- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Her first day as self appointed queen, will she grant mercy or will the tingles of power hijack her mind?

 

After having let Mark go into town however Justine spent the morning checking in on Kevin to ensure Christina was taking good care of him. Before long Christina felt like the giant blonde was lurking in wait for the slightest mistake as she had already been caught slaking off by crying in a corner. Kevin meanwhile seemed unaware of the true depth of tension between the two girls as Justine tried to maintain a bright disposition while watching them.

 

As time flowed on Justine thought about the knight's that had attacked her and worried others might come from out of town to hurt her or even those she loves. So after telling Kevin and Christina she was leaving for a bit Justine headed toward one of the entrances to the valley between the mountain ranges her town resided in. It was a relativity narrow passage way that some visitors used to come into town.

 

Once Justine spotted the opening she also noticed a man loaded down with sacks upon his back making his way toward this exit. He quickly dropped some of his supplies as he suddenly greatly increased his speed to Justine's surprise. Though it was effortless to walk over and plop herself at the entrance of the rocky passageway Justine still didn't care for the man's pitiful effort to escape. As no matter how many supplies he dropped Justine's hand was faster than even his fastest most frantic of sprints.

 

Once she slammed her hand in front of the horrified man Justine easily captured him inside her fist and brought her new catch to be inspected by her curious blue orbs as they looked over the hairy middle aged man. Wearing tired of his screams and mindless pleading Justine's voice boomed as she addressed him, “I didn't say people could leave. As punishment for this cowardly act little man, your going to pick the knife and bones out from between my teeth.”

 

Watching his confusion over what she told him gave Justine chills as she enjoyed how easily he was frightened. Deep down she knew Mark wouldn't like this, but she told herself that this wasn't hurting him and that she wasn't killing anyone. Then to settle the doubts her conscience brought forward trying to subvert enacting her dominance over this man, she convinced herself doing this was the only way people would see her as the queen she declared herself to be.

 

Before long Justine then realized he needed a bit more of an incentive to understand as she tightened her grip and again spoke irradiated with his unwillingness to agree as she said, “Do you understand me? Because if not I could easily come up with something far worse for you to do.”

 

Breaking from his frozen terrorized trance the man yelled, “Yes I understand, I will do it! Just please....... please don't kill me!”

 

“Good little fella, now in you go!” Justine giggled finding some amusement in scaring him before opening her mouth widely.

 

His screams did nothing to halt Justine as she placed him upon her soaking wet tongue that greeted him eagerly. Upon feeling him fully enter her mouth Justine felt a deep painful hunger pang reminding her that she skipped out on eating anything this morning so far. His squirming in a desperate attempt to gain his bearings only inflamed the cravings that prodded her to swallow him down. Keeping her watering mouth open Justine suppressed her dark impulses as the man at last claimed to have pulled the dagger out from her forward teeth.

 

Pulling him back out from her mouth between her fingers Justine then blowing more warm foul air unto his face said, “Don't think your done yet, I want you to get the bones out stuck in my teeth and I won't let you back out until I'm satisfied.”

 

Justine then swallowed a large pool of saliva that built up in the back of her throat before plunging the screaming man back into her wet maw. Growing impatient with his screaming and frantic flailing around upon her tongue trying to exit her mouth Justine sealed her lips shut. Justine heard his muffled begging to be let out and that he just wanted to go home. However she enjoyed the flavor that his body provided and the tingle his struggle provided as he squirmed across her taste buds. In short order Justine gravitated toward her darker desires as she sucked gently upon him feeling a burning craving to feel him wiggle all the way down her waiting throat into her impatiently growling stomach.

 

Though fortunately for the man inside her mouth Justine after having a little bit more fun spit him out onto her palm. Then swallowing before clearing her throat Justine addressed the dazed man frightened out of his wits, “That was punishment for being a lazy servant. I could have just gobbled you down if I wanted, but I am a queen of mercy that doesn't want to go around killing people. So remember that and everything else that happened when you go home.”

 

After putting the man down Justine noticed he struggled to walk for a while until coming out of his daze beginning a terror fueled sprint that she watched as he fled back toward town. Turning her attention back to the passageway Justine decided she was going to construct a barrier to keep possible military forces from easily coming in. Gripping onto boulders Justine blocked the passageway by laying down one giant stone at a time. Using her hands to sweep rocks from the nearby cliff sides it wasn't long before Justine had built a steep pile of stones over 40 feet in height that made traveling though this narrow passageway all but impossible for anyone wishing to enter town other than Justine of course that could easily step over the make swift barrier whenever she wants.

 

Satisfied with her handy work Justine walked around the outskirts of town. She mostly stuck close to where rocky mountainous cliffs sides were until reaching a wide expanse. An expanse that led away from the mountainous terrain to the small rural farming village populated only by a few hundred souls where Douglas lived. Ignoring her growling stomach Justine began digging a trench by plowing her long chipped finger nails into the soft soil. It was fairly easy for her to dig down to 18 feet and give the now hundreds of feet long trench a girth of 20 feet in width while using the displaced dirt to build a wall of dirt on the side of the trench facing town.

 

This task after making the trench more than a mile long though digging really got on Justine's nerves as her stomach kept insisting on inflicting hunger pangs upon her as it growled tirelessly. Pushing herself Justine finished the trench as it stretched just a few dozen feet under two miles in total length. It felt good to Justine to put her size toward something constructive or at least constructive to her. With thirst and hunger taking it's toll Justine trying to get some of the dirt off her fingers decided to head toward the river for a drink before going to check on Mark as she thought the last easy way into town could be addressed later.

 

Justine saw a number of people cross path's with her while coming toward the river. Though that was in a strange way becoming normal for both parties involved. Justine eyeing their movement's could sense their terror as her foot steps came and went. They often acted like cockroaches scurrying for any shred of cover they could find to hide as word also spread of her ownership of the town. Upon reaching the flowing stream of water Justine washed the dirt off her hands after lowering herself to drink her fill.

 

Getting back up Justine then cut though the trees that collapsed in her wake as she headed toward Mark's home. Rubbing her belly Justine wondered if she should have eaten first to give Mark a bit more time before showing up. That and she was becoming famished as the sun's ray's beat on her exposed body. Coming to the edge of the grassland she saw the quaint fire damaged structure in the distance as she hoped Mark didn't go back on his word.

