- Text Size +

 

Slightly unsatisfied from her meal due to rationing herself, Justine headed toward Mark's dwelling. Every now and then her stomach would release a light growl asking for more food on the way. Pushing that aside however she knew other than mild discomfort from occasional hunger pangs that she wouldn't starve.

The ground below her feet was often quite soft as the rain had created a number of muddy areas. This only made her appear even more dirty than she typically did as she had difficulty keeping her colossal body clean between sleeping naked on the ground and being forced to endure exposure to the elements at all times. Justine couldn't help missing her bed, a roof over her head and a hot cooked meal right about now as the cool breeze irritated her.

Upon getting close to the small humble structure that Mark inhabited she picked a spot to sit while waiting for him to come out. Justine still sensing Lewis's mother struggling inside her stomach felt guilty that she had eaten more people even after Mark had told her not to. It soon became hard for her to maintain eye contact with Mark's dwelling as she started to dwell on what he said about eating people being wrong.

Looking out one of the window's Mark saw the towering blonde covered with blotches of mud. She was still beautiful and perfectly retained her awe inspiring stature while sitting near the house with her legs crossed over. As Mark went to come out of his house guilt suddenly caused him to wipe his forehead as he remembered the intense wet dream he had last night. In that dream divine intervention had returned Justine back to normal size and she had fallen for him. Unlike other girls Mark had fantasized about he already knew what Justine looked like naked as unfortunately no clothing existed that could cover her. So when his mind concocted the sex scene, it was immaculate even down to the smallest detail of her body.

Swallowing as he couldn't keep himself from remembering having sex with her in his highly detailed sexual fantasy. Mark waited taking deep breaths before opening the door to the cool fresh air that washed over his sweaty forehead. Seeing her open palm lower down to the ground Mark tried to keep his composure intact and his mind far away from the sexual thoughts that had plagued him last night. Once he had gotten close the center of her warm soft palm Mark couldn't help noticing her facial expression seemed cute from how she kept looking around and how her lips seemed to shift slightly as though she was ready to nibble on them.

As he was being carried gently upward Mark could hardly believe Justine had actually ever killed anyone, much less ingested them. It wasn't that he denied what she had done, but strongly believed she wasn't a bad person and deserved compassion. Having heard what people think of her though, Mark knew the hope peaceful coexistence between her and the town was alive in dreamland only.

Coming just below eye level with Justine he was on the stable platform of her open palm. Her enduring blue round crystal like eyes seemed so gentle as she kept her lips closed together waiting for him to speak. Mark guessed she was trying to be respectful since her powerful voice could easily drown his words out. Taking the hint he started by asking, “Have you been doing okay?”

This simple normal question was enough for Justine to feel conformable as he didn't seem to have changed his mind about her. Responding with a growing smile she said, “That storm was rough, but I found a lake away from town to drink from after the river turned brown. After that because I was hungry a nice old man named Douglas led me to where horses were and let me spend the night near his house. Once I got up this morning I went to eat some cattle. I did get upset from the storm yesterday, but now I feel fine.”

“Your one tough girl Justine, because that storm was getting scary. Speaking of scary I hope you didn't frighten that old man too badly. In any case it's good to hear nothing too bad happened.” Mark becoming more confident responded.

Now Justine felt like she had lied as he would certainly view swallowing Marvin and Lewis's mother alive as something bad she had done. Masking her stirring feelings she allowed herself to unwind a bit before speaking with only a hint of guilt in her tone, “I will admit Douglas did run away at first, but once I talked to him for a while he helped me. He even knows alchemy and wants to cure me.”

Hearing a short grumble come from far below him Mark almost acting as a parent would asked, “That's great, but did you eat enough? Because it doesn't sound like you did and we talked about this before Justine.......... that you must eat right.”

The reason Mark wasn't thrilled about alchemy was because while he didn't believe it was wrong, he just didn't think any man could possibly cure her. Instead with his belief system Mark assumed Justine became a giant due to divine intervention and would only be returned to normal with another act of divine intervention. It all fit nicely into how Mark viewed the world, being a well constructed perfectly planned reality where everything had a reason, purpose and objective that ultimately was part of something greater than any one person.

