- Text Size +

The stand-off continued with Ashley and Julie staring each other down, waiting for the other to make the first move.  From her barely audible cooing I could tell Shelby was occupied with her new tiny “boyfriend” while Kristie plead in vain to get him back.  Gina had laid back, content to simply watch this unfold as though she were evaluating her friends. 

 

Simultaneously Ashley’s and Julie’s hands shot forward, each trying to snatch me.  Their hands met over me, causing me to flinch away from the enormous crack of their knuckles coming together.  They pushed against each other, one trying to overpower the other, slapping fingers away between attempts to pluck me from the ground.  Finally, after a particularly hard slap, one of the hands was thrown free long enough for the other to clamp around me.  In this fleshy cocoon I was dragged along the carpet, my stomach struggling to stay in place against the extreme acceleration.

 

When the fingers unfurled I was just inches away from the tip of a porcelain nose, with a bright blue eye staring at me from either side.  “Hey there, cutie!” Ashley exclaimed loud enough I winced and had to cover my ears.  When I could open my eyes again I saw that her free index finger was uncomfortably close, with her smiling beyond it.  “Aw, did I hurt you?  I didn’t mean to.”  She hit me with her fingertip in an awkward attempt to stroke me that only knocked me backward.  “And I promise I’ll never do it again.”

 

Ashley’s finger jabbed me again, driving me further back into her palm.  She pursued and I stepped to the side, just avoiding another drill from her finger.  As soon as she realized she missed, though, she swept her finger to the side, slamming it into me and knocking me over.  I rolled a couple times before she set the whorled ceiling down to stop me.  Her finger pushed me around on her skin, with the occasional reprieve so she could jab me again.

 

After several minutes of battery by her fingers she stopped and set her finger down beside me.  Before I could even breathe her thumb was on my back, and I quickly found myself pinched in her grip.  Ashley raised me to her eye so she could look me over, and I squirmed to get out of her grip.  She giggled, shaking the strong foundation holding me, then placed a fingertip over my body, blocking my view and causing me to go still.

 

“You tried so hard to ride my butt earlier,” Ashley said, causing my bones to chatter, “and that other twerp robbed you of the opportunity.  I think you should be rewarded for your effort, don’t you?”  I had no illusions about this being a reward rather than a thinly-veiled excuse to menace me some more, but I had learned long ago that no matter what I said it didn’t matter.  Instead I simply nodded so she could get on with her torment.

 

Ashley moved me away from her face and down her body, pressing me hard enough into her chest while I went past that I could feel her hard nipple beneath.  Past her breasts she began moving me to the side, sliding me around her waist.  She brought me to a stop at the small of her back, with me facing down, her butt cleft by tight shorts in plain view.  While I watched her other hand worked a finger into the waistband, then pulled it open like a tent.  I squirmed and tried to get free, but her two fingers held me firm.

 

Without warning she released me, sending me into a brief freefall that was almost immediately arrested by the elastic shorts straining around her behind.  She released the opening above me, plunging me into darkness with a resounding clap of the fabric against her skin.  I tried to wiggle but couldn’t.  Between the tiny shorts pulled taut around me and the cotton panties secured around her butt I was practically sealed in place.  The only mercy was the significant meat of her buttock, which gave me some measure of cushion against the crushing spandex.

 

In such a confining space I was formed to the gentle contour of Ashley’s ass.  I felt each minute twitch shift my body along the great mound of flesh, and a sense of vertigo while she spun around.  Every movement she made caused her butt to shift, and I was compelled to move along with it.  It certainly didn’t help that every time the spandex readjusted it got a little bit tighter, forming more tightly to my body and making it harder to breathe.

 

Slowly I felt Ashley’s butt lower while the spandex drew even tighter around me.  I tried to scream while I was pressed further into the supple flesh behind me, but found I was muffled by the fabric over me.  I tried to push against it while getting wracked with pain, but found that my arms were completely restrained as well.  Frantically I struggled to get free, but the taut spandex held me perfectly still in the indentation on Ashley’s buttock.

 

“Wow, I can see his outline!” said a massive, astonished voice from outside my void of pain.  I hadn’t even considered that the fabric was so tight I could be visible on the outside.  A huge force pressed against me, pushing me even further into the ample skin and muscle.  Absent anything else to do I gritted my teeth against the pain, hoping only to endure it until it ended.  The immense pressure should have crushed me right when it began, but she kept pressing harder and somehow I remained intact.  Tears welled in my eyes while she jammed her finger even harder against me, but release never came.