 

Justine told herself he wouldn't abandon her, but still as she found a place to sit near by his home her stomach tied up in knots. She just couldn't help feeling her heart strings being pulled in anticipation of waiting for Mark to come back with her. Though her fear soon was put to rest as Mark came out slowly. It was evident with posture and complication that Mark was struggling as he dragged sacks filled supplies out with him.

 

Smiling Justine sitting near the house quickly moved her hand down in front of Mark and with a glowing happiness said, “You came back! Here let me help you with those sacks.”

 

After unloading the sacks unto Justine's massive hand Mark wept, “I don't know if I can come back with you because my father was killed this morning in a duel.”

 

“That's horrible Mark, I am so sorry!” Justine exclaimed before she gentle in tone said, “Just know I understand if you need time alone. As when Sarah d-died yesterday it was like the world ended........and it still hurts so much Mark.”

 

Justine had struggled with herself to finish speaking as her throat constricted and her eye's watered. Adverting her blue sparkling eyes Justine struggled to maintain composure knowing Mark lost someone important to him. Justine noticed his apparent surprise when she decided to scoop him up and proceeded to pet him. Then while feeling his tiny body with her probing finger Justine then mumbled, “Please come back with me Mark.... so I can keep you safe no matter what. I mean you did p-promise me you would come back.”

 

The fact Mark has been so unresponsive worried Justine as she tried to find a way to comfort him. As the long pause in the conversation stretched on her gut twisted in knots before Mark cleared his thick throat and spoke. While then hearing his slow reply explaining what had happened along with his friend Elizabeth helping him Justine saw the young woman in a green dress hiding around the front door way. Something about her caused a wave of irradiation to wash over Justine as she heard Mark then reluctantly agree to come back. Part of her had worried Mark was coming to fear and hate her for what she had done. But now Justine felt unsettled for a new reason fueled by the gut feelings of envy and jealousy.

 

Because Justine knew if Mark come to desire and fall for Elizabeth that she would consume nearly all of his time along with any attention he would be willing to give her. Justine greatly struggled with how pitiful her new stirring emotion's were toward the situation. But managed to mostly suppress her irradiation as she then carried Mark back with her. Still while walking back into the forest Justine couldn't help looking back to give Elizabeth a stark glare before giving her full focus back to Mark as they talked on the way back.

 

Growing tired of hearing her stomach growling at her Justine dropped Mark along with the supplies off at the cave before heading toward John's cattle range. Thinking back to how she reacted to the knowledge Mark's father had been killed Justine felt guilty she didn't say more to comfort him. Then again with Sarah's fate still very fresh on her own mind, the death of loved ones was a very difficult sensitive spot for her now.

 

Before long Justine found herself at the edge of John's cattle pasture. Then after having entered the grazing fields of John's cattle she began snatching up the heavy fleeing creatures one at a time to consume. Upon crunching down on the first large cattle it's disgusting and revolting bloody flavor became apparent. But Justine was famished and worked up a powerful appetite after digging the trench along with other activities earlier in the day. So before long she swallowed the last remains of the creature and plucked another cattle from the security of it's grazing. No matter how much it struggled and wined the creature's fate was sealed as Justine shoved it into her watering bloody maw.

 

Throughout Justine's meal as she ate more of the grazing cattle she stared at John's home with remorse. Then realizing she had consumed 4 of the creature's in total now, Justine rested on her side facing John's home basking in the sun's rays upon her stretched out bare body. Thinking of Sarah she struggled to find any motivation to pick herself back up as she let out a sigh wondering if anyone was ever going to come out of the house while she was here.

 

@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@

 

Meanwhile John peering out the cloudy wavy blown glass window having witnessed the enormous blonde consume 4 cattle wondered why she stuck around. Roxie though stood behind him mumbling every now and then about terrifying it was to have a giant man eating blonde resting on their land. Amanda however turned away from the window and pouted, “I can't believe that giant whore! She can't just do whatever she want's like she owns the place.”

 

“Then you go out there and yell at her again!” Roxie snapped

 

Stepping in between them John laid his word down firm as he said, “She does own the town now Amanda, so don't do anything foolish.” Then turning his head John resumed, “As for you Roxie, don't tempt your sister into doing anything foolish. Now both of you better understand me like your life's depend on it.”

 

Amanda didn't speak a word as she withdrew from the room while Roxie looked down at her feet and responded, “Sorry...... I didn't really want her to do that. It's just she won't stop talking about Justine when we can't do anything about her.”

 

“Things are hard now for all of us Roxie, but we can always stick together if nothing else.” John tried to comfort her before he turned to face the window once more losing himself in thought.

 

After having thought about the situation for some time John turned to Roxie his blonde 17 year old sister and sober in tone said, “We still haven't been able to find our mother's body and she deserves a proper burial. So I am going out there to ask Justine where........ what's left of her is.”

 

Shock paled Roxie's face while Amanda stormed into the room and screamed, “No! Don't ask anything of that damn abomination that ate our mother John!”

 

“This is important to all of us.” John reasoned holding firm before he addressed her, “We all just need some peace after everything that's happened Amanda.”

 

“No dammit! We need justice John!” Amanda huffed before she said, “Everyone should band together to kill that abomination so the lord's wrath may devour that giant whore and send her straight into the bowels of hell!”

 

“That's enough Amanda!” Raising his tone John commanded, “Now stop acting like a foolish child! I have decided this and I won't change my mind.”

 

As John headed for the door Roxie grabbed him from behind as she said, “Please just be careful John, we can't lose you too.”

 

While Amanda stood quiet stewing in her anger John simply answered, “It will be okay, I will come back.”

 

Leaving his sisters inside the house he scrolled out wiping his forehead as he gazed upon the blonde behemoth laying on her side before him. Once getting within 50 feet of her body John's throat contracted to swallow as his own heart beat faster over what he was going to ask. Feeling a shiver run down his spine upon taking a glance at her navel as memory of his trip inside Justine's stomach to surfaced.

 

Before he could bring himself to speak however Justine's watery eyes fixated on him as she cried, “John, I wish none of this ever happened! I want things like they were before when I wasn't a giant and everyone was still alive.”

