- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Next chapter is up and I bid you, welcome readers!

This was, if I'm honest, the first time I have ever done something like this, and this chapter particuluarly, if you could leave some feedback I would really appreciate it. I dont want to get into too much about the submission, but I do want to direct you to the Chapter END NOTES, where the majority of info will be located. As such, this will be short here. 

Enjoy the chapter!

________________________________________________________________________

The term, “angry,” was not quite the exact way to describe Mira’s immediate reaction, but it was fairly close given the circumstances she was caught off guard with. Weirdly enough what she felt at this precise moment was a combination of that emotion, and surprisingly embarrassment, along with a dash of endearment she simply could not ignore. She couldn’t help but find Anthony’s chime in humor adorably funny, but the present subject matter, well, wasn’t something even she, a half-human monster, found appropriate at the time, if at all ever.


Anthony, far below and beneath the gaze of her instantly widened eyes and blushing cheeks saw Mira’s nostrils flare and her teeth brandish due to her curling lip, it was, for the briefest moment, the most humanity he had ever witnessed his partner show. She was obviously mad, but the blushing cheeks suggested she was also uncomfortable, or just perhaps uneasy at her tiny man pointing out she possessed any vulnerability whatsoever.


“Yup…” Anthony concluded in a whisper to himself upon gauging Mira’s reaction, as he then quickly turned and dashed away with all the speed that his tiny frame could conjure. He had seen his ploy for humor evidently backfire, Mira, to his ultimate misfortune, seemed more angry than entertained, and as such he immediately put into motion plan B: running for his life.


Mira watched him scurry past her left foot, the painted white digits not impeding his progress as he sprinted for the underside of the couch, only a second and a half left before he made it to relative safety. The girl’s face shifted from anger to sudden surprise, the little pest was making a break for it and she was still caught off balance by his stupid attempt at humor!


The woman shook her head in disbelief and hesitated to move, if she was too forceful, or acted on her sudden urge to block his path with her closest sole, she risked killing him with her overreaction. He was clearly motivated by his urge to escape her predictable wrath that was sure to follow his, “joke,” and that, combined with his natural athleticism, gave him the speed necessary to elude her, even if for just a few moments.


The woman groaned with frustration seeing the minuscule man nearly reach his intended safe haven, a sound like, ”ugh,” coming from her lips as she knelt down quickly, regaining her focus and knowing the precision of her fingers would be needed in trying to pluck him from the floor. All the while she was attempting, and partially failing, to remember to be delicate with her shrunken roommate, as she then snatched at him as fast as she could trying to keep him from getting away.


Anthony was mere milliseconds from his realm of darkness beneath the furniture when he felt the ground tremor at Mira’s change in posture. He didn’t have time, nor the desire to risk a glance around and up at the angry mountain of gorgeous physical features, knowing full well the fury that would be written in her demeanor, so as he neared the lightless carpet covered by the bottom of the couch, he thought with enough haste to chance his final gamble.


The young man let out a small shout of alarm, guessing correctly that Mira was already reaching out with her opened claw to seize him in her massive grasp, the curled fingers of her hand casting a shadow above him as he tucked over and rolled onto his shoulder beneath the overhead wood of the seat’s low frame.


Mira’s hand slammed into the carpet and shook the area around the small body of Anthony, he rolled over and over a few times and came to a brief stop on his left side, shaken slightly though largely unharmed, but most importantly, uncaught. He watched the enormous hand of the girl, the white painted nails struggle around and grasping like huge human tentacles for anything they could, hoping to brush or touch the warm little body of their intended prey. Anthony, somewhat fascinated by its frantic movements, jarred himself back to reality and clambered away, standing up and rushing a few more meters from her fingers to be certain he was out of her reach.


“Ugh! You little shit!” Mira said scowling, “Get out of there! I swear to god if you don’t, I’ll cook you in a frying pan!”


