- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

YA DID IT! Ya caught 200lbs of fish! Not bad for couple a landlubbers!....Uh..what? I mean you're at the last chapter of MAJOR/minor. I must have stroked out for a moment. Still congratulations if you marathoned this all in one sitting. That's pretty boss. Kids still say "boss" right? I'm still hip right? At some point in your twenties you just realize you're out of touch. It's all down hill from there. 

A bit of news at the bottom for the future. 

MAJOR/minor Chapter 20: MAJOR/minor

“I suggest you hand her over now so that we can avoid any unpleasantness.”

Brenda dropped her sister to the floor so that she could hold Izzellah even tighter. “Do you think that little of me? That I would just hand her over?”

“Yes.” Mei strided toward Mabel until her towering presence loomed over both of them. Izzellah was starting to understand that Brenda was short. Mei had a good two feet on her. “That’s exactly what I think. You play at being a MAJOR, but you might as well be a minor yourself. Shy, weak, small, and worst of all afraid of your own strength. It’s quite pathetic really.”

“You’re wrong.” Brenda argued.

“Really?” Mei smiled as she slapped Brenda’s cheek in one quick flick of the arm. “Evidence points to the contrary.”

“Mei what the hell?!” Izzellah shrieked still in Brenda’s hands. Her captor had reeled bike from the strike.

“Calm yourself.” Mei stated evenly. “I didn’t hurt her. Just gave her a reminder. This is how MAJORS do things, Izzellah Ivory. This is a good lesson for her, for the both of you.” She kicked Brenda hard in the gut with enough force to knock her over. Izzellah felt gravity take over and Brenda capsized to her knees. She tumbled, but was caught by the collar of her shirt ang gently lowered to the ground. “I suggest you step aside.”

“No!” Izzellah screamed. She quickly rushed in between Mei and the kneeling Brenda. “I won’t let you hurt her! This was supposed to be a game!”

“It is a game.” Mei said. “The only game MAJORS ever play and Brenda has lost.” The MAJOR peered down at her competition. “You understand now don’t you? Just how weak you truly are. Look. A minor is actually trying to defend YOU! She stands while you kneel. Pathetic.”

Mei squatted down over the two of them.

“Mei, back off!” Izzellah threatened. “I’m warning you!”
“Oh!?” Mei scoffed. “By all means do your worst. You’re just proving my point even more. Perhaps you should’ve been born the minor?”

Mei leaned her hand in to grab a bunch of Brenda’s hair. Intent to slam her face into the carpet a few times.

“You asked for it!” Izzellah screamed. She reached into her pocket for an item she’d brought with her on her very first day of school. There had been so many times she’d wished she’d had it on her. She wouldn’t be caught without it again. She sprayed Mei’s face with a full mist of her pocket mace.

MIe closed her eyes in response. Her nose twitched. She sneezed dispersing some of the mist into the air. The sting of the capsaicin in the spray was already starting to make Izzellah’s eyes water.

Mei chuckled. “You poor thing! You know that doesn’t work on MAJORS right?”

Izzellah was too busy wiping at her eyes which only made the stinging worse. They were even starting to burn.

“I think this has gone far enough.” Mei informed. She picked Izzellah up while Brenda remained on the floor. “Let’s get you cleaned up.”

Izzellah could feel herself moving but couldn’t do anything with her eyes burning so much.

“Try not to rub them.” Mei said. “You’re just spreading around the oil. You need soap and water, and maybe some milk.”

“I can take care of myself!” Izzellah barked.

“I’m sure you can.” Mei mused. “But I think it’s best that I help you, and as the winner of this game my first request for you is to listen to me. It should be clear that I know what’s best for you.”

“You’re full of shit, Mei.” Izzellah hissed.

“I can’t argue with you on that. Well I can and I will greatly enjoy doing so in the days to come. In time you will understand the proper balance in life and your position in it. With me of course by your side, or more accurately you by mine.”

“NO!” Brenda shouted. Mei turned around to see the tier 3 running towards her. “This has only just started!” She rushed and tackled Mei causing all three girls to fall over into the reading circle.