 

Struggling to avoid expressing sympathy John standing in the grasslands tilted his head to the left before he replied, “I should be the one wishing that, after all the rest of us are paying for what you've done.”

 

Descending into sorrow Justine's effort to contain herself faltered as she wailed, “They killed Sarah for what I have done! Why did they have to kill her John? Why.....Why.....just why!”

 

“Maybe it's what you deserved.” John turning away inaudibility mumbled before he invoking a tone of regret said, “All I can say is that I really am sorry Father Wesley's mob killed her, she was a good, kind and God fearing young woman.”

 

Straining to hear him Justine's guilt lingered over her thinking about how much he must hate her for killing his mother. She had repeatably told herself that it was alright if John never forgave her. Except it just wasn't and even though it wasn't entirely reasonable Justine decided she was going to try gaining John's forgiveness again. Wiping her wet face wit her right hand and forcing herself to gain some composure Justine said, “Thank you John for not calling her a witch falsely like everyone else did. So if there's anything I can do to help you please let me know. Because I will do it.......after all it's my fault your mother is... dead.”

 

Even though John found Justine's immense powerful stature to be terrifyingly intimidating he cleared his throat and asked, “Actually there is something I want to ask, where is........ what's left of my mother?”

 

Sitting herself up Justine felt even more intense guilt as she sat before John looking down at his tiny figure. It was quite the question, one that she resisted momentarily until she brought herself awkwardly to speak, “....I-I know where, but it's far away for you to go alone. So I should carry you there.”

 

At first thought John out of fear and throbbing resentment wanted to reject her offer to carry him. However he succumbed to the fact she wasn't known for excelling at giving directions and so in polarized defeat John reluctant to agree replied, “Alright then, but I need to get some things.”

 

After taking a sack and shovel from the barn John came back toward Justine's towering figure. In approaching her hand waiting to lift him up he shivered as memories flashed with a polarizing bang throughout his mind. Forcing himself to move past his conflicting emotions John allowed himself into Justine's massive hands that had patiently waited for him. While her huge blue orbs struggled to avoid adverting away as guilt festered just beneath the soft watery surface.

 

Feeling uneasy from being lifted upward between her fingers John pondered his choice to literally of his own volition place his life into Justine's hands. As John sat in her cupped hand conversation between them was sparse mostly because he didn't want to leave an impression of going easy on her. Though looking at Justine as she carried him the thought of his own burning passion for vengeance inflicted him with guilt over nearly taking the dive to kill her innocent crippled brother for her sins. While also deeply troubled, knowing only by a hair line of his conscience did he not act upon his darkest impulses for revenge.

 

Quite some time passed soaked in the chilled atmosphere of the cool forest before Justine reached the area she last released solid waste. A number of people even this far away from town in this rural village seemed frightened by her appearance as they briskly dashed into their tiny flimsy dwellings. Upon gently placing John near the ground Justine mumbled, “Is there anything else I can do?”

 

Anger rekindled within John as he shook his head in reply signaling his desire for a respectful silence. Looking forward, the pit of his stomach sank deep, cold and hard as he glazed upon the brown mound of remains. It was enough to ignite the polarization of John's emotions between the poles of his raw hatred, his abyss of grief and the chilling knowledge he could merely be a small part of that horrifying collection if Justine had wanted him to be.

 

The sight before him was most decidedly a horror that no force of nature matched. He then fell to his knees upon spotting his mother's clothing within the dark mound. Thoughts raged though John's mind as he wished this wasn't real, that he didn't come here and most of all for his mother not to be gone forever from this earth. Shaking with random convolutions of anger John's composure cracked as deep down in this moment he wished Justine would drop dead for what she had done.

 

Gripping soft moist dirt as he hunched over John nearly cried out just stopping himself short of starting to yell out in blind rage against Justine for what she had done. Lifting his head to glance around however while taking in deeper breathes to calm down John spotted a person signaling him from behind a tree. They were practically begging him to run before trying to flee themselves.

 

In the meantime, Justine's expression changed as she looked around noticing two sets of crowds coming toward her. Looking down at John she feared what might happen and swiftly reached down to scoop him up. Clearly unprepared for the sudden act of being captured and lifted into the air John struggled as he yelled at Justine while being held close to her chest wishing to know why she plucked him from the ground without warning. Ignoring him for the moment Justine's eye's scanned the grounds around her as she spotted some men with torches.

 

The chants of the crowd grew louder as they became emboldened by Russel as he proclaimed, “Monster of abomination whose nature is to consume, steal, kill and destroy......... we shall push you back to the very gates of hell for your sins!”

 

Holding onto John tight Justine shook her head and mumbled, “No, that's not what I am.”

 

“Liar! Evil knows no other tongue than that of lies!” One man shouted as another man yelled, “We shall drive this wicked giant back to the center of the earth where's it's monstrous kind dwell!”

 

Seeing this all unfold made John wonder in fear if he was about to witness Justine slaughter the inhabitants of this community. Looking up to her giant blue wet orbs as her lips quivered caused him to feel confused as he heard Justine then plead, “I know what I did was wrong, but I'm not here to hurt anyone.”

 

“Wrong you say?” A woman in the crowd quipped before she yelled, “No, what you've done is wickedness worthy of death!”

 

Standing in soft dirt with trees crunched under her feet Justine swallowed her guilt before she giving the crowd a smirk argued, “Fine! I can't change what happened and it was horrible, but if I was a monster I would be stumping on you all right now. Attack me if you all wish to die or shut up if you want to live!”

 

With her arms nearly crossed Justine awaited a response as the two crowds slowly came together. Their rebellion seemed to pause as the roar's of demanding retribution quelled into subjugation to their own fear while conversing with each other at below normal indoor volume. Russel seeing the cowardliness in his neighbors boiled with fury as he stormed to the front of the crowd and screamed, “To HELL with you evil giant cunt! We must put this evil witch down now!”

 

Looking up toward the towering unclothed blonde he could see her glaring at him with her huge intense blue orbs. His world shook as she used her monumental creamy bare feet to swiftly imprint the earth that shattered in wake of her steps forward. Before the towering blonde came to a halt her right foot trapped three men under it's massive weight. Other people around him ran, fell over themselves and screamed as suddenly a giant hand came barreling down. Before even taking one step back the massive hand impacted him as though a horse plowed into him and then proceeded to clamp around his whole body. Russel dazed from the impact screamed in agony as the colossal blonde brought him up to her face.

