- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Guess who's back!?....It's NotSirk...NotSirk's back..yeah. It's been awhile. This is what happens when I don't have a schedule to adhere to. Also holidays and stuff but let's see how many chapters I can crank out before Christmas! And I've just been working on other stuff. Drawing and comic ideas but I won't bore you with that. I'll rant about it after this next chapter. Secret title is: "Izzellah is a pervert!" People who have read "Small" might know this already. Anyway let's go!

MAJOR/minor Chapter 6: minor/Encounters


There are times in one’s life where they have to make a choice. A choice that could change everything and shake the foundations of their very soul. Izzellah faced such a choice as she swallowed. The taste of hot peppers lingered on her tongue. Sabrina knew her better. The MAJOR had gambled correctly in assuming her and her father’s shared love of spicy food and leveraged that to boost her technically inferior pizza. The cheese was slightly burnt and the crust was darkened on one side. Izzellah found herself taking bite after bite anyway.

Mabel on the other hand. Well her culinary courses had paid off. Her pizza was perfect. The cheese was balanced and melted to perfection so that every time she took a bite some of it hung off the slice connecting to her mouth. The pepperoni was cut in even slices as opposed to Sabrina’s unrefined chunks. The lobster must have been fresh and complimented the meat and cheese well. She’d even managed to stuff the crust with mozzarella! As the slice melted in her mouth sending her saliva glands into overdrive she knew that objectively Mabel had created the better pizza and in there lied the problem. Izzellah didn’t like Mabel. Even if her pizza tasted better than anything she’d ever eaten at a restaurant part of her didn’t want to give the red headed nuisance the satisfaction, and while Sabrina’s pizza was rough around the edges it had as certain homecooked feel that was endearing. Izzellah could easily see her replicating Sabrina’s work herself while Mabel’s was almost too refined. It was almost intimidating to eat. Plus her preference for spices gave Sabrina an edge that nearly equalized the playing field…...nearly.

“.......Mabel’s is better.” Izzellah sighed.

“YES!” The excited MAJOR pumped her fists and leaped what seemed like ten feet in the air. “Suck it, Sabrina!”

“Suck what?! You dumbass!” Sabrina snapped. “This contest was unfair anyway! How about I challenge you to see who can play the violin better!? Then we’ll see who wins.”

“You agreed to it!” Mabel spat back. “It’s not my fault you pick fights you can’t win!”

“I know one fight I can win!” Sabrina cocked her fist back and slugged Mabel in the cheek. It was a punch not meant for her but Sabrina still smiled in satisfaction as her friend fell backward.

Mabel rose to her feet no worse for wear, her pride hurt more than the assault. She removed her chef’s hat and apron calmly and curled her fingers. “You’re dead, Rodriguez.” She leaped at her assailant and tackled her to the ground.

“Should we do something about this!?” Izzellah exclaimed from her perch on top of a circular table surrounded by an equally circular bench. She was in the serving area of the kitchen that was divided from the cafeteria where most of the other students sat. It was lunch and she was spending it with Sabrina’s group once again.

“No.” Riri said. She had her back was reclining against the table with Peter on her lap. She absentmindedly fed the minor grapes upon request in a sickening display of coddling that unsettled Izzellah. How unnecessary. Peter could feed himself right?

“They do this all the time.” She continued as her two excitable friends tumbled around on the floor. For all of Mabel’s bragging about knowing how to fight her training went flew out the window when dealing with Sabrina. The later mentioned MAJOR kneed the other in the gut causing the gourmet in training to lurch onto her back.

“Give up?!” Sabrina teased.

Mabel roared and pounced with renewed vigor.

Izzellah took another bite as the two titans battled with each other in a bout of wrestling, name calling, scratching, and hair pulling. There was lot’s of flailing but neither truly committed to actually hurting each other. Still Izzellah felt like this must be breaking some so kind of school rule. There were other people in the kitchens. Someone had to hear this scuffle. Were they really just going to turn a blind eye to it? Were confrontations between MAJORS a common thing? She was keenly ignorant of MAJOR culture at large. Going to real school had been pipedream and part of her desire to attend was to become more acclimated to the “superior” race. She was learning a lot.

