- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm not dead! I know, surprised me, too. Real life's just caught up with me recently. Nothing bad, just a combination of work and social engagements leaving me drained every evening, too tired to stay up until godawful hours of the morning to be writing. Sorry! Here's the long-awaited next chapter, and a promise that the next one (probably, maybe) won't take a month to get out. 

Oh, also, another gore warning. Probably more so than last chapter. You have been warned. 

Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CRUNCH.

CRUNCH.

CRUNCH.

Far below, on the desk, the four remaining companions could only watch in horror and despair as Miss Blaine’s jaw moved up and down, slowly and methodically, the horrific sounds of their friend’s body being masticated into utter pulp assaulting their ears from within the murderous teacher’s equally murderous maw.

Quentin threw up, spewing the contents of his guts onto the smooth wooden surface of the desk. Harry had collapsed, and was sat in a hunched position, shivering. Even Jack had gone a deathly pale. None of them could quite believe what they were witnessing. The reality of it was so dark, so gruesome, yet so absurd, that it wouldn’t seem out of place in a particularly bad nightmare, or a gory horror flick. Yet they weren’t dreaming. What they were witness to, what they knew they were to be subject to themselves one by one, was gruesome, vengeful, and utterly sadistic murder.

Caleb, for his part, was stunned. Despite the very nature of the logically improbable situation they were in, not to mention the nature of the giantess presently savouring the remnants of Ralph, a small part of his mind had still genuinely believed that she was only bluffing, that they would perhaps be subjected to some form of humiliating yet mostly harmless torture before being let off the hook. Through the lingering vestiges of his bravado and confidence, Caleb had underestimated Miss Blaine, and made the assumption that she didn’t have the guts to actually send them down into her guts. Her threatening intentions had not phased him; her toying with of poor Ralph like a lioness with a gazelle had failed to break his belief; even when she finally introduced his doomed friend to the unholy confines of her cavernous gullet he had been unwavering in his belief that once she had given all of them a thoroughly unpleasant time through using them like boiled sweets she would eventually spit them out, presuming she had adequately punished them. However, no amount of hope or belief in his mind could survive the sickening, jarring crunch that had sliced through the air like her teeth had Ralph’s miniscule, obliterated body. There was no question about it once her jaw had closed, and the screaming immediately stopped as it was replaced by the shattering sound of bones being crushed and flesh being chewed. Miss Blaine was entirely serious, and there was little hope of any chance of survival. Where that burning hope in his conviction had been, Caleb could now only find a sad relief that at least Ralph’s death had been quick and relatively painless, if terrifying and humiliating. Despite never believing in any sort of God, he silently remarked to himself that Ralph had to have now gone to a better place.

The same, unfortunately, could not be said for what remained of his body. As Miss Blaine’s jaw continued to move up and down, as it would normally when chewing anything, the crunching slowly gave way to a horrible squelching noise as what was left of Ralph’s body was further masticated into mush. To any other observer at normal size, the sound and sight of this teacher chewing would seem almost innocent, as if she was just working through a cereal bar or a handful of crisps. However, the sound of flesh being slowly assimilated into mush by her awful saliva and methodical attacking was far louder to the miniscule people on the desk, to whom the sound of this gigantic woman obliterating their friend was amplified several thousand times thanks to the same size that made them such bite-sized appetisers in the first place. They could hear the bones being crushed to dust, organs popping, and the disgusting slopping sounds of Miss Blaine’s saliva mixed with what they could only assume was a repulsive, gooey cocktail of saliva, blood and viscera flowing around her awful mouth. It was no wonder, then, that the looks they shared as they watched the inhumane scene unfold were of horror, and of mental scarring not unlike that which is commonly affiliated with PTSD.

Worst, perhaps, was watching the giantess herself react to her act of oral homicide. While swilling the then very much alive and screaming Ralph around her maw, she had assumed the look of inquisitive pleasure that generally comes with trying new, interesting foods, combining it with the almost erotic moaning that she knew full well was partially to scare both the helpless victim at her mouth’s mercy and the terrified onlookers knowing they were next on her menu. As she crunched down on his body, she closed her eyes and tensed slightly at the pleasure, knowing sadistically that she had just ended the poor boy’s life with a single bite of her tremendous jaws, feeling the gore and viscera spread through her mouth like she had just bitten down upon a particularly juicy cherry. Her pleasure, however, was short-lived. As the new metallic taste of blood combined with the taste of raw human flesh and, for that matter, the various contents of his own insides, Miss Blaine found the taste quite unsavoury, and her face contorted in disgust before morphing into discontent while she continued to chew the obliterated remains. Tiny though he was, her taste buds were sensitive, and she could taste far more than she thought she would be able to- and thus, far more than she wanted.

