- Text Size +

Justine had eaten a total of 5 whole cows before leaving the farm with Mark riding in her open palm as they talked on the way to her house. Meanwhile Christina had just began cooking dinner after explaining to one of her brothers where she was. With a loud knock on the front door that made the door seem almost hollow she rushed to answer whoever had come to the house. Once enough of the person could be seen to determine their identity as she opened the door they yelled, "Why did you leave home last night and not return without telling us. Your father was worried sick and here you are cooking dinner as though everything is fine."

This was Christina's mother that had just unloaded her grievances and made very clear how upset she was. Feeling guilty Christina apologetically replied, " I am sorry Mother, last night a lot happened. Justine's father had run away and she needed help taking care of Kevin because something had happened to her."

Her mother still upset replied, "What happened to Justine that made her unable to handle being alone one night with Kevin, because your brother didn't tell me much."

This question really left Christina in quite a tied up pickle as she didn't wish to lie, but at the same time didn't want to be called a liar after explaining Justine was a giant now. Withdrawn Christina waited a moment before cautiously replying, "That is hard to explain because I don't think words alone will help you understand what happened to Justine. She would prefer if I didn't tell people and wants it to stay a private matter."

Being tolerant though not satisfied with that answer her mother said, "I guess it's a sensitive topic so I won't ask for more detail's, but you can't stay here overnight. We will allow you to come here and visit to help out, but your still expected to help your younger brothers and sisters with daily tasks."

This was a fairly reasonable response and normally Christina would agree. Normally was the key word here, nothing about Justine's change was normal nor was it a good idea in Christina's mind to allow Kevin's care to be less than excellent. While keeping the dark possible outcome in the the back of her mind Christina replies, "Mother I intend to marry Kevin and begin a new life with him."

This left her mother suspended in her own thought's for a moment before she said, "You can't marry someone like that. Justine and the person she one day marries should be the one's taking care of Kevin, not you."

It was true Christina had an attractive body and could easily find someone more successful than Kevin to take her hand in marriage. This choice she was making though wasn't because of foolish love, but of cold unsettling fear that seemed more logical to her each passing moment. She just couldn't tell her mother the truth. Instead Christina's lips moved to lie as she said, "I love him with all my heart and couldn't even think of leaving him now. I know you won't accept how I feel, but I am asking you to let me make this choice as a young woman I am not the little girl I was."

Her mother wasn't scammed by Christina's remarks as she raised her voice when she replied, "Are you lying to me Christina, because this doesn't seem like you at all. Falling in love this quickly with a guy like him who you would need to take care of like a baby instead of a grown man. That isn't how I raised you and it's not proper for a lady like yourself to give away your heart so easily."

Growing hostile Christina responded, "You have told me what is proper all of my life. This time though I want to do something not because it's what you or father want's from me. I want to be happy and make this choice based on what my heart desires instead of what you tell me I should do with my life."

Upon taking some time to cool off her mother replied, "I don't believe this Christina, it's just not like you at all. Expect me and your father to come talk with you about this matter later when some of this foolishness of yours has hopefully gone away."

Watching her mother leave like that left Christina with a odd feeling as she never expected to say something so bold to her own mother. At this point she also questioned how much of her actions were fear driven and where her developing feelings for Kevin began. Just as she couldn't see her mother any longer Christina spotted Sarah Justine's best friend whom she as well held in high regard. At first Christina felt happy to see her until thinking how she would react to Justine after her huge change in size.

After inviting Sarah into the house she helped Christina make dinner. Thinking upon the likely outcomes of trying to explain Justine to Sarah it seemed best in Christina's mind if Sarah found out by seeing her when she came back from hunting. Kevin alone in his thoughts couldn't help feeling left out of the conversation the girls were having in the kitchen as they cooked.

Sarah began to notice one of the cups on the table behind her slightly vibrating. What followed was a faint thud that barely could be heard. Christina then said, "I guess Justine is coming back now."

