- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A tale of Bertram's quest for his mother and a botched heist.

Bertram cried for over an hour at home clinging to his older sister who comforted him in his horrified state as a 13 year old boy. Even though she wanted to be held by someone stronger than her as she experienced nearly unbearable distress herself. He could only cry in despair as Lewis his older brother was being tended to by his father and other older more responsible siblings. Hearing his brothers screams fueled by unparalleled agony, only served the expenditure of any remaining composure that endured the sight of a giant blonde swallowing his mother alive. It was beyond unimaginable to Bertram what his mother and older brother must be going though.

 

In the living room with the sun shining down upon the family without a roof over their heads the Doctor having just examined Lewis reasoned, “Sir, he's losing too much blood and I can't patch up those mangled legs. So I'm telling you now, if I don't cut them off quickly, he will die.”

 

His father stood in shock swallowing his grief as he gave a sight subtle nod in response to the Doctor's statement. Lewis suffering from processing nearly every nerve ending in his legs firing rabidly responding to the many broken fragments of bone cutting though his compressed tissue screamed mindlessly in panic. His siblings surrounding him were told to leave as the Doctor pulled tools out of his large bag.

 

Upon the sight of the long jagged blade Lewis squealed, “No......NO don't cut off my legs!”

 

Clearing his throat the doctor warned, “It's your legs or your life.” Then turning his head he addressed the patient's father, “Help me hold him down!”

 

Following the doctor's orders he then spoke to his son, “I know this hurts, but just bare though it son!”

 

Battling his own agony Lewis flailed around in a futile struggle to prevent being pinned down as the doctor took the horrifying blade toward his legs. Screaming with terror he shrieked, “NO.......... God damn it! Please not my legs!”

 

Lewis's eye's widened with terror knowing his pain was about to compound tenfold. In this moment he under each agonizing breath cursed the day of his birth. Watching the long saw being drawn from the large brown leather bag he foresaw his impending torment. Upon feeling the long harsh blade dig it's teeth into his flesh he screamed wailing, “DAMN IT.......... KILL ME! KILL ME....... KILL ME NOW!”

 

Both men in the room did their best to accomplish the goal of saving his life as the crude surgery progressed mostly as planned. The whole ordeal was horrifying for Lewis's father having to assist the doctor in butchering his own son in order to save him. However despite the odds the inexperienced yet talented doctor managed to perform the task in a reasonable amount of time.

 

After using quite a few bandages to patch the fleshly cut open stubs the doctor sat down taking a rest from the hectic blistering pace the surgery demanded. Then the Doctor having considered his work finished cautioned, “His bones in the legs were mangled and broken up bad, but thankfully the patched up amputation is keeping him from bleeding out. There are those more experienced than I in a city that could have done it faster. However they aren't here, so hopefully my work is good enough to keep him alive. Just remember not to move him for a few days, as he needs time to heal.”

 

Having passed out from the pain Lewis was left unaware of the remaining conversation between his father and the doctor. Meanwhile Bertram couldn't help thinking about his mother and in noticing the doctor preparing to leave he devised a bold reckless plan to rescue her from the depths of the blonde towering monster that had swallowed her whole. Once the town doctor felt fulfilled in his duties he wished them farewell. While the rest of his family was distracted Bertram took his father's dagger from his room and unceremonious in departure exited though the back doorway with the blade tucked away in his trousers.

 

As Bertram followed the intimidatingly sized foot print's left behind by his mom's captor he gulped, realizing how easily he could be flattened dead by the feet that created them. Coming upon the forest edge he saw a long trail of destroyed tree's mangled and crushed as a powerful reminder of the creature he was tracking wasn't anything to be physically challenged.

 

He waded though trying to navigate the field of crooked, smashed and displaced trees. Under the warm shining sun he felt his skin begin to heat as it's ray's became more pronounced in power. Humidity in the area served to compound the sweat build up that corresponded with his heart beating fear he might not ever see his mother alive again. Then coming out of the denser part of woodland Bertram's jaw dropped. He trembled in cold blooded fear upon gazing his eye's Justine's awe imposing well formed figure towering over the surrounding landscape. Her shadow cast down as a long stretched rail thin outline over 200 feet from heal to it's outer limit marking the basic crafted image of her head. This all was enough to give the frightened boy pause as he watched her walking away from the cattle ranch ahead.

 

Fortunately to his relief she didn't seem interested in harming anyone else as she left those inhabiting the poor dwelling seated upon the cattle gracing grasslands alone. An anger soon sweltered within him toward himself for allowing fear to bind his legs in place when his mother was trapped inside the flat roaring belly of a blonde monstrosity. Bertram kicking himself in gear sprinted to the degraded modest home perched on a small mount rising only 3 feet over the mostly level ground surrounding the structure.

