- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I know it's been so long since the last update that the world must have been destroyed and recreated a million times since then. Sorry about that, but now the chapter is done and hopefully it's a good read.

 

As the storm began to subside Justine saw a man leave his log cabin that seemed unaware of her existence in the area. As the sky darkened she worried that it would be nightfall before she made it back home and she would need to wait until tomorrow to eat. With exposure to the wilderness taking a toll upon her body Justine wanted a substantial meal tonight as her stomach growled despite having two guest confined within it's acidic walls of flesh still complaining about their accommodations.

As she moved toward the man it wasn't long before he spotted her and reacted in terror as he tried running back toward his home. Justine easily cut him off before he could make it inside as she plucked the tiny man off the ground. She then awkwardly wiggled her nose feeling slightly embarrassed about trying to interact with a person while feeling two people swim around inside her stomach. Trying to be gentle Justine brought him level with her huge blue eyes that were fixated on the older man's body.

Clearing her throat Justine tried to respectfully address him as she said sadly, “I am sorry for scaring you sir, but can you please tell me where the nearest farm with livestock is.”

At first the old man was terrified unable to think clearly about anything, but looking into the titanic blonde's eyes he could read her pain as he in her soft grip took his time before replying, “I know a man that raises horses, but I have to ask how did you become a giant?”

Though her stomach had settled down for a short while it turned over after his question as a loud growl could be heard by both of them that lasted a few moments. Justine felt guilty that she was keeping people inside of her just for nourishment as she said quivering, “People keep calling me a giant witch, but I don't know why I have become this abomination that everyone hates so much. This has been like a curse and I have done horrible things because I have been afraid and become so angry at people.”

The old man could tell by Justine's composure, tone and overall disposition that she had been though rough experiences and despite the fact he knew it was likely she had killed people part of him emphasized with her situation as he easily imagined how most people would react to her giant towering figure. Calming down from his shock and fear he said with some confidence, “I have lived a long life and seen many things, but what has happened to you make's me feel like I know nothing of this world. You shouldn't assume what has caused this is something bad and I don't want you to believe what has happened makes you a abomination.”

As her eyes began to water Justine placed her hand over her growling belly feeling the people she had swallowed alive still struggling to get out of the hell she had forced them into. She then thought about how the decision to swallow them was made. There were a number of factor's in play, but the detail she mostly thought about now was how she felt about being called a monster. So many had called her a witch, monster or something similar writing her off completely before even knowing anything about her. It's effect upon her was almost a self fulfilling prophecy as she began believing it wasn't possible for her to make the right choices any longer as she hardly felt like a human being at this point. Instead she saw herself as a cursed monster doomed to inflect terror upon those around her and cause people harm.

Those thoughts made her feel sharp painful remorse knowing she allowed herself to eat innocent people alive for food. Looking at the old seemingly friendly old man within her grip Justine struggled to hold back her guilt as she said, “Thank you for your kind words sir even though I don't deserve them.”

Justine's nervous and at times awkward tone put a smile on the old man's face as he said, “Honestly I believe you are a nice girl or else you wouldn't be so respectful toward little old me.”

After exchanging a few more sentences Justine learned the old man was a 71 year old named Douglas that agreed to come with her toward the nearby horse farm he knew of. Justine felt desperate to justify her recent actions as she begin working into a conversation a explanation of something that happened to her years ago not long after her mother died.

Starting to explain her fear of starvation Justine stated to the carefully listening old man, “When I was 13 it was hard for me to understand everything that was going on, but Sarah's father owned a lot of land and had told her many of the crops were failing. The dead plant's were wilting and brown with some of them so dark they were black nearly all over his vast land. Soon others started talking about dying plants from the cold and lack of rain. My father noticed fewer deer and other animals in the forest as he brought home less from each hunting trip as time went on. I went with Christina to forage, but she told me that because people worried about food that many of the bushes with anything safe to eat were picked clean.”

Quite conformable in Justine's warm soft hand that surrounded him Douglas kept listening as she carried him while walking toward the horse farm. He could tell her tone was shifting to a more attached personal touch as she then went on to say, “At first father kept supper from me more often, but then a morning came where he told me there was nothing to eat. My brother was given some bread from a friend that day and he shared it with me. I didn't know at the time how precious even that was until the next day came. Father told us both that he ran out of money and that if he didn't manage to kill something we would fall asleep hungry that night. Going a whole day without food was rough, but when I got up the next morning my father left to hunt without hardly saying a word. By nightfall when he came back with a squirrel, I was glad at first until after cooking it he kept most of it to himself and gave the rest to my brother. He said I don't get to eat that night. I thought for sure I was going to sleep that night without eating anything, but my brother saved some of his share of the squirrel. I told him he should have eaten it himself as father didn't give him much to start with. But after he insisted I eat it, I took the small chunk of cold meat and chowed down on it like it was cake.”

