- Text Size +

A boy playing near the river began hearing a thundering boom come from the forest behind him. Looking though the tree's he could see massive blood covered feet crushing whole tree's as though they weren't even there. They looked feminine and had a number of cut's on them. He remembered his friend insisting some giant witch had come to drink from the river yesterday, but it didn't make what he was seeing any less impressive.

He wasn't afraid even if that would be logical, instead his mind was purely struck with awe and fascination as he gazed upon Justine's approaching towering figure. It was amazing to him that she could likely easily carry him in her massive hand. He couldn't help wanting to find a way to interact with her. He knew this was dangerous, but he thought if his friend saw her yesterday and lived to tell about it she couldn't be that bad.

The titanic blonde didn't even notice him as she nearly stepped upon his nearly entranced body. Justine had come here only for one thing and that was just to satisfy her thirst. Coming to the river to drink was becoming a mundane task for Justine despite how the act disrupted the lives of anyone who needed to use the river in the area. The boy watched as she got down on her knees that rested on each side of the river as colossal creamy pillars that glimmered as the rays projected from the sun onto them.

Justine realized that cupping the water in her hands wasn't nearly as effective as just lowering her face directly into the stream of water to quench her massive insatiable thirst. Feeling her dry lips Justine was eager to begin as she planted her waiting massive lips upon the surface of the river. The inhabitants of this flowing aquatic ecosystem tried to flee as the titanic girl ferociously took in water though the unmatched suction power of her lips. All kinds of fish suddenly found themselves whisked away into a dark abyss as Justine sucked much of the river into her waiting throat to quench her thirst.

The people struggling inside Justine's stomach felt their world shift as they slid around not knowing Justine had just lowered herself horizontally above the river from her standing vertical position in order to drink. They then heard a loud wet stream of liquid pouring in. John found himself swept off his feet as in the disabling darkness the force of the entering liquid caught him totally by surprise. Other's screamed including his own mother while the vast elastic organic pit that contained them as pensioners filled up with water.

One man struggling madly to keep his head above the rising liquids yelled, “I can't swim, please help me!”

People within Justine's stomach all began desperately clawing at the walls of flesh trying to avoid drowning as the water kept powerfully flowing in. John then heard his mother scream as the man who couldn't swim was pulling her down while trying to gasp for air. Francis now was panicking as she was being dragged down into the mixture of acid and water by a man frantically desperate to avoid drowning from not knowing how to swim. John tried to find his mother, but though the echoing loud groans and thumping heavy heart beats coming from above he just couldn't find her. This situation was nothing short of total chaos with all seven people trying to avoid drowning in this massive organic dark pit that was working hard to slowly dissolve them.

After a while John couldn't hear his mother scream any longer as the man had dragged both her and himself down with his aimless panic. Their bodies now rested at the bottom of Justine's stomach having been cruelly violently drowned in total darkness. The cool water had eased the slight burning John had been feeling from the nauseating liquid that was being excreted from the walls of flesh entrapping him. His feet could no longer touch the bottom of the acid producing organ that enclosed him. Now John with the other's still alive were stuck swimming in a dark loud watered down acid bath inside this elastic titanic living sack with some air left to prolong there inevitable fates.

After having taken care of her thirst Justine looked into the reflection created by the sun's rays being projected into her eyes. She couldn't sideline her conscience any longer as she wondered what set her apart from her father after everything she has done. She has killed more than a dozen people in one day and had even partly enjoyed the act of doing so. Justine thinking about her actions quickly took it's toll upon her spirit as she wondered why God created someone like her.

The boy that had been watching nearby noticed how sad the colossal awesomely towering girl appeared as she gazed into the river. He desired to know what could have someone like her feel sad as he yelled asking up to her hoping to be heard, “Hey are you okay?”

Breaking from her guilt fueled train of thought Justine looked around until her eyes spotted the young boy that had called out to her. She felt horrible and honestly didn't want to respond. Looking down upon the young boy filled with wonder and fascination Justine spoke sadly, “Shouldn't you be running away from me the giant monster.”

Taking those powerfully spoken words into his ears the young boy replied concerned, “I don't think you are a monster. Though for a girl you are really tall and it looks like your hurt.”

Before placing her hand down next to the boy she asked, “Are you okay with getting on my hand so I can pick you up and hear you better?”

The boy looked at the massive soft hand resting in front of him offering a ride with wonder sparkling his eyes. Each of her fingers was much longer than he was tall and as he stepped on could feel the warmth the soft creamy skin released as her body heat escaped. After feeling comfortable in his footing the boy said, “Wow your hand is so big and warm.”

