- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Law enforcement might be walking into more than they are able to handle.

 

Brad had never expected to not only be pinned against a bunch of chewed up cattle meat, but drown as a torrent of cool liquid had entered the tight organic chamber he was hopelessly trapped in. Despite his best frantic effort's he couldn't move to stop the violent downpour of cool clear liquid from being forced down his throat, nose and mouth as Justine had been taking the water in the river to cure her thirst. He knew this was his miserably pathetic end, to drown in what his titanic gorgeous captor had drank after having watched her expel what she had been drinking earlier. It wasn't long before the raw force of the relentless stream of water pouring down from the opening ring of Justine's stomach ruptured Brad's lungs resulting in his swift though painful death. When Justine had laid down to sleep his corpse began dissolving in the vast pool of partly digested meat to later be flushed into her large intestine during the middle of the night concluding his fate to be nothing more than nutrients to maintain Justine's vast enormous body.

As early morning came with the light from the sun rising to glimmer a reddish tint above the mountainous horizon a group of men gathered as they had planned last night. John carried his freshly sharpened sword with the watchmen as his mother trailed behind the group of a dozen men with a pitchfork. The hunter meanwhile couldn't quit displaying his meek and poor stature as he kept mostly to the rear of the men.

Coming to the house Kevin and Christina were sleeping in one of the watchmen said, "I don't think the blonde girl you told us about is here."

Annoyed John replies, "Of course Justine isn't actually going to be in the house, she is far too big to fit in there."

The lead watchmen then interjects, "Stop with the tall tales of giants and follow me around back to see if she is around this place or not."

Francis behind the group of men to express her frustration with the dismissals of what she knew to be true yelled, "It's no bloody tale that girl is a giant monster that ate my cows for dinner."

It wasn't long before John looking carefully in the distance could see the outline of Justine's colossal body resting upon the ground sleeping. Once he pointed it out the watchmen began bickering among themselves until their leader cleared the air with his tone of firm unyielding authority when he said, "That out there is a abomination and we are going to kill it. Men this town must be protected from such evil even if that means our death."

This was not the reaction John hoped for when he asked the watchmen to help, but his mother was delighted as she said, "Yes, we need to send her to bloody hell where those evil powers came from."

As the group began walking to Justine's massive sleeping body Christina hearing the commotion caused by the people that had been arguing near the house pulled herself out of bed. Looking out one of the rear windows she could tell they were all armed. For a moment Christina wanted to run down and beg them not to hurt Justine, but in remembering James she couldn't find it within herself to plead on her friends behalf. Quickly putting on clothing Christina made her swift exit out the rear door way that was still broken after Justine had tapped it with her long massive finger.

Trying to trail the group armed to the teeth carefully Christina begins to hear a different sound than the birds that were starting to sing and the wind washing over the trees. She knew what this sound was and it turned her spine into ice. It was deep and chaotic echoing though the plains. This marked they were getting close to Justine now and with it the sound of her loud growling unsatisfied stomach.

Not wishing to follow any closer Christina took shelter under a nearby tree hoping deep down in a dark corner of her heart that group of people heading for Justine would kill her. Still watching Justine's enormous exposed body sleep so gracefully as her chest rose and fell with each breath it was hard for Christina to side with people attacking someone in their sleep. Most of all Christina wanted to make sure she didn't die as she kept her body pressed firmly against the tree to avoid being seen. Christina knew right now she was acting like a coward, but her fears were stronger than her pride so right now only staying safe mattered to her.

After John noticed Christina's figure for a moment before she had hidden behind a tree he says, "I think someone is following us."

The lead watchman replies, "That doesn't matter, this giant abomination before us is what needs to be killed."

One of the youngest watchmen no older than 20 nervously asks, "I don't think I can attack such a beautiful girl in her sleep, can we please just try talking to her instead?"

Placing a heavy tone of stern authority in his voice the lead watchman says, "This isn't a debate or request, we are going to kill this giant girl to protect this town and everyone living in it."

Looking upon Justine's massive peacefully sleeping face John could only feel guilty as he followed what the commanding watchman ordered. Before long the group surrounded the body of the enormous girl who was a landscape made of mountainous curvy flesh that was supported by strong monstrously massive bones. Four men in a firing line stood at a distance with muskets while the rest had blades, a pitchfork and the hunter had his longbow.