Anthony, while he was ignoring her gruesome threats, awful as they were, was actually quite proud of himself at the moment. Straightening his back, the tiny placed his hands on his hips and nodded to himself with a feeling of excited accomplishment, just now he’d essentially bested Mira, and he was confident he was the only person, living or dead, who could boast a claim such as that. He slowly started to laugh and a smile came to his face as he watched the open hand of the perturbed goddess shift and wriggle fruitlessly, the lit floor beyond the edge of the seat’s construction displaying Mira dropped to one knee and fidgeting around to find the best angle for her arm. He wasn’t exactly sure why, maybe it was because of his unexpected adrenaline, a mild touch of insanity, or just his sheer enjoyment at, “playing with,” Mira, but his laugh grew until he buckled over and brought his hands to his knees.


Anthony could feel it now, he was actually for some unknown reason, enjoying himself. When the odds were at least somewhat fair, as they had been for the most part in their previous cereal duel the other night, he found the prospect of eluding capture or evading death by merciless lover a strange source of pleasure. He had never understood, like most people, the description of feeling most alive when closest to dying, but he imagined it was some amalgamation of circumstances and emotions like he was currently going through. And it was a weird feeling indeed.


However, just as the shrunken man was discovering more curiously intimate aspects of his psychology, he raised his head up in time to feel the ground shake again. Mira, he discovered to his horror, had lowered herself down to the floor so that as he looked up, one of her scanning pupils locked onto him with inhuman focus, easily spotting his position. The smile faded from Anthony’s mouth in a heartbeat as it transferred immediately to the face of the now invigorated demonette, a smirk creasing one side of her mouth as she found with renewed enthusiasm that he was still within her power to capture.


“I can’t wait to feel you kicking and screaming down my throat,” she said with a dark prospect of pleasure, low like a whisper.


The smirk turned to a savage grin, the look of fear on Anthony’s face heightening her lust for his life as Mira’s teeth were revealed, her lips splitting with terrifying enjoyment as she reached towards the small man who now was motionless, balking at her new threats and efforts to literally grab control of his life. The woman, now taking and exploiting her new advantage, clawed over to where Anthony was now coming to his senses and hurrying in the other direction, shouting a curse from his panicked mouth.


The insect-sized human rushed away as each stride he took was followed by the booming or scraping of a nail or gargantuan fingertip, either of which if not kept in check by the horrifically excited Mira could easily maim his frail body with a miscalculated shuffle. Then, to the tiny escapee’s relief, another sound crashed into the side of the couch, and as he stopped and took a short glance back, Anthony understood what the origin of the noise was; Mira’s shoulder had bumped the seat edge, and her arm was fully extended beneath the couch as far as it would go.


He was still out of reach, and had gotten far enough away from her that she could not quite grasp where he was standing. Frustrated, and undoubtedly even more angry than before, Mira without hesitating retracted her hand and pulled it out from under the couch, though it was not an act of surrender, no, the creature in pursuit of him had never known the meaning of defeat, and she certainly wasn’t admitting that now.


The beautiful brunette, without a moment of respite, got to her feet and scrambled over the arm of the sofa, using one hand to carry her weight as she bounded over to the shorter side of the couch, where she could reach farther across and almost to the other side of its width. As she landed, both feet impacting the ground at the same time, the subsequent earthquake to Anthony sent him flailing, then tumbling to the ground onto his side, the wind knocked out of him, and his mind disoriented.


Mira leaned down and got onto her side as well, her plump chest and face squishing the carpet down as she lay to get the best sight of her precious victim. Scanning around with her eye, the other like before concealed by the couch edge, she picked out Anthony just as easily as she had previously as he was getting to his feet and fleeing away from her again, though if she judged the distance right, he was hopelessly far away from safety this time.


The small young man kept running, he was panting now, the unrelenting amount of sudden sprints was wearing down on his physique, despite being well prepared as it was. Mira was reaching for him again, and now as fatigue was setting in, he was pushing enjoyment out of his mind and focusing on being quick and mindful of her new attempts to acquire him, because if he wasn’t, he could not be sure she wouldn’t make good on her earlier promise to devour him, or fry him like a living egg. 


He was almost to the other side of the couch, the light from the living room was near and Anthony suddenly realized that the couch length was what had been saving him before, and now, as he stopped just before the rays of artificial sun coating the carpet, he turned to see if Mira could reach him from there.