Confused Sarah replied asking, "Just what do you mean by that?"

Every cup and plate set on the table had been jolted though still left in tact as one more louder much more defined sound cut though the walls. It only became more intense as time when on until Sarah found herself clinging to Christina's arm trying to pull her out the house now wholly shaken and rattled by Justine's causal walk toward the structure they inhabited. Sarah jerking on Christina's arm once more said nervously, "The house might fall apart if this doesn't stop. We should step out for a while until things settle down."

Embracing her frightened friend Christina patted her gently on the back as she said, "Please don't worry the house is built well. Now if we go outside you need to be ready to see Justine and how she has changed okay."

Pulling away from Christina's soft embrace Sarah replies, "Yes lets go outside and find Justine."

This reaction dumbfounded Christina's as Sarah didn't even ask what she meant by change. Going though the rear broken door way Sarah stepped outside enjoying the fresh air. Christina looked toward the forest easily spotting Justine's figure that contrasted greatly against the much smaller trees that bent to her very presence. It was always funny to Christina that Justine and Sarah looked so much alike as though they were twins due to both sharing blond hair along with many similar body features.

Until yesterday they were both even the same height. Clearly that isn't the case anymore as Justine's towering presence made both Christina and Sarah figures seem insignificant compared to her awe imprinting stature with the height to almost reach the sun and the size to level buildings with causal ease. Sarah's eyes soon met the horizon of the forest landing on Justine's impossible existence that she couldn't comprehend.

Christina looked over to her friend Sarah overwhelmed with shock at what she was seeing. To Sarah her eyes must be lying as what they screamed to her was impossible and couldn't be true. Justine was stepping on whole huge trees and breaking them under her as though they were only twigs. The blood in her veins felt like it was draining rabidly from her body as the reality as she knew it was fracturing apart inside her mind.

Suddenly Sarah collapsed from the pure shock induced by the sight of Justine's fantastic prodigious figure. In a rush Christina's hands moved to check on her friend knocked out cold from her own denial of reality. Feeling tingles throughout her spine Christina knew Justine was right behind her, towering into the clouds above.

Justine seeing both of them bent down to get a closer look while being careful to not let mark slip out of her hand. Christina turned around after checking on Sarah to the sight of Justine's massive body covered in purple marks. She knew how those were inflicted and for a moment felt guilty over her past inaction. While Justine watched towering over her Christina said, "Sarah will be okay, it's just she fainted upon seeing you like this Justine."

Disappointed Justine replied, "When Sarah wakes up and is ready to see me like this, please let her know I want to speak with her."

Now that it was daytime Christina could fully appreciate the size difference between herself and that of her friend Justine as not one body feature of hers found shelter under the cover of darkness that had existed last night. Looking at Justine's toned strong legs Christina could only feel dwarfed knowing that with one foot step from her friends foot upon her body she would resting forever within the earth below her feet. A flash panic nearly overtook her mind as her eyes stared at Justine's belly remembering that was where James met a slow death. Christina adverted her fixated eyes from Justine's abdomen upwards toward her massive emasculate face.

The posture of Justine's smiling face almost caused Christina to fall into denial of what she had seen last night. The deeply ingrained memory's of her friend using a woman as nothing more than candy to suck on inside her mouth before swallowing her whole. The way Justine had effortlessly slurped James into her wet cave sized maw. Then seeing the lump created on Justine's neck when James entered her esophagus as he fought against being processed by the digestive ecosystem that pulled him downward into his final resting place. After seeing the flexing bulge disperse under Justine's collarbone Christina remembered how red her massive cheeks had become.

Those burned in memory's refused to fade away as she looked up at Justine and a man being carried by her hand. Christina had met him before a number of times in town and knew his father though her own parents. Mark was someone Christina almost wanted to court, but her mother said she could do better and that it's not a woman's place to make the first move. Despite her own feelings Christina had always managed to keep her distance from Mark until now where Justine gently placed him on the ground right in front of her.

