- Text Size +

Feeling sore Justine began trying to rub her eye's wondering why the ground under her felt softer with a colder moist texture. The sky was still dark though the clouds above were being back lit by the sun creating just enough lighting for her to see the trees branching out just over her face. With a sudden flash of light Justine knew what was going on, this was a rain storm and she was going to bare it without shelter. Despite how much rain was coming down to her the microscopic water droplets could hardly activate the nerve endings embedded in her skin to alert her brain of there presence.

On the other hand her hunger made it's presence very well known as she heard her belly release a long moan along with feeling a deep painful hunger pang. Justine slowly got up feeling slightly light headed while swallowing saliva that had pooled inside her mouth into her dry throat as she felt it nearly scratching her with thirst. Looking back at the house she still couldn't fully believe this was reality and that she has actually been a over towering giant for day's now.

Thinking about last night when she saved Christina her mind wondered how Kevin would react if he knew about every person she had killed. Justine also questioned if it was wise to withhold what happened when she was attacked yesterday from her friend who she tasked with protecting her brother from the truth. Right now though what mattered most was the physical needs of her body as she came to the river.

Upon reaching the flowing stream of water Justine's heart raced in panic as her eyes stared at the muddy brown raging stream. The storm had muddied her drinking water and Justine had no way of knowing how long it would be until the water cleared up. Anger swelled within her as she got down on her knees glaring at the brown opaque current. Clawing into a nearby boulder Justine in a flash of rage cast it out into the distance as she cried, “This was my only water here and now I can't drink from it!”

Fear encroached her mind as she knew the well's and small ponds couldn't provide her clean drinking water. She had no way of collecting enough water to drink from the rain like she would at normal size. Justine knew that her choices were to wait it out and hope the river would clear up quickly or find a new source of water outside of the local community at a lake or if she became desperate a large pond. Looking upward at the raging storm she could tell waiting wasn't an option.

Before she could leave Justine felt her conscience tug upon her heart reminding her of the large boulder she had thrown out into the woods. Part of her this morning was trying to deny reality and in doing so Justine forgot she wasn't just a frustrated girl throwing a rock into the river, she was a monstrously huge figure that had cast a boulder out to destroy anything unfortunate enough to cross it's path before ruthlessly impacting the ground. Nervously walking toward where she remembered generally throwing the massive stone Justine spotted a small modest dwelling.

What made her chest tighten was seeing a boulder less than 30 feet away from the rear of the small structure. Justine knew if anyone was inside the home that they must be terrified of her right now, but she had to know if there was a body under the boulder that broke the ground in wake of it's impact as crack's could be seen spanning outwards in a web like pattern. Lifting the large gray rock from the ground revealed nothing but dirt to Justine's great relief as she had felt her stomach tie up in knot's over what might have been underneath.

At first Justine felt guilt as she realized with that one simple action that a person could have easily been killed. Those feelings were soon replaced as basic primal urges quickly rushed into her mind as her stomach loudly growled for a prolonged amount of time. Justine started to realize her instincts to feed now related normal sized human beings to being a desirable food source. The temptation to rip the roof off the small wooden structure and check for people really started to unsettle her while swallowing the saliva that had rabidly pooled inside her mouth as she subconsciously thought about eating.

Shaking her head Justine knew she couldn't allow herself to cave into her cravings as she placed the boulder back upon the ground. While trying to sort out if feeding herself or finding a new source of water should be prioritized Justine saw a large group of people coming toward her from one of the dirt path's some distance away. The thought of confronting them did cross her mind, but Justine didn't wish to harm anyone else as she choose to walk away from them. They had no hope of catching up to her on foot as they bickered among themselves out in the rain soaking wet and cold.

Deciding that finding a clean source of water should come first Justine made her way to one of the narrow path's though the mountainous terrain that provided both the main entrance and exit to those living in her town. On happenstance Justine spotted a pack of wolves feasting on a deer though a thin patch of trees. Moment's ago they were apex predator's, now they were fleeing for their lives as her pray as Justine made a quick dash to snatch them up.