The half-demon struggled and shifted her torso trying to force her hand as far as it would go, but as its pearly tipped fingers wiggled in front of Anthony, desperate to clamp onto him, she found she still barely could not reach.


Anthony took one last step back, and actually kind of felt bad for his frustrated roommate, she was still, no matter how blood-hazed she was, his favorite person in the world, and it made him sorry to see her fail, though her success would have been marked, likely, by the pain of his grizzly demise that was sure to follow.


Mira rolled her eyes and lifted her arm back out, to Anthony’s relief, she sighed heavily and sort of growled in frustration, seemingly fed up with the chase and not being able to torture her tiny love interest. She sat up onto her knees, still placed before the couch as Anthony coughed and tried to catch his breath between dry heaves of oxygen. He rested his palms on his thighs as he knelt over, this time, however, keeping a close eye on Mira’s outline in the distance for any sign of a renewed assault.


Mira placed her elbows on the cushions of the seat, and then covered her face with her hands, sighing again and rubbing her tired eyes and cheeks, exhausted from the day, and still measurably annoyed with Anthony and the fact Allison knew their sensitive secret. She had to find out what went wrong, it was part of the reason why she’d tried to reach her little pet in the first place, but also, of course, because he’d peeped under her dress, despite that maybe not being entirely his own fault.


“Why didn’t you stay under the couch this good before, like I told you?” Anthony heard her say lowly from above, her anger subsiding and now replaced by a form of something like tired regret.


“I tried to tell you before,” he started, his tone level and trying to be relaxed despite being out of breath, “She knew where I was, it was like she could sense me… Somehow. She didn’t just find me!”


He pauses, trying not to sound like he had been hiding the next fact, “She wanted only me to know, she acted like normal when you came back, but she knew where I was…Without having to look, Mira.”


He stops, extremely worried about what he is going say next, and how it would affect his demonette, but it was the truth, so he knew it was the right thing to do.


“She smiled at me, she didn’t say anything though, she just looked at me…”


Mira stopped rubbing her face as his words registered to her hypersensitive ears, as her fingers parted, her eyes betrayed worry and surprise, but then a raised eyebrow suggested anger as she cocked her head downwards as if speaking to the bottom of the couch itself.


“Did you smile back…?”

She asked trying to keep her temper in check, and placing her vulnerability into his small hands. She hadn’t thought that question through at all, and had simply asked on complete impulse, not able to halt herself from seeming desperate or scared to him, and though she wanted to curse herself for doing so, the words had left her lips regardless. Before when this had all began she had been only playing with his emotions, intending to do nothing but tease him in reality, but after Allison’s sudden appearance, then this latest revelation that she had in some small way tried to connect with him, she was anxious about her true intentions, and how Anthony would react.


Anthony was quick to respond, however, knowing, despite it not being evident in her voice, that she was worried about his answer.


“No!” he shouted, louder than he’d meant to, “Of course not! She’s just some person I barely know like I told you!”


The hiding man still hadn’t come nearer to his partner, exercising mental and physical restraint because of her recent anger, but he none the less wanted to reassure her that everything was fine, and that he hadn’t transgressed on their mutual bond in a negative way.


“I would never do something like that Mira. I…I really…” He trailed off, the thought though definitely not complete, and Mira seemed to notice that as well.
She picked up where he’d left off, her voice coaxing but measured, her anger gone away completely now.


“You what?”


“Well,” he began nervously, “You know I like you, and only you…I would never try and give off that I felt the same way about just anyone, to anybody else.”


Mira sighed, “Stupid girl,” she thought to herself, wondering why she had even let that question slip out. She knew they both felt the same about each other, and that she definitely had more than just a feeling of attachment to the small man her age, but Mira was just now learning how to process so many new feelings and emotions, and as she did so, she hoped she didn’t make any mistakes along the way. Anthony was the first and so far only person she felt a feeling of attraction to, and she knew despite her initial fears that it was rooted in a genuine type of affection and not just a need to take his life due to his special qualities. Mira just wanted to get things right when it came to Anthony, because now, more than ever, that mattered to her above all else.


“Plus I know if you ever found out I did you’d throw me down the sink or something…” he said with lighthearted and simultaneously dark humor.