Flustered Christina replies clearly agitated, "Mark you shouldn't look at her like that, it's indecent and shameful."

Embarrassed nearly out of his mind Mark replies, "Justine can't help being naked and I don't mean to ever disrespect her by staring, it's just amazing this has happened at all."

Giggling Justine finding some amusement in her friends reaction says with a soft relaxed voice combined with a serious undertone, "Now Christina be nice and Mark watch your eyes or I might need to teach you some manners."

Still holding onto Sarah's unconscious body Christina asks, "Mark can you help me carry Sarah into the house?"

Before helping Christina carry the girl who clearly had a weak constitution Mark replied, "Sure"

Feeling pressure building inside her bladder Justine interjects, "Thank you for taking care of Sarah. I will be going into the woods for a while to take care of private matters."

As Mark helped Christina carry Sarah he asked, "Why did Justine seem so eager to leave?"

The answer was obvious to Christina as she said, "You should know even girls need to pee right."

While Justine found a spot fairly deep in the woods to swat down and begin releasing the pressure inside her bladder a man hid behind a tree not able to believe his own lying eyes. This situation couldn't possibly be real thought the man upon gazing up to Justine's towering impressively captivating beautiful figure. Her smooth firm breast could easily level his home due to their massive size. Even if this girl was normal sized she was well endowed with a nice rack in the excited man's mind as he couldn't help feeling attracted to the giant blonde girl that looked around with her soft blue eyes before slowly bending her knees.

All this man had planned on doing was going to the river to fish and while on his way this girl whom can't be explained with any known enlightened teachings had disrupted his travels with her mere intimidating awe inspiring presence that made even the towering tree he took shelter under feel inconsequentially small compared to her. Looking at Justine's dirt covered feet he could only be impressed with the power they had in knocking full grown trees over with every foot step she made. The imprints her feet left upon the ground could easily fit five or more whole men in them.

Staring at her immense figure invoked fear as he thought how easily she could kill him. It wouldn't even need to be intentional as just a few missteps could end with him deep within the ground he stood on as nothing more than a small red stain on the arch of her foot. The face of this colossal girl had the man nearly doubting his own sanity as it entranced him with how smooth it's features were along with how softly her huge blue eyes glimmered from the sunlight.

The sound that followed was that of a raging waterfall caused merely by Justine's doing what came natural to her in releasing the yellow liquid that had been slowly mounting pressure in her bladder. The way the ground was painted and the mangled trees below the giant girl blended into the mans mind as he couldn't help feeling terrorized with amazement at the spectacle before him as mighty trees that had been crushed under this girls foot now were nothing more than a spot for her to unleash a torrent of dark yellow fluid with a stark stench that flowed over him as warm liquid begin to pool into a large pond.

Coughing as the reflex to the fowl smell washing over him Justine happened to spot him as he was bending over sticking out from the tree that had hidden his body from view. Embarrassment felt like it was wrapping around her tightly as she thought about what he had seen. The worst part is she wasn't even done yet as the golden waterfall still kept flowing while this man watched her lustfully and afraid at the same time. Seeing the huge glare in Justine's massive ocean blue eyes the man turned around and begin his terror fueled sprint hoping with every fiber of his being she didn't catch him.

His hope was confirmed to be in vein as he saw giant fingers suddenly wrap around his body. He knew this was it, she had him and there was nothing he could do about it. Being brought to his massive captors face his only wish now was to survive this encounter. Justine's overwhelming embarrassment converted to anger as she spoke invoking a tone of a staunch harsh statement, "Who are you and why did you stare at me while I was peeing?"

Shaking in cold blooded fear the man being held in her tight firm grip replied, "My name is Brad and I never intended to stare. It's just I can't believe this is happening at all."

This answer wasn't satisfying to Justine as she snapped at him saying, "So that is why you indecently looked at me with those lustful eyes and couldn't at the very lest look away while I was peeing. No Brad I don't think you sincerely made a mistake like that. Instead I think you are in love with your sexual immorality and worst of all you remind me of him!"