Izzellah finished off her slice of Sabrina’s pizza and decided she’d had enough. Overall she’d had less than a slice of each before she became self conscious of how much she was eating. The two massive Pac-man shaped dishes were not made to her size but a MAJORS leaving enough for her three times over. She would leave it to them. Izzellah slid of the table and collected her things before heading toward the large steel door. She reached for the handle and pulled back with all her might. The door barely budged. She tried again with a grunt of exertion. The door didn’t move but her struggles seemed to alert the two brawling biggies.

“Where are you going?” Sabrina asked as Mabel struggled beneath her. She found herself launched up and away by the firebrand’s two feet.

“Wait!” Mabel said. She scrambled toward the minor and went to one knee. She took both Izzellah’s hands. “So I was thinking...how about you and I go out this weekend? My dad’s got this motorbike in his garage. I can pick you up and we’ll hit the town. I can cook that pizza you loved so much.”

“Ummmm?” Izzellah was caught by the forwardness. She’d never been on a date before. It didn’t really sound very appealing, at least not with Mabel but it might be an experience worth having, and she’d really like to see that motorbike. “May-”

“What the hell, Mabel?!” Sabrina interrupted.

‘I won the bet!” Mabel said. “This is my reward. The right to ask Izzy out. No objections.”

“That wasn’t part of the deal!” Sabrina snatched Mabel up by her collar. “Cool your panties!”

“Then what was this then?!” Mabel whined.

“It was like a gentleman’s thing. For honor or something.” Sabrina hissed. “It doesn’t give you free reign to harass Izz. Ellah.”  

The minor was thankful for Sabrina’s correction. The fact that Mabel addressed her as “Izzy” so callously made the tiny want to gouge the larger girl’s eyes out.

Sabrina’s hand went to the door and it was open as easily as the MAJOR walked or breathed air. Izzellah huffed in irritation.

‘Where are you headed?” Sabrina asked dodging eye contact. “You are still technically my responsibility.”

Izzellah ignored her probe as she walked through the door. It was none of her business….but, having a MAJOR around would be useful. Especially if the entire school was built the same way this kitchen was.

“I’m going to look around.” Izzellah revealed. “This school is huge. If I’m going to attend regular classes here I need to know where I’m going. I won’t be lead around by you lumbering oafs all the time.” She walked off and then stopped halfway down the hall. “.....But if you want to follow me that’s your business.”

Mabel immediately seized the invitation by shredding her culinary top for a form fitting tank top underneath. She wrapped her white jacket around her waist into step next to Izzellah.

“Where to Izzy?” Mabel asked and earned a shoe heel pressed hard into her toe for her trouble. She brushed this off with a laugh. “I can show you the gym! It’s amazing!”

Sabrina could already sense the irritation building in her charge. Mabel was so dense sometimes. She turned back to Riri and Peter. The two were lost in their own world. They swooned at each other while Riri stroked his head and continued to feed him some of the pizza Izzellah had left. Gross.

“Peter?” Riri asked.

“Sure.” he replied and he was hoisted upward and into a side cradle. Sabrina had to admit how embarrassing it was. Maybe Izzellah was rubbing off on her. She’d never want to be coddled like that, even if she enjoyed the brief moments she’d held the minor in her care. It was all too confusing. She didn’t know if she actually like this minor or not. Her biology was at war with her personality. She’d have to sort this out eventually but for now being near Izzellah was enough, and there was at least one thing Sabrina was certain of. She wouldn’t let Mabel of all people get ahead of her.

“Wait up!” Sabrina shouted as she jogged after the pair.

 


 


Romeo Watermeine fell hard to the mat with a loud thud. He was the victim of a side hip toss by none other than the second prince of Winton Heights himself. Braxton Winton. He picked himself up and resumed his fighting stance. Eyes forward, shoulders straight, knees bent with one foot forward, arms up. He lunged forward putting his weight on his right foot. He was a southpaw afterall. He tried to feint with his left and surprise the local royalty with a right jab. He’d been working with his weaker arm lately to build it up. It he could fool people into thinking he was right handed it would be a nasty surprise when his left hurt twice as much. Braxton saw through this. His punch was deflected and the prince moved in close with a half step. Suddenly Romeo felt the wind leave him as a knee hit his gut and he buckled.

“That all you got Romeo?” Braxton taunted. “Your sister has more fight!”

Romeo grit his teeth. It was no secret that Lisa and Braxton had dated, it had ended sourly.

“The little thing has more pep than you’d think!” He boasted. “She nearly wore me out!”

Romeo leaped up and lunged haphazardly. Braxton easily sidestepped and kicked him in the ribs.