 

Justine's teeth were grinding each other feverishly as she inspected her object of scorn with her inpatient eye's embellished with white hot burning fury. The only thing that held her back from ending Russel's life in this moment was her promise to Kevin. But even at that the temptation to fully squeeze the life out of Russel's pathetic tiny body was mounting as she thought about what he did to Douglas. Then feeling those struggling under her restrained foot only served to wet her thirst for proving at long last she deserved respect.

 

Now John kept warm in Justine's right hand was terrified at what she might do after witnessing her on impulse snatch a man into her left hand. He saw in her eye's the protracted scream of bloody murder while she parted her lips and scowled, “How dare you call me that! I shall punish you for this and hurting Douglas!”

 

Her heart chilled as she arched her head back while dangling Russel over her parting lips. Justine told herself this was decided, for the sake of Douglas this man was going to leave this world forever. Even her promise to Kevin failed to enter the thick boiling cloud of rage inside her mind as she starved for swift justice in this moment.

 

Russel being held by his legs felt the blood rushing to his head as he gazed down upon the massive wet pick cavern impatiently awaiting his fall. Moist air washed over him as her hot heavy breath left the confines of her mouth. In the next moment he impacted a wet slick surface that immediately retracted into the dripping rank pink entrance leading to her gullet. Then piercing darkness engulfed him as her lips slammed shut. Clawing at the lumpy sticky flesh below in a frantic attempt to escape did nothing to slow his descent. Kicking against the entrance of her throat, Russel was terrified to the bone as he screeched and wailed in pain before feeling a sudden overpowering suction force drag him though a tight slick passageway.

 

Watching Justine's throat bulge brought John an onslaught of terror electrifying his nerves. To his shock she then began coughing and in a flash spat Russel back out onto her hand. Her haste in trying to swallow him had backfired, leaving a soaking wet man in her hand that while laying on his back started to ramble. John after regaining composure asserted himself as he yelled, “Please Justine, don't hurt those people!”

 

Looking at the frightened crowd at her feet Justine's mind cleared the suffocating fog of rage that had impaired her judgment. Regret, doubt and reluctance instilled within as she then watched Russel sit up in her open palm pointing at her while incoherently declaring, “S-SEE.........She is a damn monster......A MONSTER.......... A MONSTER..... HERE TO COMSUME US ALL!”

 

A number of people in the mass of humans crowding around her fled with great prejudice while others raised there pitchforks screaming. The dam of her conscience opened the floodgates allowing guilt to pour into her mind as she reflected upon how razor close she came to consuming Russel alive over his remark. With Justine's eye's fixated on those renewed with a feverish panic she quivered as she said, “No........no......it's not fair, I-I just don't want to be attacked for what I am.”

 

“Abominations have no right to complain!” One man yelled before he charged toward Justine's foot, clinching a pitchfork with several others in tow doing the same while shouting, “Death to evil witches!”

 

While sticking his burning searing torch to the bare flesh of Justine's foot one other man yelled, “Burn unholy creature!”

 

Flinching to the heat of the flames Justine took a few steps back releasing those she had pinned under her foot. While in doing so nearly crushing one of her attackers under her left foot as it knocked over a few trees. As she then looked around her feet Justine grew frustrated with their attempt's to attack as they climbed over and went around the fallen crushed trees. Then as her eye's wondered a bit she then spotted Douglas with his other family members in the rear of the crowd.

 

Being held gently in her hand John wondered what exactly was going though his blonde captors mind as she seemed to waver in her resolve. At this point however he didn't care, he just wanted to do what he agreed to come for and go back home where he could touch firm stable ground once again. While trying to clear the air John at last called out to the crowd below, “I know this giant has committed grave sin here and in my town as well, but if she really wanted to kill you folks it would have been over by now. So please stop this!”

 

It was strange to hear him of all people intervene, but Justine felt grateful as the mob quieted down while halting in it's tracks. Though her eye's then saw a woman whom she heard faintly screaming into the crowd. Before long she gathered it was about her son and in that moment of realization Justine's heart sank. For she knew he was still somewhere deep inside her, long dead and that his remains are just awaiting to be expelled.

 

Not wishing to fight the locals Justine brought her frustrations into check as she took a few bellowed breaths in a pause of thought. Looking at the frightened men below it was obvious her choices so far fueled their fears that she was a monster. So despite her scorn toward Russel Justine bent down and placed him carefully back down to the edge of the crowd. While being down on her knees she now hovering over the crowd composed herself to assure them, “Please hear me out, I really don't want to kill you people and I am not asking you for forgive me right now. I just wish for the chance to atone for what I have done and if this were not true I would have killed you all by now. All I ask from you people is peace.”

 

At first the crowd seemed to finally calm down, but then Douglas having made his way toward the front of the crowd gathered the will to firmly speak up as he accused her, “I gave you peace.... trusted you before, even invited you to sleep near my dwelling and yet I haven't seen my grandson since. Are you responsible for this Justine or am I to believe you have only killed the five we have seen in your dung?

 

Shacking her head Justine trembled on her knees. Justine felt remorse sweltering within her causing her eye's to puff up with tears as she looked away and mumbled, “It's not like what you think....... he was the monster. Not me......not me.”

 

“See Douglas you fool, it's in her nature to kill us, steal from us and consume us.” Russel in the midst of the crowd regaining composure boasted with pride before he chuckled in asserting, “I mean after all losing your grandson to her is the natural wage God levied against you for trusting an evil abomination of sorcery!”

 

This wasn't fair in Justine's mind at all as she was the one defiled and violated yet she was the one demonized as a monster. Then as memories surfaced of the night Douglas's grandson climbed up her body and tried to enter her genital tract ire flared up within Justine. This soon led to deep seated boiling rage surfacing as she fumed, “No it's not my nature to kill without reason! He violated and entered me during the night, so I gave him exactly what he deserved!”

