- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

When Justine confronts the mob holding her friends hostage will she show them mercy or transform and descend into a full fledged monster?

 

Justine walking though trees coming from the river pondered what Mark told her. Before growing into a giant, physical reality imposed limits on what she could get away with before harsh retaliation would come down on her if she stepped out of line. However no such physical push back or check to exercising her power existed for her now. The only restraint that kept her inline as a over towering colossal young woman, able to crush a whole log cabin under her foot was her own conscience. That over the past several days has been under relentless extensive strain. Despite becoming more aware of her position as a highly powerful dominant force. She still felt a mighty potent struggle to restrain and repress herself from acting on the first impulse she felt rush though her mind.

 

A short rumble squelched from her belly as the mostly hollow stomach began sending unpleasant electrical signals up her spine. It's work finished as the last of her last meal drained into a weaving organic network of plumping tasked with digesting what remained to then be absorbed. Justine feeling growing hunger pangs in this moment regretted her decision to compromise on the amount of food she would consume. Making things worse she promised Mark she would never eat a person ever again, but all things considered Justine just couldn't help thinking about how people taste. Or rather what everything else tasted like in comparison.

 

Having been lost in thought Justine snapped back into focus of her surroundings upon spotting the swarming crowd outside the wooden dwelling she had left Kevin and Christina inside of. Her heart contacted upon the realization it was a mob surrounding the dwelling with torches. To her it was like looking down at an angry fire ant nest and while the threat posed to her well being was negligible, Kevin was obviously in unequivocal danger.

 

With a spring in her step Justine bolted for the crowd now surrounding Kevin and Sarah. Mark felt horribly sick as his body was being jerked by Justine's rapid sudden movement's with each swift step she took forward. It was like riding on a pendulum strapped onto a turbocharged giant grandfather clock. He now knew why she was so careful before and wished with every last bit of acid in his stomach she would stop. So naturally once the contortion of her last step raddled him, he found himself quite dazed as she come to abrupt halt on the outer edge of the swarming crowd.

 

Looking up in full view of his towering blonde sister for the first time since her growth Kevin was never more happy in his life to see her. Even with the bruises marking his body from stones being thrown he still smiled while looking at Justine's colossal towering figure. Though if he didn't know her seeing a girl with legs taller than the surrounding trees would be terrifying at the least, if the nearly intimidating sight didn't cause a heart attack first. Knowing how frail his situation was he hoped people would stop trying to hurt them now that she was here.

 

Standing carefully at the edge of the crowd while Trying her best to avoid making things worse Justine looking down upon the mob requested softly, “Please let my friend's go, it's me that you hate not them.”

 

Priest Wesley stood boldly pointing at Justine towering over him as he pronounced, “In the name of our Father in heaven, the Holy Spirit and Jesus the son I cast the demons causing your giant size out from your flesh!”

 

Nibbling her tongue momentarily Justine drew out a responsive tone as she spoke making eye contact to her rival below, “I am not a monster, possessed by demons or a witch. Please hear me out when I say, all I want to do is live in peace.”

 

The crowd soon stirred into a frenzy as Priest Wesley shouted though the fury, “Nonsense, you are nothing but a monster! You have devoured our people like the dragon seeks to devour our souls. No different are you than a lion on the prowl seeking whom they may devour next. I say......... God's wrath shall consume thee worker of the devil!”

 

Justine looking at the swarming crowd had nothing to counter what he said. It was a fact she has eaten people alive that were their friends, neighbors and even family. She felt horrible being so harshly rebuked by a spiritual figure. Justine swallowed trying to down her guilt from surfacing while feeling swelling anxiety over the fact they were nearly ready to burn those she cared about alive. Mark told her she needed to prove she wasn't a monster, but Justine wasn't sure she could save those she cared about without harming anyone.

 

Sarah meanwhile glared at Christina that had stabbed her in the back standing near Priest Wesley. She wasn't the type to hold gouges, but in light of recent events Christina was nothing more to her now than a shameless traitor disguised as her friend. Finding herself caught off guard, lost in her train of thought she felt something sharp scrape against her back. Jame's father soon drove his dagger deep though the soft tissue as he called out to the sky, “I won't wait any longer! This witch shall parish right now to avenge my son's death!

 

Upon hearing those words Justine briskly bent down to her knees feeling something crunch under her left knee cap as others frantically cleared out of her way. Many at this point were ready to flee while other's felt no need to wait making their fear inspired retreat right away. Trying her best to not harm anyone else Justine scooped Kevin up very carefully with her left hand. Her heart sank into her gut upon seeing Sarah bleeding in the arm's of Jame's father.

 

Moving Mark into her left hand with Kevin she came down quickly with her right hand to pluck Jame's father off the ground. He swiftly found himself tossed over 80 feet into the air as Justine flung him upwards to focus on Sarah. The pit of his stomach soon rose nearly though his throat as the natural force of gravity snatched him mid flight. He could hardly believe the reason he was plummeting to his death was because a giant young woman had thrown him into the air as nothing more than a tiny toll. The ground quickly consumed more of his view as only a few frantic thought's crossed his mind. It all swiftly came to an end as his life terminated upon impact in the moment his skull cracked wide open allowing his brains to spill out onto the dirt his broken body came to lay rest on.

 

Watching in horror, Christina hid behind Priest Wesley terrified by the prospect Justine might find out she betrayed not only her, but Kevin and Sarah as well. The crawling anxiety blew over her skin like a blizzard. She invested her hope steadfast in the Priest that he would somehow call upon divine power to kill or get rid of Justine before being spotted and captured. Because once Kevin or Sarah spoke up Christina thought for sure the next thing she would see is the entrance to Justine's insatiable gullet.

 

Having seen all this Priest Wesley fell to his knees bowing his head in prayer horribly afraid his faith isn't strong enough for the God he believed in to assist him. The ramifications of this train of thought instilled a sense of impending doom in the depth's of his soul. Clinching his hands together he nearly planted his face into the ground as he mumbled, “Dear Lord thy God though we are sinners please forgive our transgressions, deliver us from our sins and strike down the evil giant that seeks to destroy your people Lord. Amen”

 

The rest of the crowd froze with fear staring at the bloody mess under Justine's left knee cap as her eye's watered while gently carrying her bleeding friend. Those remaining frozen in place with fear soon questioned their conviction's as they watched the towering giant blonde slowly trembling as she whimpered, “Sarah, are you okay?”