A pause had created ice between them before Justine looking away cleared her throat to speak, “I worry about running out of food Mark, so I am trying to only eat what I really need.”

For a moment he was tempted to argue she should eat to her fill, but Mark knew rationing was the wise logical choice all things accounted for and weighed against the possible long term consequences. They ranged from her struggling to survive all the way to embracing full blown unhindered cannibalism. Something that Mark feared could happen one day if she became a true monster due to being alienated and emotionally isolated from the rest of humanity.

“Sorry that I can't be of more help feeding you, but I believe we will find a way together to keep providing your needs.” Mark replied then feeling a sting of guilt realizing she has no shelter or clothing.

Justine seeing an opening to have a conversation about her brother said, “It's fine, though........ could you help me see Kevin by carrying him out of the house.”

Jumping at a chance to be of use Mark replies happily, “Sure I will do that or whatever else I can to help you out.”

Looking at her small eager friend Justine wanted to give him a hug, but sadly at her size doing that would most likely be the end of him. Instead she choose to pet him gently with her finger as she said with a glowing smile, “I am so happy you're willing to do that for me. Thank you Mark, I mean really.... thank you because this means the world to me.”

As Mark was about to respond she winced in pain as tears soon followed down her soft cheeks. He was confused as he heard her say, “My foot, it stings”

Something had just been driven into the bottom of her right foot resting on it's side and it stung fairly bad even compared to when she fought the watchman. Grinding her teeth Justine tried to keep calm while holding her small friend. Once her eyes scanned the area down around her feet that she saw men riding on horse back. They became much more aggressive as they quickly made a number of passes from behind her back lashing at any flesh within reach. She could hear their yelling about slaying a monster.

For the most part Mark had been so fixated on looking at Justine's beautiful face that until she complained about pain and her eyes teared up he didn't even notice the horsemen. Counting while glancing around he guessed there was about a dozen of them. They seemed to greatly favor long swords as he couldn't spot other types of weapons being carried. While still processing the situation he found himself grasped into her grip being held securely between her long enormous fingers.

Trying to take Mark's comfort into account Justine picked herself off the ground while ensuring she didn't violently jerk him within her grip. Unquestionably irritated she projected her voice, “Please just stop attacking me, I don't want to hurt anyone.”

Minor cut's could be found along Justine's butt cheeks, thighs and feet as the group of men riding recklessly on horse back only became more vigorous in their assault after hearing her speak. Biting her lip Justine tried to walk away from this fight. Not many step's later she felt something crunch under her left foot. Bit's of metal seemed to slightly scrape the wrinkly bottom of her foot causing mild discomfort for a moment. After lifting that foot up to step forward she glanced down at the reddish imprint left in her wake realizing she had crushed a man with his horse by mistake.

After enduring several more strikes from men using the speed of their horses to slash her feet Justine realized that unless she ran they would keep coming. The issue was Mark being within her grip limited many of her combat options for both retreating and striking back at her assailants. Anger was swelling up quickly within her as the pain kept on coming without mercy from the horseman's attack's.

Getting a glance at the remains of the man Mark had seen Justine mistakenly crush sent chills down his spine. His crush had just ended someone's life with one causal mindless footstep. This was just a fraction of the power her body had, that she unwittingly unleashed upon a strong warrior and it was enough to deform his body beyond recognition. Put simply it was one thing to hear she had killed people, but a different matter altogether to be a eye witness with a warm secure seat 100 feet in the air. Shock for the moment left him speechless.

Unlike the last time she was attacked fear was the last thing residing in Justine's mind. She knew they didn't stand a chance and if she wished to kill them it could be done. Her main restraint right now was keeping Mark safe in her grip. Once Justine entered the forest the men riding from behind her seemed troubled as trees collapsed in her wake with each step she took.

One of her assailants was unfortunate enough to foolishly rush in despite trees snapping and uprooting in nearly every direction. Tree branches and even whole trees were being crushed yet he kept his steed inline until a large tree trunk caught the edge of Justine's foot and slammed into the ground right in front of him. The horse unable to react in time charged right into the fallen thick tree trunk. Unsurprisingly the man lost his barrings as he found himself flung forward and crashing into the dirt ahead.