Slowly Justine's tone darkened as she kept speaking, “I didn't even want to play the next day as I mostly sat in my room on my bed hoping father would bring home a deer so we could all eat. That day none of us ate and when I woke up on the fourth day it was a chore just to crawl out of bed while hearing my belly growl at me all morning. My brother woke up ill with a fever so he stayed in bed that day. I tried to take care of him the best I could and father was very angry from coming home empty handed. By the fifth day we were all desperate and when a small lizard entered the house I quickly trapped it under my hands after chasing it all over the house. I was so hungry that I ate it whole the moment I had it within my grip. I felt guilty that I was so greedy in my hunger that I didn't try sharing the lizard with my brother.”

Getting to the end of sharing her experience Justine said, “The next day my father brought home a deer and never was I so happy to eat again in my life. My brother was still sick so I had to feed him, but the smile on his face was unforgettable. After that we were okay though some others sadly weren't so lucky. Sorry if I carried on for too long, it's just I go off on a rant sometimes.”

Responding fairly quickly emphasizing even more with the titanic girl that held him in her gentle grip Douglas said with a undertone of compassion, “It's always better to get whatever is troubling your heart out in the open and I know you must hate stealing, but if you can't hunt for enough food to keep from going hungry then I don't see what other choice you have. There isn't a job I know of that could pay a wage large enough to feed someone your size, but who knows maybe one day thing's will change. The point is don't beat yourself up for wanting to survive like all of us do.”

Those words provided a limited amount of comfort to Justine for what she was going to do. Even so it did nothing to help her justify the innocent people she had swallowed alive earlier. Justine doubted Douglas would be so understanding if he knew about the two people fighting currently for their lives inside her stomach. Struggling with a mild headache Justine replied softly with an undertone leaking her discomfort, “I know you are trying to make me feel better, it's just I wish my survival didn't cause others to suffer.”

It wasn't long before Justine saw a large pasture full of galloping horses that seemed confused and terrified at what they were seeing towering over the trees. Her guilt that had slowly been eating away at her while talking to Douglas thoroughly shred up any excuses she could come up with for why she had swallowed innocent people alive. Justine before gently putting Douglas on the ground told him she needed to pee and that she would be back shortly.

Running back to the lake's edge Justine cleared a path though the forest before getting down on her knees, partly submerging them in the cool water. Unlike the last time she tried forcing herself to vomit her stomach was settled and this worried Justine as she stuck her fingers inside her mouth carefully probing for a reaction that might cause her stomach to feel ill and expel her innocent prisoners. Aimlessly trying to trigger her gag reflex wasn't yielding results as she began crying.

Whispering under her breath Justine spoke nearly falling apart, “Oh God.......... what have I done. Those people didn't do anything to deserve this and now they are going to............ they are going to........................ die inside me.”

Right now her nearly non-existent gag reflex was the bane of her existence as she rubbed her stomach still in disbelief she had decided to eat innocent people. While keeping her head over the lake Justine felt her stomach recoil as she at last touched her uvula. It was truly painful to Justine as her famished stomach contracted in order to expel the little substance it contained.

Meanwhile the father swimming in a vast pool of slushy putrid acid that was contained by rippling walls of elastic flesh never thought he would ever see the light of day again. Making things worse he was smashed against walls of flesh that compacted him rather violently as he wondered if this was how this place was going to finish him off for good. He struggled wildly against being crammed upward feeling even the little bit of hot burning air he had depart from him in the all consuming darkness he was rendered blind in. The moment's spent traveling up Justine's digestive ecosystem though the wet tight tube that normally act's as a one way conduit for food to travel felt to him like the very existence of time was strangling him to death as he gasped for air in vein.

Once air was able to enter his lungs the man was instantly sent plummeting from Justine's lips into the lake below where in moment's he impacted the body of water confused and still enraged by what had happened. Having learned that touching her uvula caused her stomach to be ill Justine forced herself to vomit again and to her relief the man's son came out along with the partly digested carcass of the deer she had eaten. Plucking their bodies from the lake Justine gently set her terrorized passengers down on dry land near the lakes edge.

Though the man was terrorized to the bone he kept most of his composure in tact as he glared at Justine as though he could wish her dead just from staring at her. Even he knew though when it was best to walk away as he took his mentally ill son home with him. It was clear he struggled at times to keep him under control as his son kept screaming about the monster that had swallowed him alive.

