- Text Size +

As the cool goose bump causing air washed over Justine's exposed skin, it was hard for the enormous girl to avoid feeling ashamed after her clothing had been destroyed in the aftermath of her growth. As she felt chills down her spine due to the cold setting in something seemed to be coming out of the house. Feeling rewarded at last Justine watched as a tiny rough looking man come though the rear exit of the house with a red hot metal rod. Now she thought amused watching her tiny father's predictable reaction (How should justice be served here. Should I really kill him or with this gift use it to teach him a lesson some other way. No, even if I was a shy and weak girl before I won't allow this injustice to exist in the world any longer.)

Now her father seemed emboldened by her feeble tone and innocent looking pale face as he yelled upward to Justine that clearly dwarfed him massively, “This is why people are forbidden from using witchcraft Justine and to purge your evil desires I must not spare the rod from your flesh!”

Justine found the speech from her tiny father to feel weak upon his voice hitting her ear drums even though with the look on his face she could tell he was yelling in rage toward her. Enjoying seeing her father so small Justine felt playful as she said in a confused tone looking down on him with some pity, “I really didn't do anything to make this happen, please father I don't want you to blame me for what has made me big.”

Hearing this kind of a reply from Justine sent her father over the edge as he yelled at the top of his lung's before running toward one of her crossed resting legs, “I came out here confronting you about your witchcraft and yet you still lie to my face. Now it's going to be long and slow to make sure I purge that evil out of you.”

Justine watching her bug sized father charge at her legs with his hot iron rod seemed laughable now that with one swift movement of her hand she could flatten him like a pancake. It appeared to catch her father by surprise that his colossal daughter pitched the cold end of the rod between her fingers from behind him. His shock only increased as she managed to so swiftly overpower his grip as the rod with a amber glowing tip was taken away into the air. Before long it was tossed away by Justine like it was a toothpick landing quite far away from where he stood having now gotten fairly close to one of her huge legs. His bug sized body was now so close to one of them that her radiating body heat could be felt from where he stood before feeling Justine's soft long enormous fingers wrap around his body.

Justine then trying to hide her wide grin as she carried her helpless enraged father upwards in the tight grip of her hand spoke as though she is regretful, “I don't know why you were going to poke me with that metal rod, but father I have been out here waiting for you out here a long time wondering if I could have supper even though you said I couldn't have any tonight.”

The father nearly eye level with his huge daughter holding him firmly in her hand tried to pry himself free to no avail before saying having only calmed down slightly, “You can't treat me this way, I am your father and I demand you put me down right now!”

Though Justine's father had yelled at her again this time she mostly tuned him out as she thought (I just had come up with the idea of how I should kill my father, but now looking at him I don't know if I can really go though with it. It's not like he is ever going to harm me again and my brother might not see me the same way if I kill him. But I want to do it so badly I can hardly restrain myself any longer. Hopefully my brother can forgive me for what I am about to do for my own selfish reasons.)

Justine now looking at her father's tiny hairy body keeps solid eye contact on him while using her other hand to gently rub her starving exposed belly with rib's protruding from it due to a number of forced skipped meals. Though her stomach has stayed quiet so far that didn't mean the acid pool within didn't protest being out of work as Justine felt hunger pangs come from her belly. It seemed her father didn't care to notice Justine's blue eyes growing wider or take a look down below where she was rubbing her stomach as she asked breathing heavily, “Where would you like me to put you down father?”

Completely omitting Justine's body language change from his thought process her father states as though he still has authority over her despite being held in her hand like a tiny doll, “I want you to put me down carefully over by the back door and then come tomorrow we will deal with returning you to normal size.”

Once Justine opened her mouth and slowly started to move her arm toward the tongue now resting on her bottom lip waiting for it's guest to enter, her father at last seemed to lose his nerve much like he did when he first saw Justine after she had grown into a huge over towering giant. He was waiting for a reply that was never coming as Justine popped him into her warm misty mouth. Her lips soon after sealed behind him leaving only his legs wiggling out as his muffed screams of anger were of no concern to the ravenously hungry girl. Extending her tongue over his feet Justine pushed him deeper inside her soaking wet maw.

Her father now enveloped by the darkness of the pink cavern took fowl air into his lungs from Justine's throat as her breath washed over him each time she exhaled though her nose. His grip upon anything was rendered useless by the thick coating of saliva on the soft surfaces that surrounded him. Even the harder surface of her stained teeth proved impossible to grip as Justine used her elastic slick pink tongue to push him against the soft ripply flesh of her cheeks. He then felt like his back was being nearly crushed as the wet soft strong overpowering surface below pressed him against the harder smooth surface above him.

Justine while enjoying feeling her tiny powerless father struggling inside her mouth began the process of sending him down her throat as she thought (This really was an amazing idea despite his hairy body giving me some unconformable tingling feelings.)

As this happened Justine's father feeling her open throat begin to pull him down managed to stick his arm into her windpipe forcing Justine's throat and tongue to push harder on his body as she made a very loud *GULP* noise marking his final decent into her famished stomach. She then thought shuddering to the memory of what she recalled (You of all people should have known I don't choke that easily, so down my gullet you go dad.) Justine easily felt her father's hairy body mildly scratch her throat after it had welcomed him to it's opening and began forcing him downward though it's tight constricting walls of flesh. As it happened she traced his kicking and screaming body with her finger from where he had gotten stuck though the valley between her breast until he was released into the pit of her stomach. The following thought then crossed Justine's mind while enjoying feeling him now beating on the inside walls of her wet dark fully enclosed acidic muscle sack, (Now this is justice served in my warm belly father.)