- Text Size +

I was on my side when I woke up the next morning, once again in a totally new room. It made it tricky to work out what I was. I could see the outside world, but it was down a tunnel and walls surrounded me on all sides. On the outside I could feel I had some sort of straps, but it was odd I couldn’t see them. I felt quite thick, something I’d only felt when I was a wedge under Ashley, so I assumed I had some sort of raised heel. I was glad I was on my side as I wouldn’t be able to get a good read on my surroundings with these large walls surrounding my perception. Now at least I could see a blue leather seat, it wasn’t much but it was better than looking at the ceiling

The ground shook as a giantess ran into my vision. I got a close up look at the feet I was going to be under for the next two days. They looked tired, but youthful. Straining my vision I could just about glimpse a few stands of deep red hair confirming that this was Jessie I was seeing. Jessie rested her foot on its ball for a few more moments before pulling a cardigan from behind the seat.

“There it is” I heard her muse, before suddenly exclaiming. “Oh yeah!”

Something grabbed me from behind as I was lifted into the air. After a few seconds I was face to face with Jessie, who looked sympathetic.

“Hi Dan, sorry about all this” She explained “I didn’t really want to put you through this, but I was out voted. I was just gonna leave you here, but I didn’t know if that’d be really boring for you. So I thought after six days of feet, you could cope with a few more”

I was touched she was speaking to me at all, it was nice to hear that she wanted no part, though it was quite hollow as soon, she’d put me on and it’d be just like every other day

“Uhh, I don’t know if you can tell what you are? So I’ll show you” Jessie grabbed her phone and showed me the image on it of a smart pair of grey, high heeled ankle boots “I know you’ve been loads of open toed stuff so I thought it’d be a change.”

If I could I’d have smiled at her, she was trying to help me out. I’d had a crush on Jessie since I started working at the office. She was only a few years older than me and as far as I know wasn’t attached. Even like this she was so pretty, her red hair framed her round face beautifully. Still, I doubted she’d want to go out with someone she once wore on her feet. Maybe this would be the closest I’d get to her. If I had to be a shoe, at least I was somebody who I found attractive. I was never that into feet, and after this experience probably never will be, but Jessie was so petite it might not be so bad being her shoe.

“So, I don’t know if I put you on quickly or ease myself into it. I’m probably overthinking it. OK, good luck down there Dan, I’ll try not to be too rough” Jessie winked at me, then moved me down to her feet.

I was suffering from severe tunnel vision so when her polished toes popped into view I was a little startled. Her foot worked its way into my body until her sole was pressed up right against me. She fiddled with my strap and fasted a buckle, so I felt as if I was hugging her ankle close. Now as I lay beneath the fourth woman I’ve belonged to I readied myself for the next two days…

***

Slowly I felt the pressure build as Jessie rose to her feet. I was totally enclosed for the first time, every other shoe I’d been, I could see at least a bit of the outside world, now all I could see was darkness. The heat from her feet was keeping me warm as Jessie gingerly took her first steps in me. Unlike previous occasions where my body was manipulated and bent by my wearer’s motion, I was strong enough in this form to hold the foot inside me steady. This made me feel more secure as I started to get a feel for Jessie’s walking rhythm.

She knew just how to walk in me, smartly prowling heel to toe in me. I wished I could have seen myself on her, I bet she looked sexy as hell. I felt a bit of pride in helping her look so good, but it was not as if she needed much help with that. Jessie always looked so cute to me and even at this size, her feet seemed petite. They also felt better than the other feet I’d been under, I wondered if that was due to age. At just 24 they hadn’t seen as much action as the others. The taste wasn’t awful either. I’d only had feet to taste for the past few days and I could say that Jessie’s tasted the best. I almost wished I could just skip Melanie and have Jessie as my owner for the rest of my time as a Humie. It felt good to belong to her, to be with her. And she treated me so well, I wondered if when this was all over we could be friends. And if not maybe I could offer to give her another few days as a Humie…

An incredible sweetness filled my taste buds all of a sudden as I felt myself being pressed down unevenly. Before I could figure out what it was, I just about could make out a muffled voice above

“Sorry,” it spoke “trod in gum!” So that’s what that taste was. It tasted so good, so sweet, and so different to anything I’d had in days. I felt myself being lifted in the air, then my sole was scrapped along something hard. It felt as if I was getting a harsh scratch, but my outer sole was thick. As she moved me down the sharp hard surface, the taste left me, the gum must’ve come off. Shame, I thought, now I’m back with just the taste of feet.

