- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story was done as a commission for an anonymous user.

Think of this tale as fan fiction which will consist of individual scenarios unconnected to my main Time-Out series or even to each other. Expect to see characters in some situations unusual to their canon journey.

Interested in commissioning me for your own custom story? Read details here: https://thejacksmith.deviantart.com/journal/Story-Commissions-698491757

Author's Chapter Notes:

Scott prepares for the final time-out inside his mother's mouth. Part 1 of 3.

“So you see, Scott. It’s a difficult choice on both sides here. No one is happy about it, certainly not in the short term,” Judy explained as she stared down at her inch-tall, naked son standing in the center of her wide, pale palm. “But it’s come to this, unfortunately. I’m going to swallow you, honey.”

            Scott cocked his head at the looming visage of his enormous parent’s face above. He searched her countenance for any sign of trickery or vindictive joking: every laugh line, every crook of her lip, every flare of her nostrils. The young man knew this blonde queen of a mother’s every feature down to the atom, given how many times he was forced to look up at her from this size, and he understood the emotional science of her face and body.

            There was nothing in even an iota of a skin cell to suggest to Scott that this was a deception. Her lips, eyes, and voice were utterly, frighteningly genuine.

            “What are you talking about, Mom?”

            “This cycle we’re in, sweetie. That you perpetuated, and then I only allowed to continue by granting you chance after chance for growth, with no lasting consequence,” Judy explained delicately. Her palm rose higher, up from below her chin, and leveled off just in front of the plush, pink portal of her closed lips. A slow draft of warm air exhaled from her nostrils above.

            Scott shifted from one foot to the other upon the cushy terrain of his mother’s creased palm. He couldn’t be sure, but he sensed the clamminess and pulse thumps requisite to anxiety beneath her skin. Or was that his own nerves?

            “Cycle? Mom, I’ve done everything you ever ask of me while I’m like this! I’ve been your… puppet person in front of the cameras for your campaign,” Scott said.

            “The campaign, and the cause of everything I’m doing now and in the years to come, honey, is exactly why I’ve got to swallow you,” Judy explained, just in case he’d forgotten that little tidbit of information she dropped a minute sooner. “Scott, we’ve tried. We’ve played out every scenario now with you as the prime example of the Shrink Act and all its good, but it’s just not working any longer.”

            “W-What are you saying?”

            “I’m saying that you being here, beside me, throughout all of this political madness now, is harming the sanctity of the ultimate goal for everything I’ve done,” Judy said. With her free hand, she combed her fingers through golden strands of shoulder-length hair, clearing her line of sight to the nude boy in her palm. “All I’ve worked for in this country, brought down, because you have so much trouble simply following directions and allowing me to mold you back into a good citizen. Now how does that seem fair?”

            Fair? Where to even begin? Scott’s mind raced as his mother’s insane ramblings sounded more and more like a serious proposal on her part. As though this conclusion was real to her.

            “Like I said, I’m not pleased that we’ve reached this point,” Judy said. “Scott, darling, I love you. And will always love you, despite everything you’ve done to sabotage my good works. This is simply something that must happen now, for the betterment of the population. One young man, even one as close to me as you are, can’t be made to jeopardize an entire nation’s equilibrium. You must understand this.”

            As many crazy doctrines as he’d had shoved down his throat over the years regarding criminal regulation and forced size change, Scott was now hearing the looniest one yet. There was no point of precedence for addressing his towering titan of a mother, laying down her verdict with the authority of a judge, jury, and literal executioner.

            What could he even say now, short of asking whether he could re-awaken from this surreal unreality he’d accidentally found himself in? Because he certainly was ready for all of this to go away.

            “Just as a kindness to you, though, sweetie, I’m going to give you a few minutes to get used to the idea. I couldn’t bear to think I’d been cruel to you in such a difficult moment, regardless of how our relationship has evolved over the years. So I want you to look inside where you’re headed next.” Judy’s lips spread wide apart. Her white, glistening teeth and molars shone from stray light allowed into the dark cavern of her jaws. That red, ribbed muscle which Scott was only too grossly familiar with writhed at the base, then slathered itself along the roof of her mouth. One string of saliva dripped from above and plopped down upon her tongue.

            A shaky chill infected Scott’s bones. Sure, he’d seen and even been inside his giant mother’s mouth plenty of times before; yet, every experience prior had always ended with him being plucked, slimy and exhausted, from her cheeks and dried off for use another day.

            This was a different display. She was demonstrating his last resting place.

            Scott staggered down to his haunches, overwhelmed by the magnitude of what he was being told. It still wasn’t quite processing for him. How could it? He bowed his head down on the doughy altar of his mother’s immense palm. It occurred to him that, if in fact what she was suggesting actually took place, his meager-sized frame would offer, at a molecular level, strength and growth to the very proteins which comprised this hand.

            It wouldn’t be much, at his size of an inch tall, but he would be a contribution; he would be food for the woman who gave birth to him more than two decades before. His own stomach overturned. This was beyond nauseating to imagine. He coughed, then dryly retched.

            “Yes, that’s right, Scott. Just take a moment to collect yourself. I was patient with you all these years, and I can be patient one more time,” Judy said. Her words came in a warm, frothy whisper. The pad of her pinky finger alighted against Scott’s back, caressing as best she could given the clumsiness of her comparatively gigantic digit. “We’ll take several minutes, even, if that’s what you need to get past this. Just think of it as re-entering your original home, once again. Not quite the same starting point, of course, but a reunion. With me. Your mother, who loves you so dearly, in spite of your sins.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

More to come. Please comment!