- Text Size +
The sun rose on a fresh Thursday morning and there were 3 things on Joe's mind as he casually went about his morning routine. Those 3 trouts were: 'I'm so glad I've only got one lesson today', 'It's been two days since Galina took the key and I still haven't got it back. A few more days and it will break the record she set a few months back' and the final thought, the one that plagued the majority of his mind. 'When will I get to see Anna again?'

Joe had found himself in a state of loneliness since she left his sight. Not once had he found himself feeling that way about Galina, although he did at least have the knowledge that she lived right next door. With Anna, he had no idea where she lived. He did get her number and social media, but was too afraid to message her.

The day luckily went very quickly for Joe, with the first and Joe's only lesson of the day ending. With not a single lesson left of the day, Joe left his school and headed home. His school had a rule that sixth form students can leave school premises if they don't have a lesson. The school that the girls didn't have that rule, so they have to stay in school during their free lessons, something that Joe loved to mention to the girl, much to their mild frustration. Walking out of his school, his phone restored its connection after being blocked inside his school. Immediately, a message came through from Galina. The message read:

Hey, can you do me a HUGE favour for me??? Can you bring my English book into school for me I really need it for my last lesson and I forgot to pack it! I guess it's lucky I put my spare key back through your letter box just after you left lol!

If you can do it I'll owe you something big ;) xoxoxo

Now there's no need to explain what went round in Joe's mind as he finished reading the text. Of course he would do it! There wouldn't be a better thing in this world than to make one of the hottest girls he knows happy and make them "owe him something big". The winking face only overhyped his excited levels. 20 minutes later he got back to his house and just as promised, there was the key lying on the floor as his front door opened.

Entering Galina's house, Joe was welcomed by a fresh smell of perfume that came with a house with 2 teenaged girls living inside it. Upstairs, Galina's bedroom was easily identifiable by the bright pink, glittery writing that spelled out her name. Her room was, like the writing on her door, very, VERY pink. Everything from the walls to her bed, to her dressing table was some sort of pink. Unfortunately, Galina didn't state where abouts in her room her English book was.

Not wanting to be nosy and go through her stuff, but Joe had no choice if he wanted to find it. The sensible option would be to start at her desk, where she would probably do her school work. Unfortunately, the only thing there was a few pieces of paper with some abstract drawings on them. Not helpful at all. However in the corner of Joe's eye, he could spot something sticking out from under her unmade bed cover. It was it. Finally something that wasn't pink, Joe thought packing the blue covered book into his school bag.

As Joe was leaving her room, he accidentally kicked something that was on the floor. Joe looked down to see something he did not expect to see. A dildo. Right in the middle of her floor was an unsurprisingly pink dildo. Joe picked it up and examined it, mesmerised that he was holding something that had been inside Joe's incredibly hot neighbour. It wasn't particularly large, only around 6 inches long, and had a smiley face drawn on with some sort of permanent maker on the end of it. A fairly strong aroma floated off of it, suggesting that it might've been used recently. Shaking himself free of his stance, he put it back on the floor and finally left Galina's house.

Now on his way to Galina's school, he wondered if he would be able to keep his composure in front of Galina when he gives her book to her. He still had a small boner in his pants which didn't help, so what would his body be like in front of her, knowing that he just held something that had been anywhere inside her. As he got to the gates, the bell signalling the end of break had just gone off. "Shit, what if she's in a lesson now?" Joe thought slightly panicked.

Joe decided to head to the sixth form area, hoping that somebody with a free lesson would be there. Of course what were the chances. Over on the far side of the room, sitting alone around a round table doing work, was Anna. He approached her table slowly, wondering how she'd react to him being in her school. Also he was incredibly nervous, still blown away by how stunning she looked, even though she wore just a basic blue skirt that was just about low enough, and a white top tucked into that.

Looking up though, she instantly smiled as she saw Joe coming towards her. She bounced up from her chair, almost running up to Joe and wrapping her arms around him, tightly pressing her body into his. Joe was glad that she got up the way she did. It made the situation a lot less awkward than he expected it to be. She may have been bugging him very tightly, but her grip of him wasn't rough, but felt soft against him. He loved it.

"Oh my gosh what are you even doing here?!" She asked releasing him from her grip.

"I've got a book to give to Galina but I don't know where she is." Joe replied back.

"Oh you've just missed her, she's gone off with Lia and Peyton as they've got double sport now."

"Oh right....... Erm, do you know where that is"

"Of course I do, I take games as well"

"So why aren't you there with them?"

