- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Some wishes are granted in the stangest ways.

After Justine had effectively wished for her brother's happiness and father's death a strange tingly feeling overtook her whole body. The very next moment what her new perspective grew into amazed her, as she now looked down at stick sized tree's and houses many times smaller than her. Justine quickly realized that somehow she had grown to a size never heard of before. Not even 30 of the tallest men could in a stack touch her face nor could any building currently house her. The shock of the sudden change left her frozen in place trying to take in her new reality no matter how outlandish it clearly is.


 


Justine still in shock was speechless wondering if this was a gift from heaven or some kind of evil curse. Sitting down leaving an imprint on the soil below with her legs stretched out caused the house she had lived in to rattle if only just momentarily. It's not like she felt that much fear about what had happened, but still she worried about what this change means. Justine worried that her life as she knew it wouldn't be the same towering over even the tallest of men. She worried even more that her new size might not last and the town would burn her at the stake for witchcraft if she ever returned to normal size. Before long Justine with her neck craned upward looking at the star's intently decided this change must have been given to her to sow the justice she sought after in this world. She wasn't sure how this happened to her, but Justine sitting on the cold hard dirt towering as the tallest object in the town despite not even standing up knew what she wanted to do even if this was all dream.


 


Justine still wondering if her 150ft tall body was real thought settling the matter now would be best as she pitched her leg until letting out a small yelp of pain. Now fully aware this wasn't a dream she used her finger nail to tap gently on the back door of the house her brother and father lived in. In doing so the door nearly caved into the house and what to her was a mild tap of her finger to her relatives was like a sledgehammer had rammed the door nearly open as it's wooden frame struggled to keep the door hinged in place. Justine had butterflies in her stomach just thinking about her tiny father coming out to yell at her for damaging the house. Even at her height the little things still mattered to her as she waited impatiently for a response to her little knock.


 


Justine sitting still closely watched the house hoping to spot her father for some time, but he didn't seem interested on coming out. This led to Justine thinking (Wait is my own father afraid of me now. Before now I could have never envisioned someone like my father fearing me. Still it's good and healthy for him to fear me when I could crush houses so easily much less the people living inside them. If he doesn't come out soon I might just break the door down or rip the top of the house off. It would have been kind of boring if he just came out yelling at me like I believed he would so playing around a little before passing justice feels good.)


 


As each moment passed Justine grew more comfortable with her new towering body as her blue ocean eyes scanned around the house looking for her father to flee like a yellow belly coward from her intimating huge stature. When thinking about ripping the roof off again Justine knew that wasn't a risk she was willing to take as she had to be careful with the house to prevent her brother from being mistakenly crushed by her actions. She began to worry her father might have escaped already under the cover of darkness. Overall her patience was walking on thin ice as she bit her lip waiting for him to exit the house. Having shifted her sitting posture from having her legs spread to sitting upon her soft creamy legs crossed the threads of her self-control were snapping one by one. Once Justine's impatience had eclipsed her tolerance for waiting him out, she used her long finger to tap the door once more but with some effort behind her finger nail grinding against the wooden door. It didn't take much before the door caved in to her playful powerful finger that had assaulted it before.


 


Meanwhile inside the house under attack by a radiant alluring giantess, Kevin looked out his bedroom window fully awakened by the last time Justine beat on the door with her finger to the sight of her crossed massive legs that were glimmering from the moon light. His father on the other hand had been awake for a while now keeping himself secured in his bedroom and had looked out the window already knowing his giant daughter was out there waiting for him to emerge from the house. He heard Kevin calling out to him from his bedroom, but didn't respond in lieu of his own shock still preventing him from daring to move out of his bedroom or speak hoping Justine might believe he had left the house already.


 


Justine then came up with a devious idea to draw her father out of the house as she said softly pretending to nearly cry, “I don't know what happened to me, I went outside just sitting by the tree and then this cruse made me big. Please father come out of the house, I don't know what to do out here in the cold all by myself.”


 


Kevin after hearing his sister asking for help heard a door open as his father came in to check on him. Then with a stern tone his father said, “Justine must have messed with some real witchcraft for this to happen. I am going to get my hot iron to teach her a lesson she won't soon forget no matter how big she is.”


 


Kevin due to being paralyzed knew he couldn't stop him from what he planned on doing now begged his father as he spoke, “I don't believe she did this to herself and even if she did please have mercy and spare her from the hot iron.”


 


His father walked over to Kevin, took his hand and harshly slapped his paralyzed son as he then replied, “Only evil wicked parent's spare their children from the rod boy. I won't have the practice of witchcraft in my house!”


 


Then storming out of room he went into the kitchen placing a rod of iron over the lit fireplace waiting for the metal to glow with an amber tint. Kevin cried in his bed hating himself for not being able to protect his sister at all. Making his guilt worse Kevin had never seen his father this angry at his sister or use the hot iron on her before. All his life Kevin had never met anyone quite as kind and understanding as Justine who never raised her voice or hand to anyone despite how cruelly they acted toward her. Now what he considered the most pure and beautiful person in the world was going to have a hot iron burned in against her flesh and all he could do is watch laying in bed as it happened.


 


Justine had carefully been watching the exit's from above with her big blue sparkling eyes and was disappointed her father still hasn't came out of the house yet. In keeping up her act Justine tried speaking again as she said with a tender under tone, “Father I know you are mad at me for burning the meat earlier and said I couldn't have supper, but it's been so cold and dark out here alone. I just want to talk with you and apologize for what happened.”

Chapter End Notes:

Will Justine be kind to her raging father or put him in his place as a truly big towering giantess?