- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Law and order might not quite stay in tact as people find out a giantess is in town.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christina walking next to the dirt road while coming back from her parent's house after having a conversation to them about living with Kevin heard a voice, sending chills down her spine while hearing this rough tone tell her, “I suggest you come with me.”

She felt something grip her arm tightly from behind her. Upon turning around she could see the face of the buff looking man that then addressed her again to say, “I have been watching you for sometime and once I heard most of the watchmen have been killed I thought this would be perfect time to have you come over as a guest.”

This was no causal invitation, this man was threatening her and starting to make clear that he didn't expect repercussions for what he was going to do. Christina looked around desperately seeking for someone that could save her, but all she saw were trees, dirt and the dark clouds above. Before letting out a scream she felt her body being squeezed as the man picked her up.

It was more than clear to Christina that she was no match for him as he dragged her kicking and screaming until reaching his home a short distance up the dirt path. The reality of the situation sunk into her bones upon having been thrown onto a bed by the rough intimidating figure that had captured her. Shaking she said nearly crying, “Please I beg you, don't do this to me!”

The man seemed slightly amused as he asked, “Why shouldn't I?”

Nervousness bled though her tone as Christina said, “Because I don't want you to............ touch me.”

Those words only caused the man irritation as he quipped back, “ Alright just shut up and take it all off!”

Hearing a faint thud Christina hoping Justine was somewhere near by ran to the window screaming her friend's name desperately yelling for help. She only got to call out for Justine three times before being ripped away from the open window and forcefully pinned down by the man onto the bed. His grip upon her arms was much more harsh and caused Christina to feel pain as he said, “Now behave yourself or else this will hurt.”

Upon hearing those words Christina didn't dare to even put up a struggle nearly paralyzed with the fear of being beaten or even killed by her captor. She knew he wanted her to willingly take off her clothing, but she just couldn't believe this was going to happen to her as the shock she was feeling only grew. Every moment longer felt less and less real as Christina became desperate in trying to deny the fact this man was taking off his pant's to ready himself for when he stole her virginity.

The man that has kidnapped her started forcefully disrobing Christina himself growing impatient with her resistance to doing so herself. Hearing the thuds begin to intensify Christina saturated with the fear she was about to be violated nervously said asking, “Shouldn't we get out of here before the house caves in on us?”

Her hope to buy a few more moments were slashed down when he kept taking off her clothing and replied laughing, “It's nothing, besides our fun is just about to get started.”

Though the sound was similar to the earlier thuds this was much more intense and what followed was like thunder had split the ground shaking the house. The confidence on the man's face faded as he wondered what was happening. Christina hoped Justine had managed to hear her when she was screaming at the top of her lungs out the window.

A long rumbling roar that easily penetrated into the bedroom had the man detracted as he truly became worried about what was going on. Crack's quickly split the wood the ceiling was constructed from and exponentially raced across the brown surface before the darkened sky could be seen while the roof was parting from the frame of the house. Losing his composure he looked away from Christina who only had her underwear covering her body to see the very roof over his head rapidly showing signs of failure.

Terror soon nearly had the man wetting himself as he saw massive finger's lifting the falling apart roof up into the air before being thrown out of sight. Now that the view was unobstructed he could see a face bigger than a barn with long blonde hair that had rage burning deeply within her huge blue orbs glaring down upon him. He had heard of the giant girl and people said she was huge, but being able to rip the roof off of his home like a girl would to a toy house instilled a true sense of being a insignificant creature along with bone chilling horror in him at what she was going to do next.

Christina managed to push the confused and terrorized man away from her as she curled up in a ball still in shock and horror about what almost happened. Looking upwards she was never more glad to see Justine than right now in this moment. Even if she had become a monster in Christina's mind her giant friend just saved her from being violated against her will and maybe even saved her life.

The man could see Justine's massive hand coming in a mile away as he bolted out of the room looking for anyway out of being captured he could find. The thing of it was he knew there was no where to go, no where to hide. This girl was going to catch him no matter what he did, but his instinct for survival demanded that he flee with every fiber of his being. Leaving his home though the back door the man soon ran straight into a wall of finger's that easily dwarfed him in comparison attached to a soft massive hand.

Taking a mild amount of amusement in the man who tried to flee Justine grinned for a moment after having captured him within her grip. As she lifted him upward thought's buzzed around the confines of her mind of how this worthless horrible man that had tried to do such a traumatizing unforgivable thing to her friend should pay. The temptation to eat him began knocking on the front door of her mind as her stomach growled again nearly famished at this point due to her refusing to eat most of the day.