“He’s not as tasty as I thought he would be, y’know,” she mumbled to the revulsed students, mouth still ‘full’ with his remnants, knowing that her commentary while still chewing their deceased friend was all the more torturing them. “He was nice at first. A bit salty, but I think that added to the flavour of him. But crack that nut open, and man, it’s certainly juicy, but it’s vile. All blood and raw meat and I don’t even want to know what else.” Finally tilting her monolithic head back, she gulped the contents of her mouth down, the sound almost resembling a drain burbling upon draining the last of the water from a sink, albeit a far slimier-sounding drain. The last they would see of their friend, or at least the unrecognisable remains of him, was a barely visible bulge in her throat, almost completely hidden as her imperceptible Adam’s apple bobbed up and down, signalling the consignment of his remains to their final resting place in her stomach. Shuddering the last of her revulsion out of her, she turned her attention back to the rest of her prey, and Caleb could see the excitement and hunger flash back into her hazel eyes upon surveying their shaken state from the horror they had just been privy to. “Oh well, at least I’ve now sampled the cuisine. Curiosity killed the student, huh?” Her sadistic grin was speckled with the blood of their dead friend, making her look even more psychopathic than previously. Despite his waning resolve, Caleb could not help but feel fear knowing that another of his friends was about to be on the menu, and that once again he would be forced to watch them helplessly succumb to the whims, and the jaws, of the vengeful titan above him. He couldn’t even imagine how his friends must have felt looking at the same visage, knowing there was a one in three chance of being the next top choice on Miss Blaine’s menu.

After a few seconds, her cheeks momentarily expanded, and she opened her colossal maw to let out a small belch, fortunately far enough away from the four surviving gang members to spare them from any accompanying stench. Caleb knew that the indication was that her quarry had finally reached her stomach, which had met it with seeming eagerness. She smiled down at them in malicious glee.

“Well, one nasty little student is now happily stewing away in my new detention room. That leaves four delectable little pests to go. Who wants to be next on the rollcall…?”

No-one volunteered. Out of either shock or defiance, they all just stood, challenging the titaness to enact the next move herself.

“No volunteers? That’s a pity- though I suppose you lot were never the kind to be putting your hands up to volunteer. Maybe if you were, we wouldn’t be in this situation, hm?” She looked down at them in mock sternness. She certainly believed what she was saying, but was clearly having far too much fun to take it seriously. “Alright then, guess I’ll just pick you myself.”

Her colossal hand, the same that had ended poor Ralph’s doomed hopes of escape and carried his friends to their execution grounds reappeared, pointer finger extended above them like the hand of God itself, giving judgement to the huddled masses. The simile was ironic, thought Caleb dryly, considering the almost deific power Miss Blaine was enjoying exerting over their tiny forms. Her finger almost seemed to bounce through the air, pointing at either Jack, Quentin or Harry in time to the little ditty she began to recite.

“Let’s see, now… eeny, meeny, miney, mo…eat a student, down he goes…in his struggles, he will know…I will never let…him…go!”

Her finger had landed on Harry. The boy sentenced to die immediately tensed in fear, eyes widening and skin turning white, the hungry spotlights fixated on his tiny, shivering form. Having chosen her next victim, the peckish titan leaned in to size up the petrified student, taking in exactly what she was about to sample next.

“Ah, the athlete!” she noted, already considering her possibilities for toying with him. “That’s quite a change of cuisine from your other little friend. He was fat and juicy, and you’re all skin and bones!” She paused to laugh, her giggling playful as a schoolgirl’s. Meanwhile, Harry just shook all the more, watching in terror his would-be killer size him up like a hunk of meat. “It’s probably a good thing you’re so skinny,” she continued, patting her stomach. “In the long run, that’s just less calories for me to burn off. I’m sure you’d approve of that, no?” She stuck her tongue slightly out at him, as if she thought he would find the joke based on his death as funny as she did. Still unmoving, he barely seemed to notice as two massive fingers grasped his sides, holding his torso in a vice-grip as he was lifted into the air and towards her face. He seemed literally frozen in terror, unable to move or elicit any form of sound. Faced with his own immediate death, especially after the gory horror he had witnessed of one of his best friends’ demise, the normally active mind of the school athlete was in disarray. He merely continued to stare into the brilliant iris of Miss Blaine’s left eye, almost as if he could see his own reflection in the rapidly shrinking black dot.

