed towards his cranium as a couple of girls swiftly flee the scene. Someone must have really pissed off Big Ted.

At just above 6'5''(Well, now probably somewhere below) and being built like a fridge, Big Ted is not someone you wanna mess with. He's made that very clear during the past few years of school, not that anyone in their right mind would want to, he is a very well respected classmate in the eyes of many and a very good lay in the eyes of many more.

My thoughts drift back to the conversation I had with Tanya and Candy. It would appear that soon Big Ted will be no more, I mean, how fucked is that? Such a notable person will suddenly become a literal fraction of their former self and people may even forget him as he was...

...There's no beating around the bush. Today before coming here my anxiety got the better of me and I decided to quickly measure myself, that 'quickly' then turned into the better part of half an hour of me erasing any shadow of doubt... 5'1''... I could maybe reason it as a mistake on my part as it wasn't too far apart from my previous 5'2'', but it's beyond a far cry from my original 5'4''.

I haven't yet talked about it with anyone and even wore high heels to try and hide it, and I know the girls wouldn't tell anyone about it, but I still have had this pit in my stomach even before getting here. I have tried not thinking about it and just fill myself up with alcohol, but there's just so much I can drink... At least I'm thankful no one has touched on the topic of the virus, I was sure that at the party it would be the top gossip, but It seems no one has the balls to so much as mention it in the proximity of Big Ted. Well, except maybe the guy he smashed through a table. Speaking of which, I wonder if they're done.

Sure enough, as I focus again on the scene of the kitchen, the guy that got his ass beat is being carried away by a friend, he's bleeding but he should be fine, maybe perhaps. I sure am VERY glad I don't have to clean this mess.

Ted is still in the kitchen, he seems to be talking with... Is that Tanya? I was wondering where she went off to. But considering the state of her miniskirt and messed up hair, I can give myself some ideas. They seem to be... flirting? Ah, yeah, she grabbed his junk, definitely flirting.

Oh, although he does seem to be walking away by himself. It seems he isn't in the mood to get some tail with Tanya.

''Hey, move your ass.''

Eh?

Tanya seems to have sneaked up on me. ''I need your help with something,'' she says while avoiding my eyes.

I squint at her and reply, ''Does it have something to do with Ted?''

''What!? No!'' Tanya retorts while still avoiding my gaze, looking a bit embarrassed.

''At least look at me while lying to my face.'' Forcing herself to look at me she continues, ''Ok, fine! I need you to help me suck Ted off.''

What.

She sighs, ''That was part of the deal to stop him from calling the party off, you know I don't ask for this shit from other people, but come on we both wanted the alcohol!''

''...Couldn't you ask Candy? Y'know I don't like sucking cock.''

''We both know she doesn't do the D, besides she already cornered some poor girl upstairs. Regardless, I've helped you practice!''

''SHHHH!'' I quickly tried to shut her up, ''Don't say it out loud! Besides that was only on bananas and shit, I can't handle Big Ted.''

''We'll share, don't worry about it,'' Tanya finishes as she starts dragging me by the arm upstairs...

---

''Give me a second,'' said Tanya as she moved to lock the door to Ted's room. Meanwhile, I was kneeling face-to-crotch with Ted, awkwardly staring at his bulging jeans after having exchanged a passing greeting.

''A'ight, let's get started,'' Tanya said as she kneeled beside me and I felt he hand take a hold of my head, forcing me ever so slightly towards his crotch and stopping me from changing my mind at the last second. ''... You washed it right?''

''Right.''

''Enough chit chat, let's start from the top.'' My face was suddenly pushed up to Ted's crotch, the rough fabric of his straining jean radiating a surprisingly enjoyable warmth.

''Hey, what's the big deal!? It's not even out yet!''

Tanya spoke softly to my ear, ''Easy there, you gotta work your way up. Try nuzzling it a bit.''

I sighed and resigned myself to my fate. Pressing myself against his crotch, rubbing my nose, cheeks, and chin as if I was a cat in need of attention, I could feel the already tight pants begging for mercy as their prisoner fought for freedom. Even from this side, I could already confirm why they called him Big Ted, as my anxiety was starting to come back I began questioning whether I should grant it release.

''That's good enough, now unzip it with your teeth,'' Tanya encouraged with a whisper.

I moved slightly, looking for the zipper. Yet after a few attempts of biting at it, which only rewarded me with a few jumps from Ted as I pinched his skin, I decided to snake my tongue out and draw it in my mouth and bit it. I then slowly moved my head backward, opening the gates of his cell.

I was half expecting it to jump right out, but although some of its pressure was relieved, it was still tightly contained in his briefs. What I did not expect however was the virile, potent, almost toxic, delicious musk that invaded my nostrils. One whiff and I felt lightheaded.

