- Text Size +

Everyone fell quiet and looked at Gina in anticipation.  The only sound was a muffled squeak emanating from inside Shelby’s raised fist.  Though I was glad to no longer be the center of attention I knew it would be short-lived, and once Gina shared her plan my night would somehow get even worse.

 

“As you can see,” Gina began, “thanks to Kristie’s lack of resolve we have two tiny men at our disposal instead of only one as I had expected.”  She took a moment to glare at the brunette before continuing.  “I think we should play a game with them.  We each come up with a task for them to do with us, and whichever one does better gets your vote.  The one with more votes at the end gets to live!”

 

“Gina, that’s barbaric!” Kristie objected.

 

“I don’t remember asking you,” my captor shot back.  “You’re only being allowed to play because we need an odd number of people, but if you have a particularly good challenge I might let you keep your extra height.”  Shelby lowered her hand to the ground and uncurled her fingers, allowing her captive to roll onto the floor in front of her.  Gina waited for him to stand back up, then turned to face Julie.  “Whenever you’re ready, you’re up.”

 

The raven-haired titaness unfolded her legs, then slammed a foot down mere inches from me with a tremendous crash.  While I staggered from the ground shuddering beneath her foot she stood all the way up.  I looked up at her towering over me, legs alone hundreds of feet tall, while she crossed her arms over her chest and looked down at us.  “You both look so small down there,” Julie boomed.  “I can barely even see you, and with so many of us beautiful giantesses around it’s only a matter of time until one of us steps on you.  Why don’t you climb up into my pockets for safe keeping?”  She winked, and I figured that was the signal to start.

 

I sprinted toward the striped white wall that ran along the base of the enormous blue Sketcher in front of me.  When I was close enough to look straight up at the toe I leapt up, planting my toes in the narrow ridges in the rubber and grabbing onto the lip of the rubber above.  Quickly I scrambled up the side until I stood looking over the great dark blue expanse before me.   Without wasting a second I dashed forward, springing off the bottom lace and scrambling up the rest of the intertwined shoe lace until I stood on the shoe’s tongue, looking up at the sheer cliff face of her shin.

 

A quick glance back revealed that my competition was just barely cresting her toe, but I was never one to rest on my laurels, especially when life was on the line.  I hopped off the top of Julie’s shoe and partially wrapped myself around her shin bone as though I were climbing a thick, incredibly smooth tree trunk.  Years of practice had helped me perfect this technique, and soon enough I was steadily shimmying up her shin.  When I was about a foot up I glanced back at my opponent and saw him futilely trying to grab hold of the silky skin at the base of Julie’s ankle, wasting his energy jumping up to no gain.

 

I continued upward at my steady pace, keeping my eyes upward so I wouldn’t lose focus.  When I was nearly at Julie’s knee her inescapably dark eyes peeked over to check on our progress.  “It looks like one of you has quite a lead,” she boomed.  “Let’s say we even that out, hmm?”  Her foot lifted from the ground, and the great trunk swayed sharply to my right.  She passed it over her other leg and I gripped as tightly to the shin as I could.

 

Julie slammed the toe of her shoe into the ground, sending a violent tremor up the length of her leg.  Before the vibrations could subside she hit it again, causing me to stop in my tracks while waiting for this to pass.  Once more she hit her toe against the ground, and the shockwaves overwhelmed my fingers.  My hands slipped from her smooth skin and I doubled over backward, barely clinging to the bone with my thighs.  I struggled to get my arms back on Julie’s leg, but with the inverse angle it was nearly impossible.

 

Before I dropped Julie lifted her foot again and swung it back over her planted leg.  She must have made a big show of it, going so far as to point her toe outward during the big sweep.  It was enough to help me recover, and my back straightened while I was thrown back against her shin.  The impact rattled my ribs but I managed to get a snug hold with my arms and scarcely even noticed when she set her foot back down.  For a second I stayed still, catching my breath and getting ready to move in case of another attempt to throw me off.

 

“Wow, you’re really tenacious!” Julie exclaimed, evidently surprised that I had managed to hold on.  “So is poor Alex, but I don’t think he’s ever going to get up past my ankle.”  Booming giggles came from around the circle, and I was glad to not be the butt of the joke for once.