The sting of her cut's was causing Justine's eyes to water as some of the men that had attacked drove their weapons fairly deep into her flesh. Though her injury's were minor and Mark seemed alright to her relief. While still walking Justine directed a question to Mark saying with a hint of hesitance, “Mark, I didn't mean to kill that man, but I don't know what to do about those people and if I have to........... kill them........ will you still be my friend?”

This was a tough question, not because he wasn't willing to support her but rather he didn't want anyone to die. He knew however they would come back for Justine unless she made it crystal clear that fighting her was absolutely futile. Looking at her wet large blue orbs Mark responded, “They didn't look like the giving up type so I think you need to fight them. It would be better not to kill them, but I don't want them hurting you anymore no matter what.”

Comforting warmth washed over Justine knowing he understood her as she said, “I didn't want you to hate me or worry so I tried to avoid them, but I think your right. I need to make them leave me alone.”

They both soon started a serious conversation about how she should take care of the men that had attacked her. Mark also suggested moving Kevin somewhere else would be wise as people knew her and where she used to live. It was only a matter of time before word spread around and someone tried to exact revenge against her by harming her loved one's.

Meanwhile the group of horseman looked to their leader who was from a nearby town that had learned of Justine's existence. Not many there believed there actually was a giant young woman and until they actually entered the town seeing the massive foot print's for themselves they had doubts of their own. Now after this engagement it was clear the myth was more real than anything they had ever seen.

Their leader stern and unyielding as ever called out, “We will trail this abomination and fight her once she leaves the forest!”

One of the men as he darted in the other direction yelled, “No way in hell, you guy's are lunatic's if you think she won't kill us all!”

Allowing the coward to flee the rest kept their distance as they rode though the forest keeping clear of where Justine's feet had been as the broken trees and branches proved to be impassable by horse. Watching her towering figure move inspired fear, awe and anger in the group of men as they felt powerless knowing it wasn't even possible to attack her in the woodlands.

Her speed proved difficult to match as the forest was quite dense slowing the horsemen down. This only degraded their morale that was already subterranean from watching one of their fellow comrades parish swiftly under her massive foot. The only reason they were still willing to fight after seeing what the towering blonde could do was because their leader was a noble whom they respected greatly. His fighting prowess with the sword was held to be of high mastery and his honorable ways were loved by those living in his home town.

For the commander calling out orders, knowing this giant girl could easily come knocking on their town's door next was reason enough to hold fast and strong to the chase. More than that however he wished to prove knights still had a place even with gunpowder slowly encroaching upon weapons of war and the means to victory. He was a fighter of the old ways even it if would lead to his bitter end.

As her foes struggled desperately to avoid falling behind completely Justine noticed the forest begin to thin out. Not only that, but she saw vast open plains ahead. Looking behind her Justine scanned the spaces between trees for movement's, but didn't spot anyone still chasing her. Convinced she had made them eat her dust, Justine sat down in a area only sparsely populated with trees.

Still feeling discomfort in her left foot Justine asked, “I think something small might be stuck in my foot, could you take a look at it?”

Hearing her talk about this so calmly slightly unsettled Mark who otherwise felt conformable with her fingers rapped around his body. But with Justine's eyes still watering displaying her pain. Mark felt obligated to assist her and said, “Sure, just don't step on me while I am down there.” Though he was mostly joking, a tiny fraction of him did fear her as he spoke.

Before lowering her friend she replied grinning, “I won't....... unless of course you stab me like he did.”

With Justine's legs crossed Mark was placed on her right thigh only feet away from where she rested her left foot. Her massive appendage truly made him feel insignificant and puny. The scent was enough to drown his nostrils as blood, dirt and her sweat acted as a powerful concoction. Seeing the remains this close caused him to feel the pit in his stomach drop. Fragments of bone, metal and gore was quite the bloody painting to behold as his eye's tried to find what was causing her discomfort.

Standing on the warm firm flesh of her well toned thigh Mark's eyes wondered for a moment as he glanced back at her navel and his sights drifted upward toward her well endowed chest. Shaking his head Mark quickly returned to trying to find what was causing her this discomfort. It wasn't long before he saw a broken sword that had been logged between the firm rough rippling wall of flesh that was the bottom of Justine's foot.