Before actually punishing him though she was going to give this man more than a piece of her mind. Clearing her throat Justine made her anger definite as she said, “Men like you should rot in hell, I couldn't want to crush every last bone in your body more if I tried!”

The man could feel her tight painful grip squeeze him upon finishing the last word she had spoken. Starting to beg for his life while trying to act clueless he said, “Please let me go, I didn't do anything wrong.”

Christina came out of the house looked up at her towering friend holding the man that only moment's ago was going to violate her body. She couldn't help feeling some satisfaction at his plight and deep down a part of her darkest desires wanted her giant friend to kill him even if it meant watching her eat him alive. Something she really hated and thought was truly disgusting, but he in her mind deserved it more than anyone else in the world.

Any guilt still lingering around in Justine's mind from what she had done this morning gave way to the fresh rage swelling up inside of her as she said with a harsh brazen tone, “Don't you dare deny what you were doing! For trying to rape my friend I am going to kill you and it won't be quick.”

That was much more direct than Christina expected and honestly for once she agreed with Justine that this person should face a very harsh punishment. Her conscience began pleading it's case to get her to say something that might stop Justine from killing this man, but she wasn't in the mood for mercy. Not after how afraid and horrified he made her along with the fact if Justine hadn't come he would be taking full unhindered advantage of her body and he had made it clear to her remorse was the last thing on his mind.

The man upon hearing those words that drove into his ear drums like the sonic booms of thunder became mindlessly frantic as he tried to pry himself free from Justine's powerful massive grip. His effort's were painfully useless and he knew she wasn't ever going to believe even for a moment he was innocent. Seeing her stark massive lips engraved in a pattern of a undeniable expression that explained perfectly well she had nothing but murder on her mind only compounded the terror infused into his bones.

His screams and struggling didn't really please Justine still greatly upset that her friend was assaulted and nearly violated by this man. The temptation to swallow him alive was growing, but looking down at Christina and thinking about Mark she just couldn't allow herself to kill him that way. With the way Justine felt right now even killing him ten times wouldn't feel like enough to get all of her anger out from her system.

Getting down on her knees careful to keep her eye's on Christina's location Justine came up with a way to terminate the man within her grasp. Planting her hand into the ground Justine used her long powerful finger nails to claw into the earth. Digging a sizable hole 15 feet deep to her was like that of a child digging a small hole in a sandbox.

Calming down the man wondered what was going on partly taking in a false sense of security on the hope the girl holding him captive in her hand like a tiny doll wasn't really going to kill him. His hopes soon gave way to fear as he heard her say clearing her throat upon retracting her hand from digging, “If you need to pray now is the time you evil man, because the maggot's are going to eat well tonight.”

His heart contracted harshly in fear for just a moment as it skipped a beat once he figured out how she was going to kill him. The man tried clawing and even biting into the massive soft finger rapped around his chest hoping he could if nothing else fall to his death instead of being berried alive. His desperate actions were only a fleeting nuisance to Justine as she then dangled him over the open pit between her finger's pinching his sides.

Doubt began to enter Justine's mind as she wondered who would she kill next if she allowed herself to do this. That same moment justifications poured into her mind telling her this man was truly evil and that she wouldn't need to kill anyone again after him. Then she asked herself if he was her father would she allow him to live and that answer was a swift resounding no. Justine knew now what she was going to do as she dropped the terrified man into the hole she had created earlier.

Upon falling into the bottom of the freshly dug pit the man sprained his ankle and tried desperately to use his arms to claw at the dirt that kept him sliding back down each time he made any progress upwards. Deep down he knew none of his effort's were going to yield results worth the struggle as he yelled, “Please I beg you in the name of God to spare me!”

Hearing those words didn't even slow Justine for a moment as she used her hand to brush the pile of dirt created from when she was digging toward the pit where the man was hopelessly trapped. With a slight grin on her face she dumped what to him was an avalanche of dirt into the hole. To Justine it was merely like covering a small hole she had dug not unlike she did as a child playing outside.

The last words he was able to quickly eek out before being berried alive more than 15 feet under were, “Damn giant Witch!”