Mood slightly lifted, Mira smiled and thought aloud, “There’s an idea,” she said with a tiny giggle and then glancing at the floor where the couch edge was nearby.


“Yeah, I would appreciate it if you didn’t do that, I like living and I particularly don’t like the idea of growing back to normal in a pipe.”


That was a horrible idea, Mira reflected, and when she imagined holding tiny Anthony between her fingers, as he struggled and begged for her forgiveness or mercy, she felt a twitch in her mind, something more akin to satisfaction than distant curiosity like she’d expected. She continued to ponder as the thought teased her desires, and next imagined how she might blow him a kiss, or give him her favorite wink before her pretty white nails released him into the cold embrace of gravity, down into the shadowy depths of his stinking metal hell.

“Oh, the look on his face,” she thought to herself, “the sound of his little, terrified scream…”


Mira gasped and closed her eyes, the lids of her sight forcing themselves shut of their own accord. She felt a tinge of pleasure roll into her chest as her mind dazzled her other free senses with thoughts of the unspeakable.


“But then again,” she thought silently once more, “it didn’t have to be, unspeakable… Now did it...?”


A mood had been brewing in her for a few hours now, a sweet type of desire that came up, once and a while, when she would partake in a really, really good method of killing a tiny human. There were things about Mira that she was uncertain of, like most normal people in fact, but something she understood about herself was that after all the years of satisfying her cruel lusts, her mind and body had been condition to crave such horrid experiences in a deeply sexual way. It had not always been so, however, when Mira had been younger it was just the disturbingly early signs of psychotic tendencies, but as she had matured, the dark emotions tied to the inhuman side of her soul intertwined sickly with the basic needs of the rest of the remaining fragments of her humanity.


The chase had brought it on she concluded, that’s definitely what pushed her over the edge, finally. The view of Anthony far below on the floor and his fear rising in reaction to her flare of agitation had helped immensely though, and now, due to her enjoyment of the afternoon, the prospect of their secret revealed to an outsider, and the rest of her undulating emotions, she was feeling undeniably frisky.


Mira swallowed hard and licked her lower lip with the tip of her tongue, preparing to test the waters of her and Anthony’s partnership like she had never before, and while her thoughts raced with the possibility of him reacting poorly, she wanted to trust him, so, she decided the impromptu risk was worth the exciting reward.


“…Anthony…” She said in a whisper, and trying not to seem distracted, breaking the silence that had come down upon the pair.


“Yeah?” The young man said from beneath the couch, about as loud as she did if they had been normal size by comparison, though he knew Mira would hear him perfectly fine.


Mira’s breathing was slowly but surely starting to rasp, becoming less controlled as was her patience with her current pace of speaking. She tried to ease herself and take things at a slow, gradual pace, looking to understand if something this intimate would be acceptable to her small roommate that now held, unbeknownst to him, incredible power over her.


“What was it like seeing me, just now, standing over you while you were on the floor?”


Mira let her right hand slither down to where her thighs met the dress Anthony had been so visually impressed with earlier in the day. She began, to very gently, caress the area just above her precious feminine secret, preparing for her little helper’s response.


Anthony was a fractionally taken by surprise with the question, but seeing as how it appeared as though Mira had eased past the point of anger, he was more inclined to answer. He cleared his throat and ruffled his eyebrows trying to think,

“It was… I mean, you were definitely scary.” He nods, agreeing with himself, “I was scared at first, and then as I got a look at… Well…You know… Then I felt sort of relieved for some reason. I guess because though I was scared you were going to hurt me, it was kind of funny... And sort of cute in a way.”


Not quite what she was after. It was a genuine answer that made Mira smile, trying not to laugh aloud to herself at her own part in the incident, but it wasn’t what she was after. It was close, but she needed something a little different. Mira decided to get what she wanted, she needed to help him, so that he could help her.


“What’s it like knowing any part of my body could kill you… My feet could crush you like you were nothing but an insect, my teeth could chew you up without any effort at all like you were just food time me… What’s it like knowing I could sit on you and there’s a good chance I might not even feel you?”


