- Text Size +

Justine after having eaten two deer rested by the river was desperately thirsty. A young boy likely around 12 was playing near by while she dipped her cupped hands into the shallow stream hoping to get enough liquid to quench her massive unrelenting thirst. After taking several hand cups of water into her mouth Justine looking at the boy down the creek wondered if he might be willing to interact with her. The young boy was so cute to Justine that she could just gobble him up. He was far too cute for Justine to literary consume though as she walked over to him carefully and while hoping no blood is on display she said smiling, "Hello down there I am just drinking water here so don't worry about me unless you are a deer."

This young boy had just heard this girls massive foot steps imprint holes into the ground deeper than he was tall and watched her drink more water than what his family had in their well. Now this towering girl many times his own size had approached him fully exposed and yet very intimidating at the same time. Terror struck his heart seeing Justine's teeth smeared with dark red liquid as she spoke giving while him a smile that perfectly displayed the gory mess still wedged between a number of her teeth.

He was quick to flee from her intimidating horrifying figure not even daring to look back. Sadness began to sink in realizing not one person yet has willingly allowed her to approach them yet. Justine worried she might harm him if she tried bending down to catch him like she had done to other people. She didn't know what she expected to happen by talking to him, but Justine did know it was only a matter of time before the whole town found out about her giant size. Though no one would likely believe the boy, others would begin seeing her until the rumor became a town fact. As the sun sat strictly overhead beaming heat down upon Justine's exposed sweating body she got down on her knees and used the taller trees as cover hoping to cool down some while trying to find something for lunch.

Between trees in a more dense part of the forest Justine saw a man carrying a dead dear he must have killed. Her stomach growled fiercely while her mouth turned into a bath of saliva while watching the man drag his kill along the ground. The temptation to take his prize was nearly overwhelming to Justine as she thought about the slain creature being dropped into her waiting mouth before siding down in meaty chunks into her hungry belly. Almost as though her legs moved on their own Justine shoved though the trees making each step sooner than the last as she made her approach upon the frightened man.

Putting the deer down the man pulled a long bow out of his bag rabidly as he could manage. He stuck an arrow on the string of his bow before pointing it at Justine once she was less than 100 feet away from him. While down on her hands and knees feeling the rough trees rub her body Justine after swallowing the saliva that had pooled in her throat asked the man softly, "Please Sir can I have your deer so I can eat?"

The man then yelled in a panic, "Just leave me alone witch or I will have to shoot you."

Justine's breathing became heavier as she was losing patience. Now snapping at the tiny man she said, "I need this deer to feed my huge body. I can't walk down to the town market to buy food like other people can. All I ask is for you to allow me to eat before I really become angry."

The projecting powerful voice of Justine truly unsettled the man as he replied while shaking, "I will shoot if you don't leave right now."

That broke the last second Justine was willing to wait as she easily walked over the man shocked at how long her stride was. It was truly a sight to behold as her powerful legs easily pushed the snapping trees out of the way with each step forward. The hunter seeing her nearly step on him with a dirt covered house sized bare foot choose this moment to fire a shot from his bow. The arrow to his dreaded fear bounced off the colossal girl's toned thigh as it made a minor scrape across her firm skin before dropping straight down into the forest below. Watching his arrow simply defect off Justine's enormous leg the man frantically tried grabbing his knife out his bag to defend him self. Seeing the giant fast hand barreling toward him the man dropped his bag in terror before he could get the blade contained within. The man by luck dodged Justine's reaching fingers only by a few feet when he swiftly darted from where her hand was coming in at though the trees that slightly hindered her movements.

Hiding most of his body hugged tightly to a tree still unmolested by Justine's movements in the area he desperately tried taming the terror rattling his bones while loading an arrow into the long bow he kept on his back. The unending sound of her echoing growling stomach as she clawed though the trees that made a thunderous crack each time one was snapped by her prying hands searching only for him forced his bladder to prematurely release it's contents. Then he heard Justine's voice as it forcefully vibrated though his body in booming waves upon each word as she spoke, "Come out little man, I only want to eat."

After having placed a 2nd arrow into his long bow the man partly having willed his composure to return took deep heavy breaths while he aimed carefully at Justine's impossibly high up face. It was hard for him to believe any of this was really happening as he slowed his breaths hoping to steady his aim. In his bones nearly frozen with fear he knew if he didn't hit this girl in the eye with this shot she would capture him and do whatever she wanted. Justine's massive chest only served to detract his focus as she began to stand fully upright using her eye's to scan the devastated forest around her.

