- Text Size +

I stood on my toes atop a chair so I could hold the strands of blond hair firmly in my fingers while I wove them together, trying to get the braid as tight as possible.  Roni had been forcing me to braid her hair for the past two hours, undoing them each time I had nearly finished because, as she said, my “tiny fingers should do better than this.”  My fingers ached from the repetitive motions, but when I caught Roni’s reflection in the mirror her usual stony face gave me no indication of her attitude.

 

When there was scarcely enough loose hair remaining to grip I rolled one of the bands up my wrist and slid it onto the bottom of Roni’s interlinked hair strands.  I wound it around a few more times to make sure it would hold before releasing the hair so it could swing gently onto her back.  To check my work she turned her face left, then right, carefully inspecting for stray hairs.  Finally, she gave a thin smile and sat up in her chair.

 

 “There’s room to improve,” Roni began, “but you’re learning.  Go do whatever you want until one of us needs you again.”  I stepped away from her, but a powerful hand grabbing the back of my shirt stopped me.  “Don’t be rude.  What do you say when you get dismissed?”

 

I grumbled.  “Thank you, Roni,” I muttered, eager for her to let me go.

 

Roni jerked hard on my shirt, practically dragging me in front of her.  She pressed my face against her knee and wagged a finger to admonish me.  “Thank you, Veronica,” she corrected, then clicked her tongue.  “Sounds like you still have a lot to learn.  Akane’s in the next room trying to get her garters just right, go see her for another lesson.”  She tugged my shirt again, pulling me away from her leg hard enough I was sent sprawling on the floor.

 

Slowly I pushed myself off the floor and groaned, surprised I still had some pride to bruise.  Through a doorway I saw Akane fussing with the outfit Gina had left her, alternatively tugging at the short skirt and low neckline.  I signed and crossed the threshold toward her, looking at the floor so I wouldn’t have to crane my neck looking up at her.

 

Akane must have heard my footsteps on the hardwood floor since she turned around before I could say anything.  “Oh, it’s our delicious little man!” she exclaimed.  “And what brings you to bask in my presence?”

 

“R- Veronica asked me to-“

 

“I’m sorry,” Akane interrupted, her voice easily overpowering mine, “but I can’t make out a word you’re saying down there.  Could you please address me instead of my shoes?”

 

I squeezed my eyes shut a moment then tilted my chin up so I was looking at Akane’s face.  Her bright red lips were pulled tight in a grin, and with her dark hair up in a bun I could clearly see her eager eyes staring down at me.  “Veronica asked me to-“ I tried, but she cut me off again.

 

“Are you lost, my adorable pet?” she asked, smiling wider.  “Veronica’s in the room you just came from.  In case you forgot again, my name’s Akane.”  She paused briefly.  “If you’re here to talk to me, I would suggest starting with my name, not someone else’s.”  I cleared my throat to start over, but before my lips even opened she interjected one more time.  “And don’t forget that I have a title now, too.  I’m not normally one to stand on formalities – especially with you, my miniature friend, whom I stand so far above to begin with – but we should build this habit before the rabble outside sees us getting too familiar, don’t you think?”  Her eyes glimmered while she relished the power she had over me.  “Now go on, give it one more shot.”

 

I inhaled deeply through my nose to center myself and buy a couple seconds to think about how I could lay it on thick.  “High Priestess Akane,” I said as confidently as possible, “I was hoping you would allow me the pleasure of helping you look your finest by fastening your garters for you.”

 

Akane’s lips spread further, revealing the pearly white teeth behind her smile.  “Aren’t you a little charmer!” she said, bending over to muss my hair.  She kicked off her high heeled shoes with a clatter, then stood close enough to feel my breath on her knee.  I heard a high-pitched zipper, then her black satin dress fell to the floor.  “In fact, you’re so eager to help I’ll let you work on the whole ensemble.”  Quickly she stepped back out of her dress and winked down at me.  “And if you do a good job I might let you help me with something else later.”

