- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Reupload after I accidentally deleted it... whoops

Vera collapsed onto the deep red velvet sofa with a drawn-out sigh. How cruel and unfair life could be, she mused as she dangled her leg over the armrest, a stocking clad heel popping out from its humid enclosure, leaving her shoe dangling and swaying at the mercy of her movements. The stem of a wineglass was held tight between her fingers as she poured herself a taste of Merlot, comfort for her in this time of self-pity. Years of work, research, pain, sucked down the drain because of a few snot-nosed brats. She threw her head back as the pricey liquid flowed down her gullet, strands of silky black hair not contained in her bun dangling over the precipice of the couch. She really didn't need the money, she had plenty of that from her days in the private sector, but she thought teaching would be fulfilling, like she was paving way for a new generation. Instead those ingrates called her 'mean', 'bitch', 'Nazi'. So what? She wasn't afraid to be harsh to people that were disrespectful, it was her class, her passion. But she should have known better, the youth of today aren't the same as when she was young; they complain and whine and cry until they get their way, which happened to involve her losing her position. She slunk further into the soft cushions as she wiped away some humidity from her glasses, appropriately fashionable for a woman of her age. What to do? How's a rich middle-aged woman with years of experience in the field of experimental medicine meant to fill her time? If only she could teach those stupid brats a lesson. The corners of her plump lips climbed upwards into a cruel smile, oh yes, she knew what to do. 

---

Vera was well prepared for tonight, she had been planning this for months so she had to make it count. Chocolate fondue, soothing music, a lit fireplace, and alcohol of all flavours and strengths: the ingredients for a perfect night, sans one key ingredient. She decided that she would dress fairly simple: a white button up shirt with a short skirt and dark stockings, perfectly innocuous clothing, but it would be instantly recognisable to her former students. She kicked her stocking clad feet up onto her table and poured herself a glass of wine, her phone buzzing before she could take her first sip. It was one of the 'organisers': the plan had gone perfectly and she could expect the first batch in a few minutes. She smiled and drained the glass in celebration, the cool liquid staining her lips. How easy it had been, set up a beer and wine festival near the campus and the pretentious brats would flock like moths to a flame, and who would miss them if some experimental 'shrinking serum' from her earlier research wound up in the drinks? A knock at the door signalled the arrival of the no doubt confused and terrified young adults. The shrinking serum was key, but some tranquillisers to make sure they woke up in the dark was the cherry on top; she wanted to see them collectively soil themselves when she revealed her size. The 'organiser' entered and placed the cloche by her feet, the tiny naked things literally served to her on a platter. The organiser left quickly, no doubt more shrunken students needing to be attended to. Vera pinched the shiny knob at the apex of the dome, lifting it up and allowing light to stream into the deep-dish, the high walls needed to keep the shrunken victims from running away. As their eyes adjusted they were greeted to the mind-bending sight of the giant middle-aged woman's round face, smooth except for a small dark beauty spot on her chin. Her eyes, heavy in condescension and glee scoured the prison, trying to recognise if any of the tiny faces belonged to former students of hers. She gave up when she realised their little facial features were too fine for her eyes, not that it mattered, all these stupid kids needed to be taught a lesson. The still shocked tiny people were beginning to break from their catatonia, the reality of the giant older woman lording over them beginning to set in somewhat. A few of the shrunken people began to recognise this woman as Vera, the bitch of a pharmaceuticals professor that was Nazi-like in her strictness, and when they saw her familiar face scaled to monolithic proportions, they knew they should be scared. Vera took notice of the chattering and panic among the naked diminutives, she giggled to herself, she hadn't done anything and they were already terrified; if only they knew her plans. "Well, let's begin." she thought out loud, her voice and cryptic words foreboding. 