 

In a few more minutes I reached Julie’s knee, and the loose skin provided ample hand and foot holds for me to continue my climb.  Before I could continue onto her thigh, though, the titaness’s voice rang out again.  “I think it’s clear who wins the climbing contest,” she declared, “but just for fun I’m going to even the playing field.”  Rapidly her body dropped to the ground, and the skin beneath me became taut.  A light tremor ran up her thigh when she sat down, then I watched her lay back on the floor.

 

“Well?” Julie beckoned.  “My pockets still don’t have any tiny men in them.”  With the race still on I sat on the edge of her kneecap, looking down at her long body sprawled out.  After taking a deep breath I pushed myself off and slid the length of her thigh, rapidly approaching the opening of her shorts that had slid up almost to her pelvis.  Before I slid into the khaki I brace my feet, and when they hit the rolled fabric I used them to swing up and stay on the outside of her shorts.  I landed harder than expected, and the breath rushed out of my lungs while I rolled along the fabric.

 

When I finally came to a stop I was out of breath, but Julie’s pocket was only a few inches away.  Desperately I crawled along the khaki, dragging myself forward by my forearms and weak kicks that I did my best to dig into the fabric.  “It’s close!” Julie called, just when my fingertips reached the outside flap of her pocket.  I grabbed onto the pocket’s outside, and with a surge of strength dragged myself along the last bit of her shorts.  During the pivot I gritted my teeth and focused, and was able to slide myself into Julie’s pocket smoothly.

 

“Aw, sorry Alex,” Julie purred, sliding her fingers into the pocket after me, “but Gina’s guy wanted it more than you.”  Gently her fingertips settled around me as though I were a prize in a claw game, and she slowly pulled me back into the dim light.  Her loose grip carried me over her chest, and she paused for a moment while I was over her breasts.  “I’d like to play with you a little more,” she purred, giving me an almost tender look, “but Shelby has you next.”  Julie’s arm continued its arc, and in a few seconds more she had released me at Shelby’s feet.

 

The auburn-haired giantess had removed her shoes while we scaled Julie, and she twiddled her toes through her socks at us while Julie’s hand pulled back.  “This must bring back memories for you, huh Alex?” she boomed, looking down at us scornfully.  “I’ve always enjoyed towering over you, and this just seems natural.”  Silence reigned while Shelby looked at us and licked her lips.  “Anyway, my challenge.  I’m going to try to step on you until I get tired of it, at which point I’ll declare a winner.  Good luck!”

 

Shelby’s foot started forward immediately, moving fairly slowly so as not to crush us.  While the enormous sock-clad foot drew toward us I dove to the left, just clearing the space before her foot set down with a dull thud.  Unfortunately I was still winded from the climb, and stumbled trying to get back up.  I tried to recover, but only succeeded in making even more of a spectacle on my way down.  Several steps later I toppled forward and landed on my face.

 

My struggle must have been quite a spectacle, since before I had even stopped skidding Shelby let out a delighted squeal.  In no time the cotton-covered monstrosity lifted up and slid across the rug.  I could scarcely even yelp before it was upon me, and then the tremendous white wall collapsed.  It didn’t feel as though Shelby was trying to crush me, but the weight of her foot alone made it impossible for me to move.  All I could do was hold my breath and wait for this excessive tagging to be over.

 

Finally she lifted her foot off me and I was free to move again.  Immediately I started running away from Shelby, while she swung her foot around to hit the other target.  The ground shuddered when she set her heel down, and my competition disappeared beneath her foot soon after.  I couldn’t spend time worrying about him, though, and focused on getting as far away from Shelby as I could.

 

“Hey, get back here!” the giantess boomed, and a second later there was an insurmountable wall of white in front of me.  The taut white fabric followed the gentle curve of her foot through the bulge of her heel, and I ran headlong into it.  I was still embedded in the soft skin when she brought it down, trapping me under the ball of her foot.  She wiggled her toes in excitement, letting me feel each subtle muscle twitch above me.