Things were getting a little further now as the minutes passed, and the woman could feel her heart rate starting to quicken as more thoughts became words out in the open. She could feel the rise of that very, very specific urge to touch herself inappropriately, and she fully endeavored to employ Anthony to satisfy that craving. Mira didn’t need to hike her dress up, the material was thin, like the soft undergarment she was wearing beneath it, and she could feel everything she needed to in order to at least get the feeling going anyways.
Anthony was thinking to himself about an answer when he too started to feel a wafting temptation circling his reason, what she was asking was stimulating his own newfound tastes, and as he kept trying to formulate a response, he could faintly detect a new… familiar, but somehow unique… odor teasing his sense of smell.


Mira sat up suddenly, a small patch of her dress and a slightly larger splotch of her underwear now a tiny bit moist, it was just barely enough to discolor the fabric in her outer layer, but she knew, without doubt, it would be far more obvious elsewhere. The girl propped herself up onto her feet, the front part of her soles and toes specifically, as the arches of the lowest points of her body raised along with her ankles. She leaned over and grabbed the couch cushion for both balance and restraint, squeezing it tightly as she gasped again and kept her eyes shut.


Anthony felt Mira rearrange herself, and looked over to where she was now apparently kneeling, the round fronts of her large toes gorgeously intimidating and slightly twitching as they kept her balance, holding that perfect body’s weight aloft. That aroma he wasn’t sure about a moment ago now became perfectly clear to him. He could… He could smell her now, without question! The man, still concealed by the cover of the green couch Mira now gripped with expectancy, could feel her feminine musk enter through his nostrils and tantalize the deeply-male portions of his cortex, urging him to act on its genetic pull.


Anthony tried to focus; he even rubbed his scalp and lightly shook his head. The man needed to remain in control of himself. Nothing, no matter how tempting, was going to change the fact that he was completely and totally incapable of doing anything remotely like acting on the pairs’ sexual impulses. Ignoring the fact the two had earlier agreed to, for the most part, take things slow, even if he wanted too it was physically dangerous for him to be around Mira when she was coherent, let alone aroused, and he could only imagine how ridiculously unpredictable a prospect like that would be should it come to pass. He definitely didn’t not want to engage out the in the open, not yet anyways at this point in their strange partnership, but he still had a nagging urge to explore his own desires, to discover more about himself, and by comparison a veritable need to ensure Mira was satisfied. Anthony wanted to take care of her first, not because he may be threatened by the unpredictability of her mood, but due to the fact that she was essentially his love interest, and he wanted to satisfy her needs whatever the context. Though, this one especially.


He continued talking; finding out more about his particular tastes and desires, and excited to be aiding Mira with hers.


“I think it depends on what you decide to use,”

he starts again, never once deciding he will be disingenuous,

“If it’s something like your feet…”

Anthony pauses and focuses, stifling his arousal as best he can as he shuts his eyes, imagining her thick, round toes before him, wiggling and teasing his senses,

“I guess in some way I might have actually liked that for the shortest second… They’re huge compared to me, and they’re the lowest part of your body, so in some ways it’s like a super-hot insult, to be so much like nothing that death by the power of your sole is the most appropriate way you could get rid of me… Almost like I’m just an annoyance to you.”


Mira listened carefully to the pleasurable trigger words Anthony was saying, she imagined with every ounce of her own potential creativity, the scenarios he was drawing for her so perfectly with his voice. As the seconds passed, the woman rubbed and teased at her wobbled clitoris, touching the sensitive button with the tip of her middle finger and sending waves of physical release throughout her body. Anthony was proving quite capable at this little activity she had decided to attempt on a whim, his voice was strong, and masculine, deep and yet sensual, he was proving the perfect combination of alluring and stud.


Mira’s fingertip caressed and rubbed, back and for and around in circles, changing every few seconds to coax a different spot or sudden place she desired. This was all going extremely fast, but for the first time so far in the two’s relationship, she was completely relaxed, trusting and feeling safe with Anthony, unworried about the direction the path they were on was taking… So she continued, with rising enthusiasm.


 The slightly euphoric woman curled her toes into the soft, plush fabric of the carpet as she let out a louder and more deeply unrestrained moan of enjoyment, eyes still closed imagining her favorite person gawking at her incalculable height and dominance over his existence.