Once the hole was mostly covered in dirt Justine choose to rest her bottom upon it as she looked at Christina who didn't appear to be upset with what she had done. Letting her friend step on her hand Justine couldn't help being worried that the man might have harmed her. Calming down now that Christina was safe and the man that had terrorized her was no longer a threat Justine asked softly, “Did that man hurt you Christina?”

Looking right into her towering friend's blue huge eye's Christina never felt more secure and glad to be in her hands now. Expressing genuine gratitude with a bright smile Christina replied, “I am fine, but if you didn't rescue me I don't even want to think about what would have happened. I honestly owe you a lot for what you saved me from.”

Justine was nearly going to cry thinking about how she almost didn't hear Christina screams for help. She tried to keep her mind focused on the fact she did hear her friend and took care of the man that had kidnapped her. Justine feeling highly grateful nothing happened to Christina said, “When I heard your scream I became worried sick. I made a mess out there trying to get to you quickly hoping nothing bad had happened to you.”

Taking the chance to look around her Christina saw the path of destruction Justine left behind going though the forest. This only compounded her thought's about what she saw Justine do to the people that attacked her. Christina was torn between treating Justine as the friend she knew or the monster she saw eat people alive. Pushing this conflict from her mind Christina tried to only express how grateful she is that she was rescued, but couldn't hide everything as she said while failing to keep eye contact, “I really am glad you saved me, it's just I don't know for how long I can keep the truth from my family about what actually happened to you.”

Thinking about what her friend said Justine realized it was unlikely the truth could be hidden from them for long and replied with a slightly firm tone, “Then don't lie to them, but you still can't let anyone tell Kevin about what I have done.”

Christina felt both anxiety and shame knowing she had told Kevin the truth already knowing fully well how upset Justine would be if she found out he had already been told. Nervously Christina managed to say, “I won't tell Kevin about what you did to those people.”

Looking at the fear she inspired into Christina's composure made Justine feel guilty as she tried to gently pet her tiny quivering friend in her hand on the back. Trying to comfort her Justine said, “Please don't be that afraid of me, we are still friend's even if I am a giant now.”

Those words seemed almost alien to Christina who felt divided about what exactly her relationship really was with Justine now. Christina questioned if this was still friendship that bonded them or was it more like a servant serving a master than being treated as a true equal. Deep within herself Christina wanted to believe that a part of the Justine she knew was in control now over the monster she had seen swallow people alive. Keeping this belief close to heart she replied, “I know we are friend's and that you care for me, it was all over your face when you ripped the roof off. I could tell you were worried sick that something bad might have happened to me and that's why I never want to see you forget who you are as my friend.”

While they carried on the conversation before going home John earlier had told his sisters what happened leaving them pale in the face soaked with shock and horror. He couldn't even imagine what their reaction would be if he told them Justine had swallowed people including himself alive instead of just crushing people. He believed it was best to spare them the horror of knowing those details that even caused him to feel fearful just by thinking about it.

As they slowly recovered from their shock his slightly younger sister Roxie while nervously moving her blond bangs away from her wet eyes asked, “What are we going to do if she comes back here for our cattle?”

Quickly with a firm tone John says, “Then she gets to eat them, because I care most about us being safe .”

Then Amanda his other sister and youngest sibling interjects, “How are we going to live here like this with a giant witch like her eating our livestock?”

He could tell they were filled with questions fueled from their shared anxiety of the situation they all were in and looked to him to lead what was left of their family. John though knew he was inexperienced and not fully prepared for taking on the role now demanded of him. Reality didn't care about any of that no matter what excuse or shortcoming he had to try wiggling out of it. Trying his best to project a fair degree of confidence John addressed them both saying, “We must stick together though this and not forget how our mother raised us. She was strong and would want us to be brave even if we are afraid. That doesn't mean to fight, but instead it means we can't lose hope or fall into despair.”

After hour's of conversation and trying to comfort them John couldn't help feeling like he fell short. He felt more powerless now trying to give his sister's hope than when he was trapped in Justine's stomach. Worse than that he was drowning in grievances between the echo of the horrifying memories and how far he nearly went to get revenge. John couldn't even eat the dinner Roxie made and crawled into bed hungry consumed with a deep abyss of grief over everything that happened.

Chapter End Notes:

-------------------------------------------------------

I am again wondering where I want to take the story next. I have come up with an idea to invoke the plot to create a 2nd giantess, but before doing so I would like feedback as this story might be better off with Justine being the only giantess.

Any suggestions and feedback are welcome as always.