It was truly a sight behold as Justine rolled over on her side nearly crushing one of the men that had gotten a little too close to her body. John now facing her exposed belly button head on wondered how she could sound so hungry after consuming 5 whole cows last evening. Near Justine's barn sized face one of the watchmen couldn't help walking up to the flesh of her cheek and reaching to touch it. The heat being emitted from the smooth warm flesh seemed to comfort the man as he stroked this massive sleeping beauty's cheek.

Seeing Justine's face react slightly to the touch of one of his comrades a watchmen near the massive girls neck panicked as he drove his long sword into her firm flesh. Quickly Justine lifted her upper body from the ground fully awakened by the sharp jab into her neck. Feeling the sharp pain from the cut on her neck Justine's overpowering voice boomed, "Ow.......... Who did that!"

The four men holding musket's then opened fire upon Justine as she rubbed her eyes. One shot hit her in the hand still covering her eyes trying to extract the yellow crusty stuff that had formed naturally overnight. It stung as the ball of lead managed to strike a nerve just under the skin in her hand. The other 3 shots hit her flat toned belly only managing to break a few dead layers of skin before being stopped by her firm flesh.

Justine hearing the gun shots and feeling the spiking pain from her slightly bleeding neck flinched as memory's of her past rushed to the forefront. She was under attack being assaulted by a whole group of armed people. Now realizing what was happening Justine knew one of her worst fears had now manifested into reality. Before she could react a number of men used their swords to pierce into her legs while the hunter shot his long bow toward her face only to see his arrow deflect off the surface of her smooth cheek leaving behind a minor non-bleeding scrape upon her skin.

John was now one of the men terrified for his life as he stabbed his giant friend in her massive warm leg. Her flesh was thick and firm as he struggled to thrust his long sword deeply into the toned thigh before him. A glass breaking scream could be heard as Justine's projecting booming cries forcefully pile dived into his ear drums. The pain nearly stunned him as he was left with a nasty headache in the aftermath of Justine's powerful high pitched screams of pain.

Thoughts rushed though Justine's mind as her heart rate jumped to light speed thinking about the man that had stabbed her in the neck as she thought he could have killed her if he had managed to cut deeply enough. This was now truly a terrifying horrible morning as she was blanketed in freshly cut wounds while waking up starving right away. To top things off she was sore from how the cold hard ground treated her body sleeping upon it.

Crying from her fresh wounds Justine yells, "Please..... stop hurting me, I am not a witch."

Hearing her loud projecting cries the lead watchman before charging toward Justine with his sword states boldly, "No, you are a witch who must die for the practice of magic that has turned you into a abomination."

Turning her head to look around at the men attacking her body Justine's almost paralyzing fear converted to deep burning anger. She wasn't going to be the suffering victim any longer. Growing with mind blistering rage Justine swiftly brought her fist down upon one of the men that had stabbed her leg. His body didn't stand a chance as it was annihilated by the force of her massive strong arm ramming into the ground. All that was left was blood as the rest of his remains couldn't be seen having been compacted into the dirt.

Getting onto her feet and standing up fully Justine yelled, "I won't be the victim anymore!"

Feeling a small metal blade drive into her foot Justine easily lifted it up over the man who had attacked her and casually placed it upon his body. He tried to cut the underside of the massive dirty foot, but before he knew it his sword was level with the ground as the soft smelly surface began putting pressure on his body. Feeling his ribs begin to crack as Justine's huge warm dirt covered foot enveloped his body with it's firm flesh he bit his own tongue in the powerful reflex to the nearly limitless pain he was experiencing. It wasn't long before Justine felt the man under her foot crunch as she allowed her weight to bare down on him leaving the compacted grass under her painted red with the man's bloody remains.

Seeing a man flee Justine bent over reaching down with a rage fueled swift movement to pluck his body off the ground. She remembered this man from the woods before, he was the hunter that begged her to leave his dear alone. Staring at him Justine said with a harsh judgmental tone, "I allowed you to keep your deer despite my starvation and now you take part in attacking me. No good deed goes unpunished I guess, but at lest in your case I won't make that mistake again."