 

Knocking upon the door swiftly resulted in a girl older than him opening the door to snarl, “Didn't your mother teach you not to bother strangers needlessly.”

 

The rude remark caught Bertram by such surprise he cried in remorse for believing himself to be a unwarranted burden. A second girl older and taller than the first bustled her way toward the door then shouted, “Don't be cruel Amanda! He's just a boy.”

 

“Please help....... my mom got gobbled up by the scary giant witch monster lady.” Bertram wined after he wiped fresh tears off his flush red cheeks.

 

Slammed with a torrent of guilt Amanda moved to embrace the crying boy before her. Holding him within her arms she apologized, “Oh my God........ I am so..... so sorry. It's just we lost our mother too.”

 

Feeling Amanda's warmth enveloping him in her embrace Bertram took in deep breaths expending his tears against her white blouse upon her developing ample breast. Looking up at her smiling face he sniffled, “Well, maybe we can find our mothers together then.”

 

“I think he needs the truth.” Amanda's older sister softly stated before withdrawing into the house believing this was better left as a private one on one conversation.

 

“What does she mean?” Bertram wondered “Isn't your mom inside her belly like mine is?”

 

“She means they aren't just lost.” Amanda stressed, “Our mother is dead and if that abomination ate your mother.......then she isn't coming back.”

 

Ripping away from her abruptly Bertram yelled, “NO! Your lying!”

 

Before given the chance to flee Amanda tried to keep a firm grip on the younger boy, but he screamed in denial of what she told him. With a unexpected thrust he broke free from her protective hold on him. Sprinting away he yelled, “I will save my mother from the witch monster's belly!”

 

“NO! STOP! I SAID STOP! You can't do that!” Amanda called out desperately trying to catch the quick agile younger boy, “Please just listen to me, Father Wesley will kill the abomination with God's help!”

 

Hearing her pleas for him to stop only served to fuel the desire burning deep within him to save his mother and prove he wasn't a helpless child anymore. However panting and sucking air though his mouth after the long hard fast sprint cleared his mind, forcing him though exhaustion to rest behind a tree. Bertram tucked behind the towering tree trunk easily concealed himself from the taller older Amanda that pursued him across the fields in vein. She called out more fearful and concerned for his well being while struggling to retain her composure.

 

Eventually Amanda returned home from screening the woods for him knowing the poor boy was long gone. Bertram generally knowing where Justine's home was then decided to await for her in the woods believing she would return there for rest. Though it took longer than expected, after asking a young woman where the house Justine lived in was he plumped himself down behind a short tree to rest.

 

Fear came to mind swiftly as he knew she could easily hurt or kill him. Guilt soon followed as he cursed his cowardice dwelling upon his own safety instead of his mothers. She was the one in unimaginable peril, not him after all. Pushing the swelling anxiety aside he marched toward where he had been informed Justine's house was. Upon seeing the quaint wooden structure Bertram glancing to his right spotted a large group of people headed toward it.

 

Not wishing to become involved Bertram hid behind a tree along with some boulders still far away from the unfolding terror being inflicted upon those inside the wooden dwelling. Thing's only became more frighting for the young lad as Justine's towering figure made it's approach onto the scene. Before long chaos erupted as the immense blonde monster fell carelessly to her knees crushing a man underneath them. It was crystal clear to Bertram that poor soul perished that very moment as he watched her in awe toss someone up into the air while grabbing people.

 

The action before him slowed as his mind tried to process the situation. Bertram just catching a whiff of peace was startled once he heard Justine declare herself a queen that owns the town. Unlike those in the crowd below her feet he laughed at the sight of a powerful stream of urine pouring down as a raging torrent upon them. His heart soon sank into terror however once he saw the colossal enraged blonde brutally slam her foot. Making what was once a man splatter outwards transforming his body into a liquefied scarlet mess infused with golden fluid, that now was unrecognizable in any degree as a persons remains.

 

Afraid for his life he sprang into a spontaneous sprint toward a nearby abandoned tiny log cabin. Entering the tight one room unfinished structure a chill inflicted his spine with the draft creeping in from above. The roof was porous, an old black clad stove had scratched out crude markings and the fireplace had partly caved in. Trembling inside Bertram tried to calm himself down aware his plan to wait until Justine fell asleep after nightfall was already known be dangerous.

 

Stirring up the courage to evacuate the degraded structure at last Bertram in keeping tight with cover behind tree's slowly stumbled, sneaked and trailed back under the cast of darkness befalling him. He was puzzled once reaching the structure said to be Justine's home not to find even one candle lit window. Nor once he gave swinging around back a whorl could Bertram discover Justine's towering figure resting within his sight range. Hearing his stomach growl he frowned while wishing he had brought more supplies with him for this adventure.