She thought about saying something to them, but Justine couldn't bring herself to speak feeling greatly ashamed of herself for swallowing them alive in the first place and enjoying the act of doing so. Instead of even trying to justify herself or apologize Justine moved to wash her face with lake water that wasn't polluted with her vomit. Then walking into the forest hoping to push her guilt and shame aside Justine found a spot to empty her bladder and expel the solid waste that had built up in her bowels containing the remains of those she swallowed alive after defending herself from those who came to attack her yesterday morning.

A young girl that was only 13 watched the scene unfold before her eyes, terrified from behind a tree as the gargantuan blonde released a long brown log from her towering toned legs. What really had her horrified was seeing what was in the freshly laid wet log, spotting the bones protruding from it's surface. Once clothing could be spotted within the massive waste even she with a mostly dormant imagination knew what the monstrously huge blonde had eaten. Hearing the bellowing roar from above caused by Justine's stomach growling and rumbling sent the young girl over the edge as she stuck her head between her legs crying her eyes out hoping desperately none of what she had seen was actually real.

Unaware of the horror she had inflicted Justine took a mild amount of satisfaction in having relieved the pressure within her bowel's as she now thought mostly of the horses being a solid filling meal for her. While making her way back to the pasture with horse's Justine hoped she wasn't inconveniencing Douglas too badly with how long she had taken to regurgitate those she had swallowed alive and expel her organic waste. It wasn't long before she came back to the clearing where the creatures used normally for transportation grazed and galloped seemingly calmer this time despite seeing her approach them.

Watching Justine's beautiful colossal figure easily transverse the meager truly pitiful fence with a single step over it's boundary had Douglas pondering how amazing her existence was. He couldn't help but to chuckle at his own thoughts of what he would do seeing Justine if he was 50 years younger. Putting those amusing thought's aside Douglas awaited for the person he knew to realize what was happening as Justine chased down one of the older slower horses easily trapping the creature within her powerful grip.

Looking at the light brown struggling creature in her hands Justine braced herself for the repulsing taste before shoving the whole horse into her widely opening mouth dripping with saliva produced by glands greatly simulated from her ravenous hunger. Biting down she cringed as blood poured from the creature imploding from the nearly unlimited force of her jaw that easily snapped though bones as though they were only tooth picks. Despite having consumed a number of large animals raw Justine still found the process no less revolting while mashing the carcass into wet meat balls that could slip effortlessly down her waiting throat.

While Justine was reaching for the next horse to consume Douglas naturally grinned once he saw a man running out from his home toward him. His name was Russel and Douglas knew him not as a friend, but someone whom he had a quarrel with not yet settled to his satisfaction. The depute between the two men has been an ongoing affair for over 30 years and the bitter tension always constrained any effort made to reconcile past mistakes.

Carrying a sword holstered in his belt Russel with his taller figure looked down at the weaker and older rival as he yelled pointing at Justine making clear he was quite livid about his horse being consumed, “Just what in the hell are you doing bringing that giant witch here?”

Taking a moment to enjoy the clearly confused and enraged look engraved upon his rival's face Douglas laughs before replying, “First of all she isn't a witch and the reason I took her here is because she was hungry.”

Russel found himself caught off guard as he expected Douglas to deny wrong doing, but not only did he confess he did bring the giant towering horse eating monster to his pasture, he also acted more smug than usual with his posture while speaking to him. Pushing how insane the current situation was aside Russel focused his rage toward Douglas as he said clinching his fist, “I should beat that smirk straight off your old rotten face you dirty old yellow belly snake for using some giant abomination to get revenge against me.”

Staring into Russel's eyes that glared at him from above Douglas responded with confidence as he then side stepped his rival, “I will admit that was part of the reason, but if this girl stay's at that size do you have any idea how much food it's going to take to feed her everyday. If I had led her to livestock or crops used for food it would take away food from the poor farmers and others that depend on it to live.”

Crossing his arms while keeping a rigid posture Russel said, “You should have told that thing to eat bears and wolves. Though honestly that abomination should starve to death as something that unholy shouldn't exist in this world.”

This comment really got under his skin as Douglas then wondered how many people like Russel did Justine need to deal with. Growing with anger he replied, “She isn't a abomination or some unholy creature just because we don't understand how this happened to her. Asking her to starve to death is out of the question Russel!”

Snapping back Russel replied, “Just get that giant thing out of here before I rip your guts out!”

Rolling his eyes Douglas took a moment before speaking, “Or you could ask her to leave instead, but that would require being actually being brave enough to stand up to someone taller than you.”

The very next opening moment Russel yelled, “Alright then Douglas, I will!”