After that it was just a matter of getting it out as he gripped onto the object's protruding end tightly and pulled. To his embarrassment Mark couldn't quite manage to pull the sharp object all the way out, but Justine after hearing him explain this used her fingers to effortlessly pick the irritating object out of her bloody foot. She then shifted her foot back into a more conformable position as her warm smile gave Mark some solace despite being proven to be more powerless than he previously thought.

The noble riding fearlessly spotted the enormous blonde sitting down bathing in the sun's ray's that contrasted well with her creamy smooth skin and thin towering figure. Taking a moment to admire the beauty of his foe he then called out, “If she bleeds, then she can be slayed! We will cut her down and save our people from this monstrously from hell!”

With slightly renewed will to fight his men picked up speed as they commanded their steeds to charge. Coming from behind three of them targeted slashing her wide firm ass that held a number of broken trees pinned underneath. Other's drove their swords again into the firm toned massive pillar's of Justine's legs. Then bellowing from high above they heard a loud lasting animate screech signaling they had inflicted harm to their monstrously huge adversary.

When hearing Justine's cry the very next thing Mark saw was her right hand swiftly react as it slammed into the earth taking one of the horsemen straight to the grave. He was both thrilled with awe and afraid seeing her so easily intentionally take someone's life. Once the hand lifted from the ground the bloody remains sobered Mark's view of Justine defending herself. It also enlightened him on how truly dangerous his friend and giant crush was to anyone that dared oppose her.

In the heat of battle the noble man kept his head cool as he prepared to strike the space between her toe nail. Once he managed to drive his long sword into the flesh just underneath Justine's toe nail she let out a scream that painfully inflicted the ears of every person that surrounded her. Then what followed was her voice soaking with ignited anger that impacted every eardrum with a powerful thump behind each word spoken.

“I am going to teach everyone attacking me a lesson they won't soon forget!” Justine yelled barely able to retrain herself from trying to kill them all to end the fight mercilessly without prejudice.

Regaining his composure after hearing Justine's powerful words that rung his eardrums and reverberated though his body, Mark watched still standing on her resting thigh as she managed to pluck a man off his horse that had tried to cut into her leg. The man ensnared by her grip screamed, squirmed and called out for help. None of it however changed his situation as he was roughly cast down into the pit between Justine's crossed legs to be her prisoner.

Six horsemen charging at her in a tight group soon began to panic as Justine's arm came down to sweep. They tried dispersing, but swiftly one by one the pillar of flesh made contact with their bodies. Screams soon erupted in the realization of the inevitable. The result of her powerful thrust was knocking the men along with their steeds into the dream world as their bodies harshly impacted the ground. This fight was truly becoming a pointless struggle for those left as they tried to dodge Justine's eager hands from capturing them.

Unyielding the noble charged toward the enormous sitting living tower even as his own men wavered. Clearly they started keeping their distance as they watched their commander barely dodge a massive hand before thrusting his long well crafted sword into Justine's leg. His cut was decisive, but in the end the cut was shallow and short as his stamina was drained.

Still watching in awe Mark was immensely impressed with Justine's power. The way she just swung her arm to take out half a dozen men, reaching down from the sky to grab a man off his horse and being able to end someone with a simple footstep or crush them under her hand was beyond anything he ever imagined. It was both undeniably awesome and terrifying at the same time. He knew now for better or worse she couldn't be stopped. No man could ever control her again or cause her to snuffer.

Now leaning in forward Justine reached again for the noble, keeping focused on capturing him. He tried to throw her aim off, but shifting her hand to bump into his horse was easy for her. The creature didn't stand a chance as it tripped and fell wincing in pain. As the noble found himself dazed and bruised from the brisk abrupt fall long soft fingers bigger than his own body soon pinched his sides.

While holding her new captive Justine addressed those still riding around on horseback speaking with a angered yet level tone as she said, “You little men don't stand a chance, so you better pray for mercy now before I get a hold of you.”

Seeing their leader within the powerful massive grip of the giant young woman they were attacking caused a number of them to retreat as hope was dead and their fear was overpowering. Only two loyal horseman remained as of one them yelled, “Let our people go, you monster!”