 

Justine's only focus right now was on Sarah who whimpered in agony from the deep wide wound in her back. Her bleeding friend then staring into watering all encompassing massive blue rings pushed words though her lips, “I will have peace...so....don't-t cr........”

 

In coughing up a pool of blood from her punctured lungs Sarah resting on Justine's warm hand couldn't force a single syllable more though her air ways now clogging with fluids. She thought for sure her time to be collected by an angel of death lingered over her immediate future. Over the moments her sharp pain dulled as blood kept oozing outward from her back. Her effort's now were focused on keeping a smile shining across her face despite the pain and natural tension over the fate enclosing upon her.

 

Mark trying to keep his tone low looking toward Kevin whispered asking, “Where's Christina?”

 

Kevin taking a moment to focus on what he requested to know bitterly replied, “In the middle of the mob with the Priest. She....... betrayed us Mark, saying Sarah and Justine were evil witches.”

 

Aware of the conversation between Mark and her brother about Christina Justine refused to believe Sarah was actually dying. Justine's mind raced as she thought, (No, this..... this can't be happening. It can't be like this, she can't be dying. She has to make it. Sarah is innocent, they need to take it out on me. Not her, God damn it! It's just not fair, it should be me dying not her. I am the killer, not her and yet those monsters killed her because they are small and weak.)

 

Kevin having explained to Mark what Christina did stared at Sarah's struggling to breathe body. Seeing her chest barely manage to rise with each desperate breath crushed his soul. He has known Sarah for years and other than his sister she was kindest girl he had ever known. Before his permanent paralysis he spent week's planning to confess his desire to marry her one day. Thinking back withholding his confession was bittersweet for him torn between his selfish wish for her to know his feelings and the fact if Sarah accepted him that he would be a useless burden to her that settled for far less than she deserved.

 

The three of them watched quietly in tears as Sarah struggled to keep her eyes open. At this point Kevin's anger quickly swelled into his throat until he filled with molten rage looking at Sarah's irregular convolutions as her diaphragm kept failing to cycle properly. His pain magnified as her struggle ended once her chest inflated for the last time attempting her last breath. The glimmer behind her eyes sealed shut as her corpse came to a complete rest. Much like a volcano with any semblance of self-control discarded Kevin blurted out, “I cruse the day those people were born! They killed Sarah in cold blood and I hate them all! I hate every last one of them! They should all just go straight to hell and burn for killing her!”

 

One man hearing this in the crowd below looked upward as he hollered, “That witch got exactly what she deserved for her abomination's and is burning in the hottest depths of hell now boy!”

 

Until hearing those words Justine tried to convince herself Sarah might still live and that she should have mercy upon the mob that at this moment was trying to attack her legs. One look at Sarah's lifeless condition swiftly terminated the last chain link of restraint binding Justine down from taking vengeance. At this point she didn't care one bit if what she desired was justice or revenge, her mind sinking like quicksand into a dark inky abyss of heated rage thirsted now only for payback.

 

The fortress of her conscience abruptly split wide open as the fury of her indefinable loss compounded within her. Lava representing her rage melted every wall her conscience erected as it begged her to not become a monster. Despite feeling every liquid rage filled reason coursing though her veins to commit taking revenge as she stood at the edge of the abyss looking down into the mouth of the dragon representing vengeance. Justine just couldn't complete the plunge. Taking that last step to her was selling her very soul and along with it any trace of humanity she still held dear. Even suffering though her darkest hour Justine realized she couldn't possibility carry though with mass cold blooded blind sighted vengeful murder.

 

Justine's temptations lurking in the darkest depths of her heart then bolted out from the bubbling tar pit that resided deep down within her dark desires. The fiery dragon previously boldly proclaiming a case for vengeance underwent transformation into a cunning luminous eagle whispering ear tickling thoughts of righteous justice. Before long this alluring more graceful train of thought nearly deafening her ability to consider other perspectives, had Justine wondering if God was trying to tell her what she should do. Or more accurately she desperately hoped this was the inspired voice of God giving her justifications.

 

Her remaining resistance to this soon faded as Justine's self deception neared perfection. Opening herself readily accepting her temptations arrangements whole heartily telling her those in the mob are wicked. That she was called to be a tool of God's wrath upon them for their sins. That it wasn't only morally acceptable to kill them, but righteous judgment. She knew her brother and Mark wouldn't see her reasoning. However she no longer cared what anyone thought in this moment, those people were all going to pay.

 

Unable to hold her voice inward any longer Justine glanced upward as she mumbled, “It's all my fault Sarah, but I know God's will shall be done.”

 

Both Mark and Kevin were confused as Justine turned her back to the crowd leaning toward the edge of the forest. Her face coated in a layer of tears as she gently lowered her hands unto the ground before softly stating, “Mark watch over Kevin and Sarah for me while I deal with this mob.”

 

Kevin remained in confusion while Mark began feeling in his gut what she was going to do. He wanted to tell her what she felt right in this moment would pass. That peace was the better way, but if a group of people killed someone he dearly loved right before his eyes. If he had to hold them till death, he would be lusting after every drop of blood that flowed though their veins. Those similar feelings Justine surely has in this moment were relatable, but the difference was he could never justify acting on them. The imminent danger he saw brewing behind Justine's pain filled blue eyes was that nothing was beyond justification for her.

 

“Don't give in those thoughts I know your having Justine, because all there will be is death. And Sarah wouldn't want that, not now or ever!” Mark called up to the heartbroken towering blonde.

 

Tilting her hands Justine allowed them to slide off carefully before replying sternly, “Kevin hates them all and so do I Mark.”

 

After having been gently placed at the forest edge Mark yelled, “That doesn't mean you have the right to kill them.”

 

“Our father in heaven called me to act against the wicked Mark.” Justine cried as tears poured out upon her cheeks barely managing to glance at Sarah's inanimate body.