Very carefully Justine lifted her hand with the young boy standing on it. Using her eye's to take in every detail on his body she then said asking softly hoping her voice wouldn't be intimidating to him, “ What is your name little boy?”

By social reflex the young boy replied, “My name is Philip and I just turned ten last week.”

Even with the detraction of interacting with this young boy Justine hardly could keep herself composed as she said trying to cheer up, “That's funny I just turned 18 less than two weeks ago. Guess our birthday's happened close to the same time. I like your name Philip, mine is Justine.”

Noticing Justine's continuing sadness Philip asked, “Is there anything I could do to help with your cut's?”

It was sweet to Justine that the boy seemed to show such empathy toward her. Justine took comfort and a mild amount of amusement in Philip's offer to help. At the same time Justine still feeling people clawing at her stomach wall's made her feel somewhat awkward talking to the young boy who was unaware of what she had done. After taking a moment to gather her thought's Justine replied to then ask, “I will be okay, but thank you for asking. By the way where are your parent's?”

The truth was his mother had just told him he needed to do his assigned chores, but he had run down to the river to play instead. Beginning to lie knowing what Justine was getting at the Philip replied, “My mother at home said I could go play at the river all by myself without my older brothers today. Father though hasn't come home yet, my mother wouldn't tell me why he left so early this morning or where he went.”

Her heart began to sink as Justine feared she might have killed this young innocent boy's father this morning. Despite being afraid to know the truth Justine asks worried, “What work does your father do?”

She could see Philip's eye's light up seemingly proud of what his father does as he said cheerfully, “He catches the bad guy's working as one of the watchmen in town.”

Now Justine knew she was the monster that had killed this boy's father by crushing him or swallowing him alive. Tear's soon flooded her eyes as she put the boy on the ground gently. Before leaving Justine nearly choking up said, “I am...... sorry, but I need to go Philip.”

Going up river trying in vein to flee her crushing guilt that was eating her alive, Justine got down on her knees looking at her own reflection in the flowing stream of water. She quivered as she closed her eyes to pray quietly, “Dear father in heaven I am truly lost and if you haven't already abandoned me please help me, I don't want to be this giant monster anymore. This cruse by the devil has made me evil. I have killed people and eaten them for food because I have become a savage monster. Even though I should go to hell for doing such wicked things, I beg you Lord to forgive me for my horrible evil sins. I know their family's are going to miss those I killed so please God comfort them and give them peace. I don't know what to do anymore, so please I am begging you to change me back to how I was. This I pray in your name Lord, Amen.”

Nothing about the reality Justine was facing had changed even if expressing her remorse and grief gave her a touch of relief for a moment. Not the people she killed or her size was going to be undone. Justine knew she and she alone was responsible for everything she had done. The devil didn't force her to kill anyone, she made that choice on her own willingly. Justine knowing this truth could only sink deeper into her own despair.

Justine felt sick as she thought about the people slowly dying inside her belly. She could still feel them struggling and knew they had to be suffering in there. Remorse flooded into her heart as she placed her hand upon her belly. Looking at her blood covered feet only made her stomach feel even more unsettled as she realized each person she had killed had family's who would miss them. They weren't the monsters, she was.

They were just people afraid of what she might do and Justine realized they were right to be terrified of her after everything she had done. Those people had feelings just like she did, they had connections with others that cared about them and they had future's to craft out their life moving forward. Yet she murdered them and people like Philip would be left suffering for it. Justine now was on the verge of vomiting as her heart began to collapse from the overbearing weight of her guilt.

Realizing the chance to save the people trapped inside her stomach Justine quickly tried to stick her hand deep within her mouth hoping that her weak gag reflex might cause her to vomit out those she had swallowed alive. Not knowing that touching her uvula could cause the reaction she was looking for, her fingers crawled randomly deeply inside her mouth as she hoped to soon expel those inside her stomach. Then feeling a sudden strong contraction within her belly Justine knew she would soon be vomiting as she kept her head over the river close to the water's surface.

Trying to shield his eyes from the mildly burning liquid he was soaked in John felt soft ripply flesh begin to press against his body. He was now sandwiched between the folds of flesh inside Justine's stomach nearly ready to reject his presence as a guest. Next a great sudden force shot John upward making his own stomach tie up in knot's as he quickly ascended though the slick smooth flesh that enveloped him. The sounds and blinding light dazed John as he slid across Justine's tongue before falling into the river.

Coughing up the mixture of Justine's fluids that had entered his body John swimming in the river now polluted with acid yelled, “Thank you lord, I can breathe!”