 

Many in the crowd were puzzled as they struggled for a moment to picture what had happened. While Douglas having brushed off Russel's remark took a deep breath soaking in this abyss of polarizing emotion surrounding him. Boiling with the pain of betrayal and turning to Justine in rage he finally snapped, “How could you betray my trust and do this Justine! He was a foolish young man for God's sake, killing him couldn't have been the only answer for his transgressions.”

 

Hearing this caused Justine to flinch as she used her free hand to give her chattering teeth nails to nimble upon. She quickly felt her conscience prying at her defiance think about Marvin and the choice to swallow him alive. She could have just turned him in to Douglas and allowed him to deliver punishment, but in that moment the cold ink stain of her past blinded her and the rolling flashing images of her memories ignited impulsive fury. Shame, guilt and regret took predominance in her mind as she allowed herself to take responsibility for Marvin's death. Wishing to reply her throat was parched for words that failed to come and therefor she lacked excuse in her choices.

 

“It was dark, I had a nightmare A-And......A-And” Justine began to shudder before she collected herself to apologize, “I'm sorry Douglas, I really..........really am S-Sorry!”

 

Looking down at Douglas a mere old frail man in the crowd Justine's massive wet puffy blue eyes awaited his reply as she glanced over to John held in her right hand. He withheld his tongue in this matter as the confusion that ruled his mind was painted across his face. Then she felt fire burning near her resting knee cap as one man holding a torch yelled, “Enough of this foolishness! Leave this place now giant and never come back ye abomination of witchcraft!”

 

One by one the crowd swiftly stirred into a frenzy as the crowd swarmed around Justine's legs that she sat upon resting on the ground. The chant's began as the mob almost in unison yelled at her to leave and never return in their own way. Feeling a sudden spiking pain of the burning flames from a number of torches Justine screamed as she yelled, “OW! STOP! STOP NOW!”

 

Unwilling to bare the flames charring her flesh a moment longer she swiftly slammed her left hand down upon two of the men that persisted in attacking her left leg with blistering hot flames. She felt their bodies crunch in a mere faction of a second and upon standing up looked at her palm covered in thick layers of wet bright scarlet clumps.

 

Wiggling her toes Justine's patience snapped in two as she had struggled with trying to control her temper. Placing her foot into the middle of the crowd she trapped half a dozen men under the sweaty firm flesh of her sole. Taking charge of the situation she ordered, “No! Enough of your foolishness, I demand you people to stop attacking me right now or else those under my foot will die!”

 

Douglas stumbled back after having seen Justine's creamy building sized foot land nearly right in front of him. He could hear cries of pain and help as grown able bodied men struggled to escape the sandwich Justine created between her foot's firm sweaty flesh and the ground covered in broken trees. Then after hearing her demand he craned his neck up at the enraged towering blonde as she then bellowed, “That burn really hurt! So now I am beyond done playing games with you foolish people! You people will help John get his mothers remains and if you people harm even the hair on his head I will bring fury worse than the fires of hell upon you all!”

 

John seeing the raging fires of wrath burning white hot behind Justine's massive blue eyes cleared his anxious throat. While also mindful of the fact he was surrounded by her giant fingers in her right hand and that she had reached the ends of her patience. Seeing the men below drop their pitchforks and gawk up at their awe inspiring blonde colossus gave John chills. He didn't appreciate until this moment that she could decide to become a conquer of towns and possibly a whole nation if that was her desire.

 

Taking in the faint struggle under her foot Justine felt a rush of power as the temptation to fully compress them into the earth attempted to stimulate her. However guilt and her own promise to try harder not to kill quickly led her to remove her foot from those trapped by it. Seeing the crowd settled in bone chilling fear she carefully reached down for Douglas whom tried to flee from her in vain.

 

Still standing Justine brought the elderly man up to eye level as he screamed profanity at her. Guilt poured into her heart as she thought about how betrayed he must feel. Then thinking of Kevin made things even worse as she had killed two men attacking her. In her own subconscious it was a blurry line between seeing the people that attacked her as human and seeing them as bugs threatening her. It mattered not how logical having a intense fear of bugs was, only that she experienced this fear that often demanded she act upon it impulsively. Trying to put aside her anger toward those that burned her foot she took on a soft tone and apologized, “Douglas, I-I mean it.......W-when I say that I really am sorry for killing him.”

 

Being in Justine's grip was horrifying to Douglas as she used her bloody hand to scoop him up and now he had to swallow his own vomit as he bathed in gore. The red messy sticky goo for a while had him screaming as he felt hard sharp bone fragments scrape against him. Even though she didn't intend to frighten him this way the last thing Douglas wanted to do was set Justine's wrath upon himself. Knowing that would surely be a very unpleasant experience, he mindfully suppressed his own anger to reply, “ Justine, sorry doesn't fix murder and he...... my dear grandson is gone forever. But if you could tell me where my grandson is now it would help my family heal.”

 

Almost on cue Justine's intestines loudly groaned as she felt pressure mounting inside her bowels. Looking at the shaking old man within her clutches made Justine wonder if there was even a chance he might still wish to help her. As his request reverberated though her mind it caused her to become highly self conscious, knowing she had not yet released fecal matter since swallowing Marvin. Justine biting her bottom lip glanced away before she hesitated, “I h-haven't......... I-I mean he's still not out yet.”

 

For a moment Douglas was confused, but once the dot's inside his mind connected a wave of sickness hit him with the heat and force of a falling star. It took every scraping bit of his will power to avoid throwing up on to his captors massive hand that contained him. Staring into Justine's massive intoxicating blue orbs he was at a loss for reason as he asked himself how could she, a seemingly kind girl upon first impression have done something so monstrous to people. When he had enough of pondering her nature he cringed, “My God in heaven........ Y-You really did........ eat him.”

 

After standing in silence for sometime Justine placed John upon the ground near the crowd that in short order agreed to help him gather his mother's remains. Convinced John would not be harmed Justine implied her need to relieve herself soon to Douglas after he told her his family demanded Marvin's remains. Staying within sight of John, the crowd and brushing off her feelings of embarrassment over being watched she picked a spot to unleash the byproducts of her internal plumbing.

 

On the ground littered with broken trees John along with others gawked as the radiant towering blonde readied herself over a nearby area. Once she allowed her organic floodgates to open, a hot yellow waterfall impacted the grounds below her stance. As she then began to cringe while releasing a long brown log John overheard men behind him say, “That giant witch is using our land as her damn dumping ground.”

