- Text Size +

Chapter 2
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

    "We're home, Drew," Miranda said. "Are you still ok? While she had been driving she was a little distracted, so she was not aware of what her tiny husband had done. Andrew had repositioned himself to be right by his lovely wife's pert, tan nipple. Drew's response to her question had been to grasp her nipple between his two hands and gently nip it with his teeth, while, simultaneously kneading it.  As he did this her body was reacting before she could think. "Oh, Andrew, you are being naughty," she said as she sighed and enjoyed the sensations she was feeling for a few more seconds.

Andrew was rock hard and he thought, this is such an overwhelming experience. I'll need to write all about this so I can analyse all the data. It would not hurt to have for memories either.
    He gave her now perky nipple a rather rough last pinch and Miranda's body shuddered and he heard a tiny moan slip from her lips. She is appreciating this as much as I am. He made his way towards the top of her shirt and poked his head out to say, "I hope we can traverse this smallness more in depth later on, Mira."

  She was biting her bottom lip in thought and gulped a low noise. "I, uh, I think I would greatly enjoy that."
    Drew smiled and said, "I guess we should go inside and eat. Then we can complete the rest of our nightly routine. I hope you don't mind my nakedness, Mira?"
    "Of course not, my love. Besides, it is not as if tiny clothes are made for you," she giggled.  She gathered her purse and his pile of clothes and they made their way inside.
    They ate supper and Andrew did not eat near as much as usual, obviously. As Miranda and Andrew ate, they chatted about her day and about why Drew thought the accident happened. After supper Miranda brought him with her to the bathroom. She loved taking baths and did so every night. Tonight was different because she was a little nervous that she might hurt Drew, but he was adamant that he would be fine.
    "Just set me on your chest while you soak and I can be moved to the side of the tub when you are ready to wash." Andrew had a mischievious look in his eye, but Miranda agreed.

  She turned the water on and as the bathtub filled she looked at the mirror and let her long, brown hair free of it's confines in the bun she wears daily. Andrew was eyeing her with a fierceness, for he loved seeing her sexy body. He was a lucky man to have such a goddess for a wife. Miranda untied her robe and let it fall to floor. At last, she was bare and she turned to see Drew with that appreciative glance and she blushed a little. She was doing that a lot today, even though Drew was the one who had to walk around naked.
    Andrew was admiring how her ivory skin glowed in the candlelight. Her breasts were plump and bouncy as she twisted to turn the water off. She had sumptuous hips and thighs that led to a delightfully rounded ass. His favorite view of her was from the front. She had a comely stomach that dipped and pointed the way to an exquisite thatch of curly hair, that hid her most pleasurable spot.
    "Time for a bath, little man," Miranda said as she gave  an impish grin and grabbed him off the counter. The water had a slight steamy feeling, but she placed her foot in. She sighed and then added the rest of her body. When she was settled into the tub she deposited  Drew on her chest, like he had said, and moved her hands to her sides, relaxing more into the water.
    Andrew was uncertain about what he had planned to do. He also knew that Miranda would not let him get hurt. "I hope you enjoy your bath, Mira," he said.
    "I am so far," she responded and closed her eyes. Andrew slowly made his way to that glorious mound of brown curls and the secluded gem they hid.

   "What are you doing, Drew?" asked Miranda.
    "Nothing unsafe, Mira. Just relax." Andrew answered. He was at her navel now and he stuck a foot into the meager pool of water it held. From there he had to crouch and crawl. He did not want to lose his balance and fall into the water. Making his way down and over the slight pudgy hill, at last, he came to the wet tresses.

   He looked way up at his wife and her eyes were still closed. He pressed on a few more inches until he reached the spot right above her clit. He held his breath, stuck his head underwater, and used his hands to delve into the curls. He knew that he would not be able to stay underwater for too long and he went to work quickly. He found the small bean shaped spot and put his hands together palm down over her sensitive clit. He moved them forward and backward over her and it was not long before he felt the telling vibrations that meant she knew what he was doing.
    Her legs started to tremble and shake next and he was using the right amount of pressure. Before he could come up for air, he felt big movements under his whole body. Miranda lifted her hips and arched more into the tub. The forest of curls that Andrew was on was now out of the water. He let out his breath and breathed in, all while still kneading her warm clit.
    Miranda had her head back and her mouth was semi-open. She was keening and moaning so low it almost sounded like a purr. Drew smiled and continued on with his work. It would not be long before the orgasm that was on the edge would push her over into ecstacy. Right on cue, she moaned louder, her whole body shuddered and spasmed and she brought her legs close together as she clenched her fists.
    At last, Andrews persistence was rewarded and she made the bet sounds he heard all day. Her hand unclenched and she moaned, "ohhh" as she convulsed under his hands. Drew could not wait for the next experience because this one was so exhilarating. He walked back up to her chest and placed a kiss on her breast as he curled up on the soft tissue.
    "How was that, baby?" he asked her.
    She simply responded, "fantastic" and leaned her head back to finish soaking before washing. Andrew grinned while thinking, tonight will be most interesting.

Chapter End Notes:

Please read and review. Feedback always helps. Thank you.