 

After what seemed like hours of torment the finger retreated, finally relieving the pressure.  Before I could even readjust to just the constricting spandex, however, light flooded into my prison when several fingers pierced Ashley’s waistband.  The giantess jerked away, yanking the shorts down even more as the fingers held their grip.  I briefly remained stuck on her panties from the intensity with which I had been forced against them, but that bond broke and I fell from Ashley’s butt.  I bounced on the seat of her spandex and got thrown against her thigh, then tumbled down the length of her leg until I ramped off her calf and landed beside her shoe on the carpet.

 

Spandex slapping against skin snapped me out of my daze, just in time for the rumbling of two enormous earthquakes from Ashley’s behemoth feet setting down.  “What the fuck are you doing?” she shouted, loud enough to make my ears ring.

 

“Come on, you’ve had him for like twenty minutes!” Julie replied.  She was on her hands and knees, frantically looking around Ashley’s feet for me.  I stepped behind the heel of Ashley’s Adidas, hoping they would hide me from the eager giantess’s gaze.  “It’s my turn to play with him.”

 

“If you’d asked, I would’ve given him to you!” Ashley replied, sliding her foot forward and leaving me exposed.  “But since you tried to grab him out of my shorts I think I’ll hold onto him a little longer.”

 

Julie finally spotted me cowering behind Ashley’s shoe and grinned.  “You can’t keep him from me!” she declared and lunged forward.  Ashley deflected her wrist with her ankle, sending the hand wide before setting her foot back down.  Her toe was directly in front of me, and I looked up to see the concentric circles of her sole above me.  Unaware of my presence she began bringing her heel down, and I reflexively jumped to the side.  The enormous shoe set down just behind me with a crash, dropping me to my knees. 

 

Tenaciously Julie tried again, thrusting her other arm at me while I was helpless.  Ashley easily knocked her hand aside again so that it ran into her other shin, bringing the titaness down.  She fell forward, landing between Ashley’s legs with an earth-shaking thud.  Her shoulder had barely missed flattening me on the rug.  I looked to her face, and saw that, fortunately for me, her bangs had fallen over her eyes, obscuring her vision.  “Come on, just let me play with him!” she whined.  “I’ll give him back, I promise!”

 

“Not a chance.”  Ashley lifted her far foot and placed it on Julie’s back, holding her on the ground.  I ran around the curve of her heel and leaned against the white rubber, not wanting to get caught in any thrashing on Julie’s part.  “Maybe next time you’ll ask nicely first.”  Her voice was dripping with smugness while she asserted her dominance.

 

“Why don’t you leave him alone?” Kristie piped up.  “He’s not a toy, he’s a person!  Maybe he doesn’t want to play with any of you?”

 

“Oh, go fuck yourself, you sanctimonious bitch,” Julie spat back from her spot on the floor.

 

“Yeah, get back on your high horse and ride somewhere they care,” Ashley added.

 

Even Shelby took a break from fawning over her tiny boyfriend to pile on.  “You’re just upset because your date’s tiny and you’re trying to get him back.”

 

Two long, powerful fingers grabbed me, and for once I was relieved to be looking up at Gina.  “Girls, calm down!” she shouted over the din.  “If none of you are going to be civil, then none of you will get to play with him!”  She stood, pressing me into her open palm with the g-forces, then took two steps forward.  Over the edge of her hand I could just see the top of Kristie’s wispy brown hair, each strand clearly visible.  Gina was trying to intimidate her.  “Now, everyone gather around, we have some business to resolve.

 

It took a few moments for the others to disentangle themselves, but everyone was rallied around Gina in short order. “First, I have good news!  Shelby, due to your enthusiasm throughout the whole night you’ve proven yourself to be a true giantess, and I think you should have the stature to reflect it.”  The air hummed, and Shelby’s carpet of red hair quickly came into view.  It continued rising until she was almost equal with Gina, a titaness in her own right.  She looked down at me and winked, causing me to gulp.

 

“Next up is Julie!  The vigor with which you destroyed your tiny man tonight and pursued another marks you as truly worthy of greatness.  This has been a long time coming, but you’ve earned it.”  A curtain of tousled black hair appeared on my left and kept growing until Julie finally arrived at her titanic new stature.  She easily spotted me in Gina’s hand and grinned down at me.

 

“Ashley, it’s your turn!  I was impressed with how lackadaisically you dispatched your tiny earlier, and though I had some doubts about you during the contest you blew them away with how vigorously you played with him, and then defended him as your property.  No longer will you languish as the shortest of the tallest.”  Streaks of blond hair rose to my right, and sparkling blue eyes found me even before Ashley arrived at her new, immense height.  She gave me a quick wave, then turned her attention back to Gina.

 

“What about me?” Kristie asked.  The other girls were head and shoulders taller than her now, and she was understandably nervous.

 

“Yes, what about you, Kristie?” Gina replied mockingly.  “All night you’ve done nothing but embarrass yourself and me by fawning over your ‘boyfriend’ who isn’t even the size of your thumb anymore.  You don’t deserve to be a giantess, and I regret starting you on the path to begin.” 