 

Akane’s teasing was just as bad as constantly being berated by Roni, but at least I didn’t get the feeling she held some sort of grudge against me.  I looked Akane’s slender body up and down – mostly up – so that I could at least get something out of this.  Black stockings hung loose around her knees, and metal fasteners dangled from a black garter at the top of each thigh.  Black panties clung tight out of reach, and a black bra did what it could to accentuate her chest.  She gazed down at me with a mysterious expression, as though her promises were more than just empty teasing.

 

“Well?” she asked.  Akane lifted her right leg, then rotated it on the ball of her foot until her calf was bumping against my chest, then set her heel back down.  I looked up the magnificent column of her pale leg, my arms involuntarily wrapping around her shin.  “You gonna get started, or have you already lost your enthusiasm?”  Oh right, I was supposed to be helping her get dressed.  I pinched the top of her stocking and pulled it upward, but at their fullest extent my arms didn’t even reach halfway up her thigh.  Hoping she wouldn’t notice I tried hopping up, but still fell well short of the fasteners – not that I would have been able to work them like that, anyway.

 

Musical giggling came from above.  “I’m sorry, diminutive dude,” Akane’s strong voice began, “but are my legs too long for you to reach?”

 

“Yeah,” I muttered, looking down at her ankle.  Akane asked me to repeat, so I looked up at the length of leg towering over me and practically shouted, “Yes, High Priestess Akane, your legs are too long for me to reach the top of them!”

 

“Oh, stop!” she replied.  “There’s no need to be so formal, you’re making me blush!”  She had just said the opposite a minute ago, but I had been around giant women long enough to know that this was simply part of their game.  I made a mental note to try it, however, and test how dedicated she was to her role.

 

Akane took a step back and squatted in front of me, peering down from above the ruffled nylon on her knees.  From the color in her cheeks I saw that she actually was blushing.  Her wide, dark eyes seemed warm and inviting, as though I could crawl inside them were she Gina’s size.  “I’d really hate for your eagerness to go to waste,” she said, snapping me out of my thoughts.  “Let’s get your pint-sized body higher up so you can help me out, hm?”

 

She had decided for me, and before I could answer Akane had slid her hands under my arms.  Gripping me tightly around the chest she hoisted me from the ground, lifting me as though I were a small child.  Briefly she held me against her chest, letting my feet dangle against her thighs while she looked for somewhere to set me down.  It only took her a few moments, and after a single step she bent down to deposit me on a knee-height table, leaving me just a little shorter than her legs.

 

I hesitated, sure that this was a trick.  No doubt she was planning to “accidentally” slam her knee into me, knocking me down and pushing me off the table.  “Are you waiting for something, my itty-bitty boy?” Akane asked.  “If you need me to I can lie down, but you don’t want me to wrinkle my dress because of you, do you?”  It finally registered that Akane might not have any intention of abusing me – at least, not physically.

 

“Just sizing you up, Akane,” I replied, expecting a harsh rebuke.

 

Instead of correcting me, she giggled.  “You might want to skip that,” Akane said.  “For someone your size that might take all day.”  She chuckled at her own joke, and I felt a little more at ease.  It really seemed like she simply wanted me to be involved in her fun.

 

In any case, she wasn’t going to let me go anywhere until she was immaculately dressed.  I bent over and grabbed the top of her stocking, then pulled it as tight as possible when I stood.  With a grunt I held it in place while reaching up to grab the strap, just barely managing to snag it with the tip of a finger.  Careful not to rip the nylon, I pulled the two together and looped it into the clasp.  Quickly I slid it up the hook, then moved as swiftly as I could on the other leg.

 

Akane’s hand slid down her thigh, and she teasingly fingered the taut strap holding a stocking up.  “Ooh, that’s solid work!” she declared, snapping the elastic against her skin.  “You’re only halfway done, though.”  Slowly she turned away from me, and I saw two more straps dangling over her butt.  I noted that, for someone so thin, she had a surprisingly round, full rear.  Her derriere distracted me while I fumbled to fasten the garters on her back, but with the front already secured even my distracted hands were able to finish in no time.