Eyeing the two angered men Justine chuckled at how foolish they were to demand anything from her. The noble within her grip was losing his composure shaking and squirming as she freely allowed the grin on her face to expand. Giving them a wink she gently placed the noble in her grip into the space between her crossed legs. It made for a good holding pin and instilled fear into the two men trapped by the surrounding walls of creamy firm flesh.

Blinded by anger the two men rode toward Justine hoping to strike under her toe nail with the exception inflicting enough pain would change her mind about keeping their comrades. One of them soon screamed as her hand came down barreling toward him. In the next moment his body was carried away powerless to fight whatever she had in store for him.

Wiping his horse harshly the last man in the fight engulfed with rage no longer cared what his odds were, he was going to attack her no matter what for the sake of those who had fallen in battle. Justine's amused look at him as she dropped his friend into the pin made of her crossed legs only caused him to yell, “You will pay, you God damn monster!”

Getting close to her resting foot the man charging on horseback thought at last he was going to inflict pain upon the monster that had captured and killed people he cared about. Feeling something pinch his sides as he left the mount of his horse he knew what had happened. She had him and no matter how much burning rage he expressed while thrashing and screaming he was still powerless to stop her. Finding himself hovering over the open area between his captors massive toned legs he felt his stomach contract as motion sickness had set in.

Dropping the angry frightened man to join the others trapped between her crossed legs Justine then looked at Mark. He was speechless, afraid and shocked. She hoped that he didn't hate her for killing the one man that had pushed her anger over the edge.

Feeling guilty Justine said softly, “Mark, I am sorry that I killed that man earlier with my hand. It's just my anger was out of control for a moment as those guy's were hurting me for quite a while walking toward the forest.”

Her chest tightened waiting for Mark to confirm what she had done wasn't that bad. He though after having seen the frightened men trapped by her legs was hesitating to respond. While Mark didn't wish to encourage killing, she did show sign's of remorse in her eye's and they did attack her rather ruthlessly. Most of all however, his eyes scanning her lower body populated with cuts, with some that bled made Mark angry that people keep wanting to hurt her when all she seems to want is to survive.

The men watched as Mark standing on her massive thigh look upward as he replied, “Don't apologize to me or them for defending yourself. They are lucky that you don't want to kill people, as only by your kindness do those men live.”

This brought a warm smile to Justine's face and angered those imprisoned between her legs. Hearing them yell at Mark soon stirred anger within her as she picked their leader up from the pin she created with her own body. Applying pressure to the noble confined to her grip Justine sternly stated, “Mark is right, you people attacked me and wouldn't stop trying to hurt me. I asked you all to stop and told you what would happen, but words didn't work nor did walking away. So those that I killed got exactly what they deserved, nothing more, nothing less.”

Considering he was unquestionably defected by this titanic towering blonde the noble tried for the first time seeing events from her perspective. While keeping his pride in tact despite being very conscious of being within her powerful warm grip he responded, “We heard that you were a monster that had killed people in this town. So after what we heard..... peaceful contact seemed foolish and as knights it's our duty to protect others. Please forgive my men and spare them. All the blame for what happened should be mine alone.”

His effort to be diplomatic wasn't quite as smooth as he had hoped. Justine was clearly offended by him calling her a monster and she didn't think he had the proper amount of respect for her power over his fate. Her stomach then turned over letting out a short loud low pitched groan as her hunger pangs returned. Thought's of food soon entered her mind as saliva glands began watering her mouth.

Upon more closely examining the clothing of the man within her grip Justine realized he was likely wealthy. His light armor plating seemed well crafted along with his fine top that was nicer than anything she had seen a man wear before. Thinking of John she knew what her demand of this man was going to be.

Trying to keep her temptations away and anger in check Justine roughly stated, “I have done things to people that were wrong, but calling me the monster isn't fair.” continuing to pout she added “People attacked me before and I felt bad about killing them, but this world just keeps hating me. Luckily for you I am willing to be merciful. If you just pay for a herd of cattle, then I will let you all go.”

This rant infuriated the noble who honestly thought she was acting like a spoiled brat about her situation. His response to her was swift yelling in an outburst of anger, “Of course people are going to hate you and say your a monster if your a killer! As for the cattle, do you have any idea how much they cost? Well I will tell you one thing giant girl, there's no way in hell I will be the one paying for it!”

