- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This will probably be rewritten later with more details and a digestion chapter. Was a "gift" to try to introduce another into the wonderful world of squirming bellies, so those details are lacking right now.

THE BIGGEST ARCANINE: DRIVE-IN FOOD

Elicia pulled her hands into the sleeves of her thin jacket as she walked down the street, an icy breeze caressing her petite form as she walked to her friend, Dom's, apartment. The cold denim of her jeans brushed her legs and she was thankful she had dried her fur after her shower; dampness would only serve to torment the Glameow micro further than the cruel wind chill already was. Elli sighed as she moved around the corner, cutting off the wind's relentless advances, onto the street on which Dom lived where she saw him waving to her, standing next to Abigail.

Dom, a micro Manectric, was standing in front of his apartment complex clad in jeans and a windbreaker, a ski-cap pushing his mane out behind his head. Seated next to him was Abigail, a macro Arcanine, whose was dressed in jeans and a hoodie, her hair in a ponytail. They both wore running shoes and their breath could be seen in front of their faces in clouds that were carried away in the wind.

Dom called out down the street, "Hey, Elli! Glad to see you're finally here; we've been standing out here for ages!"

"I told you I'd be a few minutes," Elicia retorted, "Anyways, it was your idea to go out to eat at the drive-in instead of going straight to Abi's place."

Dom smiled, "I figured it'd be better to eat in public; Abi said she skipped breakfast this morning."

Abigail laughed, "OK, you two. Are you ready to go?"

Elli finally met them at face and nodded, "Yeah, I'm pretty hungry; I didn't eat breakfast this morning either."

Abigail stood to her knees and pulled her hands from the pouch pocket in her gray hoodie, setting them both down near her miniscule friends. Dom and Elicia climbed onto her palms, and she gently cupped them in her hands and placed them back inside her pocket. She stood to her full height and began the brisk trek to the restaurant on the other side of the micro district in which Dom lived.

Inside the pouch of Abi's hoodie, Elli and Dom enjoyed the toasty heat that emanated from Abi's palms as they bobbed left and right to her step cycle. A small gurgle emanated from Abi and Elli flashed a grin at Dom, who returned her smile with significantly less confidence. What if there wasn't anyone at the drive-in when they got there? He had seen Abi eat a friend before when she decided she needed an appetizer to her meal at a macro restaurant when the waitstaff was particularly slow, and he personally preferred to stay outside of his voracious friend's stomach.

Elli spoke, "So, do you think Abi's really hungry?" A growl from the belly above them answered her question for her.

Dom nodded, "We went running earlier this morning and she said she was starving when we got done." Dom's expression became apprehensive, "I suggested we go out to eat with you and then hang out at her place for the day. I picked the drive-in near the highschool because Abi usually can't resist eating younger micros for some reason and it's bound to have somebody there during lunch."

Elli's eerily calm demeanor did nothing to soothe Dom's anxiety as she spoke, "Well I hope that there's other people there too. Watching Abi eat micros is so... strangely cool." She let out a sharp sigh as another grumble made its way through the firm, warm wall to her right.

"That's not weird at all," Dom said, shaking his head and pushing the worry out of his mind.

Abigail saw the drive-in diner, only a few dozen steps away at her size, and smiled as she saw four figures seated at the tables there, her belly letting out a low growl and enciting more muffled words from her passengers. She liked to tease her micro friends sometimes, but this time she was headed straight for the strangers. Abi knew exactly what she wanted.

Abigail stopped at the small diner; knowing that the figures at the table had seen her coming towards them. She was kind of hard to miss at almost eighty feet tall. She kneeled down next to the drive-in noticing that there were only three figures left at the table. She smiled as she pulled her passengers from her hoodie pocket and set them down gently next to an order box. Dom and Elicia thanked her with a nod and began ordering their food. Abigail turned to the three micros seated at the tables and her mouth began to water.

