- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Is this going to be the punishment of John or become the fate of John chapter?

John felt slightly colder as Justine's towering figure cast a massive shadow over him. Francis then yelled, "She is going to catch you now, all because you wouldn't leave me behind like I told you to."

This was unbelievable to John as Justine was about to catch them both and all his mother could say was I told you so in a motherly nag fit. He wondered how on earth things could get much worse than having to carry his complaining mother while being chased by a giant girl furious at him for stabbing her. Soon John was likely going to find out as a wall of massive fingers blocked his path. Next he felt Justine's huge thumb clamp onto his back as her other fingers wrapped around his body.

Justine had them both within her grasp now marking the end of the fight as every attacker was dead, knocked out or captured. Looking over to the musket men she had mowed over with her arm earlier Justine began her way back to them as she kept her two struggling passengers within her firm grip. Francis with fear driving her tone yelled, "Please don't hurt my son, he only did what I told him to do."

The look on Justine's face was firmly cold ignoring Francis whole sale as she sat in front of the four men still unconscious from the fight. John had never seen this facial expression on Justine before. Something about it screamed she was burning with freezing anger that wasn't explosive or unpredictable. No this was getting much more calculated and detached. Making a walled in pin with her crossed legs Justine placed her captives inside knowing they had no where to go.

John again found his eyes looking into the opening between the beautiful captivating titanic girl's long enormous legs with illogical hormone induced wonder. Justine's facial expression changed again becoming softer as she reached for one of the men starting to sit up just awaking from the powerful blow he revived earlier. Eagerly her hand enclosed the confused man still dazed and dealing with a cracking spiking headache.

He didn't understand what was happening as he was being lifted toward Justine's massive watery maw that began to widely open. Her wet tongue was so thoroughly covered in saliva that while rolling out like a hot pink carpet strands of liquid dripped down from the fine tip of it. John felt the warm clear sticky liquid pour upon his body from above that happened to make it between the tight valley of her hill sized breast. He then looked upward after wiping his face seeing Justine's massive face appear fully ready to consume the man in her grip. Her stomach let out a loud long groan as it demanded more subsistence to digest.

With greedy haste Justine crammed the defenseless man deep into her drooling impatient mouth. He only saw the details of the giant pink cavern lined with yellowish tinted boulders for a moment before being sealed into total darkness. The man starting to understand what was going on frantically tried grabbing the slick lumpy surface below him only to feel his body slide downward unimpeded by his desperate efforts. Next she swallowed him hard hoping that would speed up his decent into her insatiable stomach. Justine's throat swelled to take the man in while passing his body though the smooth slick wet tube that led straight to her waiting stomach.

The two people trapped by her crossed legs could only watch in horror as they saw the flexing lump in Justine's neck disappear after going down past her collarbone. She wasn't even close to done yet though. Taking two men still unconscious from her earlier attack into her hand Justine tilted her head far back opening her immense mouth wide as she could and dumped them in like nothing more than garbage. After they landed inside the pink spacious cavern Justine sealed them in with her wet smooth lips. The sound of her stomach seemed louder this time as it growled requesting Justine to swallow the men inside her mouth.

One of the men inside Justine's jaw began waking up coughing in reaction to the hot moist thick air that reeked of death. He was completely bewildered by the surrounding environment as he felt his whole body sliding down the soft slick damp surface he was on top of. His vision was useless in this pitch dark wet space that seemed to be shifting under him. Still clueless to the reality of the situation all he knew is he didn't want to keep sliding as he dug his short finger nails into the slick soaked flesh that now was pushing him upwards pinning him against the elastic soft very smooth surface above him.

Both men stopped moving though as their body's seemed to squeeze into each other. Unknown to them Justine had just failed to swallow them both at once in her greedy hunger. The man who was awake feeling the other man who was still unconscious pressed against him yelled expecting at lest the other person here would reply, "Where the hell am I!"

Those words managed to reach Justine while other man trapped with him inside her mouth didn't respond due to being unconscious. Though amused with his confusion Justine wanted them both inside her hungry belly now. So while feeling her hunger pangs Justine bringing her head back down from how far she tilted it back began the process of moving one of the men away from the entrance of her waiting throat. Dazed from the chaos created from Justine's massive tongue moving both of the men around the other man began waking up. To his horror the next sound he heard was a man screaming mixed with a intense wet sloshing noise.