 


 


Romeo let out a satisfied breath as he exited the men’s restroom. He had just “relieved” himself most urgently. It had been quite a task too. The memories of his encounter with Rebecca had sent his balls into overdrive. Every time he’d opened the floodgates so to speak there was alway more to fill the gap. He’d just managed to finally exhaust his reservoir enough to walk around without a full erection. Even so the thoughts still buzzed in his head. His fingers still held the sensation of her soft yet tight body. He could still taste her on his tongue and the sound of her moaning was archived and on repeat playback. Even having unburdened himself his hormones left him still at half mast, but he could at least hide that.

He checked the time. It was ten minutes to noon. Fuck he’d been masturbating for over a half hour! At least Lisa’s game or whatever should be over by now. She was probably pissed with him, but it was just hide n seek.  She’d tricked him in the first place and had expected him to fight girls. He didn’t care if she’d lost or her friend was embarrassed. He dialed her phone and heard the ring tone. It continued to ring, then nothing. She heard her answering message and shut it off. Why wasn’t she answering? He felt a tinge of worry in his gut, but shut it down. She was with her friend Izzy and even so there were MAJORS in the game. She probably wasn’t hurt just captured. He remembered Lisa saying they were supposed to gather in the library. Even though he was fairly confident she was safe he still jogged over with a little hustle in his step hoping he had completely screwed up.


 


 


Sabrina woke up with not only a headache but a pain in the back of her neck. What had happened? Last she remembered she was comforting Brenda for being assaulted by Mei. That bitch! Not only had she been completely outplayed but Brenda had been victimized by her as well. She would make Mei regret everything, but first she had to find Izzy. Sabrina stood up to her feet and tried to get her bearings. She looked around to see an abundance of bookshelves. She was in the library? How? Why had she been sleeping in the first place?

“Finally someone else wakes up!” She heard.

Rebecca was reclining on a stack of pillows in the reading area flipping through an old fashion magazine. “Sorry for the whole…” Rebecca made a karate chop motion with her hand.

“Huh?”

“Knocking you out.” Rebecca stated. “Brenda was having a pretty hard time putting you down for a nap so I helped expedite the process. You must have a superbly dumb brain to resist the mental suggestion of a tier 3. Kudos!”

That’s when Sabrina noticed. Four collapsed body’s sprawled out unconscious before her. Izzellah, Lisa, Brenda, and Mei.

“What happened.here?!” She shrieked.

“You got me, lass.” Jessica said from behind her. She was munching on a slice of pizza next to Mabel. Her bestie seemed groggy as she nibbled on a slice of her own.

“Mabel, what?”

“My sis.” Mabel yawned. “Probably.”

“How long have they been out?”

“Twenty minutes.” A male voice said. It was Romeo Watermiene also holding a slice of pizza. “I want to wake them up but nobody else will let me.”

“They got shit to sort out!” Rebecca snapped. “Let them sort it out!”

“Bullshit! My sister’s involved!” Romeo roared.

“Ooooh big boy’s worried about his precious widdle sissy! How adorable!” Rebecca teased. “Trust me if she wanted out she’d break the bond herself!”

“They’re bonding!” Sabrina gasped suddenly worried. This wasn’t practice either. Izzellah was in there with a tier 3!

“What do we do?”

“Wake them up!” Romeo stated.

“Let them be.” Rebecca said coldly. “Just wait I’m sure it’s fine.”

Sabrina didn’t care. She moved to wake Izzellah up when Lisa of all people popped awake.
“I smell pizza!” She chirped. The half and half scurried over toward Jessica and Mabel and scooped up a slice.

“Sister!” Romeo beamed he went and picked his sister up in a hug. He was about to kiss her on the cheek when her met the business end of her fist instead. “What was that for?!”

“For thinking with your dick first, idiot!?” Lisa hissed. “You screwed us and for what? A lip lock and heavy petting with a porn star!”

“Hey!” Rebecca snapped.

“Sorry.” Romeo muttered.