''Let me help you with that,'' I heard Tanya say as her hand appeared from the corner of my vision and reached towards Ted's underwear, and in one swift motion released the best waiting underneath.

I could practically feel the hairs in my nose shriveling away from the overpowering smell, but what really caught my attention was his... magnitude. This was Big Ted alright.

''Are you serious Ted? No shaving?'' I felt Tanya's leave my head, allowing me to recoil as her same hand cupped Ted's big unshaved balls. ''Hey, don't judge,'' Ted replied.

''You're gonna make me consider calling this off?,'' Ted only replied with an apologetic look at a wall, ''That's what I thought,'' Tanya punctuated flicking his dick with her finger.

''Ok, change of plans. We're gonna skip most of what I had planned for you, so come 'ere,'' I then felt Tanya grab my head, once again taking me to his crotch. Only this time I wasn't alone, with her head right beside's mine, both of us looking at the giant fuckstick. ''Enjoy to your heart's content,'' she winked at me and began licking.

Not going to lie, despite being slightly disappointed after all that build up, knowing Tanya she would have made me deepthroat that bitchbreaker if given the chance. So the lollipop treatment wasn't such a big letdown on my end.

Not long after we were both lapping away at Ted's lil' Teddy, the salty flavor of sweat and pre-cum impregnating my tongue. As I looked beyond the rod I could see Tanya's gaze of pure unadulterated lust directed at it. I could feel a bit of jealousy boil up inside me, I knew Tanya wasn't really interested romantically in girls, for this girl the world was little if not broad shoulders and dick. But I have had quite a crush on her since before I can care to remember, and seeing her with her glistening dark skin and plump lips, on her knees with her tongue out serving someone is almost enough to drive me over the edge.

Sue me. I took advantage of the opportunity and as soon as I got our tongues to touch each other I moved in for the kill. Started with my tongue running circles around her, ditching the wall of dick separating us, as I then came even closer into a full-blown kiss. I was getting close, moaning into both our mouths when she separated us while lowering Ted's positively drooling tool. She then replied to both of us, ''Enjoying the show a bit too much?''

I don't think I could blush any harder if I tried, while Ted's eyes seemed like they were about to pop out from his head.

Tanya then took the tip of the dick in her mother and started pulling away from me, I was a bit confused if I was supposed to follow her or what, when she released the penis with an audible pop and I felt the meat rod cockslap me across the cheek. After a bit of confusion, Tanya looked at me while puckering up and said, ''Pass, pass.''

With a bit of a grin, I took Ted's tip in my mouth and pulled away from Tanya, flinging the cock towards her. Just as it was going to hit her, she retaliated by giving it a hard lick and sending it right back. Not one to be outdone so easily I gave it a lick right back at her, and thus we kept at it between his legs for quite a bit.

Lick. Lick. Lick.

Back and forth. Back and forth.

''HnngHGh!'' After what felt like a few minutes, just as I was about to lick it, Ted blew his load, with the first strand of his ejaculation landing right on my surprised face.

Not one moment later, Tanya practically threw herself at his cock, taking most of it on her mouth as he deposited his load down her gullet. As she then slipped his deflating dick out of her mouth, she made a show of swallowing his semen, pointing her chin up with an exaggerated gulp as she licked her lips. Finishing with an ''Sluts always swallow!''

''Right. Well, now that this is done with, where can I clean myself?'' I looked up to ask a spent looking Ted.

''...Uh? Oh, sorry. Go down the hallway and to the right. There's a bath in my parent's room.''

---

I'll be the first to admit, that wasn't so bad. In fact, I'd say it was downright enjoyable. And it at least made me stop thinking about the whole virus issue, but now I can't help myself but wonder what is going to happen to Ted. This whole issue is no laughing matter, to think that today his dick alone was enough to intimidate me, let alone the guy he smashed through a table. But in a few months or even weeks who knows how are things gonna be.

I splash myself one more time on the sink, for good measure. Well, there's no use worrying about that now, especially since I have myself to look out for too.

As I'm about to leave the bathroom I hear some voices coming from the room. Oh? How long was I in the bathroom?

I decide to open the door a bit and take a peek, I immediately notice how the room seems to be starting to get filled up with smoke... This smell... Is this the same Socrates thing Tanya brought the other day?

As I try to gaze through the thin layers of smoke I manage to see a group of girls smoking some joints, drinking and...

...

What the hell?

Chapter End Notes:

I should probably start using the Chapter Notes to actually tell people what the chapter is about, shouldn't I?

 

Thanks everyone for your support. Feel free to leave any criticism or suggestion you may have, the whole point of this story is for me to improve after all.