Chasing the terrified agile creature’s frustrated Justine as she kept falling short of entrapping the wolves within her grip with every time she reached down to capture them. Becoming more ruthless she pushed herself to exert more speed with her movement's to catch the fleeing creature’s. Locking on to the closest member of the pack she managed to swiftly at last snatch it from the ground. Justine realized in being so hasty in capturing the creature she had crushed it hearing it whimpering in pain.

Knowing one wasn't even close to enough Justine shoved the injured furry creature into her impatient maw while trying her best to capture the rest of the pack. She cringed upon tasting the thick fur of the bleeding wolf inside her mouth and used her tongue to quickly move it's flailing body toward her open throat. Before swallowing the wolf whole she crushed it's head with her molars and flinched as she felt it's very hairy body cause a noticeable gag reflex before going down to her hollow waiting stomach.

A sense of confidence entered Justine's mind as she saw the pack enter a cave on the mountainside. Sitting at the entrance of the cave she cleared her throat to say with a slight grin, “I remember being so afraid of wolves before, but now it's wolves who are afraid of me.”

Honestly she wasn't looking forward to swallowing their fur covered bodies, but right now keeping her body fed was more important than avoiding displeasing her taste buds. Justine felt the cold rough damp surface of the cave walls scrape against her hand as she reached in for the wolf pack that had taken shelter from their unexpected huntress. The sharp rough walls began to tighten as she reached deeper soon realizing to her unexpected surprise that she couldn't reach where the pack had gone.

Justine knew one wolf wasn't even close to being able to sustain her hunger and while griping her famished belly she withdrew her hand from the cave that sheltered the wolf pack from her prying hands. Tears soon swelled up in her eyes as she felt hunger pangs harshly punish her. Picking herself back up Justine walked away sadly from the cave knowing she was never going to catch those wolves now hidden deep within the mountainside.

Hour's passed as Justine traveled away from the only place she knew to find clean and enough water for someone her size to drink. One thing Justine wondered about was if lighting might hit her as she walked though the forest while flashes of light kept the dark clouds above lit. She began feeling her legs become heavy and head lighten as her hunger and thirst took it's toll upon her body. Looking though the trees bending in the winds of the storm she saw a deer resting under a fallen tree.

Justine felt her drive for survival take over as she nearly moved on her own toward the resting creature. Hearing the loud snapping of trees breaking alarmed the deer knowing it was in danger as the creature turned it's head toward the towering figure moving whole trees out of it's way with each step. For a while fear kept the creature from moving as it stared blankly at Justine's colossal figure. Panic then won the day as the deer began a desperate sprint away from the hungry giantess coming down to ensnare it between her fingers.

Walking over the panicking deer Justine moved quickly downward using her legs to enclose the creature in a swift set of motions. It's frantic attempts to escape fate proved fruitless once she managed to pinch around the waist hauling the deer's body upward into the air. Using her free hand Justine tried to pet the deer as she thought sadly about how many creature’s she would need to kill everyday just to provide enough substance to placate her hunger. Pushing those thoughts away Justine proceeded to use her thumb to crush the deer's head swiftly before shoving the corpse inside her watering mouth.

After sending the last of the creature's remains down her waiting throat Justine resumed her search for water while also keeping an eye out for anymore creature's that might diminish her ravenous hunger. The area she had entered started to worry her knowing that this was the first time she had traveled this far away from home. The town and surrounding area was all that she knew for her whole life, this feeling of not knowing where things were located in her surroundings made Justine greatly uneasy.

Stopping for a moment Justine gripped her belly as it growled relentlessly knowing starvation was setting in. The wolf and deer weren't nearly enough to off set the energy her body was expending throughout the day. Worse her dehydration was causing weakness in both body and mind as she began to desire detachment from the painful reality of her situation. Just as thought's of death were starting to inflict a real sense of her own mortality she calmed down to carefully examine every corner of the surrounding environment.

Once Justine saw a grayish blue expanse in the distance she ran toward it hoping that at last her thirst would be quenched. Upon getting to the edge of the vast body of water Justine got down on her knees to begin cupping the water into her hands. Looking into the water collected by her hands she knew that while the liquid wasn't up to the same standard as the river normally was that she could drink it. As the cool mildly textured liquid passed her lips Justine smiled never being more thankful for water going down her throat than in this moment as it tickled her slightly while traveling all the way down into her stomach.

