- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Last chapter here. I hope yall enjoy it.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
                Chapter 5
4:10am
    Miranda and Andrew must have been excited for more play because they both awakened within minutes of each other. They were tired still, but the promise of exploration and fun had them feeling energized.
    "Mira, we have delved into most of the usual ways for stimulation from sex. There is one way I would like to try, if you're willing," Andrew said.
    "Quite right, my love," Miranda replied, "Are you wanting to be a plug for my ass?"
    Andrew gulped but said, "Yes, I do want to experience that. I would also enjoy it if you were to sit on me."
    "Hmm," sighed Miranda. " I think I can make this happen for you, little man." She grinned mischieviously and took him in her hands before he could say, "stop." "Alright, dear husband, hold on to your seat." As she was talking she had angled her body up just enough for her to slide Andrew under her ass.
    Once he was beneath Miranda's curvaceous butt he began to feel claustrophobic. More so when she wiggled her ass and pushed him deeper into the comforter. Andrew was terrified and turned on at the same time. He was flapping his arms and legs trying to gain a foothold with no luck. All of a sudden she rose up and grabbed his legs. She was lifted up onto one knee and her other leg was spread open a bit and her foot was placed flat on the comforter. she put him in the gap between her legs and grabbed one of his arms and only one of his legs and pushed him against her pussy. She moved him up and down and was using him as a toy rubbing him against her clit and at times he would get sucked into her pussy lips. He was becoming slippery from her wetness and she decided to set him back down under her ass again.
    At some point when he could feel the air getting thick, his thrashing foot found it's way to Miranda's ass crack. Why didn't I think of this before, he thought. She was still shimmying around over him. It was a bit difficult to move his body, but he pushed on moving left all the way. He finally was under her warm slit and her body smelled divine. She was really into what was going on. The wetness seaping from her vagina and making her ass slippery was a great sign. Andrew was able to coat himself in her juices, and he allowed himself a taste here and there.
    Once he felt sufficiently moist he set his sights on her bewitching puckered anus. In order to reach it he would need to scoot himself backward. He did with no complications. He had planned to stick a foot inside of her when he reached her butt hole, and thats exactly what he did. She is so warm inside, Drew thought. It did not scare him what he was about to do. Quite the opposite, actually. He was excited and ready to do this. He wiggled his foot around untl he could shove the other one in. With both feet successfully inside his wife's sexy ass, he stayed still for just a few seconds.
    That was all it took for Miranda to be back in control. She felt Andrew moving around underneath her, but she was not sure what he was doing until she felt a minute pressure in her ass. Dirty, silly man, she thought. Two can play that game. She grinned and squirmed around until she was able to force him further into her ass. When she felt he was in enough to be stuck for a few minutes she placed one hand on her clit. With the other hand she poised her fingers outside of her vagina, and pushed two in.
    Andrew was getting accustomed to being stuck with no way to pull himself out. When she pushed him inside her, his arms had gotten pinned to his sides. He was fully immobile and only his head was left out of the wrinkled, puckered, lip like orifice. He commenced to bend and straighten his legs to give Miranda some tingling sensations. He could feel when she began to rub her clit. He was so immersed in the feelings he was having, that when she started to thrust her fingers in and out of her pussy, he immediately started shaking with anticipation. Her two fingers pushed on him in such a fantastic way, that his cock was as hard as it had ever been. He started to jerk himself off while continuing to send waves of pleasure through her.
    Miranda was now grinding on her digits and with each motion her ass would spasm and suck Andrew closer to the inside of her ass. "Oh god, oh fuck, oh god," she moaned. Andrew was so fixated on trying to make her cum that he did not care that he was being slowly consumed by her plump ass. The clenching and tightening were happening so close together that Andrew knew it would not be much longer before she orgasmed. He was so close to the edge of coming himself. His movements were almost frantic now.
    Andrew discovered that when he twisted a certain way that he could create friction between the walls of her rectum and his penis. Meanwhile, Miranda let loose a low moan that resounded through her body and she squirted her essence all down her hand. The juices were sliding down to meet Andrew's head and he was engulfed by her sweet tasting nectar. Her orgasms was so strong, and he was so wet, when the last clench happened he was sucked inside her. He did not want to run out of clean air, so he held his breath. He grabbed his cock and pumped faster and faster. He had already been so close that he came within seconds of being immersed inside her. His whole body was covered in his semen and he realized it was not that bad being inside her butt. He pushed his hands over his head and pushed against her hole. He did not lose his grip due to his stickiness.
    She was still writhing in ecstacy and with the last quake of her body trembling, he pushed with his hands and kicked up with his feet. His hands were free and so was his head and with one long thrust up, he popped out of her ass and collapsed in a heap. He focused on catching his breath. He did not speak any until Miranda asked him how he liked the whole experience.
    "I believe on a scale of 1 to 10, I would say a 9 1/2. The only reason it is not a 10 is because I freaked out when I should not have. You, Mira, are a special, lovely, and enticing woman."
    "Thank you, Andrew," she replied. "I hope that you have plenty of new material to add to your notes." Andrew could tell that she was smiling.
    "There is no doubt about that, Mira."
    "Would you like to clean up some, Andrew?"
    "I would appreciate that very much. Thank you."
    Miranda scooped him from in between her crotch and set him on the nightstand. He used the cap and water to wash off and when he was no longer a sticky mess, he yawned.
    "I'm so exhausted, Mira. It was worth the little sleep though," he said.
    "Tiny men are formidable lovers to be sure, Andrew," she said as she winked at him. She reached for him. "It is a bit sad that you have start over with your research. On a good note, this experience could not have happened without the mixup."
    "I think that I will still use the vacation days, even if this is not a permanent situation. I could use the break. What do you think, Miranda?"    
    "I think it is a great idea and you deserve it. We should try to rest now before daylight comes." She kissed his head again and lay him down on his side of the bed. They were both out within minutes.
    6:00 am
    Andrew and Miranda were cuddled next to each other holding hands. Both people regular size. If it was not for the mess in the lab to clean and the memories they made, they might assume it was all a dream.
    2 weeks later
    Andrew returned to work. Miranda and he had made lunch plans again. These plans should go better than last time. Andrew made his way to his office, and noticed his door was ajar. That is odd, he thought as he pushed it open. He found his boss standing in his office about to touch the mess.
    "Noooo!" he yelled and lunged forward. His boss looked at him so fast, not fast enough as her hands touched the mess of ingredients...

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading my story. Please read and review. :)