Looking down at her vomit after taking a moment to recover from the unpleasant ordeal Justine saw two body's moving in the river that carried her newly expelled fluids down stream. Justine hoped to vomit the other's out, but her stomach refused to release any more of it's content's. So she reached down into the river to grab John's struggling body trying to swim while still in a haze from his long tormenting ordeal inside of Justine's stomach.

The watchman that found himself wading in the river after having experienced the hell of Justine's stomach didn't dare look up at her as he put every last bit of effort into getting out of the water. Then the moment his feet touched dry land he sprinted away consumed with the terror he had just endured not daring to even glance back even as he tripped a number of times due to still being slightly dazed from the high fall into the river.

Now being gently held against the space between Justine's breast John looked up to see her massive face covered in a layer of tears as she looked at him with her soft huge blue eyes. He heard her powerful yet concerned voice as she said with remorse saturating her tone, “I know it doesn't change what has happened, but I am sorry for everything I have done. I allowed my rage and fears to consume me. I didn't listen to you at all when you said people were afraid of me and only thought of myself. Even if you never forgive me, I am just glad that you didn't die and that I didn't kill you.”

Before hearing those words John was convinced Justine had become a full fledged monster. Now doubt entered his mind as he thought about how she must have felt. A man stabbed her in the neck while she was asleep and then she had to endure being cut into by a bunch of men attacking her legs while being shot at. Anyone would have been angry and she had trusted him yet he attacked her partly because she had changed in a way he didn't understand. He knew all of that and yet after what happened to his mother hearing her last screams inside his mind in a loop he couldn't accept her apology. John wasn't going to even reply as his anger over the fate of his mother that boiled within him wouldn't allow it.

The silence made Justine feel even more guilty as she looked at John who turned away from glancing at her face. She waited for a reply John wasn't willing to give as he kept his lips sealed bitterly tight. Parting her lips to speak again Justine says sadly, “Please John at least speak to me, even if you need to yell and scream at me for everything I have done.”

Enraged by his loss John breaking his silence yells, “My mother is dead inside your gut and you ate me! That hellish place tormented me and killed my mother when water came in. You are a damn monster, not my friend Justine.”

Those words cut deep into Justine's heart as she said shaking her head in tears, “I don't want to be a monster John, I didn't ask for this. I was afraid when those people attacked me and I was deeply hurt that you had joined them over me. It doesn't make what I did less horrifying and I shouldn't have eaten you or your mother. Still you attacking me hurt so much more than I could ever explain.”

John couldn't believe it, but he was actually starting to feel empathy for Justine despite everything that had happened. She was his friend in the past and they shared a number of secrets inducing a experience the both of them understood. Nothing hurt worse than having someone they care for stab them in the back. Yet in John's mind that is what Justine did when she swallowed his mother alive right before his eyes.

Nearly drowning in his own bitterness John looking down at Justine's exposed belly as though he could see his mother's body resting inside screams out, “You enjoyed eating my mother so much that it's far to late for you to be anything, but a damn monstrous witch Justine!”

Words were refusing to come from Justine's throat as she felt like the last possible chance to turn herself around was slipping away. Her fears and doubt's began creeping back in as temptation told her it was to late now to be anything else other than a monster. It was almost as though she could hear her father laughing at the monster he created as she struggled desperately to still believe a path to redemption might still exist.

Fighting her crushing guilt and the fear she was forever doomed to be a monster Justine with sorrow inflicting deeply in her tone managed to say, “I know what I did both of you was.............. unforgivably horrible. I would do anything to take what I did back, but I can't change what has happened no matter what I do or how badly I never wanted this all to happen. You don't even know how sick I felt when I realized that I had become so wicked that I enjoyed eating people and I hoped more than anything that when I threw up everyone I had eaten would come out alive.”

John didn't want to hear anymore from her. It was both enraging and painful to him for a number of reasons as his black and white view of her began to blend into a gray mess inside his mind. Calming down slightly he coldly replies, “If you even slightly honestly care about me still, then put me down right now and don't come to the house. Because after what you have done, forgiveness is the last thing on my mind.”

She knew the chance of reconciling their relationship was nearly zero as trying to rectify the damage she had done was impossible. Justine still felt the need to try as she gently placed John on the ground and walked into the forest fearfully wondering what will happen if Kevin finds out about what she has done. After a while she found a spot to sit quietly ashamed of herself while waiting for those still trapped inside her stomach to stop moving so she could go to Sarah's house and talk with her without having to feel those doomed inside her stomach while doing so.

Chapter End Notes:

 

What will John do and will Justine commit to trying to retain her humanity or give in to the darker side of her heart?