Watching the tall 67 year old man head toward the beautiful towering blonde swallowing the remains of the second horse she has eaten made Douglas laugh having successfully manipulated his rival into confronting Justine. Something Douglas thought would surely terrify Russel once he realized how dangerous she could be to him. It wasn't long however before Douglas felt his conscience tug at him thinking about how Russel would be yelling at Justine quite harshly. This guilt led him to follow Russel from behind hoping Justine wouldn't be discouraged and suffer damage to her fragile self-esteem from his likely insults.

Still feeling powerful hunger pangs Justine looked down at the terrified panicking horses in search of an exit that didn't exist for them. Using her arm as a wall of flesh she managed to stall one of the brown fleeing creature's long enough to pluck the horse from the ground with her other massive hand coming down from above. Just before shoving the wiggling for life pray inside her waiting maw Justine could hear someone yelling at her.

It was Russel craning his neck up at Justine's towering curvy body as he yelled, “Put my horse down and get off my land you damn giant monster!”

She understood why the man was upset, but Justine still didn't like being called a monster. Slightly irritated Justine sat down near the man yelling at her to then calmly address him by replying, “I am sorry for taking your horses sir, but I really do need them to avoid going hungry.”

Without a second thought Russel boiling with anger yelled back up to her, “You are a bloody thief and you better leave now or else I will make you leave!”

Justine's only response to his threat was shoving the horse in her grip into her mouth as she began chewing the creature up to be consumed in smaller wet chunks. Russel was enraged at her clear indifference to his complaints as he pulled out his sword. Despite the intimating stature of the huge towering blonde before him Russel wasn't going to back down as he sprinted across the sprawling pasture toward her resting crossed legs.

Watching the tiny man charge at her caused Justine to giggle at how ludicrously comical the unfolding scene was. For a while Justine pretended to not notice him sprinting toward her as she kept chowing down on his horse. Douglas trailing a fair distance behind Russel was in awe as Justine's hand descended upon the man unaware of her intent to capture him as he was nearly going to stab the massive wall of flesh before him.

Before getting the change to plunge his sword into the smooth creamy resting pillar Russel felt something clamp his sides. Glancing around Russel tried to swing his sword to impact the gigantic fingers that were now lifting him off the ground. Justine's other hand soon blocked most of his view as it pitched the upper half of his sword bending it slightly as she started to tug on it. Russel swiftly lost his grip as his towering captor simply dropped his weapon after having pried it from his hands.

Unwilling to accept being overpowered Russel yelled, “I am going to make you pay for my eating my horses you damn unholy abomination!”

After the long grueling day Justine had been though she didn't really feel that sympathetic toward the man that had just tried to attack her, mostly because eating to her fill was occupying her mind to the expense of patience and understanding. Moving Russel toward her exposed neck was fully intentional as she deliberately swallowed the last of the horse inside her mouth with a loud gulp. The wet noise despite only lasting mere moments still sent chills down Russel's spine as he could see the budge coming from her throat descend in a sluggish wave before swiftly disappearing from view as the meat ball was being squeezed down her gullet toward a dark waiting acid pit.

Now clearing her throat having taken care of the creature's remains inside her mouth Justine brought her captive to eye level as she teased asking him, “Please sir tell me how you are going to make me leave?”

Douglas actually knew such a comment should have worried him, but instead laughed at the fact his rival finally met his match. His nearly total dependence on brute force and bronze over brain's over the years of their deputes now rendered Russel horribly confused and even afraid as he appeared to realize she could easily snuff him out.

At last Russel after remaining clammed up for quite some time burst out yelling, “Don't mock me you stupid giant whore!”

While Douglas could hardly believe what his rival just uttered from his filthy mouth Justine was now madder than a wet Japanese hornet. Not hesitating to flex her dominance Justine tightened her grip around Russel who reacted in pain as she spoke to him in a harsh tone clearly diminishing any semblance of respect, “Why shouldn't I mock you? I think you have tiny legs, tiny arms and a tiny head with a little dirty mouth that's only good for drinking under the table with every night.”

Feeling the pressure of her grip inflict a steady amount of pain at various point's around his body Russel choose to only give a stern glare at his colossal blonde captor. He soon felt the pit of his stomach rise as he was slowly headed for the ground still secure in her grip. After feeling his feet make contact with the plains below him Russel pushing his confusion aside decided he was going to vent his rage toward Douglas. Before feeling her fingers fully release him he heard her say, “Now let me eat and then I will leave you alone. That's all I want from you.”

As the two Rival's found themselves bickering Justine hearing her stomach growl again focused on catching another horse to eat. Meanwhile Sarah was being confronted by her parent's who had learned about the bodies out in the woods that had passed though Justine's digestive system. Sarah wondered if she was in trouble as she asked, “What's wrong father?”

With the horror of what he had been told still chilling his bones he replied, “You know I would never want to hurt you, but sometimes the truth is painful. I try to protect you from the harsher thing's in this world the best I can, but I need you to be safe Sarah.”