 

“Gina, no!” she shouted, but the messy brown hair had already disappeared from my view.  I scrambled to the side and saw her still dwindling, looking up at everyone else in horror as they appeared to grow to enormous proportions in front of her, until she finally stopped, shorter than everyone else’s legs.  Kristie looked up pleadingly at the others, but only found stony faces.  She wanted to keep shouting, but was too dumbstruck to form words.

 

Everyone stared down at her in silence until Shelby finally said something.  “You know Gina,” she began, “Kristie saw things tonight.  Things that could get us sent to jail for a long time.  Are you really gonna let her walk out the door?”  Kristie looked up at the redhead, horrified.

 

Gina agreed.  “That’s a really good point, Shelby.  Look, Kristie, I know we’ve been friends for a while, and I hate to do this, but we’re just growing apart.”  She let her pun linger in the air before moving forward.  Kristie began dwindling again, much faster this time, while she looked at the others in shock.  Her pleas for Gina to stop were ignored the whole time, her voice getting higher and more pathetic until it was little more than a squeak.  When she finally stopped she was barely more than a speck on the floor, miniscule compared to the two shoes flanking her.

 

Shelby began to kneel over her newly-shrunken friend, but Gina quickly stopped it.  “I think that’s enough playing with tiny men for now,” she said.  The other girls were disappointed, but Gina ignored them.  She bent over and scooped up Kristie with her free hand.  “I need to get these two into their habitat so they can get some rest.”

 

“What about Alex?” Shelby asked, hopefully.

 

“Oh, he’s yours,” Gina answered.  “He’s your boyfriend, right?”  The red-haired giantess looked overjoyed, and returned to beaming at the tiny man held captive in her hand. 

 

With two more strides Gina arrived at the terrarium and easily opened the top hatch.  First she lowered Kristie in, gingerly setting her on the floor while she still looked around in terror.  Then she put me in, practically throwing me from her grip when I was near the floor.  When I came to a stop I saw that all of the inhabitants, including Kristie, were still staring at the glass wall between us and Gina’s room.

 

Four pairs of eyes were looking intently into the terrarium.  Kristie screamed, but no one seemed to pay her any mind.  All of the giantesses besides Gina looked at us with wonder, as though a whole new world had been opened up to them.  “Wow!” Julie exclaimed, pressing her nose against the glass.

 

“That’s so cool!” Ashley joined, trying to count the tiny people in front of her.  “Can I get one?”

 

Gina smirked.  “I can bring you one on Monday, don’t worry.”  Shelby tapped on the glass, shaking the pane and causing the people pressed against it to recoil away.  “Not only that,” Gina continued, “I can each you how to make your own.”  They devolved into incoherent excitement while Gina turned them away to do something else.

 

I dusted myself off and stood, but when I walked away I ran into a smooth, solid pole.  Surprised, I took a step back, and saw Roni looming over me, her firetruck red shorts far enough up I couldn’t reach them.  “Have fun tonight?” she asked.

 

“Yes, Ver-“

 

High Priestess Veronica,” she corrected.  “That’s two.”

 

“Yes, High Priestess Veronica, I did,” I replied.

 

“Good.  I hope that being so close and seeing Her divine powers gave you some faith in our Goddess.”  Roni waited smugly for me to say something, but I didn’t want to give her the satisfaction.  “That’s two, by the way.  If you disrespect me or another of the High Priestesses again there will be consequences, and the reading She gave us tonight opens a lot of possibilities.”

 

Roni placed her fingertips on my head.  “Come on, you’re in my room tonight.”

 

“What about her?” I asked, pointing at the still-shocked Kristie.

 

“She’ll be fine, it takes a few days for someone to adjust.  You’d know that if you ever talked to the newcomers.  Now let’s go.”  More forcefully she pressed on my head, pushing me toward the palace she lived in.  Roni walked ahead of me while I struggled to keep up with her long strides, and she led me to her room.

 

Carefully Roni untied her shoes and slipped them off, then dropped her shorts.  She grabbed the covers and slid beneath them, quickly finding a groove right in the middle.  I grabbed the covers to join her, but she stopped me with a large hand on my chest.  “The fuck you think you’re doing?” she asked, then pointed at the foot of the bed.  “You’re lucky I’m feeling generous and I’ll let that one slide.  Go lie at by my feet like a dog.”  Roni pulled the covers up to her shoulders while I walked along the bed and climbed up, then curled up on top of the comforter.  It was hard to get comfortable with her feet beneath me, and I hardly tried.

 

Roni drifted off to sleep, but I didn’t even try.  I laid awake trying to process everything that had happened, and knew that I wouldn’t last much longer.  I had to escape soon, and for good.