 

After finishing her business Justine looked at Douglas closely. Holding him in her hands she wondered if he could ever forgive her. Part of her thought, (I don't even know what to say. Does he see me as a evil monster after what I did? Is he is going to hate me forever?)

 

“B-before I leave, I have to know if you still even want to cure or help me?” Justine then finally asked

 

“I've had enough of your pretending!” Douglas snapped as he then ranted, “Quit acting the part of a poor little nice girl claiming to be hurt and lost! You don't need help and if there was a way to change you back, everyone would want you burned at the stake for your wickedness!”

 

“No! I am not lying about being sorry!” Justine crying pouted while tightening her grip upon the old man as she then complained, “I thought you understood me, that you cared about me and yet thou has condemned me instead like everyone else! I never asked for this...... I never wanted this and yet.....yet everyone wants to hurt me. It's just not fair!”

 

“I see now” Douglas sighed before he cold in tone said, “You're still a child that complains the world isn't fair, that life isn't fair and that people owe you forgiveness, respect and trust. All you know how to do is cry and throw a fit when asked to take responsibly for anything.”

 

“T-that's not true!” Justine spat trembling with anger before she swelled up with tears.

 

Seeing the towering blonde begin to melt down crying sent waves of innate anxiety over John as he waded though the rank yellow pond with other men to collect remains. The more her eyes puffed up with grief the more a sinking boulder in his gut told him she was feeling emotionally trapped and cornered. A very bad sign for them all if this led to sudden volcanic eruption of her wrath. He desperately wanted to yell very the ears off the old man for testing Justine's emotional control, but he kept his aggressive tone in tact as he kept badgering her about not going far enough to atone.

 

Then words came forth from Douglas that John knew spelled trouble in bold capital letters as the old man in mindless blind rage yelled, “There is nothing you can do to change this wicked giant! Because you will always be a EVIL MONSTER and ABOMINATION of nature!”

 

Thick black oil like rage was set ablaze in Justine's veins. Her sadness, remorse and guilt all vaporized as the hot wet sticky tar of her anger boiled over with lighting quick rage. Taking a ridged stance she clinched the ungraceful old man harshly as temptations ripped though her conscience with the fury of a stupendously powerful hurricane. One thought echoed with nail scratching intensity as she began walking over to the crowd. With each earth shattering step she took Justine's figure cast a ever larger impeccable shadow upon them.

 

Watching from below John's worst fear was confirmed as Justine stood over them and her voice bellowed, “You betrayed me Douglas! You never cared about me and only used me to hurt Russel!”

 

Then the colossal towering blonde bent down soon reaching for a woman that at first yelled in anger before falling over in terror screaming. It was of no challenge to Justine's massive hand as it imprisoned the thin fairly attractive woman still screaming her head off and then proceeded to hoist her into the air. The worst of it had yet to come as John peered into Justine's massive savage vicious blue dilating eye's. With her upper row of teeth clamping down upon her lower lip he thought Justine was ready to kill. No he knew she felt justification in this moment and if he didn't speak up something horrifying was going to happen.

 

Temptations trampled throughout her mind as Justine stared at the woman in her hands knowing this was the mother of Marvin and more importantly the daughter of Douglas. In her mind such a failure of a mother shouldn't exist and she was done treating people as equals. They didn't see her as a person, they didn't care if this was her fault or not. Being a giant was enough for those so called people to demonize her and so treating them as beneath her was only fair. Part of her tried to fight this feeling of justified dehumanization of people, but as the words of Douglas saying no one could care about her echoed she sank into a cold dark abyss. The whispers of queen inside her mind carried a new meaning as she swiftly expanded her idea of conquest to beyond her town and human subjects are her slaves, are less important than her and the worst of them should be nothing more than her food.

 

“Douglas........I was going to leave here in peace, but now I will show you what a REAL DAMN MONSTER of nature looks like!” Justine boomed before she licked her lips and dangled the frightened screaming woman near her watering mouth.

 

Watching from below John saw the eye's of the crusty old man inside Justine's hand swelling wide open with terror. John could only stare as the towering gorgeous blonde moistened her lips, before giving a long lick to the screaming woman. This poor woman kicked and clawed upon Justine's huge wet tongue the whole time as she struggled mindlessly against it giving her a thick wet lick.

 

“She taste so good that I can't wait to gobble her up.” Justine giggled before she firm in tone pronounced, “That's right little pest, I am going to eat her because I am the queen of this world or will be soon enough and you all are to know your place as my property now.”

 

John swallowed in disbelief as he heard those words. His mind raced to explain her sudden shift in worldview. Then as recent and past event's flashed though his mind, an idea plowed into him. He didn't know if it was wise to speak, but there was little time for doubt as he called out Justine and yelled, “Don't do this Justine! You don't have to be a monster!”

 

“It's far too late for that John.” Justine retorted as she then growled, “I AM CURSED! Damned to be this monster and there is no more atonement left for me. I was so foolish to believe that I could ever be like other people again for I am meant to be queen of this world!”

 

“But that's insane! You aren't queen of the world as no one can rule this world but God!” John hollered back at her

 

“How dare you!” Justine huffed as she glared down at John before she warned, “John...... don't make me angry with you too! Those people and this world decided I am a monster and so that is what I must be!”

 

Those words reverberated though John's mind as fear convoluted throughout his body while standing knee deep in her urine. He greatly hesitated to reply as this was the wrong time to push her buttons. Staring into her memorizing blue orbs was a toxic mixture of hate and despair. It was obvious Justine believed there was no right choice left for her. She felt cornered and was lashing out in rage fueled by desperation. The desperation to be accepted as still being human. His mind flashed back to the moment rage nearly consumed him and poisoned his soul. He was within mere steps of snuffing out a helpless innocent life for revenge. At this rate, Justine was heading for a permanent transformation into something horrifying.

 

Remembering his former role model John struggling to keep looking up carefully spoke as he then appealed, “Please...... I don't want to see you this way Justine! I know they hurt you, but don't let the devil win! And you know, your brother Kevin wouldn't want you to do this!”