Mira’s lower lip rolled back as her top row of teeth bit lightly down onto one corner of its soft and fleshy width. Her huge fist with decorated nails squeezed down onto the sofa cushion with enough force to crumble an, “Anthony proportioned,” subway car like it was made of paper, her grip fueled by the promise of another flush of approaching ecstasy as his words came with enhanced effect.


“Tell me,” she began with a near gasp, and finishing with a grounding final syllable, “would you beg for your life, little bug of mine?”


The emphasis Mira had placed on the last word, denoting him as, “hers,” gave Anthony a rush of warm emotions, all of which were good. He knew exactly where she was going with this, and the young man could tell she was enjoying herself immensely. The vague knowledge and experience with women Anthony did have, most of which came from unrequested tips and insight from the always talkative Kyle, had come into play over the last few weeks involving Mira, but now, when it came to this wild turn of sexuality, he didn’t try and convince himself he was doing anything besides improvising. 


“Oh, I think I could maybe arrange that…” The tiny man half-whispered out with a sheet of sensuality he was learning on the fly, smiling over to the form of Mira’s enormous feet and crouched body shadow.


Mira breathed inwards heavily in response as her feminine walls trembled and glistened with fresh, slippery release. The woman poked and rubbed at herself as the words, and the even better thoughts, kept flowing like her natural reproductive lubricant. She could hardly take it anymore now, the only partial human girl was now far beyond her ability to control herself, and for the first time in her life, she loved every second of the experience brought on by her tiny, special someone.


The towering skyscraper of a girl came crashing down and onto her back with a sudden, bone-jarring earthquake, like a true and literal building in the city center of downtown Tokyo city collapsing under its own weight. Mira was on her back now, and soon turned her body off to the right, so that now her head, gorgeous brown strands of hair resplendent and on show, was up against the base of the other, smaller couch, and her torso was adjacent to Anthony, still under the couch but now watching with rising excitement and fascination. She quickly shimmied off her thin undergarments and was no longer holding back in her pursuit of self-pleasure and satisfaction, employing the middle finger of her right hand to slip in and out of the now totally wet female area between her pristine and perfect thighs.


Mira’s knees contacted one another as her legs came together completely on their own, feet and ankles still cocked and separated as the sensation of physical excitement gathered specifically near her midriff. The girl’s free hand clawed upwards above her head as she grasped onto the now second couch to feel her releasing sexual exaltation. The woman’s teeth clamped together as she neared her ultimate destination of complete and utter climax, her head tilting back, eyes still shut and face flushing red as her legs and feet wiggle around trying to cope with the rush of cascading hot ecstasy. 


“Please, please goddess!” Anthony cooed out with an intent to contribute to his partner’s rising physical needs and less trying to be genuine, “Please, don’t crush me!”


“He had to go and say the, “c,” word,” Mira found herself thinking for the briefest fraction of a second, just before she cried out with a loud moan and embraced a torrential jolt, then flood, of sexual release. Her fist felt like it was going to tear out a piece of the couch as it squeezed and twisted the soft fabric of the matched sofa seat, her painted nails digging into the cushion with frightening power that for the moment seemed unnatural.


Anthony watched with his eyes wide and mouth now slightly opened as the titanic woman moaned out with a sound like the hottest and loudest train horn he’d ever been witness to in his entire life. Mira’s chest arched upwards slightly as she completed her involuntary audio exclamation, her hips rising a tad as well with the natural movements like grinding accompanying their return to the carpet.


She heaved out, clearly strained for breath and very faintly glistening sweat all over her body, the limbs of her gorgeous build sagging and going limp with a final depletion of her energy reserves, spent in the best way possible. Mira lay there, eyes closed, but not forced shut now, breathing through her mouth as she swallows hard and uses both her hands to quickly tidy the lower half of her pretty sundress, covering herself back up.


Mira says with a whisper, intending to be to herself, in between gasps of air,


“Fuck me…" she pauses briefly, "That was something…”


Her eyes slowly open, the brown orbs shining with the overhead light casting down rays of fake sunlight upon her beautiful, sprawled out body.