 

Glancing around he easily spotted her massive trail of destruction. Then stumbling upon a large imprint Justine's foot created with her weight compressing the earth beneath her. He scooped up dirt while using his senses on the handful of soil recovered from the one man deep foot print longer than a common house. After confirming the print to be fresh he tracked Justine though the wreckage left in her powerful wake.

 

Bertram coming close to a steep cliff stopped dead in his tracks while his jaw hung open. It was Justine he gasped in staring at her poised resting figure laying on her side away from the mountainous cliff side, basking in the pale beams of faint light from the gray full platter dominating the star filled sky above. Momentarily he was impressed at the sight of her thick long golden locks covering her head glimmering in the pale light as they ran down her side over her hill sized perky breast almost reaching her belly button. If she didn't swallow his mother alive before his eyes and terrorize an angry crowd he might have believed she was an angel or some other innocent unknown beautiful creature. Keeping everything he witnessed today at the forefront, Bertram proceeded toward her face with an uneasy pit stirring within his gut.

 

Approaching her with light creeping foot steps he shuddered upon looking at her navel desperately hoping his mother could be recused. Getting within 10 feet of her barn sized face Bertram gulped shaking in disbelief he was so close to the dangerous powerful moist lips that sucked his mother down into her huge gullet. A large puddle of saliva formed just outside her ajar lips as Justine was drooling upon the grass below. The parting soft gateway of flesh allowed a hot moist braze of stanch air to wash over him as he looked at her sealed eye lids concealing massive blue orbs behind thin layers of skin. With her left check firmly pressed into the grassland he could easily step onto the wedge where her soft smooth lips converged. The sudden impact of feeling air wash over him from a new direction startled him until turning his head toward her twin green gunk filled tunnels.

 

Casting aside his remaining doubts Bertram decided to commit to the crude plan of cutting his way out of her stomach with the dagger once he was swallowed. Getting his feet wet while trying to climb into the fowl wet cavern he gulped at the sight of her twin massive rows of teeth easily able to crunch him into a pile of mush. With chills tingling his spine he pushed though the slightly parted wet soft slick surfaces of her lips.

 

Bertram upon placing his second foot inside the damp slick pink cavern slipped falling forward. Plowing his face into her slick cheek below splashing into the bubbling sludge of saliva he coughed trying to get the sticky thick fluid off his face. Struggling to get back up he panicked trying to regain his footing within the dark massive living cave. With a ray of light leaking into the drenched slick pink cavern he could see a massive lumpy pink creature sliding down toward him. Struggling to turn back he ferociously grabbed onto a thick cattle bone protruding from a gap in the slobbered hard teeth as the giant tongue nudged him gently.

 

Watching the narrow slit ahead open wide he wondered why only for a moment before getting hit with a wave of fowl hot air howling past him. As an end to the teaser those lips in short order sealed nearly shut, only leaving a flicker of light flashing into the saliva dripping cavern. With his nerves nearly shot Bertram attempted to leverage himself upon the bone he chug onto with resurrecting gripping fear his plan was in vein. Staring at her wide dark throat lurking in wait of it's pray his stomach felt ill as his survival instincts begged him to flee without prejudice.

 

Followed by a suction of cool air from her throat, his ear drums endured thundering prolonged booms as her throat began to produce the effect of snoring. Bertram struggling to reach for the next bone protruding from a gap between her two gold tented boulders felt his hand slip on the smooth soaking wet saliva coated bone. Making things worse Justine's mouth detecting his presence was pumping gallons of saliva out from all too eager glands excitedly lubricating him to prepare the transfer of his soaked body down her gullet. Bertram violently began spiting out the pooling sticky fluid as he again face planted into the flesh below him.

 

Nearly crying he pulled the dagger out from his drenched pants, using it as leverage to grip onto the next tooth gap closest to the exit between her lips. He felt horribly guilty in his fanatical rush to climb out, but Bertram couldn't contain his anxiety of being entrapped a moment longer. Seeing more and more moon light he at last caught the edge of her smooth moist lip.

 

Hearing a groan from her throat puzzled Bertram until it felt like his whole world shifted. Unknown to him Justine was rolling over onto her back as a natural subconscious nocturnal movement. Seized by the abrupt gravitational pull change he slid nearly all the way down the slick surface only spared by her tongue pinning him to the smooth roof of her mouth. Hardly able to breathe he relentlessly coughed up more pooling saliva while attempting in vein to push against the massive wet pink muscle that absolutely entrapped him within her mouth.

 

Realizing his dagger was still logged between two forward teeth Bertram fell into panicked despair as he yelled, “LET ME OUT! GOD HELP ME! HELP! PLEASE HELP!”