 

Those words shattered the hot intense fog of wrath that predominated her mind. Justine looking at the frightened crowd knew Kevin would be horrified by what she had done and was going to do. Tear's poured out as she then looked away momentarily toward the lake. Justine's legs trembled as she then fell to her knees as she thought about what her brother would think of her. She promised him to be better, yet was so consumed by poisonous resentment, bitter anger and burning rage that she allowed the wide road to hell itself rise from the depths of her own heart to threaten annihilation of her remaining humanity.

 

Bellowing with grief Justine mumbled, “I-I will let them live.”

 

John watched as the towering blonde then placed her hands toward the ground. He breathed a sigh of relief as Justine released Douglas and his daughter from her grasp. Seeing her sit he could tell her eye's tracked them as they made haste in leaving for home. However Douglas before leaving took a moment to give John a stark warning, “I once thought she needed kindness and compassion, but what she needs is a lesson taught by an iron rod no one has.”

 

Then John heard Justine's booming voice as she pouted, “I am choosing to spare you foolish people because my friend wanted me to have mercy, but I am still going to eat some horses and drink from your lake before leaving!”

 

Instilled stress over the whole situation dried Justine's throat driving her to going to the near by lake to satisfy her deep thirst. Justine went alone to the lake as she thought John didn't need her to hover over him and the group the whole time they picked though her old solid waste for remains. Looking at her dirt covered face reflecting back brought on a new wave of grief as she tried cleaning her bloody hand off shaking as she realized those gross red smears were people not that long ago. Even after the gore washed off her hands Justine trembled as her anger was wholly replaced with guilt over her choices.

 

After taking in her fill of water Justine's stomach growled as she desired dinner for herself. Rubbing her flat belly she thought about the ration plan leading to lost weight. Having already decided she would eat, Justine readied herself to visit Russel's pasture of horses before going back to return John home.

 

Upon arrival at Russel's pasture of horses, Justine picked up two of the galloping frightened creature's and thoroughly chewed them into wet meat piles before swallowing their bodies in wet chunks. Then after picking up a third horse and shoving the flailing creature into her watering maw Justine cringed as she crushed it between her teeth. After feeling the last chunk of horse meat drop into her stomach she mindfully placed her hand over her belly and felt around her thin rib cage while trembling at the thought of running out of animals to consume. Getting back up Justine then stepped back into the woods knocking over large trees with ease as she made her way back to where she left John.

 

Meanwhile John along with men from this local area kept digging though the large putrid brown mound for clothing and bones of the unfortunate souls that perished in this way. Wading though the large pond of yellow reeking fluid he coughed as his eye's watered from the smell before making it back to dry land. Unable to keep his stomach settled he sat throwing up inside his mouth while trembling in disbelief as he held a sack between his fingers, knowing it contained all that remained of his mother.

 

Seeing a man dressed in fine black clothing approaching John stood up quietly and waited for him to speak first out of respect.

 

The elderly member of the clergy then asked, “I heard what happened, but why trust that giant at all?”

 

“Father I don't understand.” John replied while hoping for clarification

 

Taking a moment to think the priest then firmly spoke, “Call me Father Randy and what I mean is why say that abomination of God's creation can change when you have seen her nature?”

 

“Because....... I don't think she wants to be a monster.” John slowly replied as he then said, “All I know is that I want the hate, accusations and killing to end. If trying to kill or hurt her is pointless, then maybe God want's us to show love and call her to repentance.”

 

“That's madness!” A man overhearing them yelled as he then shouted, “We can't reason with an abomination of nature for it's not some young girl, but a possessed monster!”

 

Then one man pointing at John accused, “Only a sorcerer could look at everything that abomination has done and claim it doesn't want to be a monster!”

 

“H-He must have cast a wicked curse from demons upon her!” A man then remarked

 

A crowd soon gathered around John as men came from the rancid yellow fluid to hear the accusations. Then coming to the front one man steaming with anger while shaking in fear pointed at John and demanded, “Burn him! Burn that young man, that sorcerer, that caster of curses before he commits more acts of abomination by creating more giants!”

 

Terror dripped into John's heart as he saw the deep fear lingering behind the crowd of eye's fixated upon him. He struggled to defend himself as he blurted out, “I am not a sorcerer! I-I have no idea how to cast curses!”

 

Reason soon evaporated from the minds of those stirring within the crowd as fear consumed them. Slowly but surely the shouts began as people believed John was a sorcerer and that he did bring a giant woman upon them to carry out wicked plots against them. With each passing moment the glare of their eye's became more savage as they sought to purge themselves of their own object of fear.

 

Father Randy trying to keep himself composed then stood in front of John and said, “Stop acting like fools! He got the giant to calm down and now you people are really going to kill him for saving your very life's!”

 

“That's because he controls her with a curse!” One of the men shouted before he then exclaimed, “He must be ticking us so he can place a evil curse on one of our women next! Those that practice witchcraft and sorcery must be put to death!”

 

As a faint thumping noise was heard though a momentary break in the speech and chants before a tall middle aged man walking by stopped. Seeing what was going on, he soon placed himself between John and the fearful crowd hoping to stall a messy situation before blood was spilled. Then one other man divesting himself from the crowd spoke up and said, “You can't kill him! That giant will have our heads if you fools don't stop this right now!”

 

“NO! He must die or more curses from hell shall create giants to kill us!” A man shouted in coming to the front of the crowd.

 

A number of men then became overwhelmed with fear and fled upon realizing almost dozen men in the crowd still wanted to go though with killing John. Before any more words were exchanged the first fist impacted it's target as the tall traveling middle aged man took a blow. John did what he could to fight the frightened crowd of men off but the Priest backed away as he watched the tussle unfold before his eyes.

 

Returning to where she left John stuck worry into her heart upon seeing the unfolding hand to hand combat in the small crowd ahead. Justine's foot steps greatly sped up and without care she bent over to pluck John out of the brawl that had spiraled far out of control at this point. Having to pull a man off John she quickly tossed him into the nearby pond of her urine.

