- Text Size +

Justine rubbing her still hungry stomach with delight got off the ground while feeling her father making his in vein struggle inside her warm wet pulsing chamber well known. Justine never had felt so free before as she took a deep breath with her eye's closed just taking in the small movements her father made while trapped in her belly. It wasn't long before air rushed up from her stomach and nearly came out of her mouth as she covered her lips while swallowing the air back down that had tried to escape her digestive system. Justine still relishing with the pleasure of feeling the helpless man struggling deep inside her belly thought (I nearly burped there and even if I am huge now I still need to have standards. At lest now if somehow I returned to normal size my father won't beat me anymore or worse. I just wonder what it must be like inside my belly. The only thing I know about it is that whatever goes in only comes out brown and fowl smelling so I bet he is really going to suffer in there just like he should after all that he has done to me.)

Deciding she needs some space Justine walks slowly away from the house toward the nearby river hoping the water there might quench her mild thirst. Bending down to the cool slowly flowing water Justine manages to get some water cupped into her hands even though it's less than she had hoped for. It only took a short gulp to send the water collected in her hands sliding down her throat. The muddy ground below her feet sank under the massive weight of her huge towering body as she got up disappointed at how shallow the stream of water was making it challenging to collect meaningful amount's of liquid for her to drink.

A small moving person caught the corner of Justine's eye as she was about to head back home. It seems they were collecting berry's fairly late in Justine's own opinion. For what ever reason despite the fact that with every step Justine took the ground beneath her cracked this person just didn't take notice. Clearly instead of keeping alert they were highly focused on their current task. Though she couldn't yet tell who the person was their figure appeared to be that of a woman. Justine knew if she could clearly see their face she would most likely know who they are as in this small town it wasn't hard to meet nearly everyone that lived here.

Just as it seemed Justine was going to grab this unsuspecting woman, her own stomach despite being nearly quiet the whole night turned over letting out a deep moan that caused the tiny woman to look behind her only for a moment before she began to run terrorized by what she had just seen. Justine easily made a few steps forward that then passed over the shocked and panicked woman. Seeing this giant girl sit down in front of her the woman tried changing direction to flee this intimating figure before being lifted into the air by a set of giant fingers belonging to Justine that had just sat down on her crossed legs in the middle of the dirt path.

Looking at the woman Justine held, even in the darkness she could tell it was Christina a 19 year old girl about one year older than her. She has been considered one of Justine's few good friends for some time now. Seeing the shock and cold fear pouring from Christina's eye's Justine regretted how much she had frightened her. Hoping to calm her friend down Justine smiled as she said, “Sorry to frighten you like that. This all just happened to me and now that I can't fit in the house anymore I worry who will care for my brother.”

Christina both surprised and afraid out of her mind being held softly in the grip of her giant friend replied by asking, “Why did you practice witchcraft?”

Justine frustrated that was the first question that came to her friend's mind said firmly, “Look I really and honestly don't know why this happened to me. I don't know anything about magic or any of that stuff, really I didn't even think it could even be real though now who knows. All I know is this has happened to me tonight.”

Christina felt sick looking down from the great height Justine held her at as she tried to speak clearly, “I believe you it's just this almost doesn't seem real. I mean if someone told me a giant girl like yourself was walking around I would think they have gone mad.”

Justine lightened her tone as she replied smiling, “It's good to know someone other than me thinks this is kind of crazy.”

Christina trying her best to avoid looking at the ground instead kept calm eye contact with Justine's huge face as she asked, “How did your father react when he saw this growth had happened to you?”

Justine looking at her friend who now easily rest in between the grip of her fingers thought (Her asking this question while I can still feel him move around in my belly really makes me feel like warm butterflies are crawling all over me and inside me.) Christina looked worried as Justine after taking her time to think about it said, “He was mad and didn't believe me when I told him I really didn't know how this happened to me.”

Christina could feel the tension building in the air as she then asked, “Isn't he mad that you aren't home at this late hour?”

Justine almost wanted to laugh at her question and it seemed Christina even thought it was foolish after saying it out loud. Justine caressed Christina's long brown hair with one of her fingers for a moment as she looked into the eyes of her tiny friend remembering just day's ago how they could embrace each other without the risk of crushing her like a bug. Having now passed the temptation to laugh Justine replied, “He is mad about a number of things right now. I doubt me going to the river in the middle of the night tops his list right now.”

Christina felt like Justine was leaving something out or trying to hide something. She had never quite seen some of the expressions on Justine's face that she did tonight. Nearly blushing when first asked about her father wasn't something she expected to ever happen. Normally it wouldn't matter to her, but Christina wanted to press on as she asked carelessly feeling more comfortable and relaxed in Justine's hand, “So what did your father tell you when he saw you towering over the house?”

Justine began feeling guilty not telling Christina the truth despite how dark that truth would be to her. Sadly Justine looking downward spoke, “At first he didn't even want to come out after it happened. Honestly I think he was afraid of me and my brother likely thinks I am a monster now.”

Christina did her best to comfort Justine as she said, “Even if you are bigger than 10 houses, I know your heart is even bigger. You know already that your brother couldn't think your a monster if he tried so don't worry about it.”

Upon hearing Christina's simple comforting words tears ran down Justine's glimmering cheek like a river flows down a mountain. After wiping her wet with fresh tears face off a bit Justine said, “I am grateful that you said that about me, but I don't think you would claim I had a big heart if you knew what I have done.”

Christina working though this acting like this was a normal sized life issue said kindly believing Justine was beating her self up for no reason, “We have known each other a long time, so I think you should be able to tell me anything weighing on your heart because I want to hear about it as your friend.”

