- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hello again. Moving on, here's the chapter! Enjoy!
Joe looked to the side where he saw the other leg enter the other hole on the other side to him. He sighed a huge sigh of relief, knowing that his ordeal with Anna's feet was over, but very quickly realised straight after that, that where he was, was not out of the woods yet. Above him, Anna's soggy, pink panties awaited as he rose straight towards them. Anna tugged her tights right up her waist slamming Joe into the disgustingly sweaty and smelly pantie that separated Joe from her butt cheek.

Joe's left hand side of his face was stuck to the slimy material, as he could only look along her ass to the deep crack just a few inches away and to the other identically sticky cheek. Just to seal Joe away and hide him from the world, Anna slipped into a playful, loose fitting skirt and got ready to leave.

Every time Anna took one simple step, it felt like four separate but devastating Earthquakes all happening at the same time. The sway in her walk from her hips, intensified by the dramatic size difference between Joe now and the size he was less the 24 hours ago, rocked Joe's world like an unsteady ship. He also had no idea how much asses jiggle. Anna was walking quite fast in his defence, but still his brain was rattling to hard he couldn't see straight at all. Add that to the fact that his whole body was glued to her ass cheek, Joe was completely helpless.

Eventually, Joe's relentless roller coaster did come to a stop. Finally he could actually see. The crashing waves of her cheeks, and the thundering of her steps had simmered down to gentle calmness. It was so peaceful now, Joe could even hear birds cheeping away in the distance. "How amazing" he thought, "that such a basic task in walking could create such devastation". One thing Joe didn't know, was that the reason Anna had stopped was because she had reached the bus stop, and one was heading down the road now!

Joe could hear all these new sounds but couldn't identify any of them, as if the stench of her ass were blocking the signals to his brain. Anna then started to walk slowly, as she manoeuvred herself down the isle of the bus. At the back row, she found an empty pair of seats. Anna's ass cheeks spread, stretching Joe across its surface, as Anna bent down and plopped her ass down on the seat. Joe was caught off guard by this, and had no time to recover, before the relatively hard seat hit against his back, shoving him deeper into Anna's incredibly squidgy cheek.

After shuffling around on the seat for a bit, she finally got comfortable, as Anna was unknowingly grinding on top of Joe, who had her great ass pressed into his whole body. Movement wasn't an option and breathing itself was hard enough without the fabric of the pantie pushed up against his mouth. Now, for every breath, sweat and other bodily tastes began sneaking into his mouth, forcing Joe to swallow it as a way of staying alive. It was just like Anna's shoe again. Only much worse.

The bus journey into Anna's local high street was short for some, and incredible long for Joe. The bus stopped directly outside the coffee shop that Anna was meeting the girls at. In two seconds Anna had gone from the bus, straight through the doors of the coffee shop, where the other girls were already waiting at a table towards the back of the shop. "Hi guys! I'm sorry I'm late and that I smell, it's just I went for a run before you messaged me" Anna said as she hugged all three of the girls. "That's alright hun, it's our fault for rushing you. And you smell fine anyway" Peyton replied as she leaned into a hug.

Joe quite easily disagreed with what Peyton said, as it currently smelled like something had recently died in her butt and was slowly rotting. He desperately needed to get out, but could do very little movement in his position. He did however manage to wiggle like a fish out of water which did get Anna's attention, but not quite how he imagined. Reaching back, Anna poked two fingers behind herself, and started to scratch. Joe could hear movement behind him, when something touched his back. Suddenly the two fingers started grinding over him as Anna tried to get rid of the itch she had on her ass.

One stroke of her fingers then released Joe from Anna's panties for a brief moment. Being pushed and pulled along by her fingers, Joe ended up right in between her cheeks. He thought it would end there, until Anna then retracted her fingers and took a seat at the table.

Anna proceeded to take a seat on the wooden chair the girls had saved for Anna. This chair was less forgiving as the one of the bus. It's rock hard surface had no give against Anna's weight, which squeezed Joe even harder against her ass. Now, Joe had both cheeks pushing against him. Anna could feel him down there as soon as she sat down. Not wanting to stratch again behind there so soon, she grinded her hips on the chair, technically giving Joe a lap dance without her even knowing.

The itch didn't go away, but Anna tried to leave it for now, hoping that it would disappear. It didn't, because it knew that it was getting into Anna's head and the more it wiggled, the better chance it would have of getting found. Joe had a bit more wiggle room in his new place but that was as far as it went in terms of positives. Joe couldn't believe that the smell was worse than before as he was now closer to her asshole. This just drived Joe on more. As much as he would've dreamed to be face to face with Anna's beautiful ass when he met her, these circumstances were the complete opposite.

Soon enough, Anna couldn't take it anymore. Whilst the other girls continued gossiping and laughing, Anna slightly lifted one cheek off of the seat. "This was it!" Joe thought to himself, confident that he would be found now. And what a great time to be found now with three other girls including Galina around him to help. However Joe's hopes were short lived. Anna dropped her hand down the back of her tights and started scratching again.

Joe rode up and down Anna's ass crack as Anna vigorously threw him around her rear end. For once, Anna's panties came in handy. Since they were stuck all around Anna's ass, they stayed unmoved and weren't pressed deep between Anna's cheeks, which is where Joe would've followed. They were providing a secure barrier, until....

The pair of panties were slowly becoming a thong as the sides slowly shifted towards the centre of her ass, leaving her cheeks exposed. With one single push, Anna's fingers found a gap down the side of her panties and slipped Joe right in there. Joe could only look as he was sent right up Anna's cheeks. He was still going up and up all the way until he saw the horror right above him. Anna's asshole. Joe couldn't move again as Anna's cheeks once again held him tightly.

Anna's hand retracted from her ass and returned to the conversation. The smell was less sweaty than before, because the shitty smell escaping from her asshole was too strong. Joe couldn't think this could get any worse, but then it did. Anna still hadn't settled back down on the chair yet. When she did, her cheeks pressed Joe again from underneath, and from the sides. This meant that they could push Joe one way. Up. Anna's asshole opened wide inviting Joe in. His best efforts were nothing against the force against him, making it easy for Joe to slide up into Anna's asshole.

Finally Anna was comfortable and couldn't feel the itch anymore. She settled as Anna's asshole settled too, closing around Joe's neck keeping him struggling for the air that had been trapped up their for a very long time. All that Joe could think at that moment was.....

"Shit"
Chapter End Notes:
That's it for now. This chapter did have more but I thought it was just a bit too long so I've cut it down into 2 parts.

Part 2 will be coming soon!