- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I don't know if I'd call it "gory" but it becomes something from this point on.  You've been warned.  

David's jaw dropped, as deziree walked into the artificial sunlight. She was gorgeous. His mouth gaped as he took her in. She had shoulder length wavy dark red hair and red lipstick to match. She was classically beautiful with high cheek bones and an upturned nose. Her blue eyes were penetrating.



The ground quaked with every heavy step she took, as she strutted into the arena, the crowd losing their mind with applause. Judging from a distance David calculated the all the men in there with her, came up to only the bottom of her calves at most. Calves that were wrapped in the straps of the stylish brown gladiator sandals she was wearing, The flat bottoms protecting her "perfectly pedicured feet" as the blonde had so accurately described.


Her toes, the big one being as big as his head, were painted an elegant red, which worked perfectly with her pale complection.


David felt the pressure of "her magic" increase as she strolled around the edge of the arena, waiving at her tiny admirers, even going so far as to blow the little emperor a kiss.


He knew he had to withstand it, as the pressure built. Unfortunately, nobody had warned another new man to his right. As the giantess neared him in her entrance circle, the force became too much, and it looked like he was physically shoved face first into the sand, his screams of terror becoming evident amongst the cheers and chaos of the colosseum.


An irritated look appeared on Deziree's face as she came to a stop behind him, blocking out the sun. The crowd became silent, whether or not the giantess had willed it, or it happened naturally, David didnt know.


She put her hands on her wide hips, waiting as the man continued to scream. In the blink of an eye, at a speed that didn't seem possible from somebody so big, she silenced him with a stomp. The ground shook so much that David almost stumbled out of formation.


The man's body disappeared from view, buried into the sand as her sandal twisted on him, the sound of bending armor and snapping bones somehow finding their way up from under it.


Not lifting her foot, she used the gap created by the flattened man to enter the center of the circle formed by the other slaves. As she stepped off of him, blood soaked sand was flung into the air, spreading and landing some distance behind her.


"Holy shit!" David said under his breath.


His knees began to feel weak and an overwhelming sense of dread came over him. For a moment, he considered just giving in to the pressure she was emitting.


"Stay calm boy!" The African whispered to him, continuing to stare straight ahead.


David gawked at the massive woman before him. Around her hips, a gold, armor style pleated skirt was failing to contain her bountiful ass. Her cheeks were on full display, swallowing her thong between them. They swayed and jiggled as she moved.



Higher up, her monumental cleavage. A gold bikini top struggled to contain her proportionately huge breasts. No type of armor adorned it. Her midriff was bare. She wasn't thick, but had a sexy amount of pudge to her. David might have been attracted had she not just snuffed out a human life under her feet a moment before.



"Do any more of you tiny little fucks think you're going to fuck up my entrance?" Deziree said to the men, challenging any one to make a peep.


There was nothing but silence.


"That's what I thought! And because none of you regulars told that little asshole to keep his mouth shut, you guys only get 11 today." She said, looking around her, reading their faces for any trace of defiance. She found only fear and loathing.



After a moment, more horns sounds, and the crowd turned to the emperor. He wasted no time with a fancy introduction.


"Let the games. . . .BEGIN!" He cried, and was met with an uproar of applause.


A sly smile formed on Deziree's lips as she got ready to have her fun. The African had stepped next to David, and leaned in.


"Take note" he said, motioning to Deziree's right foot as she dug her toes into the sand.


With a flick of her ankle, she kicked up a cloud of sand, which caught the 3 men in front of her by complete surprise. They began to cough and hack while they clawed at their eyes, trying to remove the sand. Deziree just laughed as the closed the distance with a step.


She raised her arms, receiving a wave of applause, before she lifted her foot and hovered it above the man in the middle. With a wiggle of her toes, she stomped down hard, letting out a small grunt of exertion.


A cloud of dust and a shockwave of energy pushed from under her foot, knocking the men on either side of it to the ground. Deziree chuckled as she twisted the toe of her sandal like she was squishing a cigarette butt. A moan of ecstasy escaped her lips.



As all this was happening, the African caught his attention.


"Stay close." He whispered, as he began to run to their left.


David looked around as the other men from block C had begun make moves as well The blonde was keeping his distance, out by wall, waiting for what David didn't know. The older man and the soldier were running to meet up with the African.


Deziree stepped off of the the man, revealing a pancake of guts and armor. As she looked at it she let out another moan and her nipples hardened. She loved every part of this.

Next she crouched down, grabbing the remaining two men, one in each hand. They dropped what weapons they had as they were scooped out of the sand, the lower two thirds of their bodies engulfed in her hands, leaving only their heads and arms free.



She eyed them, a terrifying grin on her face. One man had taken to pounding on her fingers with his tiny fists, the other still fought to get sand out of his eyes. Without warning she began to squeeze both of them.



By this time, block C had fully assembled. They huddled, keeping a close eye on Deziree, as they layed out the plan.


"Ok," the older man said. " we need everyone up to a foot tall, get those coins. Jessie, (he said pointing to the soldier) try to get 1 and a half or 2. Spread out but support each other."


With that, they split up and prepared to take on Deziree.