Thinking back to earlier when the giant girl had eaten that one man he quickly put things together. He was inside the giant girl's mouth and what he just heard was a man being swallowed alive. The man remaining in Justine's mouth frantically tried finding a way out of the living deadly trap he was in. None of it mattered though, her demanding open throat welcomed him just like it had welcomed the other man moments ago as the massive strong slick tongue pushed him against her soft plate. Now he as well began his decent as her powerful walls of flesh kept constricting around him while squeezing his body though the tight smooth tube that encapsulated him. While feeling the two men fighting hopelessly on the way down to her growling stomach Justine eyed the last musket man laying on the ground still clearly unconscious.

Acting more slowly this time Justine carefully lifted the defenseless unconscious watchman off the ground leaving his musket on the ground. She looked upon his body closely watching for movement, but Justine began to think he might be dead. It made what she wanted to do somewhat easier as she used her fingers to place the man upon her waiting tongue.

At this point John was totally appalled at what Justine had done. She was practicing cannibalism while not even showing a sign of remorse. Not only that but she looked nearly thrilled when swallowing human beings alive. It was truly a horror to behold as he watched Justine play with the unconscious man inside her mouth allowing his head to come out between her plush lips for only a moment before pulling the body back into her massive wet pink cavern just like he was only a toy now to be her amusement.

The thought keeping John most terrorized was the prospect she would be swallowing him alive next. He wouldn't stand a chance inside Justine's enormous mouth with a forceful monstrous tongue that could overpower every last fiber of his being without effort. Then once in her belly John didn't know what would really happen other than his death, but didn't want to find out as he watched the towering colossal girl readily swallow the man she had been playing with inside her mouth. This was the only time he had seen the bulge created in Justine's throat by the person passing though it not flex at all. As the lump fated John guessed he must have already been dead.

Justine smiled as she felt the latest person she swallowed begin struggling moments before entering her stomach. Then looking down at her two guest in between her crossed legs Justine remarks, "That last guy took a while, but he woke up on the way down my throat."

This enraged John as he yelled, "That was a man you just ate damn it. Don't you dare act like it doesn't matter, eating people is a horrible disgusting sin you damn monster."

Anger swelled within Justine as she snapped back saying, "You have no right to talk about disgusting sin as you betrayed me by trying to send all of those people to kill me. If anyone was the monster here it was them trying to kill me. I was just trying to survive when I ate your cows, but what you have done to me can't be forgiven and now I am going to make you pay."

What happened next caught John off guard as he was carried off the ground by massive fingers that had pinched the sides of his body. He felt sick as the massive hand entrapping him within it's grip swiftly came up to Justine's huge burning with rage eyes that were almost ready to cut him in half this very moment. She was boiling with festering anger as her lips parted to allow her wet tongue to lick the left corner of her mouth. Francis couldn't keep fear from pouring into her mind as she watched the titanic girl take pleasure in teasing them about being hungry.

The grin on Justine's face broke Francis's last bit of resolve as she looked in the massive blue orbs glaring down upon her. Francis held captive in the firm warm grip of Justine lifted her head up as she pleaded crying, "I made John do it, so please don't hurt him. I would get down and eat dirt begging you not to eat my son if that's what it would take."

Hearing those words gave Justine a great rush as she felt the reality of the power she had overwhelm her mind. Now Justine had quite the craving to find out if Francis would actually consume dirt as she placed the terrorized woman back upon the ground next to her dirt covered massive foot. The power to get someone beg this pathetically was becoming intoxicating to Justine as she said laughing, "I might spare him if you eat the dirt off my foot. I am fairly hungry though so you better choose quickly."

Francis was horrified as she stared at the dirty massive blood stained foot that belonged to the towering monstrously huge girl that just threatened to eat her son. Getting on her knees while crying so much the tears soaked half of her face Francis leaned into the dirty flesh that smelled strongly of fresh blood. Shaking with fear and disgust to her bones she greatly hesitated before planting her lips upon a chunk of blood covered dirt that had stuck to the giant girls foot. Taking the repugnant brown disgusting red stained dirt into her mouth nearly made her regurgitate as she tried eating it.

John felt his heart sink as he watched his mother eating the dirt off Justine's massive foot. This girl had reduced his mother from a strong proud woman to nothing more than a pleading desperate insect willing to consume the dirt from the bottom of someones foot. He could barely keep his tongue in check as he watched the humiliating degrading act unfold.