Remembering the deer Justine lost interest in finding the man as she bent down again reaching for where the hunter had left his kill. Seeing that the towering girl so easily use her fingers to move whole trees away from where he had left the deer forced him to question the wisdom of what he was going to do. The time was now to strike however and acting on impulse the man fired a shot from his bow toward Justine's massive face hoping this time she would flee. For a moment he was confused at the lack of a reaction until the air was cleared by Justine's powerful voice as she said with fury, "All I wanted was that deer to eat and yet you shot me with an arrow that landed in such an indecent spot. Now little man this hiding game of yours will end!"

The man didn't understand what the powerful monstrously huge girl meant by getting hit in an indecent spot until allowing his eyes to drift downward between her towering strong legs. In her movement toward the slain deer and his fear nearly controlling him the hunter clearly allowed his aim to slip downwards hitting Justine in a very exposed sensitive place. Fully realizing the grave mistake he had made while aiming his fears only expanded exponentially as he watched Justine's powerful relentless hand move toward the tree that sheltered him like lighting.

Taking off from the tree getting uprooted he in a blazing adrenaline fueled sprint ran between Justine's towering legs while taking a short lived glance upward amazed with the size and attractive body of his foe. In the following moments Justine reached from behind the fleeing in panic man. He screamed using every last bit of air in his lungs as she lifted him upward. Still deep in his frantic mindless panic she carried him up to her waist near her starved belly that let out a long loud moan making it's implied statement very clear to read. While being held next to her impatient gut Justine mockingly said, "So you were going to shoot me right. Did you even try or was that the best a tiny indecent cowardly man like you could do."

The man squirmed with all his might while trapped in the grip of Justine's hand as he replied terrorized by her overpowering figure, "Please just put me down and let me go home with the deer."

The tiny micro sized arrow lodged between the folds of flesh between her legs wouldn't stop sending signals of pain up to her brain. Justine however wasn't going to allow this pain to be expressed and especially not in front of the man who caused it. Feeling her hunger pangs nearly burn a hole though her belly Justine was greatly swayed by the temptation to consume the man confined in her grip as she looked into his bleeding with fear eyes.

Calming down from her earlier rage Justine decided she wasn't going to kill him trying to be understanding of his great fear of her. Sternly Justine responds after gently putting the fearful man back on the ground, "It's clear that I am stronger than you so go back home now and leave that deer here for me to eat."

When Justine began reaching down for the deer the man stood over it and yelled pleading, "I need this deer to feed my family! Please I beg of you to find something else to eat."

Hearing the desperate man's words nearly brought Justine to tears as she backed away realizing if she took the slain deer then his family might go hungry for the night. The guilt from being so powerfully tempted to reach down and steal the innocent man's deer nearly crushed Justine's heart as she fled from the man who had been terrorized by her existence. After sprinting away breaking a number of trees in her massive wake Justine falls on her knees crying as she felt the weight of her own heart suffocate her while whispering softly to herself, "Have I become a monster?"

Wallowing in her tears Justine thought about what she had done last night and how she nearly let her mindless hunger override her sense of reason again. Maybe she was a monster after all Justine began to think while covering her face with hands that had blood on them. Even though Justine fully believed her father and James were guilty, looking back on what she had done doubts about choices made flooded her mind.

Making matters worse she had swallowed a young woman alive in her anger just because she was the person James was with. It felt like a ice cold dagger cut her heart open as Justine wept while crushing a turtle as she sat down completely unaware of it's existence. Could a person like herself be considered good still even after everything she had done. Justine wished she knew while thinking again about how she had only thought of herself when dealing with the poor man hunting deer.

Crying out as she rubbed her eyes Justine for a moment wished it would all come to an end. She didn't want to die, but her will to live had been drained by the memories looping though her mind of who she had swallowed alive knowing they endured a painful death. Worst of all some deep dark compartment of her heart had enjoyed the experience. Justine couldn't help feeling she not only was a monster, but an evil witch that can't survive without killing some creature to sustain her massive monstrous sized body.

Despite the fact Justine didn't honestly feel guilty about swallowing her father before, now even his death seemed to hold value in her heart as she looked within herself at what she had done in hindsight. Justine couldn't help thinking if she had not taken her father's death so lightly maybe then she wouldn't have allowed anger and hunger to so easily control her. Looking forward Justine thought about what it would take for her to survive wondering if one day would pass that didn't involve her killing something to placate her endless appetite. Realizing all of this was going to be the rest of her life and the old normal life Justine knew was gone she wept as her mind went blank unable to clearly think about her situation any more.