Glaring down at the wealthy man within her grip Justine said, “I am not asking you sir, I demand that you pay for a herd of cattle or else your men will be my dinner!”

This statement caught Mark off guard, as he just couldn't believe what she had just threatened. He almost wanted to ask if she was actually willing to carry out such an act, but Justine was clearly losing her temper. Not wishing to be subject to her fowl mood Mark watched carefully while hoping she wasn't going to become a man eating monster before his very eyes.

Realizing the peril he was faced with, the noble began trembling in fear as he thought of her eating him along with his men. But doubt sank in as he believed even someone like her couldn't be a cannibal. Not quite convinced of her threat the noble replied, “You wouldn't dare commit such a depraved act.”

Giggling at his attempt's to hold his composure Justine then replied, “Oh really? Because I would say your outfit looks so delectable that I could just eat you right up.”

Nearly plummeting from her face the noble was frightened until suddenly stopping near her vast flat smooth belly. He wondered for a moment what was going to happen next until she plastered his body upon the surface just above her navel. It was smooth, firm and warm. Sound soon became his main focus as though the layers of flesh he could hear consistent bobbling, growling and moaning. What terrorized him however was a faint nearly undetectable feminine scream. A woman was alive trapped inside her stomach screaming in pure agony.

Before his shattered mind could cope with what he had just heard Justine lifted him back up toward her now opening lips. As the nobleman stared into the hot wet abyss he started screaming for his life. Justine though wasn't done with her fun just yet as she was going to prove she had absolute dominance over him.

First came her outstretched slick massive tongue dripping in her excretions. The snake like appendage was pressed against his upper body momentarily as Justine gave him a solid lick. The bumpy soaking wet smooth surface was far too strong for the noble to fight as he soon found himself dangling over the opening mouth of his towering blonde captor. Her head was arching back and now his feet were kicking against the hot pink tongue that had licked his face moments ago.

Growing concerned Mark feared his giant friend wasn't playing around. Her facial expression was changing from anger to desire as he watched her soft moist lips slurp in half of the man's body. Then he heard her begin to softly moan as though she enjoyed his taste.

Feeling the noble, a wealthy and powerful man squirming inside her mouth completely at her mercy was becoming deeply intoxicating to Justine. This man was someone any girl would be lucky to marry, no man wouldn't envy and now she could reduce his fine status to that of mere meaningless food if she wished. His power, wealth and fame could all end with one single gulp. It was truly awesome and no human being alive could save him from whatever fate she decided.

The noble was crying at this point as his spirit was nearly crushed. His legs were submerged in the wet fowl pink cavern and his waist was covered in the soft moist flesh of Justine's lips. His effort's to pry himself free as he clawed at her lips only served to excite his captor who slowly drew the rest of his body inside her mouth. Once darkness consumed him, he coughed in reaction to the rancid hot misty air polluted with the scent of rotting flesh from cattle and other creatures she had devoured logged between her teeth.

Having just seen the man sucked into her mouth Mark was outraged as this was going too far. He told her threatening them was fine, but at this rate Justine was going to actually swallow him alive. Beginning to call out he yelled upward, “Justine stop! Spit that man out right now!”

Upon hearing Mark's word's Justine grew flustered as she didn't want to stop teasing him yet. More than that she resented the wealthy that were given everything while she often felt lucky to eat. For once she wanted the shoe of pain and suffering to be on the other foot. He attacked her, refused her demand and yet Mark stood up for him. Upset at her friend, defiance soon swelled within her as she purred in relishing the nobleman's flavor.

With no time left to burn Mark yelled at her again, “You know this is wrong! Spit him out now Justine, because if you eat him....... I am walking away and never coming back!”

Defiance was replaced with heartache within her. Justine feeling the man nearly entering her throat as he slid downward due to her head tiling back became filled with guilt. She knew swallowing him alive was wrong and felt ashamed as she cupped her hand over her lips. Leaning her head forward she released the noble along with a small pool of saliva sloshing him over her lips onto her hand. He was horrified, shaken and rambling on, repeating several times that he would do whatever she asked.