Justine never thought Francis would actually try eating the dirt off her foot. She fully expected the woman to complain, but seeing this angry egoistic woman grovel so pathetically gave Justine chills as she realized how terrifying her size must truly be. It was nearly enough to change her mind, but Justine knew there was no way she could back down now. Not after they had tried to kill her in her sleep.

The bloody dirt infused with the powerful scent of blood, guts and sweat from Justine's foot was far too revolting for Francis to swallow as her stomach began to expel it's content's along with the pile of dirt inside her mouth. After recovering some from vomiting Francis got down on her knees begging with tears soaking the flesh of her face as she said, "I ate dirt just like you asked so please I am begging you to let him go."

Feeling her heart waver Justine questioned what she had done despite the painful wounds inflicted upon her legs. The pain still stung her as she looked down upon the woman begging for John's life. Hate soon flooded into her heart as she thought about how John was someone she invested trust in before she became a giant. In fact their relationship was to the point Justine would have been willing to call John a great friend. He clearly didn't care about any of that though as he led people to attack her. This led to thoughts of revenge and justice swarming her mind as she lifted John's mother off the ground.

Looking into Justine's huge eye's of filled with renewed anger Francis feared the titanic girl that held a tight unforgiving grip upon her body might swallow her alive soon just like the others she saw earlier. Waiting anxiously for a reply to her desperately made pleading Francis intently listens as Justine speaks with a stern powerful bitter tone asking, "When you attacked me, I cried out hoping you people would stop trying to kill me and if I couldn't fight back I don't think you would have stopped to spare my life, so why should I spare his life or yours?"

This question left Francis speechless as John said with guilt, "It wasn't my plan to kill you, but people are afraid of you. We don't know what you will do and what caused this to happen. Please Justine, lets find a peaceful way to settle this instead because you aren't a killer."

Feeling the people fighting for dear life inside her stomach and the fresh blood on her feet Justine realized John was wrong. She was a killer and at lest part of her had enjoyed it. This moment became chilling to her as she said, "No John your wrong, I have been killing to live. How do you think I deal with my hunger at this size?......... I eat livestock and right now people, with your mother being next because she needs to pay for turning you against me."

Shortly after Justine had spoken a powerful lasting growl released from her stomach as it still wanted more to digest. Fear froze Francis as she couldn't process the words Justine had just spoken though her mind. Francis had been trying to avoid it, but now heading toward Justine's opening mouth reality smashed into her like a car crash. This enormous girl was about to stick her whole body inside her mouth to be nothing more than food for her demanding stomach and there was no one on this earth that could save her from this horrifying fate.

Watching Justine move his mother toward her open waiting mouth extending the pink carpet for it's arriving guest John yelled, "No, please don't do this Justine!"

The screams of the woman were pointless as Justine placed her body upon her massive tongue. Francis finding herself about to be pulled into the wet maw of this monstrously large girl frantically yelled, "Kill me if you must, but please don't hurt John!"

The wet massive pink platform Francis tried crawling on retracted into Justine's mouth much faster than she could move away from the dark misty cavern that was eagerly waiting to suck upon her body. She could only watch as the light from the sparkling sun faded before abruptly being cut off once Justine sealed her soft massive lips shut and sealed her within this hot dark damp enclosure. The air felt heavy, hot and nearly suffocating as she tried to breathe inside Justine's mouth.

Enjoying feeling the more tender flesh of a woman inside her mouth Justine began putting suction pressure upon Francis's body. No matter how much force she used her hands and legs couldn't push back upon the powerful enveloping tongue that was sucking the taste of her flesh off her whole body. Justine grinned at John who began mindlessly begging for his mother's life nearly becoming incoherent as he did so.

Francis clawed at every surface she could touch in the darkness trying to find some way out of this living breathing death trap that imprisoned her and treated her as nothing more than candy. She coughed up the saliva nearly drowning her as she tried gaping frantically for air. Francis then felt the suction pressure greatly increase as she began sliding at a downward angle. The slick lumpy surface below her had tilted and for a moment she was crammed against the flexible soft smooth surface above her.

As he felt Justine's hand lower his body toward her neck John wondered what she planned on doing next. Looking at the spot where Justine's throat met the back of her mouth John saw the surface begin to flex. His blood ran cold as he was nearly close enough to touch the massive neck that now was taking in a brand new passenger. John could hear his mother's muffled screams though the wall of warm flesh that divided them. This scene was unquestionably horrifying as he then was pressed against the lump in Justine's throat containing his mother.