“And boy is she a moaner!” Braxton continued. “You ever heard a minor scream your name in ectasy? It’s one of this world’s greatest treasures!”

“Arrrhh!” Romeo bellowed. His rage quickened his steps and he managed to grip Braxton and take him to the ground. The prince didn’t seem phased in the slightest by the sudden turn and instead smirked at Romeo from his disadvantageous position. Romeo didn’t care. He’d make this pig nosed bastard pay. He cocked his left and then the whistle went off. Braxton chuckled as Romeo’s fist landed on the mat next to his head.

“That’s time boys.” Coach Jonah informed. “Good work out of both of you.”

“It you would?” Braxton ushered for the livid MAJOR to get off him.

“Fuck you!” Romeo swatted Braxton’s cheek before standing up.

“That’s a write up Watermeine!” Coach Jonah bellowed. He was an imposing man even for a MAJOR. Tall, dark, and chiseled.

“You heard what he said, Coach!” Romeo snapped.
“That’s why he’s getting a write up too.”

“What?!” Braxton said indignant.

“Sound strategy Winton, but sportsmanship matters. You’d get a technical for pulling that shit in competition.”

“Then i guess I’ll avoid fair competition.”

“Don’t joke around Winton.” Coach Jonah gave him a hard look. “You know you’re one of our best.”

“We don’t need him.” Romeo seethed.

“Yes we do!” the Coach roared. He used this opportunity to address the entire Winton Heights MMA team. “We need all of you to work together on this. Competition….real competition is coming soon. Regionals, State, maybe even Nationals. More victory means more prestige for our school and more prestige means the better we look to special applicants and more.”

Romeo spat on the floor at the coach’s words and sped off toward the fountains to cool off.

Braxton laughed hard which spread to a few chuckles throughout the gym. “Do you really think more minors will come to this school because we won a few trophies!?”

“You of all people should understand, Mr. “Winton” how valuable a good reputation is and how enticing minors is good for the community as a whole.”

“Please, Coach.” Braxton dismissed with a wave a his sweat soaked towel. “We have them all anyway. My family’s reputation alone-”

“Only goes so far!” Came another voice.

Braxton grumbled at the familiarity of it. He cursed as a hand slapped him hard on the back.  

“Trust me Bratton.” Darren said. “Coach is right. It’s already working. We just got a minor in this week. A girl”

“Psssh.” Braxton swatted at his older brother’s hand and the unliked nickname. “I’ve heard. Another baby so what? She probably bonded with the first idiot she saw just to get around.”

“Nope. She’s….different.”

“All hype.” Braxton denied. “I refuse to be impressed by someone I haven’t seen. Regardless of what your dick thinks all minors are the same.”

“Enough.” Coach Jonah halted. “I know the new minor is the topic of the week but it doesn’t matter. That’s just the start.” He turned back to his team. “If we can pull it together we can show the world that this system works. That our school, our town, our city, is a place worth it’s name. We need to get eyes on us. This system is new. Minors and MAJORS intermingling, working together again. It’s the first step toward rebuilding them. This school is on the frontlines which means so are we. Each one of you represents a new tomorrow. So get your asses in gear!”

The group was silent except for one slow clap.

“Wow, Coach!” Darren cheesed. “Real impressive. I see why father hired you.”

“What are you doing here anyway?” Coach inquired. It was technically lunch now. Darren’s football practice wasn’t until last period.

“Checking up on him for one.” He said pointing toward his brother. “Mom’s pissed at him for blowing it with Lisa.”

“And.”

“I need an exemption from today’s practice.”

“Why?” Coach Jonah raised a suspicious eyebrow.

“I have a potential opportunity I’m trying to line up.”

Coach Jonah instantly knew what Darren was planing. The new girl. He’d heard about one Izzellah Ivory. Every member of the faculty was told to keep an eye out for her. An unbonded minor. Of course Darren would make a play. All the Winton men were the same.

“I can’t make you come to practice.” Coach informed. “Mr. “Winton”.”

“But you can mark me absent.” Darren said. “I don’t need mother finding out about my negligence. If a certain Coach could say I attended to my responsibilites?”

Coach Jonah didn’t respond.

“Please?” Darren tried.

Coach Jonah walked away.

“C’mon Coach!?”

“Tackled at the one yard line!!” Braxton teased.

