- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Please Enjoy

“Have a good day sweetie.” Jane called out to her daughter Melissa. The 17 year old waved to her mother as she stepped onto the bus, immediately greeted by the friends that had already boarded.

 

Jane smiled to herself. Her little girl was growing up. It would be only a few more months before her daughter was graduating high school and prepping for college. Melissa had chosen a university in North Carolina. The name escaped Jane. She only knew they were well known for their law programs. Melissa had shown an interest in law since she was young. The desire to always keep her friends, as well as others, in line had occasionally made her unpopular with other kids.

 

Jane stepped back inside. She hated the idea that her one and only child would be hundreds of miles away before the end of the year. But what can you do? A baby bird must leave the nest eventually. And no mother could be prouder of their child.

 

 

 

Jane was a short woman. She stood 4’11”, though she told people she was 5’. She had short blonde hair, styled not unlike the women you see in the movies. You know the ones. The ones that do yoga or are always yelling at a sales rep or cashier for something that clearly had nothing to do with them.

 

Despite getting the sigh full looks from more than a few teens who were mentally preparing themselves for the inevitable cruelty that came with a woman with such a hair-do, Jane was always happy to surprise them with kindness. It helped that her emerald green eyes had the effect of disarming even the tensest. This, along with her kind spirit and personality always left those dreading the initial contact with a smile.

 

Jane had married right out high school. Something her parents were not incredibly supportive of. It came as no surprise to everyone 5 months later when Jane gave her parents, along with the rest of the world, a baby girl. Sadly, the young man she was involved with, decided after 2 short months of fatherhood that he simply was not cut out for the job and took off. This would have devastated Jane to a point of depression if it hadn’t been for her little Melissa and the support of her parents.

 

Her parents took her in, helping to care for her and Melissa while she tracked down her good-for-nothing husband to serve divorce papers.

 

By the time Melissa reached the age of 1, the man was out of both of their lives. Jane made it a point to inform her parents that she would always make sure Melissa could know who her father was no matter how painful it might be. She had decided that a level of complete transparency would be the best policy when it came to Melissa, once she reached the proper age of course.

 

By 7, Melissa was curious about her father and Jane wasted no time in explaining the situation with him in a manner that her little girl would best be able to understand.

 

By age 12, Melissa was ready to meet her father. Unfortunately, despite Jane’s best efforts, she was unable to track him down. Several years passed and as technology grew, the ease to find people did as well. By 16, a simple internet search was all it took to pull up the man that helped create her. Jane and took her daughter across the country to Texas, where her father resided. He was re-married with another 2 kids.

 

Sadly, the meeting didn’t go nearly as well as they had hoped. The man Jane once loved turned her daughter away, claiming he owed neither of them anything and that if she wanted money or anything else, she should have asked for it long ago.

 

The worry that this would crush her daughter drove Jane into something of a panic. Despite her concerns, Melissa handled it well. She cried once they finally arrived at their home in Montana. She even refused to come out of her room for 2 days. But on the third day, she rose from her bed, marched into the kitchen, wrapped her arms around her mother and stated, “Screw him…You’re all I need.”

 

This led to a heartfelt and joyous cry that lasted a good hour. Afterwards, the two agreed to not speak of the bastard that had chosen to walk out of their lives. It was in this moment, Melissa asked her mother to not hold back anymore. To go find a man that deserved her and enjoy her life.

 

Jane reassured her daughter that she felt no desire to find a man and was happy and comfortable with their life.

 

Unbeknownst to Melissa, and for good reason, Jane led something of a double-life. She had sworn off dating after her divorce until Melissa was at a proper age. After a decade, she jumped back into the game to see what she might find. To her dismay, it was one disappointment after another. Men without their lives together. Men afraid of a woman with a child. At one point, she thought she might have found one worth a second date. It turned out to be a dud as the man’s wife showed up at her doorstep, slapping her across the face and demanding Jane “keep her hands off her man.” This caused Jane to swear off men for good.

 

4 years after the slap, a neighbor moved in. Of course, neighbors in the part of Montana Jane and Melissa lived in meant someone moved in a quarter mile down the road. Nevertheless, Jane, being the kind soul she was, decided to greet her new neighbor.