"There's two classes. My timetable wouldn't work if I was in that class."

"Fair enough. So where abouts is the sports hall?"

"Erm I can't really explain it cause I'm still new and I'm terrible at explaining" she laughed. "But I can take you there"

"Wow thanks, are you sure I'm not disturbing your work?"

"It's ok it's just maths, it's quite complicated anyway."

"I can help if you like after I give the book to Galina?"

"Really? Wow I'd owe you a big one if you did!"

Joe couldn't help but notice that was exactly what Galina used in her message. He also got the same reaction of excitement with his slightly dirty mind taking over and bending what she probably meant. As the two started heading down the corridor he said "It's ok you don't have to do that for me" trying to play the innocent, kind guy.

They worked their way through the school till they reached the sixth form changing room. Anna went ahead to check to see if there was anyone in there that wouldn't mind if a strange boy walked into there. After poking her head through the door, she called him over with her hand saying it was ok for him to enter.

"I'm just going to use the toilet so don't wonder off anywhere" Anna winked walking off just as Joe walked into the changing room. Upon entering though, he realised that he wasn't alone in the changing room. Standing in the corner, with nothing but matching underwear on having being late to change was Lia. She seemed quite surprised but happy that Joe was there.

"Oh Joe! What an awkward situation to be in" she giggled making no attempt to cover up herself.

"S-sorry I didn't know you were in here." Joe struggled to say as his mind wouldn't stop focusing on how small and revealing Lia's black and lacey thong was on her. "Can you tell me where Galina's bag is so I can put her book in there?"

"Of course. Anything for you Joe" she said pointing to the bag directly next to her. "It's ok I don't mind you being near me as I change." she followed.

As Joe made his slow way over to her, she turned around and bent over to her bag to start fetching something out. This made her magnificent ass stick out a great deal, meaning Joe had to squeeze past her to reach the bag now. Joe just wanted to get this over and done with, so wasted no time in sliding himself past her, but accidentally brushed against her ass.

"Oh careful mr eager!" She said seductively looking deep into Joe's eyes.

Joe was now ignoring her as he turned to open up Galina's school bag. He zipped up the bag, putting it back to where it was. Turning, he then found Lia standing less than an inch away from him. She bit her lip as Joe found himself cornered by her.

"Joe you look a bit tense. Would you like me to take the weight off your shoulders?" She said before biting her lip. Before Joe could say another word, Lia wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her face. Joe couldn't fight back he found Lia's lips being pushed closer to his. Without his content, Lia began making out with Joe, giving him all the passion she could give him.

Thankfully, Joe was saved just a few seconds later as Anna came back into the changing room. Lia retreated herself from him and moved away quickly so that Anna didn't see a thing that happened. "Ready to go?" She asked.

Joe could not of said yes any quicker as he raced out of the changing room. With Anna beside him he kept walking at a very quick pace, his brain was still stuck with the image of Lia in front of him.

"Are you ok Joe, you're almost running?" She asked seeming very concerned about him.

"Yes yes I'm perfect fi-" Joe began until he turned a corner straight into another person knocking him to the ground.

Looking up he saw a fairly nerdy looking girl with long, straight blonde hair on the floor beside him. His head absolutely killed after that, and had a sharp pain in his arm. Joe tried his best to ignore the pain as he got up and offered a hand to the girl he just knocked over. She took his hand as he helped her up, but seemed skeptical to talk to him as she gathered her books and rushed down the corridor without saying a word.

"What's wrong?" Anna asked noticing him wincing in pain.

"It's just my arm. I-I think I'm just going to go home straight away to see if I can get this better" Joe replied. "I'm sorry I'll help with your maths later on I promise"

"That's ok Joe you didn't have to help anyway. I'll text you as soon as I leave to ask how you are" Anna said turning towards the sixth form area.

As Joe stumbled down the corridor, his headache grew larger and larger. His vision weakened until he suddenly collapsed to the floor, blacking out completely.

Waking up slowly, Joe found himself lying down somewhere on something metal. Everything around him was dark, except for some light crawling through some small slits in the wall to his right.

"Where am I?" Joe thought to himself standing up on the cold surface, metal surface. It was then when Joe realised that he was completely naked! "What is this place!?"
Chapter End Notes:
Well this is it for the build up to the story. We can get right into the shrunken action in the next chapter.

It'll be interesting to hear where you think Joe is, WHO potentially did this to him, and what will happen to Joe in the near future.