- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

Federation Chronicles

Olympus Colony

Chapter 7 Who's the Boss?




"Everything looks fine now Sheega. That bastard cracked two of your ribs when he punched you there. But they’re repaired now. The swelling in your jaw is gone too."




Lauria didn’t like how roughed up Sheega was when she got her home and looked at her through a magnifying scope, so got her right over to the medical berthing unit to get her fixed up.




Sheega had obediently allowed herself to be placed inside the unit as the sound, vibrational, and light instruments worked their magic upon her body. Sheega had even fallen asleep while the machine did its thing.




Later Lauria placed her pet within the Educator head set and cross plugged it into the HoloEnvironment machine as well. She wanted to see Sheeba on her level and curl up to her pet for all of the guilt that she felt when Sheeba explained her story.




Lauria, Glendoria, and the rest of the research and development team did not know how things were going on over at the Globerry Plantation as Ilsa along with Fayaa had pulled a government priority directive barring anyone but them from having access to the plantation making it a top secret affair. But the suspected that things were not goo. And as it turns out, things were even worse than they had imagined.




They had gotten stories from their pets who had milked the regular workers for information but knew that they’d need to get one of their own inside to get the real picture on what was actually happening there.




Lauria, was excited to learn that there was even a new sentient race working there albeit in a very negative fashion with a temperament to match. She would pass this information on to Glendoria too along with the other inhumane things going on there as per Sheega’s report.




Lauria knew that they needed to somehow get Titan citizens on the plantation to take live footage but those details would need to come later.




But for now, she would watch her pet sleep off a very hard and stressful day.




*********




When Sheega awoke her feet were being massaged by Lauria. The efforts already making themselves pronounced.. The pain in the upper part of her foot where she had kicked Beeorn now absent.




"Sleep well, sleepy head?"




Sheega regarded the beautiful lady who was giving her the smile that only lovers share as she continued to rub her soles.




"Where’s my cake?" Lauria’s slightly annoyed pet inquired.




Lauria directed Sheega’s eyes to follow hers that moved to a cupcake the size of Sheega’s entire body, that was next to her prone form within the Educator headpiece.




It was always a little strange for Sheega to see her real self all small and vulnerable in it’s actual state outside of the Hologram Environment. She just did her best to ignore it and live in the moment of where she currently found herself. On the nice large couch with her Master and lover.




"Were you brave enough to take off the safety features today Lauria?"




Lauria smiled and nodded in the affirmative.




To which Sheega pulled herself into a seated position next to her Master and laid a fiercely hard slap against Lauria’s face.




~Smack ~




"Owww!" Lauria shrieked.




But Sheega had no sympathy.




"Good, I’m glad that hurt! Don’t you ever send me to that place again! I almost died there! And you know how afraid I am of dying. It’s why I train constantly and keep that hard little body you like so much. You know, the one that you like sticking in your pussy??




How good would it be if I was raped to death like those sumbags on the train were willing to do if I didn’t fight for my life?




Or would you have just gone out and gotten another fuck buddy to replace me, huh?"




Lauria was sobbing beyond control now. Hiding her face in a pillow and dampening it with her tears and mucus. She felt even more terrible now than before.




"I’m sorry Sheega, I’m so sorry. We had to know... We had to know so that we can make these horrible things that are happening to your kind stop. I’m so sorry baby, please forgive me."




Sheega could see her point but was not going to take her foot off of the pedal just yet. This anger that she had would be worked to both of their advantage.




"Where’s the toys Lauria?"




Lauria meekly pointed through her tears to the side table of the couch. There in clean, neat, form, were the whips and strap ons that the two fashioned in such encounters.




Sheega’s face still a scowl as she put her mouth right next to Lauria’s ear.




"Good, now get yourself prepared for some revenge girl!"




Lauria cried even more profusely now. She being a full head and a half smaller than her lover knew that she was pretty much at the mercy of the amazon at this point.




But on a much closer inspection, a perceptive viewer could see just the slightest up curl to her eager lips.




**********






Later in a warm sudsy bath contained in a beautiful porcelain tub Sheega was lying in comfort upon Lauria’s firm yet supple breast. Enjoying the warm massive damp fingers that rubbed up and down her backside. From her neck down to the soles of her feet.




The two had frolicked for hours with Sheega making good on her threat before exhaustion to pleasure had finally become too pronounced to ignore. So they left the Holo-room for the clean steaming hot baths.




Bathing in their after glow, Lauria would pinch small crumbs from the cup cake that was sitting upon the tub lip and feed them to her little lover who accepted them without a hint of hesitation.




Lying comfortably upon the back rest of the tub Lauria thought to smooth things over some more.




"You know Lauria, with equal rights I wouldn’t have to carry you around in a pocket or a carrying case anymore.. You could ride on my shoulder and tickle my ear with strands of my hair."




A nonplused pet who had just finished another hand sized chunk of cake pointed her mouth up towards the head that was her sky.




"I don’t mind riding in your pocket though. I kind of like it. It makes me feel warm in there and like you are the biggest mother in the world and I’m just your little baby. I feel safe... Up on your shoulder I could fall off and die.. And I don’t want that."




Lauria frowned having been successfully parried. And thought of some more reasons to make the missions that she had to send her pet on more appealing.




"But we could get married and I could have children and we could raise them together!"




Sheega sighed again.




"Great, that’s all we need, is me running for my life as some Giant kid who wants play dress up, chases me around the house and squashes me accidently in the process.. You can forget about that!




Lauria, everything that I want I have right now lying under my body and petting my backside.




If I want food, I’ve got it. If I want to go somewhere, we go and I’m protected by you when we’re there. We both know who wears the pants in the bedroom.. Ain’t that enough? Equal rights are only going to complicate things. Next I’ll be taxed and have to work like those poor people at the plantation."




"But what about that big pride of yours Sheeba? Don’ you want to be looked on as I’m looked at?"




"Oh Lauria, quit lying to yourself, that will never happen even if somebody votes me equal legal status to you. You will always be hundreds of times bigger and stronger than me. Able to cover distances in minutes that would take me days.




Pride was the first thing I truly lost when I became your pet as it is for any human in my predicament."




"Well that’s a good noun to focus on then Sheega.. Predicament... What about the predicament that all of those people in Shanty Town face everyday. You know, the place that you can’t stand the stench of as you’ve told me in the past. What about their predicaments?"




Sheega had just been effectively countered. But it did not solve the issue that she had with her Master as she twirled her finger tips upon the nipple that was as large as her head.




"I understand your altruistic goals that you and the other Titans that you associate with. But all that I know is that I keep having to do bad things and go to bad places on account of them. I already have everything that I want and I wish I was enough for you but I’m not. So I will continue to be unhappy until you either get your way or I’m dead."




Lauria got that bad feeling in the pit of her stomach that told her that even though, her aspirations for the humans were noble indeed, they might just wind her up a very sad lady if Sheega’s prophecy becomes true. An excellent trump card to be played by the tiny woman who was stimulating her breasts.




The stalemate was enough for now she reckoned.




Lauria gently pinched the ribs of Sheega up and brought the amazon to her lips that she had just pre-moistened in stimulation allowing the lady to place her feet upon her chin as a monstrous muscle used to taste things began to snake out. Nipping and slathering at the hard little body.




Perhaps it was time to put aside such lofty philosophical debates and give her little lover a proper tongue bathing. She had earned it along with her cake after all...