After drinking to her fill from the small lake Justine's thoughts centered around food. Even with the newly found comfort of hydration the storm still kept her feeling cold and exposed as the downpour of rain created a mist that limited her distance vision. Scanning the spaces between trees for movement's Justine saw a tiny figure headed toward her.

After focusing upon the object she could tell this was a male likely in his late teens running though the rain. To her shame temptations poured into her mind assaulting her with excuses to eat him. Getting down on her hands and knees Justine slowly moved to pick the guy up that yelled as he appeared to charge toward her. She felt something slightly jab her hand while lifting the boy off the ground that seemed to be struggling quite aimlessly. Noticing the dagger in his hand Justine easily used her massive finger nail to pry it out of his grip seemingly without harming him.

After swallowing the saliva that had built up toward her throat Justine somewhat puzzled asked the wiggling guy softly, “Can you tell me where the nearest farm with livestock is?”

From her prospective he seemed enraged as the teenager yelled nearly crazed, “Monster must die, Monster must die, Monster must.............. die!”

To Justine this was just one more person that hated her for existing and now the temptation to swallow him alive to help soothe her power hunger pangs was starting to take it's toll on her restraint. With how famished her stomach was from what to her was hardly any substance Justine's mind suffered detachment with a light fuzzy feeling stemmed from a lack of organic resources needed for her brain to function correctly. Rational thought was giving way to wishing to act on basic impulses.

With anger Justine tightened her grip around the teenager as she snapped, “I am hungry and I need to know where the livestock around here is. Tell me now or I will start hurting you!”

Clawing and screaming the guy in Justine's strong massive grip yelled, “Must kill evil monster!”

The rest of what the guy said didn't matter to Justine as he was frantically repeating himself. Her hunger pangs worsened as her stomach let out a painful long growl as though it was ready to start consuming her own flesh to satisfy it's demands. Justine's eyes darted around desperately hoping to see anything else she could eat while thinking it over. As her eye's kept landing upon the person furiously struggling in her grip it wasn't long before her mind started entertaining thought's telling her eating him wasn't that bad and that because she was painfully starving this was the only choice.

Still postured on her knees like a cat with using one arm to hold her captive she drew him closer to her parting lips. Justine stopped herself from placing him inside her mouth trying her hardest to resist her hunger. She knew that just because he clearly hated her that alone shouldn't warrant capital punishment, but then the thought of tasting his body nearly overwhelmed her mind.

As she slowly moved the guy toward her opening watery mouth Justine felt guilty as she slowly said, “I know you don't deserve this, but I am starving and I need something in my belly now.”

His legs soon made contact with her eager waiting wet pink elastic tongue that helped pull the rest of his struggling body inside Justine's wet cavern, lined with a row of massive teeth that had deer bones wedged between them. Her breathing became deeper as her saliva glands leaped into action to produce the lubricant to help the newly arriving guest travel to his next destination. Justine could feel the pointless struggles of the person contained inside her mouth as she sucked gently upon his body.

Remembering how disgusting the hairy wolf and the bloody deer were to consume tasting him was bliss to Justine as she slightly moaned while enjoying the terrified teen thrashing around trying to push back upon her provocative tongue. Before even trying to swallow him her conscience tried to intervene as she took in deep breath's while asking herself if she could kill someone just for the sake of avoiding starvation. Her slow response to that thought was sucking him toward the waiting entrance of her throat as the last fortification's of her mind melted in wake of the sharp pain of starvation punishing her.

Now Justine was nearly in tears feeling the person imprisoned inside her mouth claw frantically desperate to escape his fate of being ingested by her. Flexing her tongue to push the teenager at last down the entrance of her throat Justine slowly swallowed him alive. Hearing a voice yell in the distance Justine managed to hear only one part clearly of a man calling out to her, “sick”

Still on her hands and knee's Justine looked around for a moment until spotting the man that has been yelling at her. His attempt to flee was swiftly terminated as Justine easily caught him much like a cat does to a mouse trapping him under her palm before gently lifting him up to her face. With her stomach far from satisfied Justine was being tempted to avoid seeing this man as a person, but instead as prey while handing control over to her most primal survival instincts.