“What does that mean father?” Sarah asked in confusion glancing around the room.

Her father could only swallow the words that he nearly spoke as her mother moved over to Sarah. She pondered for some time what occupied her parent's mind's until words slowly spilled out from her mother's lips.

“Sarah what you need to know is.... Justine has............ eaten people.”

Before she could even react her father then interjected to add as he said, “They found the bodies out in the woods. There were only....... bones and torn clothing left.” Building back his composure fueled by anger he then added, “We are telling you this because she is a monster Sarah and we need you to stay away from her.”

Thoughts ranging from horror to denial flooded Sarah's mind as she replied, “She.... She wouldn't do that!”

Before baring one more word from her parent's Sarah made a brisk rush outside. Taking shelter from the rain she burst into tears under a large oak tree. No truth uttered had ever managed inflict this level of misery upon her soul. Much like a snake bite the dripping poison slowly consumed her as she quivered, knowing she had been held in the hands of a cannibal. The foundation of their long strong relationship melted into a pool of blood representing both the horror and mistrust sowed into her heart learning the true depth of Justine's crimes.

Feeling the gentle hand of her father's hand upon her shoulder Sarah pulled away. Confirming her desire to sit alone she said, “It's raining father, so just go back in and leave me here.”

Embracing her gently he said, “I won't go back until you do, even if that means I have to wait sitting with you out here for day's.”

Losing the last of her composure Sarah broke down crying holding onto her father tightly as she nearly choked on her own tears, snot and saliva taking in deep irregular breaths. Clinching onto the wet fabric of her father's shirt Sarah's mind sunk into a blank abyss that sailed into a echoing void filled only with her despair. With the rain dripping though between the leaf's of the tree sheltering them, chills ran throughout her body that were expressed clearly as her tremors were amplified while her father tried his best to provide her comfort.

As Sarah collapsed into a well of horror and despair Justine smiled as she lifted a horse into her waiting maw. She was becoming proud of herself for how proficient she had become at capturing the creature's. Justine hoped this skill could also be applied to hunting despite knowing the difference between wild free creature's and those confined to captivity.

Russel knowing 5 of his horses now rested in Justine's stomach lost his temper in the heated argument, unleashing a hardened fist upon Douglas nailing him in square in the face. Blood shortly flowed from his nostril while still recoiling from being knocked flat out onto his bottom. With both of his hands Douglas motioned Russel to stop as he then said, “You made your point, I get it. Just please stop!”

Those words brought a grin to Russel's face as he easily overpowered the older fragile man whom he swiftly kicked in the stomach. Stumping on his rival's leg Russel then delivered a harsh blow to Douglas in the back before resting his foot upon his face. Douglas screamed in pain as he became much more aware of his age that didn't handle the impact's upon his body well in the slightest.

Laughing Russel said, “That will teach you a lesson, but just in case this time I am going to leave a mark by the time I am done with you.”

Though she didn't see everything Justine hastily swallowed the rest of the creature inside her mouth before moving to get Russel away from Douglas who clearly appeared to be suffering. Feeling the tiny man squirm within her grip Justine more clearly saw the carnage painted upon Douglas as he bled all over the green grass his body rested on. Anger swelled within her as she then said asking while her cheek flinched, “Why did you hurt Douglas like that?”

Despite the difference in size Russel fully retained his anger as he spoke with a condescending tone, “I put that man in his place after he dared to mock me!”

For a moment Justine seemed to raise an eye brow at his bold statement before a wide grin spread across her face as she said, “Is that right, well maybe I should put you in your place next then.”

Douglas though wounded managed to stand up while struggling with the powerful sting's and sharp spikes of pain aching his body. He could tell Justine's worries over his well being were partly released once she saw him standing. Still the flames raging behind her eye's reminded him of what she had said earlier about becoming angry at people. It didn't take a genius to figure out Russel was in for quite a punishment as Douglas watched Justine walk away with his rival who only just started to realize what could easily happen to him. Douglas believed there was only one reason she would walk away with him as he grinned to himself whispering under his breath, “That poor fool was so easy to manipulate.”

Once Justine thought Douglas could no longer see or hear her having walked quite the distance away she licked her lips while staring at Russel. He had been yelling for some time while trying to pry himself free from her grip, but now the way his gigantic blonde captor looked at him was greatly unsettling to say the least. Just glancing at her massive blue dilating eyes was enough to make his stomach uneasy, but hearing her softly moan as her wet pink tongue slid across the widening smile appearing quickly upon Justine's face nailed his fears in deep.