The micros she observed were all highschool students dressed in typical attire for the season, jackets and hoodies and jeans. The oldest-looking one was a Kecleon guy who was currently speaking to a short Zangoose girl, while the third, a Seviper girl with her hood up, huddled over the table, eyeballing Abigail as she looked around for the fourth micro she had seen. Not finding it, she turned to the group below as Dom finished ordering his food and Elli began.

Abi spoke, addressing the group of highschoolers, "Hey, you three there." They stopped speaking and looked up at her, the Kecleon mildly annoyed. "Have you guys ordered your food yet?"

The Kecleon snapped at her, "Yes, we have. And we'd like to wait for it in peace, miss."

Abigail cooed at his remark, smiling and reaching over the awning that separated them from her. "Good to know," she said as she grabbed them up before they could react.

Elli had just finished ordering her food and looked up to see an orange-furred hand grab a few highschool students. She grinned at Dom and looked up at Abigail expectantly, completely ignored in favor of the three morsels that Abi had just caught. Dom just sighed a laugh and dragged Elli to the seats that the highschoolers had just previously occupied.

"Yo, put me down you big bitch!" the Kecleon snapped, his biting tone and abrasive vocabulary contrasting the smile in Abigail's eyes.

Abigail looked down at the three micros in her hands to take in their reactions. The Kecleon was obviously thoroughly angry and the Zangoose seemed nervous but annoyed. The Seviper girl seemed to be hiding her face in the hood of her warming jacket, sheepishly curled up in Abi's palm.

Abigail spoke to the Kecleon, "As true as 'big bitch' might ring," Abi chuckled at her joke, "I think you'll find plenty more insults to call me in the next few minutes."

Elli looked up at Abi, snickering at her joke and drinking in the scene as Abi tightened her grip on the Kecleon and moved the Seviper to the same hand, causing the latter to stop hiding her face to look up at Abigail, who saved her right for a single occupant, the Zangoose girl. Dom tapped his foot patiently, waiting for the carhop to bring out his order, occasionally looking over at Elicia or Abigail as the girls enjoyed themselves. He noticed a figure take off around the corner towards the highschool and smirked to himself. The boy was going to get help. Abigail was going to be full for the evening.

Abigail lifted the Zangoose to face height and she could see in the girl's face that she was scared. Her annoyed expression failed to hide the fear in her eyes and Abi smiled at the fact that the micro couldn't meet her eye. She tilted her head back and held the Zangoose over her mouth as she spoke.

"Mmm... don't you three look delectable." She lowered the Zangoose towards her mouth, enticing a struggle from the girl, but no screams. Instead, she got more words.

"You dumb cunt, what the fuck you have to eat us for anyways?" The words were shot from the Kecleon, his angry expression growing darker and darker the closer the Zangoose got to Abi's mouth. "You brought those two assholes down there along, didn't you? What's stopping you from eating them?"

Abi smiled and lowered her head and the Zangoose back down, the Seviper girl sighing and looking down at the gesture. Abigail spoke.

"Oh, I always eat friends last."

Dom chuckled to himself and Elli's grin grew huge as she took her mobile phone out and started fooling with some applications, not even bothering to look up at the Kecleon, who cast daggers at the duo with his eyes. Abigail spoke again, lifting her head and the Zangoose girl up again.

"Well, I came here for lunch, might as well get started eating."

Abigail dropped the Zangoose girl into her gaping maw and laughed through her nose as she heard the girl's stoic ploy break as she screamed until she landed headfirst in the back of Abi's mouth, her screams muted by the snap of the macro's jaws and the gulp of her throat soon accepting the rest of the girl after only a brisk rolling of her tongue over her back.

The Kecleon boy lost his shit, screaming at Abigail in another language that she couldn't understand. Elicia began laughing and Dom rolled his eyes as he looked away from Abigail to see the Glameow girl recording the whole debacle on her phone.

Abigail sighed contentedly and split the duo in her left grip to share between her two hands. The Seviper girl sat in still silence as she blushed, watching Abi's throat as it escorted the Zangoose girl to the macro's stomach below, past the Arcanine's breasts that rose with a deep breath.