Inside Brad's mind he wondered who this guy was the titanic girl was referring to and feared bad news was coming for him quickly. Desperate to defend his actions Brad blurted out his reply pleading, "Please forgive me for my sins, I wasn't thinking and I couldn't help but to be taken in by your captivating legs."

He couldn't believe what just came out of his mouth, he had effectively told her he really was a pervert. Looking at her flaming eyes glaring into his body roasting him with his own terror, Brad knew something was going to happen and it could easily be the end of his life right here right now. Justine had heard all she needed from this man who embraced his own immoral act and confessed he was guilty. Brad was a shameless gutless perverted man that should pay for his sin in Justine's mind and she knew just how she wanted punish him.

Watching her lips part as she extended her elastic wet hot pink tongue confused Brad as he wondered why Justine's mouth was opening so widely. She didn't respond to what he had said and the anger expressed on her face was replaced with something else he couldn't quite put his finger on. Being dangled over the bumpy reddish slick flesh just waiting for his arrival made Brad realize what was going on.

Before he could speak Justine dropped Brad onto her tongue that rolled up around his body shortly afterwards. He was covered in her saliva and the flesh of her soft moist strong tongue that slowly reacted into the dripping wet maw that had glazing strands of clear liquid that were like pillars attaching themselves to the roof of her mouth. The sight of the setting sun began to fade as Brad was pulled deeper inside the closing jaw of his captor. Justine's lips sealed him in tight as she chuckled feeling him squirm frantically.

Justine didn't plan of swallowing him when she placed Brad inside her mouth, but thinking more about how shameless he was it didn't feel like just teasing him would be enough punishment. On a deeper level Brad was the around same age and build as her father. It didn't matter much to her at this point that he wasn't really him, she needed this to feel like that man was getting justice a second time.

While sealed in this dark hot moist cramped soft cavern Brad could only think of his family. He had been cheating on his wife for years with a much younger woman and now trapped inside the mouth of a giant attractive girl death was likely coming soon. His struggles were pointless and any hope of survival was cut off when Justine's lips shut out every last bit of light when they closed together.

As Brad rested on the large relaxed tongue and took in the fowl thick misty air washing over him he spoke quickly whimpering, "God please forgive me for what I have done to Amelia. I should have never slept with Windy and would take it back if I could. Please God just take care my family."

After his spoken repentance Justine's tongue pressed him upward pinning him tightly against her hard plate. Next Brad heard a loud gulp as she had swallowed the saliva that had pooled at the entrance of her throat. Justine had heard what he said clearly wondering she should do. Then as Justine relaxed her tongue Brad found himself resting for some time in the pitch black darkness of her maw while she thought, (His wife would be better off without such a man, but if I do this what about the rest of his family. They really shouldn't have a need for such a worthless man. One so much like my own father, Brad likely gets drunk and beats them too like he did. People like him can't be trusted at all and killing him should be justice. I think what want to do is why this happened to me, to punish the people others can't touch.)

Allowing her lips to part Justine slowly used her fingers to pull the soaking wet horrified man out of the damp pink cave that had imprisoned him. Clearing her throat Justine with a cruel mocking tone said, "So you think repentance after years of sin is going to save your skin. Oh sorry, but justice has other plans and when I eat you it's going to feel good when you tickle me while going down my throat into my belly. You should go well with the cows I had earlier as a little bite sized meal before going to sleep."

Being dangled in the angry terrifying monstrously huge girls hand above the mouth that had just threatened to devour him alive Brad frantically begs crying, "I know what I did was wrong, but please I beg you in the name of God don't kill me. I don't want my sons and my daughter to lose their father."

Brad couldn't help to but to scream in pain as Justine in a angry reflex dug into his right leg with one of her long strong finger nails. Justine's heart was burning with anger as she said, "Is that all you have to say for yourself, that you know years of betraying your own wife is wrong. It's disgusting, it's vile and you are a evil man who doesn't care about anything but yourself even when you try making it about others."