Having enjoyed the pointless struggles of the tiny man within her grip, Justine having just teased him swallowed the saliva pooling inside her throat. This fluid marked her excitement the mere temptation of eating him created within her mind. Now with a cleared throat she said, “I bet that for your whole life, you have always been the strongest and pushed others over who were weaker than you. Now that will end and for hurting my new friend I am going to make you pay.”

Russel expressed fury as she confirmed what he already believed. His mind swarmed with the thought Douglas planned everything out with her to destroy his livelihood. Even if he should be afraid Russel just wasn't the begging or pleading type so instead he lashed out saying, “I knew you two were working together to ruin me!”

Despite not understanding why the relationship between Douglas and Russel was sour Justine felt conformable casting judgment. The question she struggled with was how far the punishment should run worried her own desires might corrupt what she believed should be justice. First Justine decided she was going to scare him while allowing him to slip out of her grip.

At first Russel thought his moment to escape had come until he realized slipping out from her grip meant a terrifying fall to his assured death. As he mindlessly started to scream he impacted a wall of fingers flinching for a moment in pain while trying to maintain his composure. Next his stomach felt like it was going to tear it's way out from his rectum before his body no longer made contact with the warm soft surface below. Time seemed to crawl by him as he realized this giant girl had actually tossed him into the air as though he was only a doll or some kind of toy.

Being fairly careless Justine almost failed to catch him as gravity worked it's magic in pulling him back down to earth. Russel's reaction to being back in her hands was screaming in pain from the fall and terror from the rough handling of his monstrously towering captor. She giggled thinking how powerless the man in her hand was to being played with on her whims. The part Justine looked forward to most though was next as she parted her moist lips rolling out a wet pink carpet eager to play with the tiny man still in shock from nearly falling to his death.

Confusion entered Russel's mind gazing upon the dripping wet cave lined with teeth as the thought she would ever actually place him in there failed to cross his mind. Once Justine exhaled, her warm moist staunch breath washed over Russel causing his lungs to recoil as he coughed. Covering his nose he soon was dangled over a outstretched pink expanse coated with a thin layer of saliva.

Not being able to resist her cravings a moment longer Justine placed the confused man deep within her expecting cavern that slammed shut sealing Russel tightly within the living trap. Working her long massive tongue Justine wasn't reluctant in the slightest to fully savor her prisoner as she began gently sucking on his body. Pangs of guilt soon inflicted her mind as she tiled her head back. Before Russel nearly entered the eager open throat Justine used her fingers to drag his wet body out from between her moist soft lips.

While ignoring the quivering man dangling from her fingers Justine reflected for a moment before parting her lips to breathe deeply, again becoming tempted to shove Russel back into her mouth to hear him scream and then feel his tiny body wiggle down her throat. Her conscience slowly warped under the strain of her anger toward Russel as she was nearly ready to place him back into her mouth. Hastily Justine fighting those thoughts decided to place Russel near the top of a fairly tall tree.

Turning away from the terrified man clinging for dear life onto the tree branch over 40ft from the ground Justine chuckled momentarily at his plight. Justine though didn't dare stick around to taught Russel as she feared any more interaction would lead to her giving in to her craving to swallow him alive. This thought of what she nearly choose hovered over her while walking back to the horse farm to help Douglas.

Looking at the murky reddish puddle of his liquid waste Douglas saw his own mortality embodied within reflecting back into his eyes knowing blood has been coming from his urine for over a month now. Gazing upward upon the sight of Justine's colossal figure he wondered what she did to Russel. The thought crossed his mind she could have crushed him, but he normally didn't fully buy into assumption's even if they were his own. While enduring his sore and aching pains he agreed to be carried home by Justine that dwarfed not only his existence, but that of every other living creature he had ever seen.

While being carried back home in her soft giant hand Douglas noticed the sky darken as the sun behind the thick clouds lost influence. While acknowledging his pain he still could tell something deeply troubled Justine despite the fact she seemed to be quite satisfied with the amount of food she ate. As Douglas was cradled in her warm massive cupped hand's he asked softly, “Did you kill him?”

She swallowed abruptly before her guilt forced her to reply, “No, but after what he did to you I almost did. I just wish I had stopped him sooner.”

“It's alright, in the end you did what you thought was right and I will be fine. That's all that really matters.” He said knowing fully well his health was in decay.

Those words slammed into her mind as Justine wondered if anything she had done was because she thought it was actually right or if she merely allowed her own desires to control her. Each word seemed to get hung for a fleeing moment before exiting her throat as she said, “Douglas with how big and strong I am nothing feels right. If I am like this forever I don't know what I will end up doing to people. The responsibly to control myself all on my own scares me sometimes with how easily I can hurt others. It only takes me going too far just once for a moment and a person is dead.”