“I’ll just have to lie.” Darren shrugged. “Father will have my back.”

“A lot of trouble for one minor.”

“You haven’t met her.” Darren grinned. “She might be your future sister in law.”

“Or yours.” Braxton smiled back. He felt a pain in his shoulder. He found his brother’s hand gripping him tight. Darren locked eyes with him.

“Let me make one thing clear.” He said in a threatening growl. “She’s off limits. Izzellah Ivory is mine.”

The doors to the gym flew open. In bounced a perky redhead. Darren recognized her as a freshie. The term used for students still in their first two years at Winton. Brenda’s younger sister. Another freshie followed. A black girl. Riri Samson. Overall underwhelming except she was bonded to known cutie Peter Silver; the perfect minor armful she’d lucked into. Then came another freshie that Darren couldn’t place. She’d seen her before but the name escaped him. He didn’t know every student on campus after all, but he did remember one thing. If she was here then….Darren smiled.

“This is the gym!” Mabel announced with a bounce. She spun around with her arms in the air. Everyone looked toward the obnoxiously loud girl. Sure enough Izzellah Ivory walked in the last to enter. She looked around meekly with her backpack clutched to her over one shoulder.

“Nice.” the minor said. 


 


Izzellah Ivory was never much into “working out” as a hobby or organized sports for that matter. She jogged with her father a couple of times a week to keep trim and sometimes by herself when she felt a little dangerous, but other than that, diet and working on her car kept her trim and fit. So she didn’t fully comprehend the need for the facility before her but she was impressed by the size and scope.

The roof of the building must have been a hundred feet tall at least. There was a large red mat in the center of the room on what seemed like a regulation sized basketball court. A group of boys in white tank tops and red shorts were huddled around it. There was an extensive workout area to her left. There were students in motion on treadmills, stair steppers, and bicycles. Some students were busy stretching in different ways. A girl lifted her leg behind her and touched her head with her toes in a display that made Izzellah’s eyes bug out. A young man deadlifted and bar with weights that measured in the tons. Izzellah felt herself getting hot under the collar. Izzellah had to admit to herself this one thing. MAJORS looked good.

She was always captivated by bodies in motion and maybe it was the result of living with giants or maybe it was a primal need of her teenaged and hormonal biology, but the two things she loved most were height; which every MAJOR had, and muscle; which most of them did.

“I love this place!” Mabel cheered. She sprinted forward into a cartwheel that she transitioned into a front flip. She raised her hands up as she stuck the landing of her exhibition intended to impress the minor, but Izzellah was already gone.


She was a kid in a candyshop. Izzellah bit her lower lip to curtail her instinctual salivating as she took in the athletically inclined students around her. As she stared on wanting she noticed she was getting more than a few stares back. Good! She didn’t spend time worrying about her figure for nothing. She was human after all and for the moment there was other things on her mind than just school. Being close to so much exposed skin and sweat was new to her. She’d only ever been around her father and he was large, hairy, and gross! But this was different. The boys were lean and sculpted! Hot butts in person. She’d never seen them beyond porn. And the girls. Toned, flexible, girl abs! But soft in the right places. Is this why minors wanted a bond so much? Open access to this smorgasbord of human perfection was an enticing incentive!

*SMACK*

Izzellah slapped herself in the cheek. She hadn’t realized what a horny virgin she was. Seventeen years of sheltered living would do that to you. She’d never so much as kissed someone. Not really. She had one fond memory of smooching a boy at her minor graduation dance. His name was Bryan. He was cute and they were friends. It was innocent.  No tongue, no awkward groping. She wondered if she’d ever see him again. Did he ever get those braces out? She fell over. She’d collided with something in her way while distracted with her thoughts.

“Sorry.” She said and found her arm taken as she was lifted to her feet. She looked up at an absolutely stunning set of glistening six pack abs.

“Whoa.” She whispered.

“No problem.” At tall cream colored boy with dark hair said while wiping his brow with his shirt and subsequently exposing his abdomen to the minor. “Be careful.” He said then jogged off toward a group of boys in similar dress.

“Holy shit!” Izzellah had to hold back a squeal. “Who the hell was that Adonis?!”  She scrambled away as fast a she could lest she trip over her own tongue. This place was dangerous for her. A few more minutes and her primitive brain would have her begging to be held against a wall and-.....Izzellah was in a trance.