 

Seeing the towering blonde charge into action left the men in awe as half of them stopped mid fight to gawk at the naked beautiful woman as she in quick succession crushed trees under her feet. Once her thin over towering figure arched over the crowd John looked up never more relieved in his life as the men began to flee. Other than the one grabbing onto him with meat hooks of steal as though he was an enraged salty crab. What shocked John the most was despite the fast approaching massive feminine hand the crusty stubborn man still wouldn't stop trying to drag him down to the ground. In a flash John felt her warm massive fingers lift them both into the air within a firm grasp before seeing her other hand come pinch the aggressive man's shoulders.

 

Bearing witness to the act of the buff strong man being ripped away with ease sent chills down Johns spine as he watched this now defenseless man screaming for help within Justine's other hand. Then with a causal movement of her fingers releasing him she sent him flying. Once the screaming man plunged into the yellow large pond of her warm more recent liquid waste John chuckled as he saw him yelling after spitting out the surely disgusting piss.

 

Being carried in her hands John watched as those left below fled in terror and his blonde captor proceeded to pick up the sacks filled with remains. Conflict embroiled within his mind as he couldn't help reliving his mother's death while being held so close to the pile of sacks that contained what could be recovered of her body. Adding to this horror was seeing her earlier freshly excrete solid waste that contained a number of bodies that he didn't dare investigate. It all was enough to cause his stomach to turn over. Afflicted with sicking disgust and horror John was, for he knew what being inside her meant.

 

Yet the fact remained echoing inside his mind that Justine spared him. Not just that, but that she tried to release his mother and the others from the grievous fate of being digested inside her. He began to think if they had extended kind understanding instead of a harsh sword, maybe she never would have butchered the group of people he was part of. Looking up at her massive faded blue eyes he wondered what she was about to say as a sound from the back of her throat began to come to his forward attention.

 

“Don't worry John, I am going to take you home now.” Justine said delicate in tone while giving him a faint smile before apologizing, “ S-Sorry that I always cause so much anguish and trouble.”

 

Hearing those words gave John comfort and with a dragged out reluctance he confessed, “Thank you for getting me out of that fight before those guy's killed me. And while I am still more angry about my mother's death than you could ever understand, I think it's time for us to move past it. As hating you forever and refusing to forgive only hurts myself. Just please remember everyone is scared and that there are many parents worried to death that you might hurt their children.”

 

Those word's weighed heavily upon Justine as she felt grateful that he finally was willing to forgive her. However guilt hung over her as she realized those people were justified to feel overwhelming mind numbing fear. With tears Justine seeing distress behind John's eye's brought herself to ask, “H-How could you forgive m-me? A-Are you scared of me John?”

 

Chills ran down John's spine as the answer was a unquestionable resounding yes. He was terrified to the bone of anything that might provoke Justine after what he had seen. Even so her massive blue eye's filled with regret awaited patiently for his reply. The honest response, might very well be his swift undoing. Keeping the fact his life was being gently held between her massive fingers tightly tucked inside his mind. John then swallowed his fears in clearing his throat and with care said, “I was scared out of my mind of you. But then I remembered you are still the same girl I saw picking flowers, beating clothing on the rocks near the river and that understood me when my father died. Maybe I am still afraid, but I just can't hold on to the hate and anger anymore Justine.”

 

That cheered Justine up greatly as she held John close to her massive bare chest. Her smile seemed to glow with joy as she replied, “You have always had a kind heart John. If you ever need my help again I will be more than glad to lend a hand so long as it's not house work. As I might break it if I tried to work with such small things.”

 

As the sun's tint changed to a bright orange John wondered if he had forgiven a sinner or enabled a monster. He could only hope his gut feelings were right and that Justine actually wanted to change for the better. As his gorgeous towering blonde friend carried him while crushing trees in her wake John kept the conversation going while avoiding sensitive topic's as he really didn't want to see her dark side rearing it's terrifying head again.

 

Thankfully for John the track back to town in her hands was uneventful as she seemed more than content with his forgiveness. The few people he saw seemed quick to clear themselves far outside her path as they soon came close to his farm. After being placed gently upon the ground with the stacks filled with remains Justine's smile dimmed as she went back into the forest where her head towered over the weak thin trees that collapsed in her wake as her foot steps trampled even the most stubborn of the trees.

 

Now John enlisting the help of his sister Roxie carried the sacks filled with remains to the barn. It was a dreadful task, knowing those were once people with hopes, dreams and loved ones. Now nothing more than piles of bones to be put into the ground to dwell with the worms.

 

Coming back into the house John was immediately met with anger as Amanda yelled, “I hate you! That abomination KILLED MY MOTHER! If you were a real man you would be trying to kill that giant monster instead of coddling her!”

 

At this point John had more than enough of Amanda's rebellion and grabbed her tightly. He then got in her face as he then chastised her, “I said before I left that this matter was settled! Any other man would have smacked you and put you in your place by now. So don't be foolish of what you wish for sister.”

 

Ripping away from his grip Amanda cried as she then stumped her keel on the ground before shouting, “Fine then! I will go out and find men that aren't a cowardly manchild like you to kill that abomination!”

 

Before John could respond Amanda had already exited though the backdoor treading out into the night. As he ran out only a faint outline of her body could be seen as the cover of darkness blurred her figure. Even as he ran out into the plains and shouted for her to return she kept going not daring to look back. Exhausted John came back into the house dismayed and quietly went to bed unsure of how he could ever keep the household together.

 

@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@

 

Meanwhile Kevin wondered when Justine was going to come back as he then coughed while swallowing snot. With puffy eyes and a runny nose he sat up with Christina's help as she tried to assist him in drinking water. Then he heard a faint boom of a tree falling over followed by a similar sound in quick succession. Kevin knew this was his sister as he awaited for her massive face to hover over the entrance of the cave.

 

Christina on the other hand felt a chilling fear as the damp cavern dripped upon her head. She knew Kevin had caught some illness and feared it might turn severe. Right now he just sneezed and coughed every now and then, but if he had a fever. If something happened it was her skin on the line and this thought dominated her mind as she tried to keep Kevin conformable.

 

Once Justine had seen her brother she let out a bellowing yarn as she saw the last bit of sun light fade. Then getting down on her knees away from the cave she committed herself to a short prayer feeling thankful to be forgiven by John before laying down. On her back Justine gazed up at the field of stars and pushed her regrets away as she then drifted to sleep.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Also sorry it took longer than half-life 3 to update the story.