 

She stepped up to the green door, ringing the doorbell with a plate of cookies in her hand, and a smile on her face. To her surprise, the woman that answered the door was not what she expected. The woman was easily a foot taller than her with a powerful build. The woman wasn’t overly muscular. But it was obvious she was a very powerful woman.

 

“He…hello.” Jane cleared her throat. “I’m your neighbor from down the road. Just thought I would welcome you to our little slice of heaven.” She laughed awkwardly.

 

The large woman smiled kindly down at Jane. Her long brown hair hung up in a ponytail. Her brown eyes barely visible through the smile. Teeth a polished white, and sun-tanned skin that made Jane self-conscious of her own. “Thank you so much.” The woman replied. “Please come in.” She offered, stepping to the side to allow Jane entry.

 

Completely red in the face, Jane stepped past the giant woman and into the house. “I’m Jane by the way.” She almost stuttered, turning to face the large woman who stepped closer.

 

“Nice to meet you Jane. I’m Wendy.”

 

Jane watched Wendy intently as she walked away from her and towards the kitchen. “Don’t be shy.” Wendy called back to Jane. “Come on in. Make yourself at home.”

 

Jane found herself enthralled with this woman. She didn’t know whether to be amazed, or terrified. “It’s nice to meet you too Wendy.”

 

Wendy nearly burst into laughter. “Don’t worry, I’m used to people staring.”

 

Jane immediately turned away. “I am so sorry. I didn’t mean to.”

 

“I said not to worry. I know my size takes people by surprise. It happens all the time. Not many are used to seeing someone like me. But there are others. I’m not some freak of nature or anything.”

 

“Oh no, of course not. I hope I didn’t give you the impression that I thought so.”

 

Wendy allowed herself a laugh this time. “You’re so sweet. I can tell we are going to get along.” Wendy grabbed a pair of water bottles from the fridge, handing one to Jane while opening her own. “So…Jane, tell me about yourself.”

 

Over the next 3 hours, the women exchanged stories about where they were from, their lives growing up, what they did for work. Jane explained how she worked as a paralegal for a small firm in town. Wendy talked about how she modeled for magazines, mostly foreign, as well as some online modeling that was becoming more and more popular. As magazines became less popular due to the internet, she was forced to get with the times. On the bright side, it made working from home a breeze. She had designated one of the rooms to be her studio and had taken classes on editing photos. She had no children, nor had she ever been married. Her father lived back in Oklahoma where she was from and her mother had passed from cancer when she was nine. This had led to a life of exercise and healthy eating.

 

Jane talked about her daughter and how things had been raising a child alone. Wendy was more than a little sympathetic for a single parent raising a child as she herself had been in that situation. It was only due to Melissa’s bus that Jane had to take off. Wendy had made her promise to stop by when she had free time again as she saw the two of them becoming great friends. A powerful, yet very comfortable hug later, Jane was off.

 

Over the coming months, Jane and Wendy grew closer. Spending hours talking. Jane had even taken to helping Wendy with her shoots. It was at this time that Wendy disclosed her shoots were not for normal websites or literature. Turns out there was quite a demand for amazon models in the fetish world.

 

Wendy explained she had held off divulging this information out of concern Jane would think less of her. Jane of course reassured her that she would never think less of someone for something so trivial.

 

Within a year, Wendy offered Jane a full-time job as her photographer. It would pay more than the firm which was a bonus, but lacked the health insurance that came with it. The ability to work easier hours for better pay was too much to pass up though. Jane took the job. That was the beginning of it all.

 

Regular shoots where Wendy would be in a bikini or lingerie turned to private shoots with her breasts exposed. These were simply trial shoots and would not be released to the public as it stood. More than a few websites had offered substantially more money for nude photos. Wendy was hesitant to jump on board with that just yet. Her large Triple D’s held firmly in place with succulent, brown nipples becoming erect thanks to the breeze of the ceiling fan. The camera snapped away as Jane took photo after photo.

 

Wendy’s lust filled eyes aimed at the camera. It was the same look she gave while doing her regular shoots. The exposure of her breasts however made the look seem…less practiced. The snapping continued. Jane remained focus, getting good angles, making sure the pictures were focused just right.

 

Then she did it. Wendy grabbed her bikini bottom and slid it off. The two had talked about it on a few occasions. To get comfortable with nude photos, Wendy would eventually have to take them off. But when and how had never been fully discussed. It was kind of unspoken that it would just happen when it happened.