 

As Justine turned back toward the mob Kevin's eyes slowly widened as his mind gradually began to accept her darker nature. The struggle to deny the person she was mated with reality berating him for his stubbornness. The truth nearly crushed him, that she was a killer after all. But Kevin couldn't disown her, for Justine was still his sister. He wanted to shout at the top of his lungs for her to not kill anyone else, but instead his throat contracted with a dreadful gulp sensing a creeping guilt. While hoping his doubt's about her were wrong, that she still was the pure warmhearted angel he believed in.

 

Looking downward Justine swallowed a sludge of green stringy fluid that poured into the back of her throat with her saliva. Everything about the situation absolutely disgusted her, Sarah was dead, Christina betrayed her for a blood thirsty mob and Kevin was hurt. Her thoughts were sealed off from the very concept of mercy or forgiveness. Nothing in this moment could clear the blistering hot fog burning every rational thought that existed within her mind. Right now those two legged creature's she saw cowering in terror were vile wicked mere poor excuses for human beings that should count themselves fortunate for every breath they take.

 

Trembling with blood shot rage her hands clinched as she death gripped a tree. Almost as though fire scorched her throat she spoke, “You people said I am a monster, so now I will grant your wish and show you all a true monster!”

 

Chaos broke out below as the mob split between trying to attack her feet with pitchforks, torches and those only interested in retreating. Priest Wesley barked orders for men to attack while trying to keep Christina behind him. He did everything in his power to cloak the bone chilling fear he felt from when Justine's threatening words passed though his body from above. Knowing the town's dependence on his leadership he just couldn't allow those surrounding him to smell his doubts or see though the depth's of his fears. Thinking frantically of his options he feared the worst while begging in his mind for some sign that divine intervention would occur. As the intense seconds crawled by however the reality of the situation refused to improve or become less terrifying.

 

Justine's conscience resurrected right as she felt the tree's roots give way to her pulling it out from the grounds it depended on for life. Grinding her teeth she thought about Philip knowing young children would grow up without fathers if she killed everyone in the mob. It was infuriating to Justine standing before those who deserve wrath, but finding herself unable to act as she couldn't bare the thought of small innocent children crying for their dead father's.

 

Even as thoughts of bloody murder pulsed though her mind Justine struggled to keep blaming the mob collectively for Sarah's death. However the Priest was ripe for retaliation as he organized the mob, he caused Christina to betray her and he in her mind was the reason the town hated her so much. This thought soon manifested into a focused rage as she decided to bend down once more knocking over those trying to stab her feet with a simple thrust of her hand. Then taking a deep breath after clearing her throat Justine carefully reached toward the center of the frenzied crowd.

 

Seeing Justine's hand so easy swat away those attempting to stab her feet Christina began to panic. The reality of the situation dawned swiftly on her watching the massive 5 fingered appendage drive down from above as the giant blonde leaned over them as a living tower partly blocking the setting sun. Caused by an enormous shadow Justine's bare body cast over them as chills ran down Christina's spine. Only adding to Christina's fear a loud series of growls came from Justine's belly as she watched her giant friend lean in more over the frightened mass of people. Falling to the ground on her behind after she stepped back tripping on a rock she watched in horror as Justine's giant hand plucked Priest Wesley off the ground.

 

In the next moment giant warm pillar like fingers harshly clamped down on her waist. Christina knew Justine had her captive now as she was lifted high off the comforting ground. Being brought near Justine's face the size of a barn to Christina. She trembled trying to find the words to speak, but instead Christina could only force a smile desperately hoping Justine didn't know or understand what she did.

 

Huffing out hot moist air as Justine's lips parted, her rage was still boiling the blood racing though her veins. She understood what Kevin told Mark about what Christina did and she wasn't going to let her off easily for it. Then glaring at the Priest struggling between her fingers she decided he would be the example for what will happen to all that dare harm those she loves and cares for.

 

But first those furious mob members numbering at about 30 gathering between her legs needed to be put in there place. Justine wasn't going to tolerate their antics and hostilities much longer as she thought about how to deal with them. Then feeling the pressure building between her legs an idea flashed though her mind. It would be embarrassing for her, but Justine realized at her size it was really difficult to privately relief herself and that releasing her liquid waste upon them would be far worse for them than for her. The punishment seemed perfect for teaching them all a lesson unlikely to vanish from their memory anytime soon, if ever.

 

Though many had fled an enraged more radical portion of the mob not only stuck around, but used pitchforks and torches to attack Justine's bare feet. Soon despite being swiped away once by her hand they much like fire ant's found ways to stab the exposed flesh while screaming for her to release Priest Wesley. One man baring a well burning torch held it up to Justine's foot as she towered over them standing straight up as a living well curved monument. Before long Justine's powerful voice cut though the screams of the infuriated mob as she spoke assertively, “Ouch! Okay all you little horrible pest, I was going to be just a peaceful girl before you killed my friend. But now it's time to learn fighting me is pointless, I am going to be queen and none of you can stop me for this town will be mine!”

 

Everyone including Justine herself was surprised at her statement. The words spoken both carried power and instilled fear in those threatened by their implementations. People swarming within the mob were now screaming whole heartily convinced they needed to try killing Justine. As those with pitchforks attacked finding her flesh difficult to penetrate having used dull cheap instruments in vain against their towering foe. Though those with torches saw more success as Justine shifted her feet away to avoid the discomfort they painfully inflicted with small burning flames. Those less bold standing underneath her creamy pillar's looked upward as Justine bent her knees to a swatting position over the mob.

 

Unaware of the inter workings of their colossal blonde foe a series of her muscle's contracting and relaxing began the process of expelling liquid waste byproducts stored within her bladder. In the moments that followed, their efforts came to a screeching halt interrupted by the chaos induced by a raging golden downpour. This torrent of high pressure pollen tinted semi-transparent fluid unleashed by storm on the raging horde of people below. The overpowering golden waterfall impacting the surface below with the force of a rouge wave was enough to knock those first effected off their feet and swiftly into the dark cold prospective of unconsciousness. While other's were swept up in the abrupt expansion of hot steamy yet foul liquid as it spread rabidly across the level dirt covered grounds supporting the mob.