She then lowered the saliva coated noble in her hand near where Mark stood on her thigh. Nervously Justine filled with anxiety said, “Don't say that Mark............ I was never going to.........E-Eat him.”

Looking at the cute worried massive blue eyes of his beautiful friend. It felt like he was about to kick a puppy for doing something bad, but Mark realized he had given her too much slack with her past actions. In part due to having a crush on her blinding him to the reality of it all. He knew now Justine needed someone to correct her before thing's really got out of hand. Clearing his throat he replied, “Now don't lie to me Justine, because telling me the truth now is much easier than explaining a lie to me later.”

Hardly able maintain a glance at Mark she softly spoke, “I am really sorry for trying to eat him, it's just I still feel hungry and he made me feel upset.”

Mark's mind started to wonder if she had eaten anyone else since he last saw her. With a firm heavy tone he then asked, “That's better, but did you eat anyone else after me telling you eating people was wrong?”

This question caused Justine to lose composure as she hardly could keep Marvin and Lewis's mother out of mind. One of them was actually currently being digested inside her stomach whom she could still feel at times squirming around. Being under the spotlight was causing Justine to become very self conscious of what she had done and the person inside her stomach. It had her nearly on the edge of tear's afraid she was going to lose her friendship with Mark.

While shuddering Justine lied, “I-I........didn't”

Mark's conviction's demanded that he press the issue, but he just couldn't do it. Mark desperately wanted to trust her word at face value. So instead he began giving her a long lecture about how she needed to never treat even the worst of human being's as food.

Other than the noble those Justine had captured were released after he had agreed to her demand quite eagerly. She then picked herself off the ground heading towards the nobleman's hometown with Mark in her right hand and the noble in her left. While the noble kept his lips sealed tight being while carried in Justine's grip, Mark nearly wouldn't stop talking as he drove the point home that she can't treat people as her food. Before this the noble thought his mother could nag, but despite knowing how serious the topic was he felt like Mark could stand toe to toe with even her if their ever was a local nagging contest.

Leaving her town Justine realized she was again going somewhere she had never been. At her size travel was much faster than even riding on horseback as the creature's can't maintain a sprint that matched her walking speed. Upon seeing quaint structures populating the clearing up ahead Justine was impressed with how large the town square was. She had heard of this large town before, but had never actually been to it.

The nobleman helped Justine find his large well constructed home where he was allowed to collect enough of his wealth to buy a herd of cattle. The temptation to escape from his towering captor loomed over him as he entered the complex. However he kept his end of the agreement reluctantly as he found himself within Justine's clutches once more.

Justine's walk back into her hometown along with those riding as her passengers within her grip was shorter than she expected. Mark had finally calmed down as he thought Justine felt sufficient remorse for what happened today and learned her lesson, left unaware of the woman perishing within her stomach. While the nobleman becoming irradiated at being so helpless didn't understand why she insisted on taking him with her, considering she already had his money.

Upon reaching John's farm she scanned the ground more mindfully than usual in remembering the man she crushed by mistake that took part in attacking her earlier. Making her way to his house Justine sat near the front waiting for him to come out unaware of the terror those inside felt seeing her colossal body occupy their view out the windows.

As both Amanda and Roxie embraced john in shaking feverish terror his anger toward Justine got the better of him as he told his sister's he was going to face her. Even though he told them that acting brave, once he actually opened the door his heart was chilled with fear. Seeing two people being held within her hands as though they were just her dolls only made the intimation factor that much worse for him. Looking at the giant blonde that had carelessly sat upon one of the nice old trees caused his face to twitch becoming more irked than fearful toward her at this point.

Wondering what his nemesis could want now he carefully walked out to ask her sternly, “Why are you here?”

Justine could tell he wasn't happy to see her, though she could hardly blame him as she had fully passed his mother through her digestive system. Bending herself downward she placed the noble onto the ground carefully.

“To make amends for what I did you. This man is someone that I defeated in battle and he agreed to pay for your cattle.” She replied apologetically

Talking to the shaken wealthy man who was from a noble family John felt tempted to exploit his fear to fetch a higher price per cattle. Looking deep into his grayish eye's filled with a lurking stirring horror John couldn't bring himself to gouge him unfairly. After the matter of payment was settled John became conflicted, unsure how he should perceive Justine.

