- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The ball is completely in Anna's court this chapter as she has to decide what to do with her 1 inch tall friend, who's still unconscious on her desk.

Enjoy!
Up the stairs of her large detached house, locked away in the damp, blue bathroom, standing under the tap which was spewing hot water all down her back, trapped by the steam rising up around her, Anna stood facing the wall. A blank expression across her face. Her mind had now gone blank. It didn't know what was right and what was wrong anymore. All she could think was that she had a tiny man lying unconscious in her room after being trapped in her ass for who knows how long, and how good it would feel to have him inside of her.

Taking her right hand, she rose it up from her side to her breasts. She cupped one of them in her palm, imagining Joe pressed up against her soft, fleshy boob. Her thoughts were now completely possessed by perverted ideas about what she could do. The power she had over his minuscule form was infinite. With that, her other hand found its way to Anna's pussy. Her fingers slowly infiltrated the premises, massaging her walls. The amount of pleasure he could give her and nobody would even know where he was. Quickly she removed both of her hands, wanting to save her passion for the real thing. Firstly, she had to be clean.

Anna grabbed a bar of soap from the rack, applied it to her body, dragging it over every once of her. Glancing behind her, she wedged the bar of soap between her cheeks trying to picture how snug Joe must've been when in her company for that long. Satisfied knowing how her day was much better than she could've ever thought, Anna stepped out of the shower, dried herself off completely before returning to her bedroom.

With her towel tightly wrapped around her torso, she peeked her head through the door. There he was. Still lying on her desk. "So innocent" she thought to herself as she approached the desk. She could even pick him up between two fingers. It was so simple given how incredibly light he was. No wonder why she couldn't feel him down there.

In her palm, she looked at him in a completely different way. She saw how vulnerable he was. How fragile he could be with every touch. Now, Anna didn't want to lay a hand on him, worried that his small body could break at any moment. Placing him down on the chair now, Anna could not believe that a human being could be reduced to only an inch tall. How the world must look to him baffled her. How big even the simplest of things must look to him left her mesmerised.

Anna raised her foot up to the chair and placed it directly beside Joe. Her big toe almost matching his size. She could so easily crush him under her foot. She even lifted her foot again, hovering it only centimetres over him as if she were about to squash him. In an instant she could end any suffering he might be feeling. Any pain could be extinguished from existence. Could she even do that to a human being let alone her friend?

Her foot now rested gently on the top of Joe's body. For the first time she could properly feel him against her skin. She was beginning to feel turned on again. Anna removed her foot and picked Joe back up into her arms. Strolling over to the mirror, she could now see the size scale with Joe being held in front of her pure, natural, nude body. Anna came to the conclusion to make her dream a reality.

She held Joe around her navel area, deciding which way to go first. She chose to start off slow, by raising Joe up her flat stomach up towards her breasts. Joe's head was now being pushed right into her nipple. Feeling every sensation down to the minute detail, Anna sighed with pleasure. She wanted this. No matter how blissfully wrong it was. It was happening.

Next Anna turned her body around 120 degrees so that her ass was now facing the mirror. Joe slid down Anna's body with the guidance of her hand, twisting round to the lucious lumps of her backside. She moved him within inches of her asshole which was inviting him in once again, but this time, it wanted his whole body. Anna's lust for Joe inside of her had now grown out of control. She couldn't stop herself. She was ready now to properly do it.

Anna laid herself down on her bed, legs spread wide and pelvis pointing up. Joe was positioned directly in front of her moist vagina, waiting for Anna to finally push him all the way. Her insides were already full of spasms joy, eagerly awaiting Joe's arrival. The distance between Joe and her pussy shortened from 1 foot to now 11inches......

10 inches.....

9 inches....

8....

6.....

Anna now had the lips of her pussy open wide enough to fit Joe straight in. She lay patiently as Joe grew closer to his target. It was clear now that Anna didn't care that he was unconscious. He would never know. She would get the pleasure out of him she so desperately craved. Once he wakes up then they can sort out what they wanted. She had remembered what was said about him. This gave her hope that something could work between them, but for now, it was just what she wanted, and nothing could stop her now.

5....... absolutely nothing

4....... what if he wakes up though during it all. How would he react?

3........ this was her friend. Her unconscious friend

2.......... she couldn't stop now could she?

1............ she...... she..............

She couldn't do it.

With Joe's head a whisker away, she retracted her hand. No matter how hard she wanted it, Joe was not there to be used whilst unconscious. It was not her right to assume just yet. Sitting up, Anna placed Joe on her beside table, before getting a glass from her floor and putting it over the top of Joe facing down. After getting dressed into her pyjamas, she headed downstairs to join her family, where she'd spend the next few hours.

She tried to take her mind off of everything, but her parents knew immediately that something was on her mind. She declined to share, convincing her parents that she was fine and was just thinking about general stuff.

That night, Anna fell tired at around 11pm when she decided to head back up to bed. The first thing she did though was check up on her tiny friend before she fell asleep. Managing to glare through the slips of her tired eyes, she peered down into the glass. Anna now found herself wide eyed and shocked to now see that Joe was up, and so glad to see her.

"OMG JOE YOU'RE OK!" Anna whispered incredibly loudly trying not to wake her parents.

"Anna I'm so glad you found me, you have no idea how long I've waited for this moment!" Joe screamed up with joy. Once he awoke inside a strange place he knew that someone had moved him there. Just as he had hoped he later found that Anna finally found him. "Please Anna, there's something I need you to help me with! I need you to-"

"That's ok that's ok. I know what you want and I'm willing to help you out. I'm really tired though so do you think we could wait till tomorrow morning before we start with whole thing?"

"That's ok. So long as I'm with you I'm happy." Joe responded.

"Ahh, you're so cute Joe. Well, good night" Anna cooed placing the cup back over Joe to keep him safe for the night. The pair drifted off to sleep quite quickly after the day they had both had. Joe was so relieved to have been noticed almost 36 hours after waking up shrunk. Now times would get easier.

Nobody would've predicted however, the events that would happen next....
Chapter End Notes:
Well that's Joe finally noticed. But what does this mean for his future? Find out soon.......