 

Both the Priest and Christina within Justine's tight grip in unparalleled shock watched the crowd driven by great disgust, confusion and fear dispersing immediately. Unable to hold his tongue a moment longer Priest Wesley took on the composure of a provoked lion as he yelled, “You indecent monstrosity, your pissing on them as a wild animal would! Do you not have any SHAME as a lady?”

 

Then boasting his importance altogether disregarding the fact he and his life quite literary are in her hand he accused and berated Justine with stark venom in his tone, “Well because I am a holy man serving God, I promise our father in heaven will punish you for all immorality and wickedness. Because your parent's were wicked and when your brother become crippled, he received his divine punishment for the witchcraft you practiced in secret! God is laughing at your evil wicked ways and will rebuke this devilish spell you have cast upon yourself to the point of becoming an abomination! After the Lord crushes your head, giant harlot of sorcery you will go to HELL and BURN for your blasphemous practicing of powers from the evil one!”

 

Shivering while looking at the less than subtle twitch Justine's face during Priest Wesley's rant had Christina quite fearful. Her enraged giant friend or perhaps soon to be foe clearly didn't appreciate hearing her brother's condition be claimed the result of divine punishment. It wasn't long before tremors shook Christina up as Justine's anger swelled to a fresh high, no doubt a consequence of Priest Wesley's outburst. In glancing below she saw two people able to escape being urinated upon as they ran away hoping to swiftly disappear from sight.

 

Justine's conscience had tried to persuade her into sparing the Priest. Now however not one shred of her heart felt remorse over the idea of ripping the life straight out of him. Grinding her teeth as she stared into the eyes of the man in donned with a long black clad outfit, she now was nearly excited by with the prospect of extracting vengeance. With effort Justine in barely keeping her volatility contained, choose to hold those temptation's back for a little while longer as she turned her attention back to the mob below her.

 

Looking down at the crowd most of them seemed to have succumbed under the chaos procured by releasing her simple bodily fluids upon them. Taking a moment to scan the wet freshly tainted ground she soon saw someone getting up to attack. Greatly becoming irradiated as he tried to stab her foot with the damp metal spikes of his pitchfork. She acting upon a sudden urge shifted her foot over the bulky aggressor. In one earth breaking movement Justine slammed her sole into the damp dirt. The urine coated attacker only got a glance upward at the dirt covered massive foot before meeting his immediate unquestionable end. Upon sudden forceful contact his whole body then let out a disturbing auditory crack sensation while popping into a red goo mess under her foot.

 

Those still reeling from the impact of having a wall of pressurized fluid shot out from a tight organic slot into the earth were horrified. Before many could flee their blonde towering tormentor spoke, “I said fighting me won't work! So leave me and those I care about alone or else next time I will hurt you like that! Now all of you just go home in peace.”

 

Reactions from the crowd below as they wiped the smelly yellow fluid from their faces suggested they got the message. In seeing them slowly rise from the ground or stand around complaining momentarily before making a hastily retreat Justine's focus was on those within her grip. She scowled at their worthless struggling before addressing them both, “Christina you betrayed us....... and father Wesley you led a mob to kill my friends and family! And even though I hated my father I will say he was right about one thing, words are a empty punishment. Only action can deliver a lasting punishment upon the wicked!”

 

Feeling her throat dry up and tighten Christina could only gasp for air in a near panic upon hearing Justine's words. While Priest Wesley bitterly exclaimed, “You monster! You kill and know only sin in deeds with your nakedness, crude words and evil ways. No one in this town will call you queen before the Lord thy God kills you, wicked creature of Satan!”

 

That was Justine's last straw as she snapped, “No you are the monster!” Then starting to fluster as sorrow crushed her heart, kept speaking “My friend Sarah...... is dead..... because you are a false teacher! Spreading nothing but lies.......... horrible lies about those I cared about to have people kill them.”

 

Applying extra pressure to those between her fingers Justine after turning back lowered them both close to where Mark was to show them Sarah's resting body with it's soul having already departed. Before allowing anyone else to speak Justine losing composure rambled, “Look at what you did Christina! You let my friend die and nearly got my brother killed! I can't forgive you or the false teacher! Because I-I loved Sarah like a sister. Sarah didn't deserve this, she was a kind gentle sweet girl and you people had to kill her! You selfish cruel horrible people killed my dear friend and I swear I'm going to make you both pay for it!”

 

Mark looked over to Kevin who seemed to find the whole situation beyond his mind's abilities to process. Admittedly trembling in fear himself after seeing her impassioned rage fueled speech Mark swallowed trying keep his eyes toward her face as he said, “Please Justine stop and take some time to think about this before you hurt anyone else.”

 

Standing back up to full height Justine slightly calmer replied, “No! Just wait there while I teach the town council not to hurt us anymore.”

 

Watching the giant blonde in awe carry her two prisoners away with her deeper into town was quite the sight for Mark to behold. The golden disk in the sky at last sank below the mountainous jagged range, changing the pillar's of light from gold rods to a orange wash that blanketed the forest floor. Almost as a blotted painting as the brilliant rays struck the towering bare blonde.

 

In Justine's hand Christina began to scream as Priest Wesley bowed his head in prayer becoming more desperate in requesting divine intervention. Feeling Christina's intensifying struggle caused Justine to flash a grin as she thought how afraid she must be in this situation of total helplessness. Feeling her stomach unsettling Justine lowered them both to her flat belly just in time as it released a loud growl. While on the way to the town's square Justine kept her lips sealed mostly trying not to break down crying as the impact of Sarah's death pillaged, rampaged and twisted her mind in deep repeating tormenting anguish.

 

Upon approaching the town's council building Justine noticed a number of people run into the nearby business's terrorized by her very presence. More than that they knew her to be a predator willing to consume them and like helpless pray animals fled from the open for the sake of their skins. Making things worse for those fearing the worst Justine's hollow stomach become much more active in it's growls, moans and rumbles as the organ sent hunger pangs to her brain telling her to feed herself.

 

The thought passed though her mind inspecting the humble wooden structure for a moment that she should check for people before destroying it. After waiting impatiently feeling the cool breeze washing over her skin as the sun's glow stopped providing her warmth in the twilight of dusk. Justine moved directly over the small local government complex with her feet planted on each side of the building. Then bending her knees she scanned her surroundings spotting a fair number of frightened people hoping a small tree or bush was enough to hide them from her enormous blue eyes towering over them.