 

“Mmm, if you keep this up I’ll have to steal you from the others so you can do this full-time,” she purred, plucking at the recently fastened straps with a fingertip.  Akane didn’t dwell on the stockings, though, and leaned over me to pick up her dress in one hand and her high heels in the other.  She took a second to relish looming over me, then knelt to set everything back on the ground.

 

When Akane stood again her dress was halfway on, the top hanging loosely from her waist.  Methodically she slipped her arms into the short sleeves so it covered her chest, leaving a long slit open down the length of her back.  “Would you mind giving me a hand?” she asked, pointing toward the zipper hanging loose.  “I can’t quite get it myself.  Just, I don’t know, slap my ass when you have a good grip, all right?”

 

Without thinking twice I reached up and pinched the zipper tab, then sprung vertically and hit Akane’s right butt cheek with my open hand, sending it rippling outward.  Before I even landed she began to sit, and I had to grasp with both hands to keep the zipper from flying out of my hands while she raced past me.  In two seconds I heard the meaty thud of her butt on the floor, and the zipper was yanked out of my hand.

 

Briefly Akane ran a hand along the neckline of her dress, then leaned her head back far enough that it could rest against the table.  “We make a pretty good couple,” she mused, gazing up at me standing at the table’s edge.  I was taken aback by the volume of her voice so close to me, but it was far from the inhuman rumble I had to deal with occasionally.  “We’re not quite done, though.”  She reached up, and before I could move her huge hands had grabbed me by the chest again.  Effortlessly she picked me up from the table and swung me over her head, setting me down between her extended legs.

 

“There’s just one more thing,” Akane said with a smirk.  She reached behind her, and when she turned back to me she was holding a pair of high heels, each the size of a small car.  Carefully she set them down sideways in front of me with a loud click, then pulled her hand free.  They came halfway up my thighs, and were long enough to stretch from my feet nearly all the way to my shoulders.  I reached under the nearest one and picked it up by the heel and toe.  It was light enough, but its sheer bulk gave me trouble, and would only be able to manage the one.

 

Leaning back to help with the balance I walked the length of Akane’s legs until I was beside her feet, the black suede rubbing against my face the whole way.  She helpfully pointed her foot away from herself, and with some careful maneuvering I managed to slide it over her black-clad toes.  She lifted her heel up, and I dutifully walked the length of her sole to stand behind her heel.  Gingerly I worked it over the curve, then struck the base of the shoe’s heel several times until it was snug against her foot.  Once I was satisfied, I grabbed the strip of leather running across her ankle and worked it through the brass buckle opposite it, completely securing it to her.

 

“Let me save you a trip,” Akane said.  “Think fast!”  I looked up in surprise, and saw her other shoe barreling toward me.  I tried to duck out of the way, but for once I wasn’t small enough and it hit me right in the chest.  Akane’s shoe staggered me backward until I toppled over.  She burst into laughter while I laid on my back for a moment, letting her have her fun.  “I said think fast!” she bellowed, starting another peal of laughter.

 

Clearly this wasn’t going to subside anytime soon, and I wanted to get on with it.  I stood back up and walked toward her shoe, but Akane slammed her stocking-clad foot in front of me, blocking my path.  “You know, you’re actually lucky,” she began, pushing on my chest with her toes.  “If you were just a little bit smaller, you’d be able to fit inside my shoe.”  She jabbed at me again, driving me back.  “Would you like that?  Being small enough to fit in my shoe?”  Her foot rushed forward, driving me along with it.  Suddenly it stopped, and I stumbled backward.  “I think I’d like it if you could.  You wouldn’t be able to dress me, but we could do… other things.”