 

The pressure increased, and Shelby began dragging her foot along the floor, taking me with it.  I pressed hard, trying to get out from under it, but it was no use.  Each bump on the rug was painfully clear when she dragged me over it thanks to her tremendous mass pressing on me, and my struggles only made the situation worse.  Finally I gave up and submitted to the ride, knowing there was nothing I could do to escape.

 

After what seemed like several minutes she finally moved her foot off me, letting fresh air rush into my lungs.  While I struggled to my feet she took a lazy step toward my opponent, which he easily avoided by walking backward.  I wasn’t even fully composed yet when her foot came back my way, hitting me in the side and bowling me over while it passed.

 

Shelby put her hands on her knees and leaned over to get a good look at me.  I groaned and looked at her looming over my prone form, a mean grin on her face.  “You’re really bad at this,” she taunted, then laughed.  “It’s almost like you want to get stepped on.  How you survived all this time with Gina I have no idea, I would’ve crushed you within minutes.”  Then she stood up and addressed the others.  “Alex wins this one, he’s much more feisty.”

 

With her foot Shelby ushered us toward the brunette to her left, nudging me forward with her big toe.  In no time we were standing in front of Kristie, who sat cross-legged on her corner of the rug.  She looked at each of us in turn, then cleared her throat.  “My contest is much easier,” she declared.  “If your name is Alex and you came with me to Gina’s house tonight, you get my vote.”

 

“Oh, come on!” Julie protested, leaning toward Kristie.  “That’s such a lame contest!”

 

“Yeah!” Ashley joined in.  “That’s not even any fun to watch!”

 

“Well it’s my turn, so I get to decide,” Kristie shot back.  “But please, let us see your brilliant idea, Ashley.”

 

“My pleasure,” Ashley replied, bringing herself up to a squat.  “Get over here you little twerps and get ready for some fun.”  I hurried over to stand in front of Ashley’s back and white Adidas, eager for whatever her task was.  At this point I had to beat Alex.  I hadn’t spent over half a decade as Gina’s plaything only for it to end because she wanted to have a sleepover with her friends.

 

We stood at the toes of Ashley’s shoes while she gazed down at us from between her thighs.  “You’re both just so cute!” she began, squinting with her light blue eyes.  “Why don’t you go around back, grab onto my ass, and then we’ll see where to go.”  I didn’t need to be told twice.  Before she even finished speaking I pushed off the white leather of her shoe and ran along her insole to where I saw her plump rear nearly touching the ground already.

 

I went to the lowest point, where her juicy butt was only an inch or two from the ground, and couldn’t help but admire what I saw.  The tiny black shorts were practically painted onto Ashley’s immaculate ass, to the point where they were pulled against the inside of each cheek as well.  This was not so much a body part as it was a work of art, heart-shaped and almost perfectly round, dangling just out of arm’s reach.

 

There was no more time to waste.  I raised up my arms to gauge the distance of how far above me her butt was and prepared myself for the jump.  Out of the corner of my eye I saw Alex frantically leaping up, trying but failing to grab hold of Ashley’s shorts.  Carefully I squatted down while looking up and jumped, reaching as far up as my arms could go.  My fingertips brushed the curvature of Ashley’s butt, but not long enough to get a firm hold, and I landed back on the rug.

 

Undeterred I tried again, coiling myself up as much as possible.  I swung my arms to loosen them, and took several deep breaths to steady myself.  When I felt ready I sprung up again, extending my arms as far as they could go.  One of my hands found purchase, and my fingers slipped into some loose stitching in the fabric.  Using that as a handhold I brought my other arm up and found a solid thread to grab onto with it.  Finally I swung my legs up so that I could work my feet into the elastic shorts fabric, supported by the thick buttock behind it.

 

I held the position for several minutes, preparing for whatever challenge Ashley had for us while Alex tried ineffectually to grab onto her butt.  In retrospect, I had spent years playing Gina’s games and had plenty of time to condition myself for them, while he probably had not even picked up a weight in his entire life.  His continued flailing only reinforced that he was a complete stranger to physical activity while I remained firmly attached to the perfect ass.

