- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The first proper giantess interaction starts hear and as you can tell by the title, contains some mouth play which I hope you'll all enjoy!
As the day went on, Joe became very comfortable deep inside Anna's handbag. Only very rarely did the bag shake when Anna was moving to a class or to lunch, and whenever it did, Joe wasn't too disturbed by the other objects inside her handbag with him that could squash him at his size. They didn't though, and now Anna was on her way home. This was where his hard work began.

Anna had a lot of homework to complete over the weekend, so she decided to get it all done right there so that she could have the whole weekend to do the stuff that she wanted to. Setting her bag down beside her desk, Joe looked up to see Anna take a seat right beside him. "This is the perfect moment to get her attention" Joe said confidently to himself.

Reaching up, Joe began to scale the walls of her handbag. Luckily, the sides of the handbag were quite loose, making it easy for Joe to get a good grip in the palms of his hands. Giving all his strength into pulling himself to his destination, with the thought of Anna taking him into her enormous arms powering him to his one goal.

Up above, Anna was starting to work on her maths questions. The ones that Joe said he would Anna help with before the incident happened. With it due in on the Monday coming up, Anna decided it was best to start with that. There was a lot to go through still, sighing, Anna ignored the vast length that she knew it would take. The work itself was hard enough. It was a topic that Anna had not been taught yet at her previous school so was introduced to a completely new task the moment she joined the school.

Joe was making good progress. Almost reaching the half way stage and not yet tired. The higher he rose, the more Joe could see out of the bag too which helped with his bearings from when he escapes the bag. He did see Anna getting quite frustrated at herself that she couldn't work out the questions. It was at that moment when she remembered something that was given to her the other day. Thinking back, she thought she had it in her bag this whole time.

Leaning to her left, she peered down into her handbag, just as Joe was reaching the top. Joe stared up at the giantess to see her glancing straight at him. He thought she'd finally seen him as her hand stretched out as it dropped towards the bag on the floor. However, when the hand swiftly passed Joe and started rummaging around the bottom of the bag, he knew immediately that his rescue was not as soon as he had first hoped.

Anna's monstrous hand returned from the dark depths of the bag with a plastic bag containing something Joe couldn't quite identity yet. "There they are!" Anna cheered to herself, showing Joe that whatever they were, were key to Anna right now, which meant that he could use them to get her attention. Waiting until the right moment, and without a single hesitation, Joe leaped towards the bag just before it rose above him.

The jump was timed to perfection, with Joe slipping through the small but shrunken man sized gap in the top of the bag. Joe landed with a bit of a thud on the surface, before bouncing on what seemed like a surprisingly soft surface. A strange scent was in the air. A smell of freshness, and bright summer days. Still in the dark, it was hard telling what bag Joe had just willingly jumped into. As Anna's hand surfaced from the bag, Joe was greeted with a red face staring blankly into his.

The feeling of pure horror that stuck to Joe's face at that moment was nothing like he'd ever felt before, because Joe had just found out that he had leapt into a bag of Jelly Babies.

The once innocently looking pieces of candy were now the same height as Joe. He filled with terror as the bag was placed on the desk beside Anna's work. Peering out of the translucent bag, Joe could faintly see Anna fiddling with something underneath her desk. The bag was too high for Joe to climb, so that left him no choice but to scream at the top of his voice.

Anna didn't respond in any way to his helpless pleas. After reaching both her hands back up from under the desk and quickly doing something with them close to the top of her head, Anna's long slender arm extended towards the bag of Jelly Babies. Joe looked at his current state, realising that his naked form and the size of his body did resemble a Jelly Baby in a certain way. This was not what Joe had in mind when he jumped into the bag moments ago. Three long, painted fingers lowered into the bag, scanning which sweet to pick first.

Her fingers hovered for a while, waiting to scavenge on anything that moved like a predator. Creeping over Joe's still, motionless body, that was frozen with fear, it lowered ever so slowly, giving Joe time to move, but his mixing emotions glued him to the floor. Joe braced for impact, turning his head away as the tri pod decended down onto him. Though he felt no contact after that, and saw the shadow cast by her hand disappear.

Peering through the smallest gap in his eyes, Joe looked up to see the red Jelly Baby, the one that was right beside Joe, in between her fingers as it rose out of the packet. Anna brought the sweet up to her red lips, wet from anticipation of more food entering her system. All Joe could hear was the loud, blasting sound of chewing, as Anna's teeth shredded into the flesh, ripping it apart in seconds.

Scared beyond belief, Joe's body finally kicked into action as he shot up not wanting to be devoured by the extremely attractive girl that sat before him. With no way for Joe to get out through the opening at the top, and with the plastic being too tough to tear, Joe had only one way to go.

Down.

Frantically, Joe scooped layers of Jelly out from underneath him, burying him right at the bottom of the pile. It didn't prevent him from being found by Anna's hungry hands, but it did give him time to let all the other Jelly Babies to be devoured, giving him more space inside the bag, to create a distraction worthy enough to get him noticed. Or maybe, there was the slight chance that Anna wouldn't finish all the Jelly Babies all in one go, so Joe would be safe from accidental consumption all together.