With pinching fingers Vera managed to snatch one of the tiny creatures from the pan, the naked thing beginning to writhe in her iron grip. He called out in fear and pain, the slight pressure she exerted on his fragile form magnified. She brought the tiny up to her eye, mere millimetres from the lens of her glasses, glinting in the ambient light of the fire. She could see he had a long well-groomed beard, this was definitely one of those insufferable hipsters. He didn't cease his writhing as the monstrous woman silently inspected him, his compatriots looking up in horror as she toyed with one of their own, what would she do to him? "Geez, you're feisty aren't you?" she chuckled to herself, the sight of the college student still wriggling and crying in vain exactly what she was looking for. She decided to take a slow sip of her wine, just to emphasise how casual she was making this. She set her eyes back on her catch, licking her lips greedily, she knew what to do. "Well, sayonara." she bid farewell in casual, slightly slurred words. The man began to squirm and cry even more, pleading, begging for mercy. She couldn't really hear anything other than squeaking so she was thoroughly unmoved by his emotional display. She tilted her head back and opened her maw, humid air tinged by wisps of Merlot climbing out and surrounding the hipster, who at this point was sure his vocal cords would snap from screaming. His fellow tiny captives yelled along with him, the surreal sight of a giant woman actually eating someone alive the most horrible sight of their lives. His heart dropped as he felt the crushing fingertips on either side of him pull back, leaving him to the mercy of gravity. He landed roughly onto her saliva coated tongue, the studs that littered the surface greedily pulling the unique taste of his body into them. Vera swished the flailing morsel around in her mouth, the tiny sputum covered creature having no choice but to be carried roughly around by her powerful muscle. Into her hard teeth, against the rough roof of her mouth, into her squishy gums, he was very well acquainted with the wine-scented humid cavern of her mouth by the end of his toying with. These final moments of fear had to end however, and he was pulled down her gullet in a wave of viscous fluid, the muscles of her esophagus directing him towards his final resting place: her stomach. He never stopped squealing the entire way down. She took a satisfied breath, that went exactly how she pictured it. 

The shrunken millennials were in a frenzy, scrambling over each other to escape the impossibly high metallic walls, yelling in fear, crying in the corner. Vera was delighted, she knew that the next one she took would be thoroughly terrified, and she could get right into the fun. With the same pinching fingers she grabbed another, a woman this time, the young redhead's screaming higher-pitched than the previous male she had devoured. She needed to try this one with chocolate, not wanting the sweet treat to go to waste. With little regard for the girl she dunked her in head first, the chocolate instantly muffling her screaming and filling her open mouth. Lucky her, she gets to have a final meal, Vera thought. Deciding the redhead was thoroughly coated in the warm goo, the voluptuous giant lifted her out and shook her harshly, thick drops of warm fondue dripping off back into the container, the girl struggling to breathe through her new coat. She finally managed to blink the fondue from her eyes, only to be greeted by the gaping red mouth of Vera, white teeth on either side of the chasm. She managed to let out a final blood curdling scream of pure terror before being plunged into the moist cavern thoroughly drenched in fermented grape. She was rolled mercilessly around, the tongue molesting her in an attempt to eek out any sweet chocolate still hugging her youthful body. Like the man before her she was sent down her throat with the aid of peristaltic contractions. Vera purred to herself, they were actually quite tasty; their bodies a little salty from sweat, no doubt inspired by her terrifying presence. 

