- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Might be the last chapter for a while.

 

As Justine looked at the setting sun, Brad was cramped inside her active stomach with it's convolutions and contractions as it poured acid upon his body. The raw mush of cow meat didn't leave him with much room as he was sandwiched between the partly digested meat and the elastic wavy rippling wall of the organ that slowly oozed with burning liquid. Compounding his plight was the chaos of sounds produced by her deep thumping heart beats along with her lungs sucking in air from above him while the rest of her digestive system growled endlessly from below.

He was desperate to climb out of this dark fowl living cell that tormented him, but without his sight he couldn't even tell where he had come in from. Coughing though the hostile hot fowl environment Brad yelled while pounding on the firm wet wall of her stomach, "I am not food! Let me out you damn witch from hell."

Petting her belly Justine enjoyed his pointless struggles as she began her trek back home. It felt like she had gotten sweet tasting revenge against her father all over again and it was truly a euphoric exhilarating experience to Justine, extracting so much desperate fear from her victim before swallowing him alive. At this point Justine didn't have pity for Brad as he was guilty of a number of disgusting acts. Besides to her people were taster to eat whole than having to chew up the raw meat from large animals. One thing that did cause her to consider the moral weight of her actions was the fact she chose to eat him despite not being more than mildly hungry thanks to the cows she ate. Justine knew she was going to keep what she had just done a secret between her and Brad who soon would be taking it with him to his grave.

Meanwhile Christina inside the house was talking to Sarah who after waking up still couldn't wrap her mind around what had happened to Justine. Mark leaving the girls to discuss among themselves left the house to get back to his own home. While her eyes wondered around the room Sarah said, "When Justine returns I need to apologize for how I reacted earlier. She is my best friend and yet I couldn't get over it."

Not wishing to see her friend feeling guilty Christina replies, "It's only normal to be afraid and shocked when something so unbelievable happens. As her dear friend I am sure Justine understands why you fainted."

Cheering up Sarah says, "I can't wait to hear how her day has been, it must really be amazing to look at everything from so high up."

Her remarks about height sent a chill down Christina's spine as she remembered how uneasy being carried by Justine had made her so high off the ground. Trying to keep a smile painted on her face Christina replies, "I am sure it's been interesting, Mark told me some things while you were still asleep."

With very small quakes entering the house Christina knew that was caused by Justine as she went outside with Sarah. It wasn't long before Justine's towering figure could be seen in the distance. Once Justine had gotten fairly close she bent down to say softly, "Sarah I am glad to see you. Sorry that I scared you earlier as I know this change that happened to me frightens people."

Sarah nearly cried as she said, "I am the one who wanted to apologize for hurting your feelings, I know the last thing you wanted to see was me being afraid of you. Becoming a giant must be frighting for you and yet I was the one who allowed fear to overcome love. I feel completely ashamed and hope you can forgive me."

Placing her expansive open palm before her two normal sized friends Justine warmed up by Sarah's words replied, "You always know what to say and that's why I don't think I could ask for a better friend than you Sarah."

While Christina and Sarah stepped onto Justine's soft warm platform being offered at the pub in town John was on his 4th drink of rum. The man tending the bar laughed as he asked mockingly, "So when do I get to meet this giant cow eating witch?"

With intoxicated fueled anger John replied, "It's not a damn joke, Justine is huge and I don't know what to do. We can't lose any more cows without risking the whole farm going under."

Then a man entered who clearly was a mess, his clothing was torn up and his expression engraved upon his face looked like he thought the world had ended. Sitting down near John he began telling his story despite the fact no one asked him to do so, "I know not one person in this place is going to believe me, but when I was heading home after having killed a deer some beautiful blonde girl ran to me. This girl was huge and I don't mean she was fat. No she was thin as bones and taller than any of the trees that were crushed by her feet when she walked over them. She demanded that I give her my deer to eat. I tried shooting her with my bow, but this girl laughed it off once she had me in her hand. I thought for sure she was going to kill me, but she didn't. I don't know why, but we need to do something before this evil giant witch hurts someone."

The bar tender's face grew slightly pale as he said, "Okay John that's funny getting someone else to tell stories of giant witches, but the joke is over you got me."

With a quick snap John replies, "It's no joke, Justine is a giant and that man must have seen her too."

One man sitting at a table nearby overhearing most of this chips in, "If we have a real witch of some kind then the pastor needs to know."

Then springing out of his chair a man who works as one of the towns watchmen says firmly projecting his voice, "We aren't going to have a witch burning here in this town. What is going to happen is I will take three men with me to this woman's house and get to the bottom of this cow theft business."

Nearly incoherent the deer hunter that had encountered Justine earlier says, "That isn't..... going to work against.............. that giant wit-ch...... they would surely d-die. It's going to take a whole army to fight ............ her."

Adding on to what the hunter said John speaks with urgency, "If we are going to confront Justine and need to fight her we are going to need more people."

The watchman took a moment before he said, "We aren't going to send an army, but I can get more men to join me tomorrow morning and together confront this young woman about the crimes she is being accused of. I would like both of you men who have witnessed her acts to join me and because it seems one of you knows her personally to show me where she lives."

Some time passed as the men went over the details and the hunter was very reluctant before agreeing to come along. When John came home and told his mother of the plan to confront Justine she said, "I am coming with you and hopefully when those fools actually see that giant witch they will kill her."

He understood his mother's view point, but replied sadly, "Justine is someone I have known for some time, I don't want to kill her mother."

Enraged she says, "John you are going to grab your grandfathers long sword and slash that giant whore with it until she is in hell where she belongs."

John's mother Francis was an attractive brunette 37 years of age, but her heart had a massive deep dark void always waiting to lash out at anyone who opposed her. Despite his protest John knew he couldn't refuse her and agreed with what she said. He only hoped that after this was over he could forgive himself for what he was going to do tomorrow.

As other's were plotting against her Justine wished Sarah a safe trip home as darkness began to fall with the sun slowly dispersing from sight. Christina had in this time asked Justine to sleep away from the back yard due to her loud snoring keeping her and Kevin up last night. It was embarrassing to Justine that merely sleeping near the house out back had caused her friend and even her own brother so much hassle last night with the sounds she made.

Seeing Christina enter the house after putting her back down Justine felt quite thirsty and made her way toward the river nearby. Getting down on her hands and knees on each side of the flowing water Justine planted her dry lips upon the water's surface hastily slurping up the cool clear liquid into her mouth that readily directed the stream down her waiting insatiable throat. A poor old woman beating clothing on some rocks seeing this massive giant young woman treat the whole river as her own personal drink to quench her thirst fled in terror after having burned the unbelievable image of it all into her mind.

Remembering the man she swallowed earlier Justine wondered if he was dead now as nothing had tickled her from inside her stomach for some time now. A tinge of regret entered her mind knowing her main reason for eating him wasn't his own actions but because his person reminded her of the father that had raised her. Then thinking about returning home Justine realized she couldn't personally wish Kevin a good night's sleep. It nearly crushed her heart for a moment knowing the reality of her current size combined with Kevin's disability meant their relationship was going to be distant.

Trying her hardest to keep this depressing emotional reality suppressed Justine finds a spot a fair distance from the house near the forest to sleep after having satisfied her thirst at the river. Justine felt good resting on a stomach that wasn't ready to eat her alive from the inside out despite how rough and cool the dirty ground was. Slowly but surely Justine drifted into a fairly deep sleep exhausted from hunting and the stress the situation being a giant placed her in.

Chapter End Notes:

 

I am nearly going to run into a huge number of forks in the road of where I want the story to go.