 

With her wide curvy moon over the town council building Justine causally allowed herself to sit down leveling the whole weak wooden building the size of three houses long by one home wide. She was blissfully unaware of one town council member perishing in that moment that unfortunately hid deep within the modest complex. His bloody smeared corpse barred underneath wood being crushed by tons of smooth firm flesh from her ass. Upon stretching her legs outward nearly knocking over other buildings in the area by mistake Justine firmly stated, “I am your queen now, I am the law and everything here in this town is mine. All I wanted was to eat livestock and live in peace, but now you people killed someone I loved. So understand this, anyone that hurts me or those I care about from now on will be punished! Now you cowards come out and listen to me because I am about to warn you all now what punishment is!”

 

Watching her subjects pay heed as they crawled out from their hiding places gave Justine butterfly's as she had never felt this kind of power over people before. It was a confusing ticklish feeling stirring in her gut as she knew they were all trembling in fear of her. Licking her lips to moisten the flesh on the outside of her mouth invoked a wave of terror in the onlookers praying she didn't plan on eating anyone.

 

Struggling harder Christina begged, “Please Justine don't hurt me, I-I was afraid and said something horrible. But I'm sorry, I AM SORRY JUSTINE for what I did!”

 

Taking a pause Justine then lifted Priest Wesley up with her right hand while keeping Christina below eye level in her left. The crowd gasp with shock realizing Justine had soundly defected the mob and captured their leader. Any cut's to be found near her feet were minor and most of those were caused by the knights she faced earlier. Most people seeing the man being dangled over the towering blondes face knew they were powerless to stop her. None of them dared to speak or move in a hostile manner as they stared at the towering well endowed colossal radiant young woman crowning herself as their ruling royalty.

 

Before Justine knew it a crowd of nearly 100 gathered in the surrounding area though most kept their distance fully aware of the danger before them. Soaking in the attention Justine with a wink said, “Now watch the punishment for attacking me, my friends and family.”

 

Priest Wesley found himself now being lowered toward an opening waiting massive maw. Until this he had retained his composure, but seeing the dark hot moist tunnel of death welcoming him personally triggered a sudden panic within him as he yelled, “Lord please save me!”

 

Peering into the wet wide slick abyss, a gurgling sound omitted from the back of his captor's throat as her stomach released an air pocket. Priest Wesley found the odor revolting as Justine's breath washed over him. However most of his focus was on the pink platform eagerly waiting for him as she gently lowered him into her wide open mouth for the town to see. Looking around hoping someone might do something he saw his fellow locals just stand around gawking at him as though this was just a normal hanging. It absolutely terrified him as he felt his black clad outfit get soaking wet as his legs kicked against the slick hot pink serpent readily taking him on.

 

Starting to claw at Justine's hand Christina watched in bone freezing horror as the spiritual leader was half way inside her captor's jaw. She then heard a wet slurp as Justine began sucking upon his body. This all became too much for Christina to bare as she started trying to bite Justine's flesh to get her fingers to release her, but found the skin too tough to inflict damage upon with her teeth. Her heart thundered in rapid beats as she trembled in terror at the horror unfolding before her eye's.

 

Priest Wesley sticking out between Justine's lips in a gasp for breath managed to yell, “Someone help me!”

 

At most some people watching from below turned their faces when hearing his cries for help before he got sucked back into her wet pick cavern. Kicking and clawing at the slick surfaces surrounding him was a proven waste of effort as he soon felt a harsh suction force slurp him into the waiting impatient gate ready to rubber stamp his descent into the dark sweltering hot organic hellish sludge pit of Justine's stomach. In trying to scream he yelled, “Please stop!” Then before he realized what happened most of his body was trapped by slick smooth flesh contracting around him. Reality hit Priest Wesley like a ton of bricks as he was squeezed though her slick powerful gullet.

 

Hearing the sound of his predator's heartbeat pounding into his eardrums was enough to frighten him, but as he slipped downward the growls from her digestive system dominated his sense of hearing and confirmed his new position in the food chain. To him upon feeling his feet freely move knew something was different before suddenly falling in total pitch black darkness. The rotten air, the nearly boiling heat and the shallow watered down rank fluid made him sick as his body plunged into the acidic mixture from above. Priest Wesley rising from the slick wrinkly floor of his predator's stomach began screaming as he yelled, “I am not witch food! Lord get me out of here..... Get me out!”

 

Frantic to escape upon witnessing Justine swallowing someone alive Christina broke down sobbing. Shaking in pure terror Christina's mind ran blank as she begged crying, “I don't want to die! I'm sorry.....I-I-I please Justine spare me. I-I was wrong......I was wrong.....I-I please for the love of God I was wrong Justine, so please forgive me! Please forgive me.........and have mercy Justine.”

 

For now Justine only responded by placing the hand holding onto Christina near her belly below the exposed rib cage. Looking around at the pockets of crowds surrounding her Justine intentionally released a hardy belch to reinforce the fact she reduced the Priest from his status as a Holy man to that of her food. After patting her belly Justine carelessly got up nearly crushing a man who had recklessly chosen to hide in a building right next to her. Upon clearing her throat she said, “I will be a queen of mercy, who only asks from you that I feed on livestock and rest in this town in peace. Just don't forget those who cross me will be crushed or become my food.”

 

Still horribly bitter Justine then walked forward not caring to watch the ground as she planned on heading back to pick up Kevin, Mark and get Sarah's body to her parents. After taking a fair number of heated steps forward Justine felt something large crunch under her foot. Looking down she realized that her foot just destroyed half of someone's home. Justine then felt a wave of guilt come over her as she felt something wiggling between her toes. A woman cooking had her arm crushed suddenly by Justine's careless foot step when she destroyed half of the home. Normally she would want to help, but honestly Justine wanted this horrible day of deep grief to be over with already. So she lifted her foot up and kept going while keeping a closer eye on the grounds ahead of her.