This however, didn't happen. Within seconds, Anna returned for another treat, each time craving the next one more. Before he knew it, Joe was completely alone inside the bag, and he was next. Joe knew it wouldn't be long, and he had little idea what to do to stop it. Before an idea popped into his head, Anna's familiar hand returned for the final time. It dropped suddenly, car him Joe by surprise as it swooped in, snatching Joe in her claws and bringing him out into the open.

With death on the horizon, Joe put all his energy into squirming as hard and as fast as he could whilst screaming anything to get himself heard. Unfortunately though, Joe realised that he wouldn't be able to get Anna to hear him. What Anna was messing about with under the desk and then by her head, was her pair of headphones that she now had plugged into her phone.

That was it. With no way she would be able to hear him over her music, Joe gave up. Death was inevitable. "Oh well" he though as he was brought up towards Anna's mouth. At least he was able to please Anna, well.... not exactly how he planned it but still it's not like she knew about any of this. He just hoped that the process would be pain free for him, and done in as little time as possible.

Anna had Joe's arms pinned by his side as he was lifted headfirst up to her extremely kissable lips. Some people might've continued screaming or start crying, but not Joe. He was memorising her face, like the details of her skin and the glisten of her eyes, as if it was the first time he'd ever seen her. Or his last.

Now inches away from his destination, the slimy, saliva covered mouth opened, revealing the pitch black abyss that Joe was about to enter. It lay patient, waiting to gobble Joe's body inside and lock him in forever, until it suddenly shut and Joe found himself drifting away from her mouth.

Just as she was ready to sink her teeth into Joe, she came across a question that required a bit of thinking. This took her mind off of the sweet as her full concentration was focused now on the question. Anna was the type of person who always fiddled with something when deep in thought. In this case, it was Joe that Anna's subconscious mind was using to play around with without her really know she's doing it.

Joe now found himself being swarmed by two hands as they slowly caressed his body up and down. Gently they rubbed on him in all areas. After a while, one of her fingers discovered Joe's tiny penis which shot up within the very first contact. He wasn't exactly enjoying it, but his very teenaged mind couldn't help by get excited at the thought of a pretty girl rubbing against his cock.

Once Anna had finished her question, she was now ready for Joe again, and so was he. Her hands had rubbed him all over in concentration and had left Joe a bit dizzy as he was tossed and turned all over the place. Before any movement towards her mouth happened, Anna opened her mouth for another reason as she spotted that she was currently holding the final Jelly Baby.

"Damn I went through those really quickly" she laughed to herself. "I really need, to start saving my food like this. At least I've got this one to savour for a while" she followed not once actually looking down at the Jelly Baby itself that was shocked to hear that it's fate would be long, slow, and painful. For the second time now, Joe was raised up towards Anna's gaping mouth.

The red lips parted like the Red Sea, as her tongue rolled out like a red carpet inviting him in. Joe stopped just above Anna's outstretched tongue, before it rose from beneath him, washing over the top half of Joe in slippery slime. Joe was instantly coated in the sticky substance. Being pushed further into her mouth, Anna's lips then started to shit around Joe's ahead. They locked into place around Joe's torso, with Anna still gripping his lower half.

Anna then began to slide Joe in and out of her lips, back and forth through the soft shields that protected her mouth. The rapid face of his movements made it hard for Joe to breath, making him suffocate slowly at his friends mercy. Once Anna was bored with that, she decided to finally finish him off. In he slid into Anna's mouth, resting on her tongue as her gob slammed shut around him.

Not one second later, before Anna's tongue went to work flinging Joe across the whole of her mouth from cheek to cheek. Joe was pressed all over the place, whether it was the roof of her mouth or buried under the weight of her tongue. Anna was unknowingly sucking the life out of her new friend that was on the brink of passing out. Just as the moment, where Anna was about to slide Joe down her throat where he would never return, Joe gave one final push to succeed.

His whole body shook as Joe hit the back of her throat. Anna's body reacted to this as she leaned forward in a huge coughing fit. A large pile of mucus shot up from her throat and hit Joe square in the face, but he didn't seem to mind as he was traveling back up to her mouth. Like a rocket he was then pinged out from Anna's choking mouth, flying straight down to the floor.

His crash was inelegant, and left a huge splatter right where he landed on the wooden floor. Outstandingly, Joe survived and was even without harm. However he wasn't all out of the woods, as Anna had got her breath back. She was now reaching down to the floor, trying to find her missing sweet so it didn't go rotting in her room. Not wanting to face her st anytime soon, Joe made the executive decision to hide for now and try again later. Looking at the closest thing to him, without thinking, he dove into...........
Chapter End Notes:
And I'm going to leave it like that. I hope you enjoyed this (especially the people who commented, asking for some mouth play). The next chapter will have the same format.

I left the last sentence open to you guys as you can pick what Joe hides in. This can be Anna's shoe, or some discarded underwear that Anna decides to wear later. Or maybe it can something completely different.

The choice is up to you.