She topped up her wine glass, she needed to be careful with her drinking she thought, at this rate she might not remember the night. A cheeky idea popped into her head, these little things would be a delicious accoutrement to her wine. She took half a dozen this time, the game of cat and mouse with her fingers taking a little longer than expected after her motor skills were affected by her choice beverages. Methodically she dropped the youths, no doubt with their entire lives ahead of them, into her glass, chuckling at the splashes they made. They desperately tried to stay afloat in the chilled wine, the liquid cold and less dense than water, thus harder to tread in. The wine connoisseurs among them recognising this maroon fluid as Pinot Noir, not that that made the situation better. While they stewed for a while she carefully scoured the tray for another plaything, finally settling on a blonde balling her eyes out and shivering on the metallic floor. She took this one up by the arms, careful to not crush her limbs between her fingertips (well, almost careful). Vera inspected her before the window panes of her glasses, she actually recognised this one: Brittany from her class, a complete air-headed bimbo that never paid attention, a particular object of her ire. Tiny streaks of mascara ran down her face, the girl opting for the self-pitying sobbing instead of the ever popular howling and begging. "Oh Brittany is that you?" she readjusted her glass, wiping some light fog away. "Tell me, Tretitracin is the active ingredient in which popular medicine?" Vera cocked an eyebrow behind her spectacles, little Brittany dangling defeated, mumbling something inaudible with her creaky tear choked voice. "Didn't think so." she let out a sigh, she wanted to make this as humiliating as possible for her. "You were always more interested in boys than studying, working so hard to keep that figure of yours." Vera shook her head in feigned disappointment, not that she actually cared anymore. "Whoops." she said completely insincerely as she dropped the girl into the crack of her cleavage, the young girl sliding down deep into the sweaty pit. Vera giggled and shook her breasts around, the tiny woman thrown back and forth between the fleshy and sweaty surfaces. This is absolutely divine she thought, the feeling of the tiny girl on her sweaty skin a new but delicious sensation. This is why she kept the fire so warm, to keep her body thoroughly humid for her little toys.

Leaving the girl half-suffocating she took a swig from the cold glass, draining the liquid and the living garnish suspended within it. She wiped her mouth with her wrist clumsily; she was definitely tipsy, and she had barely made a dent in her vast array of alcohol. Doing some drunk calculations, she wondered if she would be able to intoxicate one of these things with the vapours in her mouth alone. She had a second idea: why wonder when she can test that for herself? She picked another and threw it into her mouth without even looking, rolling it around on her tongue and sucking on it like a hard candy, this would take some time. The fire continued to rage on, heating the ambient room, causing Vera to sweat even more. She was almost soaked, her white shirt betraying a few patches of dampness. She knew what to do. She plucked up the first young man she could find, again inspecting her catch. This one she recognised too, Jordan, another air-head from her class, albeit one that at least made an attempt to pay attention. She suspected that his attentiveness was less due to a desire to learn and more to do with an infatuation with the older woman, the perfect target for this particular little game she was concocting. "Oh Jordan, it’s you." she said unimpressed, forcing the tiny inside her mouth between her gum and cheek so she could talk. "I'll be honest, I've known about your little schoolboy crush on me. It was so cute that you tried to impress me by actually trying." Jordan cringed both from her ethanol laced breath and knowledge of his little secret, not that that should be at the forefront of his mind right now. "So how about I give you a little taste of what you were missing." she smiled before leaning forward, taking her feet off the table for better leverage, she hiked her skirt up and tugged on the elastic band of her panties, dropping him into her crack. Elastic snapping back and sling-shotting the minuscule thing into her stuffy rear. She nestled back into her groove, her comfort now aided by the wriggling of the tiny pupil inside the fleshy prison of her plump behind. Jordan struggled to breath in the tropical environment, the pressure like nothing he had ever experienced before. It was so moist that he actually felt the sweat drip onto him, the excretion making the air he breathed fetid with a musty pang. He almost wanted to stop wriggling just to spite her, as he knew she was enjoying it, but if he remained still for even a few seconds the discomfort, heat, and sweat would mount, the perspiration pooling on his back. This was hell.

The feeling of both Jordan and Brittany wiggling while tucked so deep with the ruffles of her body was magical, putting her in quite a tizzy. This was so much fun! She wiggled her toes inside her sweat soaked stockings... this was something she needed to try. Grabbing a pair of tinies, she slipped them into her dark stockings at her thigh, one on each leg. The girders already strained from containing her full thighs. With a guiding finger, she pushed the kicking and screaming victims down the length of her legs, towards her feet and toes, wiggling in anticipation. Leaning over and stretching far enough she managed to push the pair between her big and second toe, flexing the digits to further bully the small playthings. They straddled the gap between her toes like bucking bulls, the environment stuffy and sheer to their noses, her dark stockings like a tent to catch moisture, allowing it to drip back onto them. Vera let out a giggle before picking up her glass of chilled wine, just now remembering a certain tiny she absent-mindedly sucked on like a piece of candy. She spat him out onto her palm, his once wild and bushy hair now thick and matted with saliva. She watched him carefully to see if he was inebriated, if the experiment was a success. "Stand up and walk in a straight line." she ordered, not forced to use flowery tones when address her subordinate. He jumped to his feet and began to walk as straight as he could, his slight wobbling telling her that he was indeed slightly tipsy. "A bit of a *hic* light-weight are we?" she laughed in her alcohol fuelled state, this little experiment was over. She simply opened her mouth and threw him back in, draining the wineglass quickly and pulling him into the abyss of her stomach.