Justine at this moment felt like she could trust Christina with anything. She couldn't think of a time in the past they mistrusted each other. Still worrying about what kind of reaction Christina would have to the truth of what happened to her father Justine asked Christina, “Are you sure you want me to tell you because this is something no one else can find out about?”

Christina then with a wide smile still held in Justine's warm enclosing hand replied, “You know my lips are sealed so feel free to get whatever has been on your mind tonight out, because it's not like I can read it and come up with something to help or comfort you about it.”

Justine rubbed her belly as she began slowly speaking, “When my father didn't come outside after this first happened, I asked him to come out of the house a number of times. Once he did come out screaming and yelling at me believing I must be a witch a powerful urge came over me. Finally after years of bottled up anger I took care of him once and for all.”

Christina seemed confused as she asked, “How did you take care of him once and for all?” Honestly becoming afraid of what her giant friend might tell her as she spoke.

Justine then replied feeling her friend shaking likely becoming fearful of what she was about to say, “I gobbled him up.”

Christina would be horrified if some girl she didn't know had told her this, but this was Justine a friend she knew like the back of her hand. There was no way despite the less than ideal relationship with her father Christina could ever see her shy and peaceful friend kill anyone. Thinking it was a joke Christina forgetting how high up off the ground she was now said asking with a laugh, “That's a good one, but what did you really do?”

Justine took her tiny friend from where she was held at nearly eye level down toward her growling stomach. Then pressing Christina's body against the warm soft flat surface of her belly Justine said asserting herself, “I really did swallow him whole and have felt him moving around in there while talking to you.” Christina as Justine spoke could hear the growls, moans and sizzling acidic juices coming from behind the surface she was being held against. The sound of her friends deep thumping heart beat mixed in with the sounds of the consistent bobbling sound Justine's stomach made. Though the chaos of those conflicting sounds Christina could make out a muffled scream.

Now Christina could claim being mortified as her state of mind as Justine lifted her back up. It wasn't long before she found herself looking right into her friends giant blue eyes that stared at her just waiting to see what she says. Christina still in disbelief of what she had been told spoke with a tone of disappointment, “You have always been such a kind person. I know your father wasn't a good person, but eating him like that is what a monster does not the kind sweet friend I have always known.”

Justine hardly could accept what Christina had told her just now. She knew Christina wouldn't agree with what she had done, but calling her a monster right after exposing her own insecurities about who she is felt like having salt rubbed deep within her fresh emotional wound. Justine didn't cry or become angry though as she managed to reply holding back her deep sadness, “You don't know what it was like. Sometimes he made me do things, awful and humiliating things that even now cause me to feel shame. I needed justice and tonight I was given what I needed to get it.”

Despite being told that her friend had swallowed a man alive in the name of justice, Christina tucked in her friends hand replied sympathetically, “I didn't know things were that bad. Still you know it's wrong to eat people even if they should face justice.”

Justine honestly couldn't have imagined having a conversation like this before tonight talking about eating people and her being a giant. Believing her friend had slowly become accepting of what she had done Justine said to her defense, “It was poetic justice after he punished me with no supper tonight. Besides it felt good when he tickled me with his struggles as he went down my throat into my hungry tummy.”

Christina quickly becoming disturbed with how causally her friend was speaking about eating a living human being started to tremble again feeling anxious that Justine not only brushed off her point of it being wrong to consume a person, but actually enjoyed the act of swallowing them alive. Christina for the first time began to wonder if Justine couldn't be returned to normal size how much food it would take to sustain her each day at such a massive size. Even more so she wondered what kind of food realistically would she need to eat for it to be worth while as she pictured in her mind deer, cows, sheep, horses and lastly to her horror men being devoured to keep Justine's massive body fed. Seeking to change the subject before becoming more afraid than she already had become Christina asked trying to mask her fears, “ About your brother, who did you want to help take care of him?”

Justine had almost forgotten that her brother was what she wanted to talk about most with Christina. Despite feeling her friend shaking and quivering in her hand again Justine this time assumed Christina was just cold while she said smiling, “As someone I have trusted for years, I want you to become his wife and take good care of him as my friend.”

Christina knew becoming the wife of Justine's brother was likely the best way to ensure he was well taken care of, but she didn't want that duty or burden placed upon her shoulders. Christina felt guilty looking at Justine's huge smiling face knowing she was about to lie to her despite the trust her friend placed in her by revealing what she had done. Nervously Christina not normally a liar spoke, “It wouldn't be proper for me to become the wife of your brother as I have promised to marry someone already.”

Justine sensing deception in Christina's voice felt betrayed, but gave her benefit of the doubt as she said with a questioning tone, “Let's go to his house then and convince him to break it off.”

Christina's blood ran cold and not just because of the nightly cool breeze washing over her so high up in Justine's hand. No this was because she had just bluntly lied to her hungry towering humongous friend. Christina spoke as her composure fell apart, “It's getting late, how about you let me down and we can talk about this more tomorrow?”

Justine tightened her grip around Christina's thin body as she firmly stated, “I want this settled tonight or instead of going to his house I will come to yours asking your family who this man is until someone tells me what I want to know.”

Christina then lying her ass off told Justine about a 21 year old man named James that lived near by in a tiny house that she claimed was going to be her husband. Justine seemed to fully believe what Christina told her after more details were provided. Christina hoped this lie would buy her some time while trying to figure out a way to come clean about why she didn't want to become her brothers caretaker and wife. As Christina was being carried to Jame's house she hoped things would work themselves out peacefully.