- Text Size +

David really didn't know how he fit into the plan, but he spread out and watched what the other men were doing, getting his first taste of the size coins.


As he looked on, the African ran though a coin. It disappeared, and to his astonishment, the African grew 1 and a half times his original size.


The other men from the block began to do the same, snagging coins as fast as possible. Across the arena, Deziree was finishing with the two unfortunate souls.



She continued to squeeze, watching their faces turn colors as it was impossible to breathe. The man in her right fist was the first to go limp. She shook him roughly, making sure he was gone. His arms flailed loosely.



Rolling her eyes, Deziree searched the crowd. In the upper rows, she saw watch she was looking for. She took aim and with perfect form, she shot the little man basketball style, sending him crashing into a lone wooden vendor cart. The body smashed the cart to splinters, taking out the vendor as well.



"Yes! 3 pointer!" She called out, the crowd eating it up.


David found himself frozen in place, focusing on Deziree as she gave no regard to human life. A pit formed in his stomach.


"New guy! Get a move on!" The older man screamed.


David looked up to see that every one of the men from his block was now twice his height.


"Shit!" David said as he ran to catch up.


He sprinted to the nearest coin, running through it. A strange sensation hit him, an odd tingle as he felt himself grow.


"Only one more!" The African shouted to him.


David thought it strange to limit his size, but he soon found out why it was a good idea. A younger, long haired slave from the other block ran on the other side of the arena, collecting coin after coin, his height building, until eventually he was waist height with Deziree.


The man got bold, deciding to try to save his block mate, and stepped up behind her. By this time, all of block C had gained the desired height, and just looked on as the spectacle unfolded.


The man, who had opted for no armor or weapon, reared back and threw a haymaker into her left butt cheek. It jiggled briefly from the punch, before clenching as Deziree turned to face him.


"What the he- Oh. My. Gosh! Look at you! You're so cute!" Deziree shrieked, not even the least bit intimidated.


"Pu. . .put him down." The man said, suddenly unsure of himself as he was face to face with the massive red head.


"Who him?" Deziree said opening her fist and letting the limp man lay on her palm.


The slave instincually reached for him, but as soon as he did, Deziree squeezed her fist shut, bending and folding the tiny man awkwardly.


"Oops! My bad!" She said with a smirk, tossing the body aside. "Now then."

Deziree bent at the waist, her cleavage swaying into view. The man stood frozen in place as she memorized him with her tits. As he stared, he never saw her raise her hand, bringing it back over her heard.


David could only watch as Deziree delivered the most vicious slap he'd ever seen. She came down with it like a baseball pitcher, her wide palm connecting with his whole head and the man spun a complete 360 before hitting the sand, his head bouncing off the ground.


As she watched him write in pain, Deziree did something that shocked him, and sent the crowd into a frenzy. Moving to stand over the man, a foot on each side of him, she reached behind her and slowly and sensually undid her bra.


The rest of block C seemed unimpressed as she let it fall to the side, revealing the massive pair of pale breasts. Each one was bigger than the man's head, and combined, they might have weighed just as much as him. He didn't get time to enjoy them though, as she lifted her left foot and placed it on the side of his head.



The man struggled against her sandal, pushing up on the sole, but not making any headway. She held him on the verge of crushing his skull, his cries and moans fueling her lust. Her hands ventured slowly to her turgid nipples, and she stimulated them with light pinching.



David was in shock as the giant woman had her way with the poor soul, but was broken out of his sex goddess induced stupor by the voice of block C.


"And three. .two. .one." They all said together.


As they got to one, the man Desiree had under foot began to shrink and shrink. She lifted her foot from him and just watched. He shrank until he passed his normal height and ended up at about the size of her big toe.


"That is why you do not gather too many coins." The African said calmly to David. " do not learn the hard way."

Deziree gazed at the tiny man for a moment.

"Well, I wasn't finished, but lucky for me, I have plenty of other nice boys to have fun with!" She said cheerfully and with that, she made sure to step on the little slave as she made her way over to regard block C.

The ground began to shake as the giantess made her way to them, stopping a little past the center of the arena. David took a few steps back, but looking around, no other member of block C even moved a muscle. They all just stared coldly at her.


"Well, well, well. . . If it isn't block C and friends." Deziree said, crossing her arms under her massive breasts, causing them to look even bigger.

"You know, everyone says you guys are the best to ever play colosseum, so. . . Why is it that every Thursday, I still have to scoop every last one of you out of the sandbox like dried up cat shit?" Deziree asked, giggling to herself.


"Every Thursday?" David thought to himself. He was about to ask the African what she meant, but Deziree spoke again.

"What? None of you have anything to say today?"

They said nothing.

A look of frustration crossed her face.

"You guys can't just give me the silent treatment! You know what I can do to you.!" She said, raising her voice and stomping her foot.

As she got more upset, the wind began to pick up, and a blast of sand stung their faces.

"Is this. . . .is this about your little friend eddy?" Deziree asked, an evil grin appearing on her lips.

The African casually lifted his spear and hurled it. The giantess moved her foot back slightly and the spear missed her by inches.

"Really Oddy!?" Deziree asked, more annoyed than angry.

The African "Oddy" as she had referred to him, just continued to stare.

"So that's what this is about huh? Because I broke your buddy? You guys know I get carried away sometimes!" She argued, defending her actions.

The block began to laugh, but David could tell it was one of rage at the woman's audacity.

"So you guys think that's funny? Well not as funny as what I made little Eddy do for me the other night. . . .for hours!" Deziree shouted at them, trying to get a rise. She began to play with her erect nipples again at the thought of it.

"Can we just get this over with already? I'm missing out on my power nap!" The blonde said, yawning, a smug look on his face.

It immediately pissed Deziree off.

"Ok you little shits! Because of Sebastian, I'm going to wipe you out hard and fast! With any luck, you'll wake up just in time for the next colosseum, where I'll take my time with you, really make it hurt. And. . . And there will be no support block either! Just you and me. . . .FOR HOURS!"

Deziree's face was red from getting worked up. David's heart began to pound as she began to close the distance.