She took a few more chocolate covered snacks, relishing their tiny motions in her mouth. She nestled into the couched even further, the sensation of the tinies still wiggling around her body as intoxicating as the drinks she consumed. She needed more, yes, much more. She took handfuls of the squirming human mass, liberally applying the millennials around unattended parts of her body. Her feet, thighs, all around her breasts and inside her crack were filled with the tiny writhing creatures, her body aflame with their divine tickling. She couldn't contain herself, every slight movement she made was responded to by the squirming creatures, even her breathing and heartbeat enough to disturb them. She was definitely in the mood for a little self-indulgence. She drunkenly texted her 'organisers', her less than dexterous fingers making numerous typos on her phone but still conveying the message 'stay out of the room'. She shifted her body, feet (along with the several tinies suffocating while pressed against them) dangling over the armrest. She hooked her thumbs into the elastic waistband of her panties, pulling them down and finally allowing her nether regions to breathe. She slipped two fingers inside of her slit, teasing the muscular walls. She looked over at the tray, still filled with tiny college aged toys, looking with fear and morbid curiosity at this colossal woman masturbating right in front of them. Did she dare? She did. She plucked a random one out of the tray, bringing it down, between her legs, her thighs sticky from sweat and feminine juices. She pulled back her labia with her other hand and haphazardly threw it inside, the thing rightfully terrified and feeling violated. She allowed her vulva to settle back, entombing this one inside her. Vera moaned as she felt her body aflame with wiggling, she groped her prodigious breasts through her shirt, displacing a few of the scattered tinies around. The tiny inside of her was constricted by her slick walls, wiggling and delivering the monstrous vixen undeserved pleasure. Vera plucked another mind-numbingly terrified victim from the platter, the sight of dozens of its fellow victims' demise fresh in its mind. Vera inserted this one deep inside of her too, company for the one she placed there beforehand. She couldn't help herself, this was too enjoyable. She groped her breasts, almost crushing those held tight against them, she clenched her toes, constricting the minuscule creatures held between them, she bucked her hips, shifting and shaking those inside her and deep within her crack, this was magical. She placed more and more of the millennials inside of her, so small she felt she could fit an entire bus inside (provided it was their scale) she harshly shoved tinies against her expanded clitoris, little regard for their personal reservations. She moaned deep and took sharp breaths, squealing so high those few not protected behind giant muffling pillows of soft sweaty flesh felt their heads were going to explode. She couldn't even see her glasses were so fogged from perspiration caused by the intense feeling of all her erogenous zones stimulated by dozens of tiny innocent toys used and abused for her fun. Finally, as she was almost epileptic in her writhing, she reached climax; those inside of her almost drowning in her impassioned juices. She fell limp, the wiggling motions all around her body had died down quite a bit, likely from a mix of pure exhaustion and no doubt a few casualties. She would need to fish all these ones out, useless as they were not safe for human consumption after being shoved in places they never dreamed of. Still reclining, she reached over and poured herself a glass of something a little stronger than wine to wake her up, draining the shot quickly. She was sweaty, sticky, panting, tired, and more than a little drunk, and she had never had a more perfect night. 

She reached over to the cold platter, her searching fingers failing to find any snacks to appease her appetite. Oh well, she retrieved her phone and requested more of the little things. This would have to be a regular occurrence from now on.