- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's been a while, sorry about that.

Last year I was unable to focus on anything other than college for a good while and what free time I had I spent it all focusing on another Size-related project in the works, which I expect to start releasing relatively soon. So keep an eye out if you're intereated.

 

---

Glancing through my smoke-filled room through glassy eyes I tried as hard as I could to focus my thoughts. The last few minutes, maybe hours, feel like a blurry, distant memory. The strangely intoxicating yet alluring smell of the smoke burnt my lungs while a tingling sensation invaded my...

Hnng! O-oh, that's right, I forgot about her. Well, I better not interrupt her while she's still into it.

Thank God my aunt isn't at home, or at least I sure hope she isn't. I believe she's out doing... something, maybe work? Is it a weekday? Whatever, she isn't here. Vivian went to one of her friend's house, I at least know that much.

...How long have I been staring at my ceiling? Good lord, those joints Tanya brought were packing weirder stuff than usual, even before we lit them the smell was strong enough to make my nose hurt. It was weirdly nostalgic, reminded me of the time Vivian made me inhale toothpasteSize-related Ah, I'm losing focus again. Damn, what did Tanya call it? think it was named after some philosopher, Socrates? Socrates was a philosopher, right? Well, I sure hope he was because he is the only one I know of- Mmmm!~ A-almost there...

That reminds me, where's Tanya? I'm sure I glanced in her direction not too long ago, or I at least believe it wasn't too long ago. Time is weird when you're high. I vividly remember telling them both to keep this shit in my roo- Oh fuck me sideways, the door is wide open. My aunt is gonna skin me alive-

Oh! Hnng! aAAagH!~ Mmm... Someone wants to earn her keep... Ah, sure enough, I feel her tapping my hindquarters in her usual gesture of 'My turn, Bitch.'

Well, what can you do. I sure don't feel like I've had enough, but if this heat is killing me I cannot imagine how it is down there; although, soon enough I won't need to imagine it. Besides, I'd say she's earned it.

I move to unstraddle Candy's face and damn is it, to no one's surprise, incredibly sticky. The tingling sensation left by her cheeks being torn from my thighs is a guilty pleasure of mine, although it doesn't make what usually comes after much better.

Candy turns around on the bed and props herself up to her knees, her auburn hair an utter sweaty mess and her face a deep beef red, whether it was from the pleasure or the lack of oxygen was completely irrelevant to me.

"I think... you got a... bit TOO into it..." said Candy between gasps for air, wiping her face with her forearm with a weak dumb smile shining through. "You suddenly tightened up... and thought I was gonna suffocate down there!"

"Ah... sorry." I weakly replied, I still couldn't manage to focus quite yet, I felt a bit drowsy. I've been told this was pretty common from me, it seems that, more often than not, whenever we did something like this I'd end up dozing off and being extremely submissive. Today didn't seem to be an exception.

"Oh, you'll be," said Candy while giving me a good push. With her having a good half a foot over me at 5'10'' it didn't really take much to get me on my back and in prime position for what was about to come.

Ah, that sounded like a good an idea, I really felt like laying down right now. I really ought to give props to Tanya, this has been a great way to relieve stress.

I felt Candy tugging my legs together and straddling them with her jean-clad buttocks. She then started to slowly drag herself up towards my head, the rough material of her jeans weighted down by her own body lightly scratching me to the point where I believe it may leave some rashes.

''Arms on your side's,'' she demanded as she got to my head. I complied as she turned around, sitting on my face and pinning my arms to my sides using her legs. It was hot in more ways than one.

My vision was almost completely by Candy's buns as my nose was invaded the smell of her sweat and sex. While I was being intoxicated with her smell, Candy swiftly removed her jeans leaving my face buried into the crack of her ass. With her sweaty skin already starting to stick to my face and her delicious aroma impregnating me I didn't need to waste any more time to get going.

I stuck my tongue out, lapping away like the dog of a very lonely office woman, doing my best to please. While Candy started rocking softly on my face, whether to direct me somewhere or simply humping me I wasn't sur-

''Hey, your-'' *SLAM*

Right as we heard that Candy clenched her buttocks around my face and sat upright, putting most of her weight on my head. Beat me with a 10ft dick, I forgot about Ashley!

I tried wiggling out from under Candy's ass, I was running out of oxygen and my head was starting to hurt from the pressure. With my arms still pinned to my sides, I tried yelling at her to get off, only to have most of the sound drowned out by her thick cheeks. It seemed like Candy was still trying to process what had happened.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

Three weak knocks resonated through the room, followed by Ashley's weak and ashamed voice.

''E... Er, your friend was high, got into my room and fell asleep on my bed... in her underwear... Just letting you know.'' Followed by faint but quick steps on wood running away from this whole situation.

A couple dozen seconds later and I was starting to faint from the lack of oxygen when I felt Candy start rocking back and forth again, allowing me to breathe in the salty yet delicious musk of her ass.

''A'ight, let's do this quick. Tanya drove me here and I don't wanna deal with your aunt if she finds out about this.''

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed. Gonna start working on the next chapter ASAP.