“Down girl,” a voice mumbles out from next to her head near her right ear, the voice of the one responsible for her rollercoaster of euphoria.


Mira turns her head slightly and casts her gaze to the carpet, expecting and finding Anthony standing not so far away, now out from underneath the cover of the sofa. The small, albeit attractive man, is standing with his hands relaxed behind his back, a small smile on his face, one of both affection and unmistakable satisfaction with oneself.

“Stupid cute little thing,” Mira thinks to herself as she catches her glimpse of him out in the open, “why’s he gotta be so perfect?”


“Yeah, that’s not something you get to say to me…” She says turning her head back to face the ceiling and closes her eyes again, dismissing his playful comment reminiscent of her own first alluring words to him after he’d woken up from a dark night.


“Oh, I don’t know,” he continues while taking a few steps forward, absolutely infatuated by the spent demeanor Mira has taken on in the aftermath of the two’s naughty experience they’ve just shared. Mira’s usual calm or anger has been strangely replaced by complete vulnerability, and he is honestly enjoying that development, he feels indescribable knowing she has taken enough trust in him to reveal such a soft side of her personality, un-shielding herself from the typical mood that feels more like dismissive tolerance.  


“Seems to me you rather enjoyed the minimal amount of effort I could bring to the table. Did you… Have fun…?” He says with a wider smile in anticipation of her answer.


Minimal effort? Was he being serious? Was Anthony that good with her desires and cravings, or was she extremely just easy to please nowadays? Mira reflected inwardly that she’d never done something without the aid of a small creature to help her finish sexually, and as she came to realize that, she understood the answer to those mounting questions. Her favorite human was just naturally gifted and attuned to her needs, and simply excelled at satisfying them, which excited her greatly, though she wasn’t about to admit that to him, especially not now and fuel his ego that was attempting to flicker again.


“If you tell anyone…ANYONE… What we just did…” She pauses and turns to face him as he briefly recoils at her sudden movement with a nervous smile, eyes locking onto him as always, “I’ll stick you up there next time and let you choke and drown on me…”


Anthony feels his mouth go agape marginally as he stammers trying to respond in a measured fashion, always subconsciously trying to inoculate himself against Mira’s usually graphic threats. However, this last one… For about a dozen absurd reasons the young man thought inwardly he’d never find himself considering, didn’t seem like the absolute worst way to go. He also found it quite peculiar that his roommate would threaten him with something so drastically different than was typical, but he chocked it up to what the woman had just been entertaining herself with most recently, and the feeling of pleasing her sexual organs still being fresh in her mind.


Anthony sighed and shook his head slowly back and forth,


“Yeah…I had fun too, Mira…,” he said with a whisper up and over to her, a smile breaking his lips that had her blushing in reaction to it.


Mira narrowed her eyes and turned away again, staring off to the popcorn ceiling as if thinking or in contemplation. She glanced for an instant back over to Anthony and then back to the white roof, apparently deciding she had gone enough time without him in close proximity to herself.


The pinched fingers of Mira’s hand rose over and plucked the tiny man from the floor with ease, the small figure not resisting or trying to avoid her efforts in any way, and then being carried over in a moment over to where the huge girl’s chest rose and fell with less vigor now that she’d calmed down. The enormous, white-tipped nails released Anthony down onto Mira’s skin, just above where her heart was beating, strong and powerful just a few inches beneath her smooth, healthy glow.


Anthony tumbled slightly to his hands and knees, and for the first time, felt Mira beneath the intimate touch of his uncovered hands and her uncovered body. He blinked a few times in surprise, his breath slowing almost to a stop, and his eyes wide with hesitation. She was warm, warmer than she ought to be, that was for sure, but it was incredible to feel on his slightly shaking fingertips, which had gone inexplicably cold and clammy. 


The tiny speck just above her glorious chest hadn’t looked up yet, and Mira could sense he was in slight awe of her body’s grace and immense stature. She had the potential to be deadly, in every sense of the word, but Mira knew she was attractive nonetheless, and that she was in turn, attracted to he who was currently ever so gently caressing her epidermal layer with his hand, partially overwhelmed by the sheer magnitude of what she really was to him, and simultaneously, compared to him. She allowed him time to explore his curiosity. She had thus far permitted him to get close to her in the figurative and now literal sense, and Mira didn’t even looking down to regard him as she felt every microscopic movement, no matter how inconsequential, his body made.