 

Akane’s foot pulled back, and she held it aloft and pointed like she had her other one.  I pondered what the hell had just happened while I picked up her other cumbersome shoe and worked through the same process to get it onto her foot.  Was all of this simply an elaborate process to get me to let my guard down?  Maybe she was just trying to have fun with me the way she’d seen the others and it didn’t mean anything?  No answer was forthcoming as I secured the second strap in its buckle, and I suspected none would be for quite some time.

 

When both her shoes were on Akane pulled her legs inward, then gracefully stood.  She stomped each foot twice, making a loud crack each time when her shoe hit the hard wood floor, then stepped forward.  She spread her feet so that she stood astride me, the toes of her shoes equally distant from me.  I looked up at her knees, the fine mesh giving them a dusky color, and kept craning back until I saw her smirking down at me.

 

Akane clasped her hands in front of her chest and bent over with an apologetic look in her eyes.  “Hey.  You might be miniaturized, but you’re more than enough man for me,” she said, maintaining the smirk.  “And you know everything I do to you is in good fun, right?”  I couldn’t see any way out of this, so I simply nodded enthusiastically.  She lit up and continued, “Yeah, I knew you’re a good sport.  I want to hang on to you longer, but Liz would be furious if I hogged you, so…” Subtly she bit her lip while she trailed off.  Then she whispered, “Come back when she’s done with you, okay?  I’ll have a surprise ready for you.”

 

Three tremendous thuds resonated through the air, disrupting whatever plans Akane had for me.  “Oh, boy toy!” Gina boomed, her enormous voice suffusing the air.  “My guests are arriving, and I want you to meet them!  I bet you want to, too.  They’re your favorite kind of person, after all – gigantic women!”  Her laughter rattled the glass panes of the terrarium and shook the house’s walls.  “So stop being shy and get out here!”

 

Akane looked down at me and shrugged.  “I guess you’ll need a raincheck for that,” she said.  “The desires of my Goddess take priority over my own whims.  Try to come back in one piece, okay?”  Gently she shoved me toward the door with a shoe, forcing me away from her.  As I walked toward the door I spotted Liz in the next room glaring at me.  If she insisted on getting her “turn” with me after it might be better for me to perish at the hands of Gina or one of her guests.

 

I exited the mansion and froze.  Instead of her usual outfit, Gina was wearing a flowing, black velvet robe with elaborate symbols sewn into the fabric with gold thread.  Its plunging neckline revealed more cleavage than I had ever seen on her, and a slit ran up her right leg all the way to her waist.  She had a large silver ring on each finger, and a golden pentagram dangled from a chain on her neck, resting between her breasts.  Around the room a series of candelabras had been lit, and on the floor between her bed and closet was an enormous rug with another pentagram in the center.

 

“Come closer,” Gina’s voice beckoned while she opened a gate in the terrarium’s lid.  Involuntarily I walked toward her as though I were compelled by her voice alone, and she slid a hand through the open hatch.  “You have nothing to fear from Me.  In fact, I’m about to make your greatest wish come true!”  Everyone watched silently, entranced while I mechanically moved toward what was simultaneously the sweetest and strongest voice I had ever heard.

 

Finally I was allowed to come to a stop beneath Gina’s open palm, her fingers spread wide.  “Feel free to watch Me tonight, My worshippers, for I shall allow you to witness the true power of a Goddess.  And for My priestesses, as a reward for looking after My favorite toy… I suggest you look in the library so that you can better enforce My will.”

 

While Gina spoke I stood frozen in place beneath her wide open palm, staring at the deep lines crossing her pale skin.  I wanted to run screaming away from her and take cover in one of the houses, behind someone, beneath the years-old chicken bone, but I couldn’t.  My legs simply weren’t listening to my brain’s commands.

 

Gina’s hand rushed toward me.  I tried to leap forward and escape her grip, but it was like my legs were full of concrete.  Helplessly I watched her hand descend toward me, fingers curling inward, unable to escape whatever hell she had planned for me.