“Damn right your sorry.” Lisa chastised. “You’re lucky I don’t tell mom about this!”

“What’s happening?” Sabrina questioned pointing to Izzellah. “Is she okay.”

“Oh!” Lisa jumped out of her brother’s clutches. “Yeah, she’s fine. I try to get her to wake up but she want to try and stop her.”

“Stop who?”

“Brenda.” Lisa smirked. “She’s kicking the shit out of Mei!”


 


 


“Brenda put her down!” Izzellah yelled. In the scape of her mind the sheer difference in a tier 2 and tier 3 held a physical personification. Mei was an amazon, a mini giant. Fifteen feet high and strong. Whether this was Mei’s interpretation of herself or an amalgamation of how everyone saw her wasn’t clear, but it it was an impressive sight to behold...or it would be if not for Brenda.

Brenda was a tier 3, her inherent power literally dwarfed that of Mei’s as Brenda appeared as a giantess near one hundred feet high. Her body glowed red as the only source of light in the hollow void of their shared mind. She held the striking yellow of Mei’s form in her hands like a doll. Izzellah continued to yell at Brenda as she circled around the titan as a tiny blur of purple light, her own form was weak, phazing in an out and unable to take shape with Lisa absent and the force of two MAJORS colliding. Although colliding wasn’t the correct word.It implied Mei stood a chance. She hung limply in Brenda’s graspe as the giantess squeezed her in her fingers.

“Brenda you’re hurting her!”
“It’s what she deserves!” Brenda boomed her voice so terribly loud it popped Izzellah’s ears. “She has to know her place. Learn how weak and pathetic she is.”

“There are other ways to-”

“No there isn’t. Power is all she understands. If I have to become a monster to teach her this lesson than so be it!”
“Brenda you don’t-”

“No.” Brenda said coldly. “This is what I’m supposed to do. This is how the world sees me. It’s time I embraced it. Little Mei here is going to regret pushing me this far.”

It wasn’t working. She couldn’t get through to Brenda like this. She was barely a fly to her. She wished she knew the answer but she didn’t. She was lost. Brenda was going to destroy Mei and she had no idea what the real world consequences  would be. Izzellah worried she would lose them both. She just wanted her mom. She just wanted to feel safe.


 


 


“Izzellah who are your friends?” Sheila asked her irate daughter. Izzellah scowled as she sat with her arms crossed on the porch swing.

“They’re not my friends.” Izzellah seethed. “They’re jerks!” She stared daggers at the two girls fighting on her front yard. One a small asian girl probably only six years old. She was underneath a slightly larger redhead with pigtails. She was pulling at her adversaries hair and using her meager size advantage to her gain.

“Now now.” Sheila said. “You don’t abandon your friends just because they’re fighting. You work together to find the source of the problem and resolve the situation.” Sheila rose from her spot on the porch swing and went to the two feuding girls. She picked each of them up by their cuffs and separated them.

“Now what’s this all about?”

“She started it!” The redhead said pointing toward the tiny asian. “She’s thinks she knows everything!”

“No I don’t I just wanted to play with Izzy and she wouldn’t let me!”

“Izzy doesn’t want to play with you. You’re too bossy!”

“I’m not bossy! I just know that my ideas are better and that Izzy would rather do what I decide.”

“See!” The redhead squealed. “She’s doing it again!” The redhead reached over and smacked the other girl on the mouth.

“Enough of that!” Sheila said deepening her tone. “No more fighting, the both of you. You’ve upset my girl and I won’t have that.”

“Sorry.” Both girls said in unison hanging their heads in shame.

“You should be.” Sheila huffed. “You’re both big girls! Too old to be acting like spoiled babies.”

“I’m not a baby.” The dark haired girl said. “I’m the smartest one in my class. I read a bunch of books on how to play with Izzy without hurting her!”
“Did you now?”

“That doesn’t mean anything!” The pale skinned girl said. She scrunched her face up. “I met Izzy before she did. I’m bigger than she is too.”

“Which means you just get to bully people?”