 

Jane had never been a prude about the human body. Though she was very conservative about her own, she always appreciated the way a human looked and moved while naked. Doing Wendy’s shoots had only reaffirmed that appreciation.

 

That being said, she was not prepared for this moment. The room went quiet for a moment. Wendy had struck a pose, arms flexed, legs spread, breasts protruding. Jane however, stood there, in awe of the magnificent Amazonian woman before her. A warrior in her own right.

 

The camera lowered, the strap that hung around Jane’s neck reached its full length, going taut. Wendy remained in pose as Jane stepped forward. The larger woman relaxed as Jane stepped close. The smaller woman could feel the warmth radiating from the Amazon. Small beads of sweat trickled down her body from two hours of shooting.

 

Jane looked up, her wandering eyes meeting Wendy’s. Neither spoke. Wendy sighed with relief as Jane’s cool hand rested on her stomach. A tingle ran down both their spines.

 

Grabbing Jane’s hand in hers, Wendy guided it up to her breast. A soft moan escaped their lips. With her other hand, Wendy ran her finger through Jane’s hair. As it rested on the back of her head, Wendy gave a light pull while bending down.

 

For a moment they hung in limbo, their lips only an inch from the other’s. Each feeling the breath of the other woman’s pass into their mouth. Finally, contact. Jane felt Wendy’s large tongue slide into her mouth. The two red muscles danced with each other between the locked lips. Jane felt herself pulled into Wendy’s embrace. The powerful arms holding her firm, yet lovingly.

 

Neither willing to let their kiss be broken for fear this could all be some fantasy or dream, Wendy lifted Jane from the ground. Shortly, the two were in the bedroom. Wendy sat on the bed, placing her friend into her lap. Jane’s arms were locked around Wendy’s neck at this point.

 

Wendy’s large hand slid between the smaller woman’s legs, drawing out a groan of pleasure. This was the first time the kiss had been broken. Releasing her grip on her friend’s neck, Jane slid to the floor between the legs of her amazon. The tanned, inviting petals of her giantess drew her closer.

 

In anticipation of the union of Jane’s lips to her pussy lips, Wendy spread her legs, placing a guiding hand on the back of Jane’s head. Jane extended her tongue, as she pressed against and into the love petals, an explosion of taste sent her buds into a frenzy. Two minutes. That’s all the amazon could handle. She was on her back on the bed, legs spread open as wide as she could get them. She panted heavily.

 

Jane remained on the ground, her head resting against Wendy’s right thigh. The taste of Wendy’s pussy juice still on her lips and tongue.

 

“That….that was…” Wendy began.

 

“Amazing.” Jane finished, turning to kiss the large muscular thigh.

 

Wendy sat up, looking down at her little Jane with a loving smile. “Let me take care of you.” She whispered.

 

Jane shook her head softly.

 

This was upsetting. “Wait…why?” Wendy asked, already beginning to tear up. “Oh my god! This was a mistake. I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to let this happen. You have to know I wasn’t trying to do this when I took off my bottom.”

 

“Wendy.” Jane said softly, trying to calm her friend down.

 

“No, please…you’re my best friend. I don’t want to lose you. I promise this won’t ever happen again. Just please don’t leave.” Wendy was in tears at this point.

 

Jane quickly stood up, wrapping her arms around Wendy. “Shh…sh..sh.” Jane cooed. “Wendy,” She began, taking Wendy’s face into her hands, guiding her gaze up to meet her own. “First off, don’t be sorry. I wanted this as much as you did. There is no need to apologize. Second, I’m not going to leave. Third, I said no to you returning the favor because I think I came more than you did. When you touched me, I had one of the most intense orgasms I have had in years. And I was having them like crazy when I was going down on you. I said no because if you touched me down there, I might have a heart attack.” She laughed.

 

Wendy couldn’t help but laugh a little herself.

 

“And finally…”

 

Wendy looked deep into her friend’s eyes. She could see tears building up in Jane’s eyes.

 

“Don’t you dare say this will never happen again.”

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you're enjoying it so far. If anyone is not sure about the timeline, this chapter ended 2 years before Melissa got off the bus. So Melissa is 15. Just so you have an idea. And no, Melissa will not be playing a big role in this story.