Up and down, up and down, up and down. It swayed before her simultaneously defying gravity and submitting to it. Two perfect spheres packed tight inside a pair of black skin tight yoga pants. The perfect cleft between two cheeks that added just the right curvature to a expertly molded rear end. Whoever this masterpiece belonged to clearly did squats and didn’t skip leg day. Thighs that had that beautiful slope to them that connected to the knees and lead to calves with bulges of power stored in back at just the right size and length before growing obtuse and grotesque. Then the divine bottom came to a stop.

“Nooooo.” Izzellah whispered.

“Izzellah Ivory.” the backside beauty said.

She looked up so see a tight tummy of yellowish white. It led to a dark sports top that covered to modest yet pleasant bumps. The face was oval and sleek with almond eyes of teal. She remembered this girl.

“It is good to see you again.” Said Mei Masumoto.


“My body is to your liking it seems.” She turned up her lips in the slightest of smiles. “This pleases me.”

“I….uhhhh…..you caught me.” Izzellah admitted with a shrug. “I’m a bit overstimulated right now and kind of forgot my manners.” She turned her head.

Mei crouched down to sit on the edge of the MAJOR treadmill. At her lower position she still towered over the minor but now she could at least look the girl eye to eye.

“Do not feel shame is this Izzellah. I am flattered by your attention.”

Izzellah blushed.

“You have nothing to be ashamed of. Take comfort and knowing it is out of your control.”

“Huh?” Izzellah said blankly.

Mei chuckled. “Despite what you might think, your attractions are a natural part of minor evolution. Centuries of your species being hunted by larger predators and exploited by dominant races has led your species to naturally seek stronger mates to better defend you and your offspring.”

“That sounds like more MAJOR bullshit to me.” Izzellah scoffed. Humans were evolved, she was evolved. Her brain didn’t work like that despite her current episode.

“We could discuss it and more at length at a time of your choosing.” Mei offered.

“Really? You know I wouldn’t believe a word you say right?” Izzellah informed. She was unsure of this proposition. Mei at least seemed like she was smart. This might just be the opportunity she needed to learn more about them, but the real intentions were obvious.

Mei smiled expectantly and wiped some sweat of her neck. Izzellah took in the sight of the defined clavicle and deltoids. She swallowed.

“I don’t know what my schedule is like.” Izzellah stammered. “Minor classes aren’t everyday and I don’t know Sabrina’s full day yet.”

Mei closed her eyes and nodded at the rejection.

“But I’m gonna try and find the library at lunch on Friday.” Izzellah continued. “If you happen to be there then well I suppose it would be polite to chat a bit.”

“It’s a date then.” Mei said.

“A date?!” Came a voice from above.

Mei sighed and rose to greet it.

“Well good on ya!” The voice said. It was feminine but with and wilt she couldn’t decipher. She could have beens southern or Irish. The voice’s owner lowered herself and looking at her didn’t help reveal the mystery of her origin. Pink skin with freckles and short brown hair combed up and to the side. “Ah and a cute little sprout she is.”

“Do you mind?” izzellah said. She stepped back to reclaim and modicum of her personal space and was treated to something astonishing. This new girl was built like a fortress. None of the toned and lean muscle she adored, but instead heavy, meaty, mean, muscle. She had wide hips and shoulder, hefty rounded legs that went on for days and two glorious peaks! The whole package offered a unique appeal unlike the other displays of physical superiority. Izzellah wanted to get lost on that landscape, build a home on her arms. She could just jump on and-.

“You still with us lass?” The new girl asked.

“She’s…….overstimulated.” Mei quoted. “She’ll come to. I think.”

“I get it.” she smiled. “All caught up in the aura of Yellow Lightning huh. Lucky Mei’s found herself a groupie!”

“Yellow Lightning?” Izzellah asked snapping back to reality.

“I’ve told you not to call me that.” Mei grumbled.

“Oh don’t be modest. Lightning here’s gonna win us a medal. You should see her run. A regular cheetah on two legs she is.”

“Please stop.” Mei deadpanned.

“Zooms down the track faster than a donkey with his ass in the fire she does. Holds three state records!”

“So you’re some kind of hotshot huh?” Izzellah smirked.

“I take no pride in my physical accomplishments.” Mei said evenly. “They are only a means of diversifying my portfolio to appear more pleasing to colleges. Nothing more.”

“And she’s modest too!” Said the new mountain of a young woman.

“Jessica please.” Mei begged again.