Despite taking the money John wasn't any less unfriendly now when he looked up to the towering blonde than he was when she first arrived. Stirring in bitterness he remarked, “Don't expect forgiveness just because you made up for stealing from us.”

Looking away for a moment Justine was hurt that her effort seemed meaningless to him. With memories resurfacing of what she did to him and his mother remorse infected her tone as she sadly spoke, “I can't resurrect the dead John. No matter what I do or say there isn't ever enough I could do that's going to make what happened right, but I really am trying my best to atone for it.”

Apparently Amanda's anger reached a melting point as she stormed out from the shelter of her house to begin yelling at Justine demanding her to leave. Before John could react she then pointed to Justine and screamed, “There's no atoning for killing our mother! Just burn in HELL-LL!!!..... God damn witch!”

Justine's lips flexed as she gulped nearly ready to breakdown crying. How many other's were suffering because of what she had done. She couldn't even put a number on it. Those people had family, friends and others that cared about them. All of those people were hurting because of the life's she took. The idea of atoning for every life she had taken seemed impossible. Quickly her eyes bled tears while her throat tightened making it difficult to breathe. With wavering composure she managed to sit quietly soaking in the abyss of her regret's.

Unable to bare seeing Justine cry Mark still conformable within her warm grip called out, “Everyone can be forgiven if they seek atonement! It's not her fault that your mother tried to kill her.”

Snarling with heavy amount's of resentment Amanda stumped back into the house unable to hear one more word that defended Justine in the slightest. John looking up to Mark, glared into his eye's unsatisfied with what he saw. In some ways he saw his old self, the part of him that died when his mother perished inside Justine's massive gut. Before following his infuriated sister that had been vexed by Mark's words into the house John made his final comment, “The wage of sin isn't paid in coins.”

Feeling her throat scratch from thirst Justine burdened with remorse stood up with Mark in her hand while letting the nobleman get back home on his own. It was his request naturally unconformable being held in her hands after everything that had happened. Before going home she headed for the river quietly, only briefly addressing Mark's question of where they were going.

For Mark being carried by Justine was starting to feel slightly odd. He couldn't tell if a part of him found a mild attraction in being this powerless to her or if the heights were beginning to unnerve him. Thinking back to when she crushed a knight under her foot oblivious to his presence caused his stomach to stir with hot butterfly's as his cheeks flushed momentarily. He shook his head embarrassed and partly disgusted that he found the power her size naturally granted enticing to his desires that inflated within his shorts.

Breaking the awkward depressing veil of silence Mark states, “I didn't want to tell you this, but I think our town won't accept you peacefully. If the angry mob tries to attack you, then you need to put your foot down. To show them it's pointless to keep trying to kill you. But don't kill anyone, just get them scared enough to go home. I only say this because I don't want people hurting you anymore.”

It was a shock to Justine that he wanted her to scare them all into subsumption. Even those she called neighbors were to be sacred for their lives if she did what Mark suggested. Wanting to be sure she understood him correctly Justine sober in tone asked, “Do you want me to rule over them as a queen or something? Because if I frighten them all into leaving me alone it will be like I own the town. Is that what you really want?”

“What I really want is for you to keep trying to atone for your mistakes without letting people hurt you.” He replied trying to balance his feelings for her and his concerns of what she's done.

Once Mark had clarified that she should still try making amends and that no one should be put into her mouth even to frighten them Justine slowly came around to agreeing with him. Upon reaching the cool flowing stream of water she put him down near the riverbank. Watching her take in so much liquid though her parting lips resting on the waters surface amazed Mark as he wondered if any fish were unlucky enough to also be sucked down her gullet.

 

Getting up one thought stuck with Justine musing about what had been said. Quietly cropping up within her mind, this idea lingered mostly harmless as she only found it an amusing fantasy. Even so the title of queen lurked in the depths, waiting for the right opportunity to tempt her.

Chapter End Notes:

 

Next chapter I plan on the focus being the people impacted by Justine's choices. It might be a while before I finish that chapter as choosing how it should be written has been challenging.

This chapter was longer than I planned and hopefully it turned out well.