“Harry the athlete,” she declared, finally able to see the terror on his face up close as she held her prey before her. “Fast at running, but not fast at much else. Admittedly, you’re more able than your dim-witted friend Ralph was, but not by much.” Her sneering remarks continued to show no effect on his stock-still face, and part of her began to wonder if she had literally scared him to death. “Quiet now, huh?” She poked him, not too gently, with her other finger, hitting him squarely in the chest. “What happened to the boy who was so willing to make jokes about my size in lessons? Not going to make any now, when I am, literally, so much bigger than you?” Her eyes had narrowed at this stage, and any vestige of a grin had vanished from her face. Watching from below, Caleb could see that she wasn’t kidding around. Miss Blaine, he knew, had taken a lot of shit from his friend over the years about her size, as he would so often insert it into their steady stream of insults and arguments during lessons, proud of his own body as Caleb knew Harry was. Hilarious as he had found it then, it had never occurred to him in his triumphant arrogance that what they were doing had at any stage hurt her on a personal level. Reflecting on it now the tables had been turned so drastically in her favour, and Caleb could see why some of what they had thrown at her would naturally be hard to swallow and move on from. Indeed, the tiniest part of him could almost understand why Miss Blaine, whatever way she had found her newfound unfathomable shrinking powers, had used them on him and his cronies to get such an ultimate and permanent revenge. But he quickly pushed such thoughts aside. Teasing was teasing, but murder was murder. 

His attention was diverted back to the execution unfolding above him, as the colossal, hungry teacher began to speak again. “Still giving me the silent treatment, huh? So be it. Perhaps some time within my body will make you finally think twice about all the horrible things you said about it.” She lifted him up above her head, and like a passing frost the seriousness in her face melted back into the voracious grin that was now seared into all their minds. Tilting her head upwards, obscuring much of her face to the tiny observers on the desk, she addressed the petrified student one last time.

“Goodbye, Harold. Thank you for teaching me to watch what I eat.” She laughed the laugh of someone tipsy on the liquor of vengeance, before her jaw moved downwards, indicating above that the great chasm of Miss Blaine’s steaming, heart-stopping gullet had open once more like the gates of Hell. Harry was merely a speck to his tiny friends watching him die as he was lowered down towards her ravenously awaiting jaws.

It was then, being lowered into that oppressive, stinking pit, that Harry finally began to break out of his almost comatose state of terror and come to his senses. Seeing the grisly visage of her wide-open mouth below him, saliva glistening and dripping from the walls and red, monstrous tongue rolled out onto her chin to greet him, he realised with immediate shock that he was, finally, about to meet his maker. The omnipotent ‘ahhhhhh’ suddenly resonated around him, coming from deep within the dark abyss he was looking into, and not a moment later he realised his nose was being assaulted by the stinking, sweltering blanket of air rising up like a cloud from the steaming hole below him. As he came closer and closer to her plush lips, he finally was able to take back control from his petrification, and almost immediately he panicked like he never had before, determined to stop or at the very least forestall his imminent demise down in Miss Blaine’s cavernous gut.

“WAIT! WAAIT, PLEASE! I’M SORRY, I’M SO SORRY MISS! I know it was terrible and horrible of me to make fun of your body, and I will never do it again! I’ll do anything, ANYTHING to have you forgive me, just please, PLEASE DON’T EAT ME!!!”

For an instant, the lowering continued, and Harry, panting from the effort of his exhortation and from his heart racing at speeds unknown, thought that his pleas had fallen on deaf ears.

However, the slow descent stopped, leaving him dangling just above her lips. The damp heat and cloying stink flowing from her mouth was almost unbearable at such close proximity, making Harry all the gladder when the plush lips closed once again beneath him.

“Did I hear an apology in that incoherent babble?” Her voice, again at close proximity, was like standing next to a speaker at a concert, and he clamped his hands over his ears immediately to prevent any serious damage to his hearing.

“YES! Yes!” he shouted back, desperately. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’ll do anything for you to forgive me, just please take me away from your mouth and let me talk to you.”

The plump lips below him formed into a triumphant, malevolent smile. “Anything, eh…?” She brought him back away from her lips, tilting her head forward again to eye up her suddenly co-operative plaything. “Excellent. I knew you’d soon come around to my way of thinking. Now… let’s get you on the road to forgiveness, shall we?”

Her giggling once again echoed through the humungous room, drowning out the near fanatical string of worship-laden thank yous from the bite-sized student in her hand. Caleb could see the way the wind was blowing, and the worst part was he knew full well that Harry was being tricked. Whether Miss Blaine’s feelings about their past teasing was genuine or not was irrelevant. What mattered was that she had, again intentionally or no, managed to break one of his friends to her will.

He could only watch, and wait for the awful theatre playing out in his gigantic philosophy teacher’s hands- and, by extension, another of his friend’s lives- to reach its inevitably gory conclusion.

  

 

Chapter End Notes:

Not too rusty after a month away from writing, am I? Hopefully not. I thought I did a decent job on this chapter, anyway. That said, if I ever end up splitting what was going to be one chapter into two, I usually think that means I've done a decent job. Harry's 'redemption' will be next chapter, and I think you feet fans will be most pleased with how it pans out. Hopefully. Feet is very new pastures for me, after all, so we'll see what happens. 

Please leave a review and a rating if you have anything to say, good or bad, about the chapter! I welcome any constructive criticism, it can only help me improve. :)