“What I can’t be a good wingwoman? I’ve nearly sealed the deal for ya!”

“I was doing fine.” Mei nearly growled. Izzellah had to chuckle as the typically cool MAJOR struggled to retain her stoic composure.

“An impressive resume.” Izzellah teased.

“See. The sprout likes it.” Jessica beamed. She presented a meaty finger that Izzellah took in a shake. “Jessica McArthur. Captain of the girls wrestling team!”

“Girls wrestling!?” Izzellah perked up at the news enough to suppress her irritation at yet another pet name. What was up with that anyway? Princess, Squirt, Twerp, Filly, Doll, Tiny Tush, and now Sprout. Was Izzellah that hard a name to remember? Maybe she’d cut Sabrina some slack on the “Izzy” thing. At least she was trying, but she was getting off topic. Girl’s wrestling was a sport she could get behind. She had to throttle herself to stifle a perverted grin. Female bodies pressing against each other in a battle for dominance. Oh yes! That was something she needed to know more about.

“When’s the next match!?” She asked just a little too quickly, She had to wipe off a bead of drool that almost betrayed her lecherous motives more than her overeager tone.

Mei gave her a smug look that said. “Checkmate.”

Izzellah tried to ignore it but Mei was too clever and observant. That was dangerous. She’d have to work on her composure and poise or that MAJOR would lead her by the nose. Jessica proved more oblivious.

“That’s the spirit, Sprout! Getting a spark of competition in ya, eh? There’s nothing better. Or first match is with Dawson Hills in two weeks! I can get ya spot in the front row!”

“Yes, please!” Izzellah accepted.

“I can get one for you too Mei!” Jessica winked.

Mei paused in contemplation. She looked at Jessica, then at the more than pleased minor almost chomping at the bit from the possibilities of hot women in combat.

“Very well.” She sighed. She nodded her head in the satisfaction of scoring not one but potentially two dates. Sabrina Rodriguez could eat her heart out.

“This actually sounds like fun!” Izzellah chirped in a moment of real joy before finding herself  lifted up for what seemed like the millionth time since she’d came to this school.

It wasn’t by Mei or Jessica who were staring in her direction with looks of vague irritation, and she knew it wasn’t Sabrina. Her guardians hands were softer and sleeker and she was exceptionally upset that she could recognize Sabrina by touch now. These hands were large and rough with hair on the knuckles.

“What the fuck!?” She hissed as she began to struggle.

“Calm down minor girl.” She heard is a raspy, yet somehow posh candor. She squirmed in the clutches of the restricting digits. “I just want to get a good look at you.” She found herself turned around and face to nostrils with a flat nose that looked like it had been pushed in. She felt a finger snake up her leg to just the hem of her skirt. Another went down her arm to the edge of her pit.

“Hands off pervert!” She shrieked and pressed the boot of her foot into the nose trying to push it in even further. Of course her physical protest registered as next to nothing to the MAJOR that held here.

“Easy girl.” the raspy voice said. It was masculine in nature but Izzellah had already guessed that from the stubble on the bridge of his mouth. She was held back and she could finally see the rest of his face. He was young looking. Younger than her with dark hair speckled with grey. “If it’s combat you’re interested in you’re better off with MMA over little girls hugging each other.”

“Down. Now.” Izzellah seethed. She’d had enough of the lift and carry game. It was bad enough with people she knew but she drew the line at being molested by a complete stranger. This behavior was beyond rude. It was borderline sexual harassment!

“Why?” the young MAJOR asked. “You enjoy it. Admit it to yourself.”

“This is not a smart choice Braxton Winton.” Mei said stepping up. “Your preferred status as progeny of the Winton house may afford you certain social and academic advantages but it will not protect you from a physical altercation.”

Braxton stared at her.

“She’s saying if you don’t put down the sprout she’s gonna whip your ass.” Jessica translated.

“You don’t have the guts to pull anything.” Braxton sneered. Then a sudden pain shot through his shoulder causing him to drop the minor. Izzellah plummeted but was caught and cradled in Jessica’s plump and powerful arms. A definite upgrade from this Braxton but ultimately still unwanted.

“Down. Please.” She said through gritted teeth. Izzellah was now upset. Her almost tangible frustration at her circumstances forced her to otherwise spoil a good thing. She couldn’t enjoy Jessica the human marshmallow now. Not with her agency treated as trivial and fleeting as a block of ice in the desert!