Abi lifted the raging Kecleon boy over her open mouth, hearing him yell out more expletives and a separate voice call out as she dropped him in her jaws. The Seviper girl squirmed gently in Abi's grip, pulling her hood off from her head and looking intently at Abi's now closed maw.

"Stop that this instant, ma'am! I insist!"

Abi held the Kecleon boy in her mouth, rolling him around and tasting his musky, salty flavor through his spit-soaked clothes as she looked over at the two figures crossing the street, a Linoone boy and a Manectric that looked very different from Dom, being shorter and rounder. The older micro looked legitimately angry and in the silence Elicia's laughter sounded around the drive-in as the Kecleon boy's screams and curses could be heard outside Abigail's closed mouth.

The Manectric spoke again, "I will not stand for any harm becoming of my students." He pointed at Abi and stomped his foot, "I demand an explanation as to why you have Mr. Yabushi in your mouth and as to where Ms. Sinclaire has gone." The Linoone boy stood a few paces behind the Manectric teacher and looked as defiant as the man himself.

Abigail nodded and swallowed the raging Yabushi in her mouth, his voice still audible until the small lump signifying his place in her throat disappeared into her chest. She spoke, "My friends and I were hungry and we decided to stop and get some food." Abigail patted her belly, "Ms. Sinclaire was it? She's had the same experience that Yabushi just got; they're both in my belly now." This statement drove an audible sigh to escape the Seviper girl's mouth.

Elicia was ecstatic as she caught the whole debacle on her phone camera, swithcing back and forth between the two as the dialogue was carried out. Dom simply checked his watch and looked over at the windowless building where his food was being prepared, rapping his fingers on the table with a mildly amused and calm expression on his face. The Linoone boy looked aghast and took a hesitant step backwards.

The Manectric gawked at Abigail in disbelief and rage, yelling out, "Why did you just swallow Mr. Yabushi?!"

Abigail reached out and grabbed the micro addressing her. "Uh, because it's rude to talk with your mouthful, duh." She stuffed him in her mouth and the Linoone boy took off towards the highschool again. Abigail leaned over and fell onto her side, buffeting the surrounding area with a small gust as she landed with a loud, dull thud and caught the Linoone boy in her left fist, enticing a barely audible shriek from her belly and a squeal from the Seviper girl in the process.

Abigail gnawed at her current mouthful a bit before sending it down her throat with an unceremonious 'gulp.' Elli whooped as Abi sat herself back up and Dom straightened the condiments on the table that had been knocked over by the displaced air in Abigail's small tumble, settling back down into his seat as the giantess let out a tiny 'urp' before excusing herself and holding the Linoone boy at face height and talking to him.

"Thanks for bringing me some more food, little guy. I'll make sure to give you extra time in my throat and swallow you gently as a reward." Abigail popped the highschooler in her mouth and the Seviper looked up at her with embarrassed excitement, blushing so hard that she looked more pink than purple.

Abigail stuck to her word and gently swished the Linoone around in her mouth, savoring his flavor as she ran her tongue across his body, sapping the musky, salty flavor that she loved in micros from everywhere she could on the boy. Dom's eyes widened and Elicia squealed in delight and shivered as Abigail maneuvered the boy so that he was oriented to face the outside of her mouth, away from her throat as she opened her mouth and showed its contents to the Seviper girl.

The Linoone boy screamed, his hand within reach of the Seviper girl's, "Delilah! Delilah, please! Pull me out! She'll eat me!"

Delilah looked at the Linoone boy and smiled, reaching out with both hands caressing Abi's jaw and pushing it up and closed, around the Linoone's form. She spoke softly and in a cheery, flighty, singsong voice, "Bye, Sean!"

Abigail tilted her head back and slowly swallowed Sean, Delilah panting as she watched the small lump in Abigail's throat make its way towards her chest, disappearing behind her collarbone. Elli had calmed down a bit at this point, leaning back in her chair. Dom just smiled as he watched Abigail begin speaking to the Seviper girl.