Christina couldn't handle what she was seeing as she vomited onto the tree that provided her with cover. It was bad enough Justine had crushed people, but after seeing so many people get swallowed alive her mind just couldn't take it. This all was like a living nightmare to her that she was watching unfold before her very eyes.

John's state of mind was blank shock as he was brought back to Justine's intimidatingly massive face once his mother had landed into the stomach of his towering captor. In Justine's mind that woman deserved to be swallowed alive as she had turned John against her and caused him to betray her. Part of her though couldn't help thinking about how far John's mother had gone to protect him.

Then despite what she had said before, Justine didn't want to kill John even if she was burning with anger. He was someone she had cared for and even though he had stabbed her in the back part of her felt conflicted. A thought then cornered her thinking as it tempted her. John was never her friend, he never really cared as it all must have been a lie and if she let him live he would surely led a 2nd attack against her. There was only one way to handle this. She had to swallow him alive to make him pay for ripping her heart out by destroying her trust in him when he tried to kill her.

Before she began moving John toward her mouth Justine began shaking as she wondered if she could really kill him. Somehow though Justine began to move her arm closer to her face. Beginning to part her lips Justine dangled John over her opening mouth allowing her misty warm breath to wash over him. He stared blankly into the massive wet abyss that was now waiting patiently for Justine to drop him in.

The six people inside her stomach were really starting to make their protest well known to Justine, smiling to herself for a moment realizing how thoroughly she dominated them as they struggled hopelessly to escape being slowly dissolved in the vast dark organic acid bath that contained them. She then managed to settle the moral conflict being waged inside her mind once she convinced herself that John would have killed her even if she had been the one begging and pleading for her life. Nothing he has said or could say now would cause her to change her mind. Justine was set on doing this and she wasn't going to allow her doubt's swelling up from her heart prevent her from making this man pay for betraying her.

After enough of his shock had passed John cried as he yelled with fury, "You evil witch, why did you have to eat her?"

Justine feeling hurt by those words despite everything that happened lashed back saying, "Because being stabbed in the back by someone you trust hurts worse than being killed by your worst enemy. When you led those people to kill me, you became a traitor and that is the most evil thing a person can become."

Her patience was wearing thin as she then dropped John into her mouth. She decided to leave her lips parted though wondering how he would react to being the 7th person to enter it today. John's fear of this place griped him to the bones as he had seen others including his own mother enter but not come out again. With the sun light peering though Justine's wet massive lips John could see nothing but pink wet flesh and huge teeth with a yellowish tint that could easily crush his whole body. He couldn't even stand as the slick surface below him kept shifting and the air coming in though Justine's lips only made his current reality more chilling. He even noticed to his own horror some cow bones waged between some of the spaces of her massive teeth.

John's sight was stolen from him as Justine's lips sealed shut. In short order the soft wet surface below him pressed his body against the hard though smooth roof of Justine's mouth. He wasn't just going to let her do this, he wasn't food. John enraged kicked and screamed with all of his might against the pink wet snake that kept him pinned in place. His struggles were completely useless though as Justine pushed his body over to her cheek as nothing more than her toy. It wasn't long before he was being thrashed around and then pinned under the massive wet overpowering tongue that resided in this putrid wet cavern. John felt sick as he had by this point swallowed so much of Justine's saliva involuntarily.

Justine then swallowed as the saliva had greatly pooled inside her mouth while keeping John pinned under her tongue. Her stomach's hunger pangs were asking for John as she then dug his body out to get him in position toward the back of her throat. When Justine was about to swallow John she felt her bowel movements pushing quite a bit of pressure inside her body. Looking around she thought it would be interesting to keep John as a passenger inside her mouth for a while longer as she began looking for a spot to expel the solid waste demanding to come out.

As Christina hiding behind a tree watched Justine walk into the forest she ran back to the house nearly falling apart. Justine was a gargantuan man eating monster and now it was confirmed in Christina's mind that no one could stop her giant friend. This fact only compounded her fears as she served Kevin breakfast hardly able to keep herself together. Kevin waking up to breakfast Christina made knew something was wrong, but when he asked she declined to say anything as he ate growing concerned for her.

Chapter End Notes:

 

And that is why attacking a hungry giantess isn't wise.