- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This should be fun...
"Well hey there, cutie," said Megan, smiling playfully down at her four and a half inch tall boyfriend.

"Babe? What the hell happened?" asked Henry. He was shocked. In front of him, Megan was sitting at her desk, which he was standing on. Her elbows were resting on the edge, with her forearms laying on either side of him. She was wearing a low-cut top, and he enjoyed the view despite his present condition.

"Well, my dad wouldn't let me get a big Station, so I settled for the little one," she said matter-of factly.

"Then why didn't you just come to my place? I have a Station that could easily make a full-size you," said Henry.

"I thought of that, believe me baby I did. But I just couldn't resist the thought of my little Henry scurrying around like a cute little mousy," Megan giggled, walking her fingers toward him playfully. "And speaking of, you sometimes call me kitten, don't you?" Megan said, slamming her fingertips down just in front of Henry, startling him.

"Baby, I don't wanna be this tiny. I just wanna see you right now, normally," Henry cried. "Let me just go back and you can send yourself over," said Henry, turning to go deactivate his template on the interface. But Megan had beaten him to it. By the time he turned, he was just in time to see a box with the words "Passcode Activated" on the screen over which Megan's delicate fingers were hovering.

"Ah ah aaaahhh," Megan sang, wagging her finger as Henry turned to face her. "You're not going anywhere, little man," she said. Henry, while becoming slightly worried, could feel himself getting a hard-on from his girlfriend's seductive voice and body language.

"You locked me!? Babe, what the hell?" cried Henry. Megan's eyes narrowed as she rose to a fully sitting up posture.

"Is that any way to speak to your owner, pet?" she asked, softly.

"... babe?" Henry asked softly, now a little nervous, but still erect.

Megan smirked a little and winked as she moved her left hand. Henry only had a split second to react by turning to look as Megan's fingers gracefully closed around him. Her grip was firm, yet gentle. She rose him to eye level with his legs dangling, his head out and his arms holding for dear life onto her thumb.
"OMG he is SO CUTE!" Megan squealed inside her head. "Well it seems as though you will have to be punished, unless you beg for forgiveness. Then, perhaps I shall be merciful," she said, feeling her boyfriend's hard-on against her fingers and holding back giggles.

"Oh Megan please don't hurt me baby! You know I didn't mean to yell at you! Please baby, I'll do whatever you want!" Henry said, beginning to stroke and kiss her thumb. At this display, Megan couldn't stay in character.

"You are too precious!" Megan squealed. "I can't believe you'd think I would hurt my little baby," she cooed, opening her hand and repositioning him to sit on her palm. She used her right index finger to stroke his toned stomach. As she did this, she felt Henry's excitement through the tight compression shorts that the interface generated on him.

"Ooh, you want me to help with that, little guy?" Megan said seductively. Henry couldn't believe it.

"Oh baby, would you?" he asked.

"Hmmm... I don't know," she mused playfully. "I guess I could do something," she giggled, enjoying the mixture of arousal, frustration, and helplessness on his face. "Ok, come here," she giggled. Henry couldn't contain his smile as Megan's finger came up under his chin and stroked in a "come here" motion. He immediately began covering the finger in kisses. Megan giggled.

"Hehehe... Ok, ok. Calm down little thing," she cooed. Her finger then stroked down his torso until it snaked under the waistband of the compression shorts. She slowly pulled them down his legs and off his body completely. She then brought him up to her luscious mouth.

"You ready, baby?" she asked softly. Henry could only nod, causing her to smile. "Then here you go," she said. She brought her lips onto his penis, smothering it between the two glossy pillows. Together, her lips also covered his lower abdomen and his thighs. She slowly grinded her soft lips, occasionally flicking the tip with her tongue. Henry jerked up and grabbed her nose in pure reaction. He began kissing it, causing her to giggle. A finger came up from behind Henry and pushed him back to a laying down position in the palms of her cupped hands. She occasionally opened her mouth more to include his upper torso and face in the filatio kiss, before returning to focus on his nethers. With one last flick of her tongue, Henry came in her mouth. She spit out the catoms, which returned to the pool in her Station, and continued kissing him. He leaned forward and kissed back, kissing and grabbing her lips as best he could. When she had him totally relaxed and back to laying down in the palm of her hand, she brought her mouth off of him and smiled.

"That's my little Ken doll, my little Henry. You're the cutest tiny boyfriend in the world," she whispered sweetly. Laying there in the palm of his girlfriend's hand, with her beautiful, smiling face hovering over him and her soft, warm breath washing over him, Henry felt like there was nowhere else on Earth he'd rather be.

"You wanna stay here baby? I could love on you like this all the time if you want," Megan cooed.

"Oh yeah, baby. I'd really like that Megan," said Henry, sitting up.

"Well that's good," said Megan, sitting up again. "Because I activated your Nutrient and L.D.R. Packs. And I extended the duration of this avatar," she explained. "Looks like you're gonna be here for the next three months!" she squealed. "Isn't that great!?"

Chapter End Notes:
I originally meant for this short story to just be two chapters, but now it's gonna have one or maybe two more chapters. Please comment!