 

In the moist foul darkness of Justine's vast stomach Priest Wesley resided alone waiting for a slow agonizing death by enzymes designed to breakdown proteins. He hated each breath his lungs took in as the air was hot, heavy and so foul it made dead creature's smell like roses in comparison to him. Keeping some type of footing was a chore for him as his predator kept walking as though she didn't just swallow a human being alive. Basically sitting in the sticky acidic glop unable to see he cried while he prayed, “I told this town to repent, but Lord, I am the one who needs to repent! Amanda came to me in suffering and yet I traded my relationship with you Lord for my own selfish pleasures! That girl came to me for help last night and I took advantage of her by giving in to my wicked lust. I-I.... fornicated with a poor 15 year old girl that just lost her mother! Lord........ I deserve to burn in the depths of hell for such depraved wicked sin! As a totally depraved sinner I throw myself into your grace dear Father in heaven and beg for your undeserved forgiveness! Amen”

 

Feeling the man moving around in her belly Justine felt her rage boiling off as there was no more worthwhile vengeance or justice to be had today. At least not to her and looking back she couldn't even tell if what she did was ever for justice or if she always only craved vengeance. Her heart felt heavy as the weight of her sadness soon flooded every thought passing though her mind. Almost like a spiting emotional pain as she could no longer bring herself step forward. Falling to her knees Justine succumbing to depression embraced herself keeping Christina wedged in the deep canyon of her mountainous bountiful breast while crying.

 

Darkness cast both upon her body and heart as she sat crying with Christina who hoped this was a sign Justine wasn't going to hurt her. Seeing how fragile Justine was in this moment gave Christina a glimmer of the friend she once knew. Even if she believed it wasn't going to last Christina took comfort in every moment she wasn't Justine the monster she had become.

 

Pushing herself up Justine overcame her despair after having cried herself out for a short while and kept walking toward where she left Mark with Kevin and Sarah's body. While carrying her cowardly friend more gently Justine thought, (I was going to harshly punish Christina and make her a slave, but I don't think I can do that to her. She's my friend just like Sarah was and I don't know who else I could trust more to take care of Kevin now. More than anything I just want that monster Father Wesley to pay in my belly for what he did to Sarah and Kevin.)

 

Upon reaching where she left Mark, Justine shivered from the dropping temperatures post sunset as the night's darkness rolled in. Kevin couldn't bring himself to speak as he was still bathing in grief and shock over what happened. While Mark being proactive suggested collecting supplies from the house such as lanterns and blankets for where ever they picked to sleep later that night. The process took time, but with the exchange of a few words and some trips to and from the dwelling they were prepared for a night away from the prying eyes of the townsfolk.

 

After getting Mark, Kevin and collecting Sarah's body Justine headed for the home of Sarah's parent's knowing it's unlikely they know what's happened yet. There was a instilling bitterness in the air as Christina, Mark and Kevin avoided speaking on the way there. Part of Mark wanted to inquire what happened to Priest Wesley, but he knew even if Justine did do something atrocious she was in no mood to apologize for it.

 

Working outside chopping wood with a small lamp mostly under the cover of darkness Sarah's father heard a faint thud. After hearing this sound echo though the trees ten more times he realized the disturbance was amplifying over time. He abruptly dropped his ax upon scanning his surroundings spotting Justine's towering figure in the horizon. Then he took a brisk sprint across the open plains until reaching the house slamming the old wooden door behind him. Frantically he searched for his wife and children, finding them upstairs sleeping with his wife having a conversation with his son.

 

Smiling his wife standing with their son in the bedroom asked, “Is something wrong dear?”

 

“I saw Justine and I think she's coming here!” Sarah's father exclaimed

 

“Really?” Their son inquired

 

Adding to the question his wife replied, “Are you sure?”

 

“Yes I'm sure and where is Sarah? I haven't seen her all day.” He asserted

 

“I haven't seen her since breakfast. It's really starting to worry me dear.” His wife responded

 

Small items on the night stand began to vibrate momentarily as the sound coming from the forest intensified. The three of them peered out the foggy hand blown glass window at the shadowy walking colossus headed their way. They knew this was Justine and hoped she wasn't going to hurt them. Before long her towering monstrously gigantic body consumed their view as they then fled down stair's caught by surprise of Justine's speed in reaching their house.

 

Though Justine could see, her vision did suffer from the enveloping darkness as the moon now dominated the sky above. Fortunately Sarah's house had provided plenty of illumination to assist her in knowing it's location. She looking down at the wooden dwelling was heartbroken. What she came to tell them, when those words exited her throat they were going to be absolutely devastating to them.

 

Justine tried to think of how she should tell them. But the longer she thought about it, the more her heart drowned in the abyss of her soul crushing grief. Unable constrain herself any longer she Started to cry as she whimpered, “The mob........... K-Killed her................they killed Sarah.”

 

Then Justine bent down, gently placing them all along with Sarah's body upon the ground. She saw a man rushing out of the house with a woman not far behind. Justine knew those were Sarah's parent's and couldn't hold onto her composure as they rushed toward her.

 

Sarah's father bit his lip trembling with rage as he approached the group situated upon Justine's hands resting on the ground before him. He climbed on briskly not wasting a moment as he made his way to his daughters corpse. Taking deep breaths while telling her to wake up he checked her body hoping she wasn't really dead. Then upon looking at Sarah's back he knew it was a fatal wound. Bursting with rage he yelled, “Those cowards killed my little angel! Tell me who did this! Who was it God damn it! Whooooooo.....”

 

“Justine killed the wicked man who did this.” Christina standing near Mark answering Sarah's father remarked

 

“Good, hope he........ that monster rots in hell.” Sarah's father sunk in horrifying grief replied as he bent down over his daughters body.

 

Then Sarah's mother lifted herself up and climbed onto Justine's hand joining her husband in mourning over their tragic loss. Words lost all meaning to them as they held onto their deceased child in deafening silence. Time bared no significance to them as they suffered with overwhelming grief.

 

Breaking the silence Mark standing behind them gulped before he said, “Sir I want you to know, Justine tried to make peace and atone for what she did, but they didn't listen and then before Justine could do anything a man killed Sarah. They were going to kill Christina and Kevin too for witchcraft. and I know this was all part of God's plan, but it's still hard. That pain of losing someone close to you is something only time and Jesus can heal.”