“That’s what she said.” The redhead screamed pointing at her adversary. “That’s what Rebecca said, that’s what everyone’s been saying!” The redhead started crying and Sheila dropped the other girl so she could hug the distressed child.

‘I don’t wanna- I don’t wanna…”she wheezed and started hiccuping.

“Shhhh, It’s okay darling. It’s okay.” Sheila cooed. “Just because someone tells you what you should be doesn’t me you have to be it. You can make your own decisions, be the person you want.” The girl continued to sob uncontrollably.

“And you.” The asian girl jumped. “Just because you’re smarter than everyone doesn’t mean you get to tell them what to do!”
“If I don’t tell them then they just make mistakes!”

“People make mistakes. It’s part of human nature. Even superior human nature. Don’t put so much pressure on yourself to prevent that or no one will ever learn. Including yourself.”

“Izzellah.” Sheila called.

She ignored her mother’s voice. It was painful to even hear it sometimes.

“Izzellah come here.”

She relented. She’d never be able to disobey her mom.

“What?”

“You’re friends are ready to talk now.” Sheila said. She let go of the redhead who had regained her composure.

“Well I don’t want to talk to them.”

“Yes you do.” her mom said. “You set this all up in the first place.”

“Hmmph!” Izzellah snorted.

“Izzellah!” Her mother chastised.

“Ugh! Fine!” Izzellah went up to each girl and looked them in the eye. “You’re lucky my mom’s here to vouch for you!”

“We understand.” they replied one after the other.

“No you don’t!” Izzellah snapped. “You have no right to even be here! In my house! My mind! My...memories.”

Izzellah’s mother smiled as her. “You can do this honey.”

“I want this to end. I want to go home, but most of all I want you to stop forcing your ideas on me. You’ve both built of this perception of who I am but it’s not me and it’s not fair. I make my own choices. I like both of you. I like Sabrina too! I haven’t made a decision yet, and you can’t force me to. So stop.”

The girls nodded.

‘This is over.” Izzellah said. “Maybe in time I’ll get to know you both, but that’s when I decide. Until then I won’t tolerate either of you tearing each other apart it my interest means anything to you.”

“I’m not promising that!” The dark haired girl said. “I’ve worked too hard setting this whole thing up to walk away with nothing!”

“Set up?” Izzy was bewildered. “You didn’t set up..?”

The girl smiled like only she could. The same self satisfying smile she always wore.

“We’ve bonded now. You should know.”

Izzellah knew she didn’t even have to bother.

“You see why I hate her now!”

“Results are all that matter.” The girl snarked.

“Why you!” Izzellah motioned to charge at the dark haired girl.

“Enough! All of you!” Sheila shouted. “Hug and make up.”

“But!” All three small children spoke out.

“Hug. NOW!”

All three girls embraced each other. The world went dark.

Izzellah opened her eyes.


 


 


“We’re leaving.” Izzellah said hopping up. “Sabrina, Lisa. Let’s go.”

“Huh?” Sabrina jerked her head toward Izzellah who was already up and walking away. “Wait!” She leaped toward her friend. “What happened?”

“I don’t want to talk about it.” Izzellah grumbled. “Right now I have an empty stomach and a massive headache. Lisa you up for McShakey’s or what?”
“Hell yeah!” Lisa cheered. She jumped up and dashed after Izzellah. “Romeo move your ass!”

“I wanna come!” Mabel said. She had an almost pleading puppy dog look. “Please?”

“I uhhh? I don’t think I have enough room in my car.” Izzellah answered.

“I can squeeze in!” Mabel pleaded. “I’m small see!” She scrunched down into a ball.

“We can try I guess.” Izzellah relented.

“If she doesn’t fit we can always kick Romeo out!” Lisa proposed.

“You can’t do that!” Romeo whined.

“I can do whatever I want lover boy!” Lisa noted. “I wonder what mom will do to you when she finds out you abandoned your sister to get laid?”

“I have a car.” Rebecca mentioned. “There’s more than enough room.

Izzellah kept walking without saying anything.