Being called evil despite what he had done felt unfair to Brad as he shaking with fear spoke, "I really do care about my wife, my children and don't want them to grieve when I am gone. Please I am begging you for the love of God believe me and spare my life."

Slightly calming down Justine said still boiling with anger, "Because I am feeling merciful I will give you a choice, show me to where you live and confess to your wife that you have committed adultery and if she forgives you then I won't punish you. The other choice is for me to eat you right here and now so choose wisely."

No matter how ashamed Brad felt about having to confess to his own wife that he slept with a younger woman behind her back he didn't want to die. Still in pain Brad yells, "Yes I will show you where I live, confess my sins to my wife and swear on my life to never so much as look at any other woman."

With a more questioning tone Justine sternly stared asking, "Even though I am a giant that you hardly know that just threatened to eat you, your willing to trust me enough with where your family lives even though I might kill or eat them for all you know?"

Brad didn't think about the question at all as he was desperate to avoid death. His only thought right now was to submitting to whatever she wanted under the terrifying thought of being killed. It only took mere moment's before he said looking into the big blue fierce eyes of the towering girl that had total power over his very life, "I don't have a choice if I want to live so yes I will do whatever you want."

This was truly a pathetic coward she had in her grasp willing to do whatever it took to avoid dying. Brad failed the morality test Justine had come up with to prove he wasn't the man she believed he was. It didn't matter now what else he said, she was going to swallow him whole and alive. No one could stop her and she wasn't going to let this perverted coward live.

With a stark grin on her face Justine harshly said, "You are a coward willing to risk your whole family just to save your own worthless skin. All you are good for now is food."

His begging, pleading and thrashing around didn't prevent Justine from sticking her long wet tongue out from her opening giant mouth. Brad quickly yelled short pleas begging the titanic girl to spare his life but Justine no longer cared what he said. She ensured to give Brad a long powerful lick with her dripping wet lounge that brushed against his body with it's bumpy soft slick surface. Though he was already soaked from his last visit inside Justine's mouth this only gave him goose bumps as with every passing moment this girl took more pleasure in his terror. Before shoving Brad head first into her waiting mouth Justine remarks with a grin, "You taste hairy like my father did when I ate him. Please make sure you struggle a whole lot in there little man as I really enjoy it when someone tickles me from inside my belly."

Finding himself deep within Justine's hot fowl massive maw again Brad wastes no time trying to crawl back out. His effort proved useless as the elastic tongue dwelling this pinkish cave pressed him against the hard slick roof of the living huge trap he was confined inside of. Beginning to suck on his struggling body, Justine giggled fully enjoying her acts of torment upon the small powerless man inside her mouth. The sound of her playful reaction boomed inside the wet tight space Brad was stuck in. What followed was Justine's moans as she sucked harder on his whole body fighting to escape her huge tormenting wet pink snake like appendage.

With his head facing her waiting throat Justine began to press Brad's body up against her soft plate. He began to feel his head rushing downward as he slid toward the eager impatient wide opening. Before fully entering the soft wet constricting tube made of fleshy walls Justine again swallowed, this time much more harshly letting out a sound that powerfully projected throughout the surrounding forest.

Pleased with his struggling as he battled the tight forceful constricting rings of her esophagus Justine giggled with delight. This was like getting revenge a 2nd time against her father and she loved every moment of it. Brad for every meaningful propose was her father in Justine's mind as she felt him fall into her elastic digestive compartment. Her stomach upon receiving the new occupant released an air pocket that resulted in Justine burping as she then said as a memorized reflex, "Excuse me"

Looking around she laughed realizing no one else around was there to hear her excuse besides the guest inside her stomach. Licking her lips Justine wondered how she would control this growing desire of hers only compounded by how disgusting it had been to chew up the bigger deer and cows to fit down her throat. Justine didn't want to create a habit of eating people, but thought if the person was bad enough she could justify eating them to help keep her hearty appetite in check.