That reminder of real taste made me realise how stupid I was sounding before. Yes, I found Jessie attractive, but there was no way I’d ever do this again, not for anybody. I was getting carried away. I had to keep my head straight or else I might go native. I shuddered at the thought. Shuddered at the idea of becoming like those voluntary Humies, who saw no use for themselves as humans, who decided to give it all up for a life of being trodden on and sucking on foot sweat.

I was mildly alarmed at how I could actually taste things on the outside of my body too. I’d been walked on for God knows how many miles over the last few days and I’d never really remembered tasting anything other than whoever was wearing me’s feet. I wondered if it was to do with the power of the taste, the gum I stepped on, or more accurately Jessie stepped on, was a synthetic taste. A sickly sweet strawberry flavour, manufactured in a lab, maybe it was powerful enough to reach my perception. I didn’t think there was much on the ground with a powerful enough taste to get through to me, so I didn’t really expect another interruption to my tasting of feet, unfortunately. Then again, I worried if anyone wearing were to be so careless as to stand in dog shit. I winced at the thought.

Cocooned away from the world, it was hard to tell the passage of time, though I knew when Jessie was at work as the pressure would lift on me and she’d bob her ankles absent-mindedly. It was warm inside, but to my relief Jessie’s feet weren’t sweating much. Time moved slowly as all I had to occupy my self was to count how many times Jessie scrunched her toes inside of me. I got to forty-eight before finally some movement.

I’d gotten lost in my own little world before I felt my buckles get loosened and a hand grip my body. Firmly, I was pulled away from Jessie’s feet and put on the floor next to her. It took a few minutes to adjust to the light, but when I did I saw Jessie looking down at me.

“Sorry if that sucked” She said “All the others were asking me about you and how you felt. I don’t know if you could hear. If it’s any consolation, you felt amazing. Best shoes I’ve ever worn, but I don’t think I could have a Humie, I was just weirded out all day by thinking you’re alive. Plus I felt super guilty, because I doubt you want to be down there. But if you did want to be down there, then I’m happy to indulge you” She smiled and winked at me. I’d never felt more attracted to a woman, not really sure how I could feel attraction right now with no hormones, but I didn’t care. Jessie was everything to me.

“I’m sure you’ve been bored shitless today, so I’m gonna put the TV on and point you towards it. Maybe you can forget about this crappy situation for an hour or two”

Jessie’s treatment of me was worlds away from how Katey treated me. I felt like somebody again, and I wished I could say something to express my gratitude. I would do so when human again, I thought, after a few days though. I definitely need time to recover. As I watched TV, not caring how banal or ridiculous whatever I was watching was, I felt peace for the first time in the whole week. There were just three days remaining, then I was free and thankfully Jessie was treating me well. I was almost a little sad I only had one day left with her…

***

I figured I drifted off after several hours of finally feeling like a person again. I was back on the floor as I woke up, at least this time right side up. I’d changed again, I was lighter now, and far more open facing. Once again I felt raised up, so I figured I must have a heel. Straps surrounding my body led me to conclude that I had become a pair of strappy high heels. I was getting good at this, not that I wanted to be good at this. I thought I was a little showy for work though as Jessie walked into the room.