 

While Justine's mind was tucked securely in her dreams, her throat then stretched out sensing Bertram as a small protein lump getting close to obstructing it's entrance. It's reaction ordering the tongue to nudge him toward her throat's expecting entrance as it drained a large pool of saliva in a soft gulp. Knowing he was up next for a inevitable side downward he whimpered, “PLEASE GOD HELP ME!.........Please God help me....... I just want my mother home!...... I'm scared and I-I just want to go HOME-E..........”

 

Bertram could feel the air whistling by his legs dangling over the open throat as it traveled though her nostrils and throat. He endured hearing impatient wet gurgling noises seemly coming from her demanding throat as he then was released by the pink serpent that had pinned him to the roof of Justine's mouth. It was a short quick slide down as Bertram kicked against the flesh surrounding the entrance of her throat and screamed with every last bit of air his lungs could push out.

 

Those frantic moments Bertram spent clawing at her tongue down to his short finger nails. Trying to kick the sides of her throat elastically stretching eagerly to pass his drenched well lubricated body. Attempting to stop gravitational force from dragging him down into his predator's depth's by swinging his hands between the gap in her rearward molars. All of this effort went to waste however as his fate was sealed, as once his feet entered fully into the soft walls of Justine's throat it's contractions clamped down hard upon his legs.

 

Bertram yelled, “NOOOOOOOO, Father HELP Me!” Before Justine's throat fully committed to fully gulping him down.

 

In a last ditch effort feeling his leg released as her throat muscles clamped his waist Bertram snagged his right leg into her windpipe. Unfortunately his small young weak leg could not withstand the more powerful loud reflex gulp her body produced in response to his uncooperative attitude. He screamed in pain as strong constricting walls forced him including his stubborn leg downwards. Justine's throat swelled as a slight bulge while slowly parading triumphant in taking the boy's small weak body though it's slick wet passage way. As a series of smooth waves the flexing bulge containing Bertram descended in a sluggish wave until the lump fell below her collar bone.

 

Though his misadventure had only just began as he continued his transfer down her esophagus, approved as a guest of Justine's hollow stomach. A misadventure Justine was completely oblivious of as to her unconscious mind all his screams were but an inaudible squeak. Now that the obstruction was cleared her snores continued unimpeded by Bertram's offense of breaking and entering into her mouth.

 

Hearing the deep pounding contractions of Justine's heart thumping along with the growling pit of eager acids. Bertram whimpered as his face flowed in both tears and snot unable to stop struggling for breath as he desperately tried to clear his airways. Soon chocking on both his own snot and her fluids, Bertram fervency kicked even harder against the smooth elastic wall of muscle encapsulating him.

 

Being squeezed though the pulsing ring protecting the gateway to the stomach Bertram screeched as the pressure became supremely uncharitable to his small weak body. Once his head was compressed by the powerful ring of muscle he frantically tried to wiggle free until suddenly his body plunged into the pooling pure acid bath in the pit of Justine's stomach. Unable to shield himself his whole body including his face submerged into the acidic liquids stirring within the nauseating, pulsating organ. Pulling himself up coughing Bertram wined as the hostile fluid irradiated his eyes. While each breath was a battle against a stench so putrid that his own stomach contracted until his own vomit mixed with the shallow yet rising tide of acid secretions oozing from the wrinkly strong walls creating the organic compartment that trapped him.

 

Rubbing salt in the wounds of his plight the dark shifting organic sack enclosing him lifted the flesh underneath Bertram and wept him off his feet as it gurgled loudly. Pulling himself from the irradiating fluids he was frightened, disgusted and terrorized beyond measure. His skin was moisturized wholly by stomach acids at this point. Jolted with overwhelming fear he clawed at the wrinkled walls of flesh that flexed in waves seeking to push him back into the acidic depth's in the center. Screaming, yelling and beating on any wall of flesh he could find Bertram thrashed around calling out repeatedly, “Mother! Mother! It's Bertram Mother!”

 

The only response to be found was the sound of Justine's heart beat, her digestive pumping groaning and other noises related to her bodily functions. Becoming more desperate in getting a reply from his mother Bertram yelled, “MOTHER, JONAH LIVED 3 DAYS IN A GIANT CREATURE'S BELLY! SO SAY YOUR ALIVE MOTHER! PLEASE MOTHER........... YOU CAN'T BE GONE!”

 

Nearly an hour in this active, loud acidic enclosed pit broke Bertram's spirit. His skin began to degrade, his hair was tarnishing and hope of getting out alive felt a world away. Whimpering in pain he no longer had the will to scream as he wined, “PLEASE....... I just want to go home. God I just want to see my father again!”