 

This statement invoked anger in Sarah's father as he tried to not take offense knowing the young man meant well. Still when this was his daughter dead because of claimed divine planning it was hard to not feel begrudging resentment. Responding he said, “Well at least Justice was done. Just make sure Justine knows If she needs help from us that we will do what we can.”

 

After picking Sarah's body up he signaled his wife to come with him back to the house. Before making way back inside he called up to Justine, “We greatly appreciate the friendship you had with our daughter, but now we need time alone if you don't mind.”

 

“I understand sir” Justine replied in sorrow

 

Lifting her hands containing her friend's off the ground very carefully Justine thought about where they could sleep tonight. The idea soon came to her that a cave on the mountainous cliff side would be a safe place to keep Kevin in case anyone else tried to hurt him. On the way toward the closest cliff Justine said, “I'm sorry Kevin that I wasn't around to keep you safe.”

 

With so much chaos, grief and interruptions this was the first time Justine felt able to start a conversation with her brother. He laid upon her open palm looking up into her eyes replied, “No, it's my fault! For being unable to do anything as a troublesome burden to you.”

 

Hurt by her brothers guilt Justine pleaded, “Please don't say that, those people would never have been able to hurt you if I didn't spend so much time away for food and water. I shouldn't have let myself be apart from you for so long.”

 

Kevin then exclaimed, “But if you don't eat and drink you will die! My sister's survival matters more to me than anything else. So don't you dare punish yourself over keeping yourself alive Justine.”

 

This made Justine feel even more guilty as she also visited Mark and tried to make amends with John before returning to the house. However she didn't want to give into the nearly overbearing pain she felt from losing Sarah. So instead she self-motivated a small gentle smile across her face as she said, “I won't punish myself so long as you don't blame yourself for being crippled. It's never been your fault, no matter what father or anyone else said.”

 

They both happily continued the conversation a while longer looking ahead at the gray glowing cliff side. As more detail could be seen of the rocks basking in the pale reflective light from the full moon brightly dominate in the black sea of stars above. One of them pointed out a cave more than 80 feet from the ground that could only realistically be accessed by a skilled climber or her towering figure. Justine placed her open palms right at the dark entrance allowing Mark to inspect the dark tunnel. Knowing how late it was they quickly decided this was the safest place for them to sleep. It wasn't long before places to sleep were created with the supplies they brought as Mark tried to make Kevin conformable rapped in blankets from the cold damp atmosphere of the cave.

 

Before letting go of Christina however Justine couldn't prevent herself from feeling resentment. After telling Mark she needed to chat with Christina alone the tension between them grew. But he didn't question Justine and kept watch over Kevin while she walked off with Christina.

 

Standing far away from where they had set up camp in the cave Justine tightened her grip around Christina who started to struggle against her. Justine thought she could have mercy upon her, but just the thought of Christina escaping all consequence while Sarah had paid the highest price wasn't going to fly. Boiled with renewed anger Justine spoke, “I have been trying to forget what you did. But I just can't! You betrayed Sarah and got her killed! I considered you my close friend, I even saved you from a rapist and yet that wasn't good enough for your loyalty. So now, I have no choice if my honest friendship meant nothing to you. Christina your not my friend anymore, but only my servant and for Sarah's death I will punish you!”

 

This all came so fast. Christina's heart cracked wide open as she sobbed with both fear and deep remorse. Words burst from her lips while enduring painful confusion as she said, “I know........I was afraid and wrong, but please don't forsake me! I didn't know what I was doing! It was scary and those P-People were frighting.......”

 

Justine then cutting her off yelled, “Shut up! How dare you Christina claim ignorance! You knew damn well what your lie would do to them! I just never knew you were such a crafty little snake!”

 

The emotion of fear soon became supremely dominant within Christina as she begged, “Have mercy! Please for the love of God have mercy! You promised to be a queen of mercy Justine so please forgive my transgressions.”

 

Grinding her teeth Justine only grew more inflamed toward her as she harshly responded, “How much mercy did you give Sarah when you betrayed her? Clearly not nearly as much patience and mercy as I have given to you Christina! But you know what? I'm feeling merciful, so if you keep taking great care of my brother I won't punish you like father Wesley. However know this about your place Christina, if anything happens to Kevin at all. And I do mean anything bad happens to him at all, it will be your head!”

 

Starting to hyperventilate upon realizing how closely she scraped by death Christina trembled. Much like when rattling and shaking to keep warm in a freezing blizzard. The message of the giant blonde became terrifyingly clear to her, obey or become her food. What she feared most nearly took place tonight and worst of all Christina feared the day would come where Justine might decide to swallow her alive over a small mistake. Unable to hide the overwhelming terror coursing throughout her body Christina stammered, “I-I understand my place, so please let me serve you well Justine.... I mean serve you well my highness.”

 

Seeing Christina so willingly accept her place as a mere servant amused Justine as she grinned feeling how absolutely terrorized she is. Justine tried to keep this grin on her face alive to hide the fact she was torn nearly apart by her fears and her pain. However Justine managed to naturally become more relaxed and casual in her speech as she carried Christina between her fingers back to the hideout.

 

While being carried by her master treading under the cover of darkness Christina couldn't help thinking about Father Wesley trapped inside Justine's stomach. She could hardly bare the thought of going to sleep tonight knowing that man was going to die a long slow painful death. Until now however she had been ingrained with far too much terror to utter a word to Justine about it. Having come up with an idea to convince her nevertheless Christina slowly built the courage to ask, “Justine, can I suggest something that might make people more likely to leave us alone?”

 

The way Christina so readily molded into treating her with such respect caught Justine off guard. Shaking the odd vibe of trying to act as a queen she raised her tone speaking, “Yes you can, so ahead and tell me.”

 

Exploiting her intimate knowledge of Justine's heart Christina cunningly spoke, “Well........ About Father Wesley. While I know your a queen of mercy, people in town are going to think your working for the devil if you let him, a preacher die inside your belly. I know throwing him up is a lot to ask........ but please understand how kids attending his church must feel if their priest died. Finding out how he died might even cause them to lose faith in God. I know you don't really want to hurt children so young like that, so please think about it Justine.”