“Mornin’ Dan” She said brightly, taking a swig of coffee from a mug “Got some good news and some bad news. Good news is this is almost over for you, bad news is that I’m going to a party tonight and I’ve decided to wear you to it. Since I can only change you once a day, I’m gonna have to leave you here while I’m at work. I’ll leave the radio on so you don’t go mad with boredom”

I wasn’t going to be worn all day? Sweet! I thought. I watched as Jessie picked up a pair of converse and put them on. It felt weird watching someone put on a pair of shoes that wasn’t me. As Jessie left, I tried to drift away again, but the sound of the radio kept me awake. Annoyingly I was placed in view of a clock, not sure if that was on purpose as Jessie tried to ‘help’ but all it did was to slow down the passage of time for me. I couldn’t help but watch the seconds go by as I waited for Jessie to return.

By the time it felt like the whole day had passed, only one hour had gone by. This was torture, I felt and I tried everything I could to move. Even one little wiggle would do me, anything to not feel so trapped. I couldn’t even muster a tiny vibration as I give it up as a bad job. I spent four hours tracking a moth flying around the room, hoping it might land on me so I could claim something had happened.

I was about to go mad when I heard the door finally open as Jessie returned from work.

“Talk about hectic” She said breathlessly “Had a good day, Dan?”

Once again I went to answer before reality hit me. Jessie smiled at me and walked out of the room. With Jessie present time did pass by quicker as I heard her get on with her business. After a while she returned to the room in a peach dress, looking stunning. I’d hoped I’d be spared bare feet and she’d wear hose with me, but annoyingly her legs were bare.

“Okay bud, this is just for a couple hours, so it shouldn’t be too bad” She explained as she sat above me and positioned me correctly “You’re kind of built for dancing, so I don’t think you’ll feel too uneasy”

Dancing!? That’s what she was going to do with me? I pictured Jessie in a ballroom tango as she stomped on me hard. I tried to calm myself. Surely it can’t be worse than being run in. I continued to fret as Jessie rested her feet upon me and tightened my straps, securing me. I could feel something hard on one of her toes and it took me a while to realise it was some sort of toe ring. Even after a whole week of being underfoot, things could still surprise me.

I was nervous the whole journey to Jessie’s party, not even thing much about the feet laying on me. I wasn’t sure if that was a sign of me getting used to things. Only thing was, I didn’t want to get used to it. I didn’t want to become accustomed to supporting women’s soles. I wanted to be human again.

It wasn’t long before I heard music start and Jessie partnered up and began to dance. Rather than the feeling of being stepped on with jaunty background music it felt… different. I moved in sync with the music, every crescendo every low point, I was moved to match. Jessie was a wonderful dancer as I truly felt an extension of her body. For the first time I felt good, despite knowing what I am, where I am. I felt truly magical, one with the melody. I almost wished I could be Jessie’s dance shoe forever, then the song stopped and I regained sanity.

She danced in me throughout the night and I honestly questioned if I’d rather stay put or be her partner. As her partner, I might get it wrong, now I could do no wrong, I was being directed by a Goddess. After several dances, Jessie started to perspire, but I didn’t care. It wasn’t long before the smell and taste got worse, but I didn’t care. As dance shoes I felt rhythm like I never had before.

Jessie slipped me off her feet and dangled me by the straps in her fingers. I was surprised to see we weren’t at her house, but in a car park. Jessie had taken me off early and was now walking back to her car. I glanced down at her bare feet walking on the pavement, feeling a little bad. If I couldn’t protect her feet, what good was I?

As we got back to the car, I noticed my box on the passenger seat. It was starting to make sense. It was getting late and it was time to move on. Before placing me in the box, Jessie raised me to eye level.

“I just want to say thank you. I’ve never felt so good about my dancing and I think you’ve really helped. It’s gonna suck doing it without you next week.” She smiled “I’m gonna take you to Melanie’s now. She’s really been looking forward I think. She hadn’t shut up about you all day”

I wasn’t sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. Jessie placed me in the box, and before closing the lid she blew me a kiss. Darkness returned and my form was intangible once more. The feeling I had from Jessie, I could take whatever the next two days could throw at me…