 

Wading though the chest deep undiluted acid pond he cried upon realizing how deep the burning rank fluid had gotten. Struggling to avoid slipping as he stood upon the smooth wrinkled stomach floor he in total penetrating darkness tried to find a shallower area. After being pushed back into the depths of her stomach acid again he wailed in pain as his skin begged for relief from the mostly pure gastric acids still oozing out from the walls of Justine's stomach. Failing around in the muck of fowl acids as his energy drained he managed to softly moan, “Please let me out...... I don't want to die...... Please wake up monster lady and let me out.”

 

@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@

 

A pressure build up toward her waist slowly awakened Justine as her eye's peered up into the night skies above. As more of her higher brain functions cleared she noticed a small ticklish disturbance tickle her from inside her belly. Hearing her stomach growl as it squelched had her mouth watering from the moment she wondered if someone was actually in her belly.

 

With growing temptations pestering her Justine assumed it was a trick her mind was playing on her to consume people. Breathing more heavily she tried to change the subject of her thought's, but Justine realized the weight of three cattle wasn't quite enough to satisfy her needs without dealing with difficult to resist temptations. Until her mind wasn't preoccupied with suggesting humans as an ideal food source, Justine decided she would consume 4 cattle instead of three per day starting with her next meal at Johns ranch.

 

Bertram being tossed around inside Justine's stomach as she stood up he desperately hoped to get out as he mustered all the strength he could to thrash against the acid drenched walls of her stomach. Hearing her groan in irradiation he kept thrusting his arms forward trying anything he could think of get her attention. In total darkness it felt like his whole world flipped upside down as her stomach turned over releasing a powerful roar as it grumbled, growled and moaned. Being plunged into the depths of her acids once more he frantically struggled to the surface. With his mouth and throat filled with acid Bertram was unable to breathe, forcing him to violently cough up her acidic fluids burning his tongue, throat and lungs. As the sluggish anxiety filled minutes went by struggling to endure this hostile shifting dark burning fowl prison his remaining energy quickly drained as he again struggled to keep the fowl liquids out of his body.

 

Justine placing hand upon her active belly wondered where the best place to urinate was as she tried to focus on her need to expel her liquid waste. Not wishing to wonder off far she soon settled for a spot nearby to squat upon. Before releasing the pressure inside her bladder Justine spotted a small flickering light between the trees. Her mind soon raced with inflamed temptations as the pokes she felt from within her stomach only simulated her cravings.

 

Trying her best to resist Justine shook her head while urinating on a broken pile of trees below her feet. Though no matter how hard her head rocked from side to side she couldn't flush out the temptations pouring into her mind. As her warm fluid was expelled her stomach roared nudging her on to glance back at the modest dwelling. Standing back up to full height upon finishing her necessary task she sighed in relief.

 

Turning back towards the hideout she rubbed her hungry stomach still feeling something probing it's walls. Taking this stirring sensation as what it would feel like to have someone in her belly Justine's mouth watered causing her to swallow her own spit. Then licking her lips she swallowed her saliva once more that ruthlessly flooded her mouth.

 

Unable to tolerate the stinging temptations inflamed by the struggle taking place inside her stomach any longer she headed for the dwelling. Trying to keep quiet she proceeded slowly though the plain grasslands. While walking toward the flickering light peering though the windows of the wooden cabin Justine thought, (I am their queen now and they are my subject's, so if I want to lick them it's my right. Mark only didn't want people in my mouth because he's afraid I might eat them, but all I want is a taste. So it's going to be just fine and once I'm done sucking on them they can go free.)

 

Starting to push trees aside as she closed in on the wooden dwelling her eye's hungered for Justine noticed movement. Detail of the running figure was lacking as she saw a dark outline fleeing from the dim small home. Coming closer to the small wooden structure she heard a man running out of it yell, “Thief!”

 

Unable to understand the rest of his screaming rant Justine stepped in front of the sprinting tiny figure covered in a brown hood. Terrorized by a giant foot slamming in their path Justine watched as the assumed thief tried to turn tail from her. Amusing as their struggle to escape was, Justine grew tired of it as she bent down reaching for the mostly covered tiny figure.

 

Running across the field strained the homeowner as he focused on trying to catch the thief that broke into his home. Despite hearing a crack that echoed though the trees he kept fixated on chasing the person that looted his home. In frightened shock, he was unable to push the sound of Justine's booming foot falls any longer as her towering figure entered his line of sight. He slowed down gawking at her gorgeous towering bare fit figure in both awe and fear. Seeing the colossal blonde cut off the thief he wondered if she noticed them. Then watching Justine pluck the thief off the ground with ease froze the middle aged man in his tracks.

 

Dangling the thief by their legs Justine brought them up to her giant blue wide inquisitive eyes. Grinning as she recognized who the thief was. Between her fingers was Aria a 20 year old woman she clashed with from the church she went to. Men in attendance often took a moment to admire her mid-length amber hair that jived well with her tight firm ass. Just thinking about how her rival exploited her appearance angered Justine as she taunted Aria, “Oh Aria you little filthy thief, there's no man to rescue you from justice now.”