"Well, that was yummy and pretty filling, but I could definitely eat some more." She cast a quick glance at Delilah, who's face resembled a tomato at this point.

Delilah spoke softly, "I... you could eat... me miss...?"

"Abigail, Delilah." Abigail gave a cheery grin, "My name's Abigail Keegan."

Delilah sighed deeply, "Abigail, go ahead... and swallow me down." She closed her eyes and held out her arms, embracing Abigail's tongue as she licked her up, pushing the Seviper girl into her mouth as she began rubbing her face on the giantess' tongue. Abigail had to push the micro off her tongue with the roof of her mouth, gulping her down hard after savoring the uniquely bitter taste of the Seviper micro.

Abigail let out a deep sigh and Elicia almost turned off her camera phone when the carhop came out of the building where the cooks worked. She was a young Gardevoir that had four bags of food with her. She looked around before Dom waved her over.

The Gardevoir smiled and waved at Abigail as she eyed her lazily from over the awning and waved back. Elicia was openly recording the Gardevoir and the lady smiled politely and began to ask for payment.

"The total comes to twe- eeeeek!"

The carhop screamed as Abigail picked her up by the back of her dress, Elicia following her with the lens of her camera as she slowly made her way to Abigail's already opened mouth. The Gardevoir's screams increased in intensity as she realized what was happening, continuing to be barely audible even as she entered into Abigail's stomach, to mix with the five other micros that were rolling around and pushing at Abigail's stomach walls.

Abigail looked over at the door of the building that had just shut behind another carhop, this time with two bags of food. Abigail hailed her over and explained after the Lopunny girl looked about confusedly.

"Those two bags are mine, " Abigail said. "I'm eating a micro diet today and that," she pointed at the second carhop's bags, or rather the second carhop herself, "is the last part of my lunch today."

Elicia grabbed a bag and elbowed Dom, who grabbed the other three, and they walked over to the Lopunny carhop and Abigail. Abigail bent down to the ground and opened her mouth, pointing to her maw as she spoke.

"Just go ahead and put it all on my tongue; the paper's no mind to me."

The carhop smiled and nodded when Elicia gestured for her to go first, recording the entire time. As soon as the carhop put the bags on the middle of Abigail's tongue, Dom and Elli snatched the bags off and Abigail snapped her maw shut, the legs and butt of the Lopunny girl hanging out of Abi's mouth. She slurped the girl inside her maw and swished her around as Elicia focused her camera lens on the carhop's legs slowly disappearing into the macro's mouth.

Abigail sat up as the carhop fully entered her mouth and swished her around a bit, rolling the girl over her tongue and enjoying the mild fruity taste she detected underneath the normal musky saltiness of normal macros. She swallowed the carhop with a hard and audible 'gulp' once she lost all her flavor and let out a small burp before patting her very full and very active stomach.

"That hit the spot for sure," Abigail said as she winked at Elicia, who then switched off her camera. Elli and Dom gathered up the six bags of food and Abigail picked them back up, placing them in her hoodie pouch as she began the short walk to her home in the nearby macro district. She knew the way, she had visited this highschool before.

From inside the pouch of Abi's hoodie, Dom sat in amused silence as Elicia leaned up against Abigail's belly, listening to the almost inaudible yelling that emanated from Abi's stomach. Elicia opened one of the bags of food and found that it contained a sandwich. She bit into it and a disgusted look crossed her face.

"Jeez," she spat, "Those kids have really awful taste in food. Who puts fucking horseradish on a tuna sandwich?"

Dom snickered and opened his own food, heppy that he had suggested they go out to eat. With Abigail full, the trio could hang out all day and he and Elicia wouldn't have to worry about getting eaten by her on a hungry impulse.

As Abigail turned the corner of the street, she heard the bell from the school, signifying the end of the lunch period. She smiled to herself at the irony and enjoyed the full feeling she had as she planned what games to play with her friends when she got home.