Looking closer at the man trying his hardest to wiggle out from her grip Justine knew it was wrong to eat this person even if she was still starving. The man quickly seemed to realize how powerless he was to escape Justine's grip as he yelled in anger, “My son was sick and you God damn evil witch ate him!”

Upon hearing those words guilt inflicted far more pain than her stomach could dish out as a river of tears flowed from her massive blue orbs. Justine with an uneven tone replied, “It's just I am starving and didn't know what else to do.”

This answer set the man off as his anger officially went nuclear while he yelled, “I don't give a damn if you starve to death, spit my son out right now you God damn abomination!”

Every time Justine began to speak the man kept yelling at the top of his lungs to interrupt her clearly not interested in continuing the conversation. At first she kept a meek tone to try and be respectful, but anger soon swelled within her as she said cutting though his yelling with her projecting powerful voice,

“Look you better tell me where I can find livestock or else you can be with him inside my belly.”

Those words caused the man to cease his blind anger fueled yelling for a moment before he replied, “No way am I ever going to help the witch that just ate my son.”

Justine thought about trying to throw up the person trapped within her famished stomach, but she knew that would be a huge drain upon her body and forfeiting the deer she had eaten earlier was greatly undesirable to her. Regret instilled her mind as Justine thought about how backed into a corner she was now. When she had threatened to eat him deep down she was hoping that it was an empty threat, but now her hunger was getting the best of her mind as she began to roll out the pink carpet for this man in his early 40's.

Before moving him toward her watery mouth Justine hardly managed to glance at him as she said, “I told you I was starving and gave you a chance that you rejected so now I must eat you.”

Her conscience bombarded her mind while she slowly moved the enraged man toward her opening mouth waiting impatiently for his arrival. Justine knew this was wrong, but he was never going to work with her now and to her own shame she couldn't muster the will power to even attempt throwing up the mentally disabled person she had just swallowed alive. Thinking of Kevin Justine told herself she was eating to survive for his sake while her tongue licked the man screaming at her as he pounded upon her hand aimlessly.

Placing her lips upon the struggling man soaked from the rain it was easy for Justine to suck him into her waiting maw. With his feet still sticking out between her soft sealed lips she began to indulge in his flavor as she sucked gently on his body. While her stomach kept growling Justine purred and moaned while enjoying both his taste and struggle inside her mouth.

The man at this point was thoroughly terrified as he started to beg for her to let him out. Justine's only response to his pleas was her wet moist elastic tongue thrashing him around the confines of her pink cavern as she felt grateful she didn't have to taste blood, guts and heavy thick fur while eating. As she kept sucking upon his body the man offered less and less resistance each passing second as he found the hot fowl air in her maw to be hostile to his lungs.

Trapped in the pitch dark horrifying living cavern of Justine's mouth the man felt himself slide head first toward the opening of her impatiently expecting throat. He knew this was her swallowing him as he aimlessly flailed his arms around hoping to snag anything that might prevent his decent into her stomach. Whatever chance he had passed by in moments as he felt the surrounding flesh become much smoother as he was being encapsulated by the elastic muscles that were forcing him down toward her impatiently expecting stomach.

Rubbing her still hungry belly Justine felt her latest prey slowly slide down her throat as her mind greatly began craving for more. To her it was like fire ants were stinging her brain demanding she find a way to feed herself more. This truly was the definition of a guilty pleasure to Justine as she tried to sweep thought's of eating anyone else under the rug. Though her hunger was still painful Justine believed she could bare the painful sensation until she got back home and ate cattle to her fill.

Feeling the two passengers inside her belly beat upon the rippling walls of her stomach Justine felt ashamed as she managed to resist the temptation to find more people in the area to soothe her still ravenous hunger. While starting to walk back toward her home town Justine saw a cottage that instantly brought back her cravings and temptations as her stomach growled. Her conscience quickly stomped such thoughts out as she felt horrible about the two people she already had eaten that were clearly very much still alive in her stomach as they clawed as it's walls desperately trying to climb out.

Chapter End Notes:

 

After thinking it over for a few days I have elected to keep Justine as the only giantess in the story.