 

“Please Justine don't hurt me! I swear if you let me go I'll be good!” Aria begged while feeling blood rushing to her head.

 

Releasing a warm wave of her wet breath upon Aria's face Justine replied, “First tell me Aria, what did you swipe from this poor man?”

 

Responding for Aria the man yelled, “That wicked woman stole a week's wages from under my bed!”

 

Empathizing with the frightened yet angered man in front of her Justine bent down sitting near him. Then she dropped Aria right in front of him as she said, “Take your money back from her and worry not about her punishment as I am queen of this town now.”

 

The man didn't yet hear what happened to Priest Wesley or Justine's announcement at the towns square. Though he wasn't in the mood to tempt fate as with haste he roughly searched Aria's outfit for his money. Upon recovering all of it, he fled back inside not wishing to anger Justine fully aware of the victims that had the misfortune of passing though her titanic digestive system.

 

Trying to run away after the man turned back home, Aria swiftly found herself back within Justine's clutches. She screamed demanding her monstrously towering blonde rival to release her. However this only stimulated Justine's pleasure displayed with a growing grin in lifting the frightened woman within her grasp back up to her face. Being dangled upside down once more Aria fervently argued, “I know your a giant now, but no one will ever respect you or ever has, not then and not now. It clearly must have driven you crazy enough to dabble in the dark arts, but never will I call you a damn queen!”

 

Enraged by her rivals defiance Justine exploded as she shouted, “That's because you tarnished my name with slander and lies! I tried so hard to get along with people, but you just couldn't let others like me!”

 

“That's not true, but then again you always needed to blame others for anything bad that happened.” Aria retorted stubborn as an ox.

 

Any conversation with this woman was always infuriating to Justine as Aria always managed to push her buttons. Tonight however Aria was pushing hard on the giant red button inside Justine's mind that read:(Demote person to mere food). Keeping a volatile lid on her boiling temper Justine countered, “No it is your fault! When you peddled gossip to people that I was a cheap whore that slept with men staying at the inn, people whispered about it for months. My own father even heard this false rumor and punished me over your lies!”

 

Getting sick from being dangled from her legs looking straight at the ground below Aria huffed, “It's what you deserved after confusing Sarah and taking her friendship away from me! Both of us could have stayed friends with Sarah, but you hated me too much not to play games with her heart.”

 

A mixture of rage and sorrow boomed from Justine's vocal cords as she bellowed, “Sarah is DEAD! You damn vile woman, because of evil wicked people that act just like you!”

 

“No DAMN you to hell Justine!” Aria cursed pointing at Justine while still dangling upside down, “Again you blame me when it's your fault abomination of witchcraft that Sarah is dead!”

 

Right now to Justine her rival never seemed so appetizing as she did now. Her temptations that had prodding and stroking at her during the heated exchange then tapped deep within her festering hatred for this woman. Swiftly her desires craving for a permanent end to Aria erupted from the boiling depths inside the dark compartment of her heart, blowing her conscience far away from the forefront of her mind. Now that the thick red line had been crossed and after everything she endured recently Justine couldn't tolerate hearing Aria's prolonged insults a moment more. Her rival's fate was sealed.

 

“That's it Aria! Your going down my gullet!” Justine blurted out before she widely opened her mouth and arched her head back.

 

Meanwhile inside Justine's stomach Bertram heard her booming enraged muffled voice after it traveled though incalculable amounts of her flesh. Upon understanding she was going to eat someone else he lost the will to beat against her stomach's walls of firm strong wet flesh. Instead dealing with acid coming up to his neck he started to swim in misery due to not being able to keep his footing on the slick wrinkled stomach floor. Then being splashed with a wave of acid as her stomach wall lurched upward he expended his energy trying to keep the burning fluid out of his body.

 

Hearing a loud growl from Justine's stomach right after her frightening threat made Aria lose composure. Looking into the now wide open pink swamp with thick strands of saliva forming cavern like pillars caused her to shiver. Though it wasn't until she closely inspected Justine's twin massive rows of teeth that terror struck her heart upon spotting a short dagger wedged between her front facing bottom teeth. Then she knew what other's claimed was true, Justine had cannibalized others before.

 

While slowly lowering her rival soon to be midnight snack toward her mouth Justine thought, (Aria deserves this for being a dirty lying thief. After all what difference does it make if the town hangs her or if I eat her. It's crazy that she even took father Wesley's side saying this is all my fault. I mean how dare she blame me for Sarah's death! Now though that vile woman will face justice at long last after all her lies and wickedness.)