Hearing the way she spoke about her titanic body Douglas was now sure Justine had killed people before due to her abusing the size difference she now has over the rest of humanity. Though he knew it would be counter productive to lecture her when she already felt plenty of guilt. Instead he thought giving her a reason to hope would take away some of the burdens weighing down her heart as he said controlling the subject at hand, “As someone that knows about alchemy, I think maybe there is a chance you could be returned to normal size. So keep your mind focused on that instead of believing there isn't a way, because I promise you there is a way to cure you and we will find it together.”

A nearly explosive smile appeared on Justine's face as she nearly erupted with overwhelming joy. Stopping herself from getting too excited she said clearly much more upbeat, “A cure for this would be a miracle, because then I could see my brother again.”

Trying to manage her eager and assuming mindset proved impossible to Douglas as he listened to Justine talk about curling up in a soft bed sleeping soundly with a roof able to shelter her once more. She also enjoyed rambling on about what foods she would eat cooked warm over the fire and interactions with her friend's. He could tell she was selling herself a fantasy, but couldn't bare the thought of being the one to bring down her hopes after seeing her radiant face glow with such happiness.

Upon reaching his modest dwelling Douglas was put down near the front door to the shock of his son's family that he lived with. Due to the darkness casting over the landscape he told Justine she could sleep near the house to the protest of his family members. With the high number of trees in the area, Justine to the terror of those in the house cleared a spot for her titanic figure to rest on.

Later that night Marvin who was the 15 year old grandson of Douglas felt his curiosity get the better of him. Mostly of the throbbing biologically induced variety that itched him onward in the darkness toward the naked curvy titanic young woman that appeared to have fallen asleep on her back. Logically this was the most dangerous stunt that had ever crossed his mind, but he wasn't exactly the type to care about sound reasoning.

With only the faint glow of the moon peering though parting clouds of the fading storm Marvin approached of her massive dirt covered feet that had taken part in leveling a number of trees near his home. Unable to see the finer details clearly he coughed for a moment as the warm sweaty scent grew more powerful. Taking deep breathes as the size of her body became surreal he wondered toward the space between Justine's towering feet.

Realizing the cover of darkness cloaked many details of her genital tract Marvin was disappointed despite seeing her exposed front earlier. Walking though the valley of her larger than tree legs had him second guessing his idea to explore the gorgeous stupendously colossal blonde as he feared a movement in her sleep could endanger his life. As he came closer to where the warm pillars of flesh met at the base of her hip Marvin's sense of smell was overpowered.

He swallowed realizing just how close the entrance of her open folds of flesh were. In the pit of his stomach Marvin's gut was screaming at him to go back. His second head being injected with a rush of pumping blood however drove him forward until he was standing right before the opening normally only just large enough to swallow an erection. This though could easily devour his entire body. Marvin proceeded carefully as he reached for the surface covered in a forest of thick hair.

Keeping his goal of reaching her larger than life breast firmly grounded in his mind intoxicated with boiling hormones Marvin began lifting himself upward while grasping though the brushes of public hair. Before tonight he had only talked to girls his own age and his total inexperienced mindset was apparent as he slowly froze just thinking about the fact he was climbing up a mature woman's genitals. The gargantuan size of the opening only served to exponentially inject his thought's with nervousness as he kept his creeping rate of progress upward.

Having surpassed the forest of thick hair Marvin found himself standing on top of Justine's flat abdomen. While slowly walking across the smooth vast expanse that gently rose and fell with her breathing patterns he heard consistent moans, growls and bubbling coming from the active digestive system at work below the flesh supporting his feet. Thoughts of the horses she ate crossed his mind while he traversed across the smooth flush slightly shifting landscape around her naval.

Despite being unnerved he did manage to transverse her torso until reaching the large hills of her firm well endowed chest. Just gazing upon the soft mountainous structures before him was nearly enough for Marvin to lose his mind in ecstasy. He shivered while hoping the monstrously enormous blonde stayed unaware of his trespassing occurring on her body. Biting his lip while swallowing Marvin slowly reached out to touch the wall of soft milk producing flesh. Upon making contact he couldn't resist exploring his urges to the fullest any longer, dropping his pants to tear down the thin wall of clothing that had denied him access to directly feeding his desires.

Any semblance of risk assessment was soon cast out the window as Marvin choose to hump the towering soft mound. To him the surface while silky smooth easily kept it's shape in tact even as he pressed against it roughly. Of course in the end he came and felt quite satisfied with his release while taking deep breaths. Shortly after enjoying that experience to his fearful concern Marvin heard a powerful yet softly feminine voice that said, “Father......... what are you doing”

After a few moment's passed he realized she had spoken in her sleep, but having experienced what he came for Marvin was ready to leave before the colossal young beautiful blonde actually awakened. At first he thought to jump from her chest to the ground, but thinking it over he believed the result would be surely a horrible injury or even death. So he choose walking back to the entrance of her genital tract hoping his presence upon her body was insignificant enough to avoid simulating her mind into awaking.