“I could go for a meal!” Jessica bellowed. She hauled a dizzy Mei onto her back. “You got the ride right?” She looked down at Mei. “I can’t drive me self and Mei here’s a little.”

“I’m fine.” Mei said. “I’ll take my own car.”

“No you won’t.” Brenda said up and okay. Even after the brief mental gymnastics she was up an okay. Typical tier 3.  “Izzy would be upset if you wrapped yourself around a tree.”

“Well then it’s settled!” Jessica cheered. “Let’s roll!”


“You okay with them tagging along?” Sabrina asked.

“You know what?” Izzellah said. She pulled Sabrina’s face toward her and planted a soft kiss on her cheek. “I honestly don’t care.”


 


 


“Hmmmm.” Ignacio grunted as he focused on his tablet screen. Izzellah was in bed for the night after what was apparently a very busy day. He was worried when she’d asked to go off on her own that morning, but she’d come back safe and sound if visibly exhausted. Maybe she’d found a boyfriend or possibly girlfriend. Either way he wouldn’t be prepared for that! She’d passed out as almost as soon as she came through the door and didn’t speak a word as to what she had been up to.

“What’s the matter?” Gloria said nuzzling into him. She’d been as equally surprised to see Sabrina arrive with Izzy as she hadn’t mentioned seeing her today. It was obvious they’d been out together. She’d grilled her daughter and it had actually started an argument. Sabrina was getting at that age. The girl probably had a few secrets of her own.

“Oh nothing.” Ignacio stated. “Just looking up some hotels. Me and Izzy take little vacations from time to time and I’m trying to find a good location.”

“Anything specific?” Gloria prodded.

“Small, quaint places. Towns Sheila would like. We drive up and tour for a whole week sometimes.”

“That’s so sweet!” Gloria gushed. “I’d love to come some time!”

“It’s kind of a father/daughter thing.” Ignacio said.

“Couldn’t you make an exception? For me?” Gloria stared at him with those seductive eyes and game him that sultry smile. She fell a little closer in and stroked his three day scruff. “I’d love an opportunity to spend more time with Izzy. Really get a chance to bond.”

“She’d be livid.” Ignacio explained.

“But.”

“But….I….think I could arrange something.” Ignacio relented. Izzellah would have to warm up to Gloria eventually.

“Wonderful!” Gloria grinned. “You find any place good.”

“I have a few hopefuls.” Ignacio revealed. “A small town with a creek next to the ocean. Seems interesting, but  apparently an incident happened there a few years ago. I’ve been trying to find details to see if it’s safe. Seems they have a pretty nice hotel though.”

“Hm.”

“It won’t be for a while still.” Ignacio said. “What with Izzellah in school now. I’ll have to wait until she gets a break off.”

Gloria leaned over to look at Ignacio’s screen. “Minor by the Sea. Cute name.”


 


 






The End.





Izzellah Ivory will return whenever the hell I feel like.



`Thank you for reading!


 

Chapter End Notes:

So that's it. MAJOR/minor's over. I have thus completed another story on giantessworld which is more than that dweeb MrSirk ever did. For better or worse this is it. And I'm sure there could be improvements but I'm happy with what I've created. Onto the next one! Something not involving Izzellah for a change! BUT!.....that won't be for some time because. 

I'm going on hiatus!!! *gasp*

"But NotSirk, WHY?" 

Short answer is I have medical stuff going on and need surgery. 

Long story is uhh....? Just google marfan's syndrome if your super curious. 

So I'll be gone for a bit doing all that recovery stuff. My surgery is literally next week!

My patreon's going to shutdown and obviously no stories or art for a while. Hopefully I'll be back though. There's only a 1% chance something bad will happen and you face those odds going to the dentist! Wish me luck and see ya soon!

Thank you for reading MAJOR/minor and generally being amazing fans!

And thank you to my patreons! You guys actually supported me and my art. You have no idea how amazing that feels!

P.S. Kurogane335. Sorry about the special. You have my permission to write as much as you want. I look forward to reading it. I will try to write something before I go though. 

Uhh...? That's it see ya!