 

“Ugh, this must be so embarrassing for you,” Ashley finally said, exasperated.  “Can’t even grab onto something that’s right above you.”  Her hand reached around and probed her butt cheek for a moment before finding me.  Gingerly she seized me on both sides with her fingers and pulled me off her shorts, then brought me around to the front in a whirl of color and nausea.  “Congratulations, Gina’s guy,” she declared, “you’re much less pathetic than he is.”  Her vote cast, she reached forward and set me in front of Gina, still sitting cross-legged on her pentagram point.

 

Gina looked at both of us, her clear blue eyes glimmering in the candle light.  “So, it comes down to me,” she boomed jovially.  “I’m sure you expect some physical challenge like the more fun giantesses put you through, but I’m gonna do something different: trivia, best out of five.  And it’s about my favorite topic, me!”  I groaned inwardly.  This could easily be a set-up for her to fuck me over.  “First question: Who are my two sisters?”

 

“Fulda and Jessica,” I quickly shouted while Alex was still trying to remember whether Gina even had sisters.

 

“Very good!  And what was the last class any of us had together?”

 

This was unfair, we’d never had a class together.  “Physics I, last year,” Alex confidently offered.  “You sat in front of me and blocked my view of the board.”

 

“A little more editorializing than I’d like, but yes,” Gina replied.  “Now, do either of you know what size shoe I wear?”

 

“Twenty-two?” Alex offered, clearly not confident in his answer.

 

“Thirty-eight and a half,” I said before she could shoot down his answer.

 

“You were closest without going over,” Gina told me.  “I’m up to forty now.  So, can either of you tell me who I eat lunch with?”

 

“Shelby and Kristie!” Alex shouted before I even realized I had no idea.

 

“Yeah, though that might be changing soon,” she said, casting a glare up at Kristie.  “Okay, last question: Why are you so smaaaaalllll?”

 

“Um.  Because you shrank me?” Alex offered, but from how Gina clicked her tongue I knew that was wrong.

 

“We’re small because you’re big,” I began.  “If we weren’t small you’d be bored and have nothing to do, so we have to be small so that you’ll have something to play with.  Our size makes us the perfect toys for you, so it can be no different.”

 

Gina smirked.  “I’ve taught you so well,” she said, then looked to Alex.  “Unfortunately, your simplistic answer is wrong.  You’re tiny because you deserve to be, and we need someone to tower over.  Now, I think the promise was that the winner got to live?”  She spread her fingers over the defeated shrunken man and let her hand hover over him, letting suspense build.

 

“Gina, wait,” Shelby burst in.  Gina stayed her hand, letting Shelby speak her piece.  “You know that I’ve always wanted a boyfriend that could fit in my shoe, right?”  Gina nodded.  “I think Alex would be perfect for that.”

 

“But Alex is my boyfriend!” Kristie objected.

 

“Not anymore,” Shelby replied.  “A tiny man like him needs to be in the shadow of a real giantess, you’re an impostor at best.”

 

“Shelby’s right,” Gina said, lowering her hand onto Alex.  She carefully plucked him up with two fingers, then held him out to Shelby.  “He needs a strong giantess to help adjust to the life of a shrunken person, and I can think of no better than you.”  Shelby gleefully accepted the tiny man dropped into her hands, then pulled him back to her chest.

 

“But this isn’t-“

 

“Hey there!” Shelby said, ignoring Kristie’s protest.  “Oh, don’t look so surprised.  I’ve always had a thing for you, actually.  So small and weak.”  She stroked him with a fingertip, driving him back to the wall of fingers holding him on her palm.  “This was inevitable from the first time you looked up at me while I sat on your chest.” 

 

“So, what now?” Julie asked after a few moments of quiet.

 

Gina pondered for a second.  “Well, it’s not even midnight yet,” she said.  “We have at least one tiny man we can play with, and some unfinished business.”  She paused to glance at Kristie.

 

“Sounds good to me,” Julie replied, “but aren’t you worried about us hurting him?”

 

“Oh, he’ll be fine,” Gina answered.  “I saw to that back when I did the ritual.”  She gave a sly grin down at me.  “Let’s take turns, but it’s first come, first serve!”  All the giantesses looked at each other balefully while I nervously gulped.