- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
It's back..... This chapter definitely is the start of the proper story, where I think it'll become interesting. Once again sorry for the wait, I mentioned it a bit in my apology chapter which has now been deleted.

.
All was quiet, calm, and peaceful as Joe woke from his sleep. It was light outside, but that was all he knew as he stood up on Anna's beside table. Looking over at the bed next to him, the bed sheets lay in a pile, and Anna was nowhere to be found.

Almost on cue however, the bedroom door swung open. In stepped the socked foot of Anna. Her smile brightened up the whole room as she saw Joe awake, looking up at her from across the room. "Good morning sleepy head" her voice still so sweet it made honey turn sour. "I didn't want to wake you up when I did cause you just looked so cute curled up in a tiny, little ball, so I let you sleep in an extra 2 hours!"

"Wow, thanks Anna" Joe replied looking straight up at his giant new friend who was standing almost directly over him. Joe could see partly up Anna's loose fitting t-shirt, which was acting as a pyjama top, but only up past her white panties and her lower stomach. Before Joe could 'accidentally' take another peak, Anna scooped him up in her hand before asking, "would you like some breakfast now?" Joe nodded quite furiously. The last couple of days had been so crazy and he'd not even had a chance to get some food. Now that it looked like the storm was simmering down, he realised that some food would be much needed.

Anna lightly closed her fingers over Joe securing him safely in her hand as she exited her room and trotted down the stairs to the kitchen. She held Joe with such care, like he was a prize relic, worth a fortune and incredibly fragile. She was terrified that she could drop him any second and see his body splat on the floor. In the kitchen, Anna opened up her palm, revealing a section of good out for Joe to choose. "I didn't know what you liked, but I don't think you'll use up much food so you can pick what you like" she joked nervously.

Whilst Joe took his time picking out something, another figure appeared through the kitchen doorway. "Good morning sweetie" came a female voice from behind Anna. "Mum!...... Oh you startled me!" Anna stuttered frozen with Joe stuck in her palm. "What you doing over there" Anna's mum enquired noticing Anna holding something against her stomach away from her. Anna had to hide Joe, but where?

Anna went to place Joe down the front of her top to keep him hidden, but she wasn't wearing a bra underneath her top so Joe would simply fall straight through. Only one more place remained. It was the only thing possible to Anna as her mum grew increasingly suspicious. Would it actually be a bad thing if her mum were to find out? Does Joe want other people to know just yet? It's not exactly possible to quickly ask him now. With nothing else on the plate, Anna lifted up the bottom of her t-shirt, pulled away the elastic waste of her white, cotton panties, and dropped Joe inside with a huge wave of doubt looming over her.

Joe didn't know what was going on until Anna pulled away her panties. He could put his worries into words as he could only muster a few stuttered words as he fell backwards towards Anna's most sensitive region. Sliding down the white wall, Joe rolled all the way to the bottom, where he was met by Anna's huge womanhood. Joe was pinned, not tightly like he had been previously, but the lips of Anna's pussy were mere millimetres away from his face. The stench emanating from the foul creature was stronger than you could ever imagine. "Please not again" Joe said to himself fearing that this would turn sour again.

"I was gonna choose what I wanted for breakfast but I don't really feel too hungry now" Anna turned towards her mother wearing an innocent smile on her face. "You sure Hun?" Anna's mum asked. "Yeah positive. I think I'll just go back up to bed now" Anna rushed herself out of the kitchen and straight upstairs back to her room. However, the more Anna moved with Joe trapped, the more comfortable she felt with him in their. With every step she could just about feel him scraping the sides of the walls to her viginal lips.

By the time Anna had reached her bedroom, she had come to like having Joe inside her panties. It gave her a strange feeling of dominance yet still responsibility. He was still her friend, and so vulnerable at his current size, but the thoughts inside Anna's head were taking control of her. Laying down on her bed, Joe could sense something was up. The temperature around him was slowly growing by the second, leaving a more damp climate around him. It was then that Anna recieved a message on her phone. She stopped for a second to read the message which was quite long. By the end of the message, Anna's face changed to a very shocked reaction. She couldn't believe what she had just read. This changed everything she thought about Joe.

Joe saw the light as Anna opened up her panties above him. He was glad to see her hand slide down in search of him to pull him out, however that's not what happened. The tips of Anna's fingers slid down behind Joe and paused for a second. Joe waited in anticipation for a moment before he was suddenly shifted forward..... Towards Anna's pussy. Before Joe could react or reach out to stop it, he was plunged into her deep pussy, instantly soaked in Anna's bodily juices. Something had changed right there. Something that Joe currently did not yet understand himself, but it didn't look good.
Chapter End Notes:
Not very often does one text cause such a drastic change like that. What could've been said and by who???? Comment your ideas I'm curious about what you guys think about this one!