 

This argument impacted her with the volatility of a meteor. She hated Priest Wesley, but thought about the influence he had on maintaining the local community. She knew his death would scar many people and even though she hated to admit to herself. People would see her as a monster from the devil if she killed a man that sacrificed so much including the right to marry for his faith. Tearing up from frustration Justine begrudgingly remarked, “Fine, I will try to vomit him out. Just remember I'm not doing this for him.”

 

In shifting direction Justine headed for the river knowing a fairly deep body of water was needed to avoid killing the person falling from her mouth upon trying to throw them up. She wanted Christina to be a witness to this act of mercy in part to remind her why she was going to do this. After all to say Justine really wasn't in the mood to let this man go was the understatement of the century.

 

Meanwhile inside her stomach, Priest Wesley having heard Justine speak hoped this meant he wasn't going to die. Coughing from the heavy hot nearly insufferable air he knelt down feeling his knees submerge into the sludge as his legs rubbed against the wrinkly smooth flesh that lined the vast elastic digestive compartment that imprisoned him. Bowing in prayer he said, “Dear father in......heaven.......I know I fled from you in heart like Jonah did when he refused to follow your will. You sent a creature of the sea to swallow him whole. For my depraved wickedness you sent a giant witch of the land to swallow me whole. Lord thy........ God I know it's undeserved, but please forgive my transgressions and show me the mercy you showed Jonah by releasing me from this dark horrifying place. In your glory......power...... and everlasting grace my loving father in heaven I pray for my deliverance. Amen”

 

Upon standing on the banks of the river Justine got onto her knees with her hands placed on the other side of the river. A young woman washing herself with the flowing stream fled quickly in naked terror fully aware of what the giant towering blonde's diet included. Christina meanwhile was gently put down, standing near Justine's giant hands with the understanding attempting to escape would mean a slow painful death.

 

Before Justine stuck fingers into her mouth she snarled and grumbled to herself knowing how revolting the process was going to be. Upon her fingers making contract with the uvula she felt a powerful contraction within her stomach. With a few thrust of coughing rank nasty fluids poured from her open mouth into the river below. Tasting her own stomach juices was always a horrible unpleasant experience only made worse by the fact she didn't really want to spare this man after everything that happened. Pushing herself though this gross task she forced enough vomit to come out where upon the next heave she saw Priest Wesley plunge into the current below.

 

Struggling to the surface of the mixture of water and acidic liquids Priest Wesley after gasping for air yelled, “Praise the Lord for my life, for he has delivered me from evil!”

 

Taking a moment to recover and catch her breath Justine stared at him hardly believing she decided to spare him. Then after picking Christina up Justine declared, “Be very grateful Father Wesley for my mercy tonight, because I promise you there won't be a next time if you ever cross me again!”

 

Not daring to look up or push his luck even a tad bit more Priest Wesley swam with every bit of muscle he could expend until reaching land. Then he ran away into the woods yelling praises in the name of the divine being he believed in. His haste in fleeing was almost as though he was literally running away from hell itself.

 

Throughout watching Priest Wesley flee Justine kept a ridged expression of her scorn while intensely glaring at him to ensure he understood the mercy given. Convinced he learned a unforgettable horrifying lesson Justine took Christina back to the cave as her servant or more accurately Kevin's servant in the most practical sense. Upon reaching the steep sharp cliff side Justine gently placed Christina into the cave before creating a place for herself to sleep by clearing trees and rocks getting in the way.

 

As her normal sized companions settled in for the night inside the high up cave, Justine struggled for any shred of comfort. Losing her best friend, being attacked with fire, going partly hungry and exposure to the cool open pitch black night skies kept her eye's wide open for some time. Hearing her stomach growl for the 3rd time since laying down Justine got up hoping to find a private place to sit in prayer. Once situated she couldn't help crying as she gulped, bowed and then at long last whispered, “Why did you take Sarah Lord? It should have been my life taken, not hers. I-I never asked for this and yet I am cursed to be hated while others pay for it. None of it is fair God. I know she's in a better place now, but after all I've done...... h-hell awaits me doesn't it? I won't ever........ see her again after committing so much mortal sin. Though even with all my grave sin I beg you Lord to help me keep my kind innocent brother safe. This I pray to the Lord thy father in heaven, Amen.”

 

Once she cried for a while longer Justine rested upon her side while holding onto her flat rumbling belly. Nearly overwhelmed by the knowledge tomorrow she would awaken unable to see or visit Sarah again crushed her spirit into a thousand fragments. Taking long labored breaths she sank into unparalleled grief and sorrow before drifting into a unconsciousness state of sleep.

 

                             @@@-@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@

 

Kevin resting in the cave staring at the rough gray surface above struggled with his own guilt thought about what Justine did to the mob. He dismissed the first man she killed as an unaware mistake, but replaying the event over and over in his mind. Seeing her hand toss the other man into the air, like a tiny rag doll forced him into adjusting his core belief's of who he thought Justine was. His main focus of dreadful guilt however was that he screamed about how much he hated the mob. Cursing people and wishing the wrath of hell upon them was bad enough, but what caused him to cry was that it clearly pushed Justine over the edge. He corrupted and soiled her good hearted nature with his fowl words. It just had to be his fault she become so enraged that she crushed a man with her foot.

 

His eyes tightened, flinched and watered while his breathing deepened as guilt over putting personal responsibility upon himself for that man's very life crushed his soul. He couldn't bare the thought of confronting her about what she had done as in his mind the worst of he had seen her do was because of himself. Kevin wept believing Justine only killed people by mistake being unaware of her own strength until he expressed his anger and desire to see people harmed. Her hurting anyone was the last thing he wanted to see happen in this world, but because he wasn't strong enough to protect Sarah, Christina and himself it did. As he in anguish bared the full burden for his sisters actions Kevin fell into deep winching heartache before drifting to sleep.

Chapter End Notes:

 

Sorry that snails teaming up with slugs circumnavigated the world quicker than me posting this update. It's just after getting chapter 23 up I wanted to take a break from writing for a while and what was going to be just a week break turned into nearly a month.

As for Sarah's fate this was one thing I had planned from when I first depicted her character in chapter 10.