He tried to tell himself that it wasn't worth the risk, but upon his climb down the forest of public hair Marvin's ego overcame both his conscience and logical survival instincts. Looking into the dark wet rank opening he repelled into her reproductive tract while trying to ensure his grip was secure. Marvin clung onto the hair in his hands for dear life as the smooth flesh nearly caused him to lose footing. This daring reckless act injected a heavy dose of adrenaline into his blood stream.

This activity didn't go by unnoticed by Justine as she started being alerted by her nerve endings that movement existed between her legs. At first her mind was foggy, but this converted to fear in a flash as she wondered if a bug was crawling into her most private area. Then Justine remembered how large she actually was before allowing her fear to slam her legs shut as a mindless reflex. Having just endured a cruel nightmare Justine felt both anger and fear swell within her before reaching between her open legs for the cause of the tingling feeling she experienced.

It only took a brief probe with her hand before she managed to gain a firm hold on the object that had tried to enter her. Justine hearing faint screams and seeing the tiny figure could tell this was a male human being. Based on her own subjective judgment clouded by darkness obstructing a degree of details she guessed he was in his late teens or early 20's based on his deep voice and height.

Thoughts of mercy drained from Justine's mind as her steamy anger created a deep blinding fog that quickly managed edge on temptation's of swift capital punishment. In her mind this person had violated her body and had caused the nightmare she had before waking up. Justine's heart became hardened steal as boiling anger convinced her only death was a fitting punishment for the person that had done something so repulsive to her.

Now Marvin was terrified down to the marrow in his bones as he looked into the massive blue eye's of his captor filled with indignation. She was unquestionably furious at him and he knew it while nearly crying in pain as he begged her to ease her grip. As the scorn engraved upon her face only deepened Marvin yelled, “I know your upset, but please stop hurting me!”

He fought her grip in vein screaming as Justine swiftly responded by shoving him deep within her mouth. Marvin could hardly believe what had happened now sealed in total darkness. The air was hot, heavy and overwhelmingly putrid from the remains of rotting flesh stuck between her teeth. His world seemed to shift as he slid downward soon realizing he was going to get swallowed. Marvin filled with sudden panic screamed at the top of his lungs while kicking frantically at anything he could hit. All his effort didn't slow his furious captor in the slightest as her throat readily accepted his mandatory transfer to migrate into her wanting stomach.

Moment's later while being constricted by walls of overpowering smooth wet flesh Marvin could hear the chaos of reverberating sounds thundering throughout his body from her pounding heart beats and active stomach making room for his indefinite stay. Clawing into the smooth flesh only resulted in getting fluid under his finger nails as he tried hopelessly to resist heading deeper inside her. This was clearly not what Marvin had in mind when he wanted to explore her body as he started to cry before being released into the hot loud digestive camber.

The darkness was unquestionable and the smell was soul smashing as Marvin expelled his own dinner into the soup of partly melted horse meat. Now even comfortably breathing was a luxury to him taking in the hot burning air that proved to be his nostrils adversary. The reality of realizing he was in her stomach caused him to repeatedly try climbing the slick rippling walls of muscle that oozed acidic sticky fluid onto his body.

Feeling the struggle of her guest brought a slight smirk to Justine's face before she focused on going back to sleep as she felt the punishment was justified. Doubt's of what she had done only briefly crossed her mind as she had convinced herself that he was just like the man that attacked Christina. Justine had judged quicker than she normally would due to how late at night it was and she didn't want to be disruptive to other normal size people sleeping in there homes. Still an itching of guilt kept her mind from forgetting about the person inside of her stomach before drifting back to sleep.

Shaking in pure terror Marvin's mind was fracturing apart as the harsh truth sunk in that he was now going to be treated as nothing more than food. He never expected this to happen and based on what his grandfather Douglas told him Justine seemed nice. Marvin screamed for mercy as he hoped foolishly that Justine could hear his cries to be released. As time passed he began feeling quite itchy and lost his footing once as she had changed her sleeping posture.

As the night went on a new sound entered Marvin's ears, her loud snoring. This only confirmed his belief that now he was doomed to die a slow painful death in this wet burning cauldron that contained him. His skin was now starting to degrade as the gastric acid was working hard to extract proteins from his body. Grinding his teeth Marvin screamed begging for God to save him or put an end to his seemly endless suffering. However the only reply offered to Marvin was the loud background sound's of Justine's moaning bowels below and thumping pounding heart beat above.