 

Aria getting close to Justine's gaping open jaw she felt Justine's hot moist breath wash over her entire body. Peering into her rival's enormous mouth she saw bone fragments and flesh stuck between golden boulders with a clear fluid coating that sparkled in the moon light. This sticky fluid coated the whole living breathing structure lubricating every last bit of the pink cavern including a dangling sack waiting in back swaying with each inhale and exhale Justine made. Though most of her rival's saliva pooled at the entrance of her throat as it bubbled in anticipation of her arrival.

 

With her red hair getting soaked by Justine's outstretched tongue below her dangling body, Aria was in total disbelief this was happening as she yelled, “You've gone crazy Justine! For God's sake people aren't food! I'm NOT FOOD DAMN IT!”

 

Ignoring her subjects cries and screams Justine grinned before shoving Aria's head into her mouth no longer concerned with respecting her as a person feeling comfortably justified by her self appointed position as both queen and law ruling the town. After all her judgments were now law and no one in town would dare protest now she believed. Feeling Aria's legs still budding out from her lips Justine moaned enjoying her rival's flavor. While continuing to suck upon her body Justine then laid down on her back while rubbing her grumbling flat belly.

 

Sealed in total darkness Aria was powerless to stop her rival's power trip abuse as she struggled for even a breath of air between the strong wet tongue below and the damp smooth surface above. Then from her rival's throat she heard a wet loud contraction as it drained the thick sludge of saliva that had pooled near it's entrance. Even worse after feeling the center of gravitational force swift as Aria felt blood pooling around her brain again, she felt something tugging upon her clothing around her legs.

 

Using her fingers Justine pulled upon Aria's cloak and skirt until tearing the drenched fabric apart to the horrified screams of her prey. Realizing Aria might suffocate Justine turned her head left while opening her mouth after slurping her legs in allowing the half naked girl to recover her breath. Feeling her flail around in terrorized confusion amused Justine as she released a long exhale of breath.

 

Seeing again was a gift to Aria as she tried to turn herself around so her head was no longer looking head first into her rival's wide dark waiting throat. However to her torment the moon light revealed every last detail of Justine's mouth filled with chunks of flesh and broken bones wedged between the giant yellowish green spaces of teeth. Aria after coughing up Justine's saliva while trembling in terror yelled, “Please...... let me go!”

 

In Justine's mind before turning her head right to look straight up at the stars again she thought pouting(That food still doesn't know it's place, but she....it will know soon enough.)

 

Screaming as she slid down Justine's tongue as her rival's head turned back to it's previous position. Aria clawed into the lumpy slick flesh frantically trying to stop her decent into her rival's waiting open throat. Just as she thought getting swallowed alive was the next step Justine's tongue pinned her forcefully to the smooth hard wet surface above.

 

Enjoying Aria's tender exposed flesh Justine pushed her tiny rivals chest up though her lips. Hearing her cough followed by pleading screams Justine used her fingers long nails to again pull fabric apart until Aria was fully naked after Justine happened to suck her rival's underwear off and down her throat while savoring Aria's smooth soft curvy body. Upon slurping Aria back in Justine used her probing tongue in a streak of naughty curiosity to harass Aria's bare tender buoyant breast and playfully rub the tip of her tongue between Aria's soft creamy legs.

 

While holding back the burning temptation to swallow Justine got rougher in sucking upon Aria's body as she closed her eyes moaning to her tender flavor. After some tongue work Justine positioned Aria to face her throat head first again as she kept enjoying her weak struggles against her tongue. Every now and then Justine heard Aria work up a muffled scream as she savored every part of her body for nearly half an hour. However Justine grew tired of toying with her rival as she desired a restful sleep.

 

Noticing an end to the suction force upon her body Aria again coughed up saliva struggling just to keep some part of her airways clear. Hearing Justine's slowing bellowing breath's and much more gentle suction when she wished to savor her confused and frightened Aria who was unable to see anything around her. Only her sense of smell overwhelmed by the powerful scent of rotting flesh and her sense of touch disgusted by the sticky wet fluid coating every surface she made contact with could paint the picture inside her mind of where she was.

 

This was all to much for Aria facing Justine's eagerly waiting throat that exhaled waves of fowl hot breath upon her face to bare. Willing to do anything in the world to survive Justine's wrath at this point as she broke down sobbing Aria whimpered, “Please......Please.....PLEASE QUEEN JUSTINE I WILL ANYTHING YOU WISH! JUST LET ME OUT!”

 

Justine's response to her desperate plea was a playful giggle that reverberated throughout the wet slimy chamber surrounding her. Then as Aria didn't think things could get any worse Justine's tongue squeezed her forward as she felt her arms entering Justine's demanding throat. It flexed and widened yawning open excitedly releasing a gurgling hot puff of air in Aria's face as she screamed sliding straight down head first with Justine's arching tongue feeding her right into the expecting wet entrance of her rival's massive tubular cavity. Upon sliding in, strong wet muscles started clamping onto her body. Aria with a head first decent was deafened by the booming swash Justine's throat made as sticky saliva was powerfully forced down with her.