“You alright down there, Princess?”

“Fuck off Darren the Winton in “Winton” heights WInton!” She bellowed. She needed to live this fucking gym! She stomped off toward the door.

“Hey hold up!” he said.

She felt the hint of something brush against her elbow.

“Don’t touch me!” She shouted loud enough to ring throughout the facility. Suddenly a shadow appeared over her and another beyond that. Sabrina was standing behind her with the rest of her little entourage of Mabel and Riri with Peter. She looked down on her with concern.

“Back off Darren.” Sabrina said.

“I didn’t even do anything!” He raged.

“Izzellah?” Sabrina probed.

The minor said nothing as she walked around her to cover behind Mabel.

“She doesn’t want to talk to you.” Sabrina said.

“But?!”

“Back off, Darren.” Sabrina repeated firmer. Mabel stepped in line beside her.

“Fuck!” The WInton cursed. He stormed over to his brother and to the Izzellahs shock slugged him hard in the face! “I told you she was mine!” he roared.

“What?!” Izzellah made a move to approach but was stopped by Mabel’s leg.

“Leave it alone.”  said the amatuer chef with uncharacteristic gravity.

Braxton shouted at him in a language Izzellah didn’t understand. It sounded French. Then he said. “Dickhead.” And Darren was flung over his brother’s shoulders towards the ground. Darren was up in an instant and back on his brother. Every MAJOR just looked on with a strange indifference.

“I think it’s best if you escort your charge away from this situation Sabrina Rodriguez.” Mei said.

Sabrina nodded. And scooped up Izzellah. The minor girl didn’t protest as she watched Darren deck his brother again.

“What’s happening?” She asked eyes wide.

“Do not fear, Izzellah Ivory. Coach Jonah will stop it if things escalate too far.” Mei assured.  

What’s happening?!” Izzellah repeated as the scene before her continued, shrinking in her view as Sabrina carried her away before finally disappearing behind a off brown steel door.

“What’s going on?!” Izzellah begged. “Did I do that?”

“Kinda.” Peter said from his position on RIri’s shoulder.

“Pfffft no!” Sabrina denied. “They’re just idiots!”

“Boys!” Mabel groaned.

Suddenly Izzellah heard a loud crash from behind the door. Then a scream in Japanese followed by a grunt.

“Back off!” She heard in Jessica’s indistinguishable drawl.

Mei suddenly burst through the door muttering to herself in her native tongue. She had her nose pinched and a trickle of fresh blood flowed from it. She stopped in front of the group. She gave Izzellah a smile and a pat on the head.

“I look forward to Friday, Izzellah Ivory.” She said before walking off.

The doors opened again and Jessica blew past them to catch up with Mei. “See ya around sprout!” She waved back to them before walking away with her “friend?” Izzellah guessed.

“I’m very confused and pissed off.” Izzellah said. “Please put me down Sabrina.”

“Try not to worry about it.” The MAJOR said as she complied. “It’s a MAJOR thing.”

“Bullshit.” Izzellah spat as she stormed off to her minor class.


 

Chapter End Notes:

Another chapter lies before you! Next chapter's about bonding probably which gives me a unique challenge of handling that subject without actually telling any of you anything! Anyway rant time. I'll probably only do this once. 

NotSirk's Rant!: I'm working on my drawing because I want to do a comic. A comic with size stuff in it. But not your typical fetish stuff that's gotten a modicum of popularity. People with this interest most likely know what I'm talking about. I like that stuff but I also just want to read a good story with plot relevant gt in it! Is that so much to ask for?! Well it seems like it because beyond the occassional one off cartoon episode or the ever so rare animated movie. (Monsters v Aliens) We get next to nothing. Also Disney cancelled Gigantic. *cries* look it up it would've been amazing. Downsizing looks like it might be good, but then what? Anyway comics aren't much better besides the typical fetish stuff mentioned above and occasional moments in professional comics (like Marvel and DC specifically. There are professional webcomics but that's a whole other thing. Also not much there.). Some artists are doing good work but it's not enough for me. So if you can't find you have to make which is what I'm trying to do. So if updates are sparse, well you know what I'm focusing on! That is all. See you next chapter! 

P.S. Oh and if I ever do get this comic idea off the ground beyond just words and ideas you guys probably won't know about it. I have a different alias for that but maybe I'll tell you if I actually make something. Peace.