Before the hunter knew what was happening Justine shoved him greedily into her watery mouth. She had awoken ravenously hungry and was going to use him to give her hollow stomach something to work on. Starting to get used to swallowing people Justine easily worked the struggling mans body toward her waiting opening throat before unceremoniously sending him down her gullet. Justine licked her upper lip as she felt the man beating upon the inter walls of her moaning stomach fighting against his inevitable fate.

Nearly everyone had taken a pause when they had seen this towering bomb shell hot blonde swallow a man alive right before their unbelieving eyes. John with his fearful mother behind him yelled, "Stop this Justine, you aren't a monster!"

Just barely managing to understand what John had said Justine only felt the last passages of her heart close and reboil in anger as she said, "You people are the monster's attacking me."

Remembering the men reloading their muskets Justine with her vast stride ensured she didn't give away any more time as she closed in on them. Their faces quickly turned pale upon looking up at Justine's massive face that displayed a wide devious grin looking down upon them. One of the men managed to fire his musket just before Justine bent down to begin her attack. It didn't deter her in the slightest as she swept her arm in one strong powerful stroke that knocked the four musket men out cold. With three dead and four out of action the lead watchman began feeling his fight or flight response overpower him as he started a mad sprint for the forest.

It was effortless to Justine as she made a few steps over to the commanding watchmen fleeing in terror from her monstrously huge figure. Something then struck into the rear of her sole causing Justine to grit her teeth. A fellow watchman had swung his sword with all the strength he had to defend his commander. This act swiftly cost him his life as Justine backed her foot over his body and with a crunch ended his existence under her massive warm wiggling toes. From there it only took one simple misplacement of her foot to level the lead watchman's body into ground leaving him only as a lifeless corpse to be food for the worms.

Christina still watching nearly felt like she was going to throw up due to how intensely sick this made her seeing Justine brutally slaughter the nearly powerless men that had tried attacking her. If Christina doubted Justine's size gave her great power before those doubts were literary killed with each person her towering monstrously huge friend sent to the grave. What she has been watching wasn't a battle, but a one sided massacre committed by her massive enraged hungry friend. Christina closed her eyes tightly as she began to curl up in a ball with her hands over her face hoping this wasn't really happening.

Justine then spotted two men back to back yielding swords seemly careful to keep them pointed upwards. If she was going to crush them they were going to make her pay, but she still charged the frightened men and devoured the pain as she felt their swords penetrate the fleshy surface over her foot when they lashed out. Gritting her teeth Justine had taken in the pain as she knocked them over and quickly moved to crush them before they could lift their swords back up. Upon lifting her foot up from their unrecognizable bloody remains she grinned realizing how easily she had killed so many strong men under her feet like bugs.

Out of the people that had come to confront Justine only two were still alive and able to currently fight. John and his mother Francis at this point were running for their skins like a bat out of hell on crack cocaine. His effort was pointless as once Justine's massive ocean blue pulsing eyes locked onto John his fate was sealed. Clearing her throat Justine said enraged, "I am coming to get you John."

Francis in her reckless sprint inspired by Justine's terrifying words tripped on a sizable rock and twisted her ankle. John turning back saw his mother crawling on the ground as Justine's approach took up more of his background view. With a dash he began trying to reach his mother before the rampaging titanic girl got to her.

John dropped his sword when he got to where his mother was so he could carry her. The towering monstrously powerful girl got closer by the moment as she made her wide stride toward them as John tried picking his mother up. Francis as John was going to pick her up yelled, "Just run away son! You can't get away carrying me, now go!"

Starting to lift his mother's body off the ground John replies with a firm tone, "I won't leave you here, we are getting away together or not at all."

Trying to take off sprinting while carrying his mother quickly burned his knees out as the weight of his mother's thin body took it's toll upon him swiftly. Justine at this rate wasn't even going to need effort to catch up as her foot steps slowed from a modest sprint to a normal walking speed. The sound of her roaring belly only intensified as she closed in on John. Putting every last fiber of his leg muscles to work he painfully kept up a fast running sprint as he held on to his injured mother. Their hope of escaping Justine's wrath was on life support now as her shadow was nearly casting over them.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next update should be after New Years.