 

For a brief instant Aria flailing her arm's around in terror latched into Justine's wet airway with her right hand. However the weight of her own body being crammed downward by overpowering pressure broke her right wist and gravity did the rest as Justine's esophagus encapsulated her tiny struggling figure. Wincing in agony Aria going down head first kicked, screamed and sobbed in terror knowing Justine had just swallowed her whole.

 

Feeling her small rival struggling inside her throat Justine purring with delight traced her flexing bulge as it descended. Getting conformable basking in the moon light Justine then placed her hand upon her growling flat stomach, rubbing it gently as she felt her prey barely able to put up a struggle due to clearly being exhausted from the earlier torment she inflicted.

 

Aria before even getting all the way down felt every muscle in her scream as she cried in despair. Helpless to do more than allow the organic tube that encapsulated her push her though it's slick smooth passage way. The atmosphere was worse than any tale she ever heard of as she heard the all encompassing sounds of Justine's deep thumbing heart bellowing though her body with each beat along with the loud unending growls, moans and bubbling of Justine's digestive system.

 

Rendered unable to breathe as she felt her head being pushed though a wet almost skull crushing ring Aria kicked frantically in head-spiting pain. Upon feeling hot foul air tingling her face Aria gasp desperately for air. Once her arms felt free the pit of her stomach nearly tore a new hole though her behind as she plunged into a raging sea of bubbling acid. Aria struggled frantically to the surface of the fowl irradiating liquid as it inflamed her eyes, nostrils and skin.

 

She was barely able to keep her head above the surface of the vile sticky fowl acid as she violently coughed up massive amounts of Justine's bodily acidic fluids. Aria's painful scream's echoed inside the massive wet acid producing sack as it rumbled seemingly pleased with her arrival as it's new guest. With a broken wist Aria quickly found herself losing the battle to avoid drowning as she struggled to use any footing to support herself.

 

Bertram resting between the wrinkly folds of Justine's stomach wall hearing the screaming woman yelled, “Mother!”

 

Aria trying to find where the nearly drowned out shout came from forced herself to holler, “Please help!”

 

Realizing it wasn't his mother Bertram sobbed knowing Justine couldn't possibly distinguish his pitiful struggling from hers. A person Justine yelled at and intentionally swallowed alive. This hot steamy foul pit filled with acid was going to be his final resting place.

 

Becoming more active Justine's stomach lurched and turned over mixing Bertram in with Aria as they both screamed in terror. Eventually despite feeling his flesh burning in the acids he swam though Bertram bumped into Aria who whimpered quietly realizing this dark enclosed putrid massive swampy chamber was going to be where her life ended. They both struggled to stay in each other's proximity as the shifting walls of Justine's stomach kept flexing in ways that greatly disturbed the vast acidic cauldron trying to dissolve their bodies.

 

Soon their enormous blonde predator began to snore indifferent to their sobbing pathetic struggle to survive. Bertram screamed in pure agony as putrid acids up to his neck melted his skin while Aria clawed at Justine's stomach wall yelling at the top of her lungs, “God please let us out of this hell!”

 

The sound Aria following her desperate pointless cry for help was a loud grumble emitting from Justine's long titanic intestines. None of her screaming and yelled invoked a divine intervention or improvement to the situation as they both waded in the sea of burning acids. Their struggles weakened over time with Bertram wailing, “I'm sorry...... mother....I'm sorry!”

 

As the boiling hot torment consumed them Bertram eventually fell unconscious no longer able to tolerate the burning agonizing pain engulfing his partly digested body. Aria meanwhile screamed for her cell mate as she struggled for dear life to keep her face above the burning acid her body was nearly submerged in. Gurgling in agony unable to extract one more stroke from her unbroken arm Aria took in Justine's stomach acid as it burned her throat, lungs, rotting skin, nostrils and ear drums.

 

Oblivious of Bertram's existence that perished within her or the absolute horror her victims endured before they finally deceased, Justine uneasily slept as she had nightmares depicting Sarah's death. While her stomach during the nocturnal hour's of the night eventually flushed the partly digested corpses into her titanic intestines. Then mumbling in her sleep Justine called out for Sarah who in her nightmare flew upward though golden gates and despite towering high enough that she grabbed stars frantically trying to reach Sarah, her friend was forever out of reach. Throughout the rest of the cool night Justine moaned and groaned as she experienced a string of painful nightmares involving Sarah's death.

Chapter End Notes:

Well despite having different objectives they sure did end up meeting inside the same place as Justine enjoyed them for a tasty midnight snack.

Hope this chapter turned out well.