Then Mira’s eyes went wide, her cheeks blooming a bright flush of crimson as blood hurriedly warmed her face, feeling now, a completely new and wondrous touch from Anthony as her breath caught suddenly, trapped within her throat in response. His… His face… She could feel it pressed against her chest, just above the heart that was just now fractionally starting to quicken its excited pace.

Mira’s head raised up slowly, beholding, to her melting composure’s gaze, little Anthony, lying on his own chest, arms out to his sides above his head, and cheek pressed firmly against her skin. He was motionless, but wore the tiniest measure of a smile on his lips, almost nuzzling into her warm embrace while her blushing face looked on in affectionate shock. He was so close to her, in every way a person could be, and this new display of tender loving was making her soul sing with romantic fervor.


Anthony was all descriptions of precious to Mira, and it showed, as the two quietly lay together each not having made a sound since the giant woman had plopped him down onto her body. Mira smiled as her eyes softened to what they beheld, prompting her to gently lower her head back down and hopefully not shift or disturb her comfortable little pet. She kept her eyes trained on the ceiling for a few minutes, allowing her fluttering thoughts of compassionate emotions to tickle the small, innocent spaces within her twisted heart.


Mira’s mind was racing, though her body was spent and exhausted, her feelings for Anthony alone kept her awake for the time being. She wanted to keep him all to herself, and she was truly jealous of this new problem with Allison, but as she reflected on what she and Anthony had been through thus far over the last month, and particularly the last few weeks, she knew she had the human beat in the contest for the prize of her favorite person. Mira trusted Anthony, and she was really starting to find herself hoping she could discover a way to help him trust her back, not for the purposes of avoiding the damnation of eternal punishment, but because she wanted to be with him, and all relationships, she knew, were based on trust.


The demonette’s eyes closed heavily, the weight of the day’s exciting course, the issues faced with Allison, and the pleasurable finish to the night, all contributed to draining her already faded supply of energy. For a fleeting moment, she worried about falling asleep with Anthony exposed on her chest, so close to her body and susceptible to being injured by a simple, careless roll of her sleeping habits, but she resigned herself to ignore the danger as best as she could. Mira's goal was for him to trust her, and while she could maybe help prove that by moving him to safety, she just couldn’t bring herself to separate him from her.


Mira exhaled deeply as her mind embraced temporary unconsciousness, Anthony she could tell was already asleep and had used her heart’s beating as a sort of rhythmic lullaby to aid him in finding rest. She wanted to hold and cuddle him, regardless of what he’d think or if he’d use that gesture of affection as a future source of playful teasing. The young woman wanted more than anything right now to feel her body safe within his arms, and listen to his own heartbeat, allowing herself, even if just for a single night, or even a moment, to imagine a world where it beat for only her.



#    #    #    #   



Birds were chirping, loudly, but somehow not enough to be considered an annoyance, instead adding sharp yet subtle tweets of pleasant, morning ambiance. Sunlight was warm on Anthony’s face, bright and trying to bring him out of a long, much needed night of heavy rest, despite his mind’s refusal to stir into focus. He shifted his legs with his eyes closed, he was on his back, and on the floor he found, the soft touch of the familiar carpet floor inside Mira’s apartment firm and bearably comfortable, but as he tried to adjust his knees and change into a different posture, he felt weight pressing down on top of them hindering his range of motion.


Anthony tried to shift again, this time his attempt accompanied by a sigh and a half-grumble of distaste for the early hour. It didn’t move very much this time either, but he didn’t care, he was too tired to worry about it, the man instead resting his head back down onto the surface which he’d awaken with it snuggled against. He reflexively inhaled a deep breath of oxygen to get his lungs relaxed and prepared to return to sleep, but he was awake enough to detect a strong odor within the receptors of his nose. He took a whiff of the air and then realized there was something like hair brushing up against the skin of his face, and especially his cheek where he’d rested it down.


Anthony opened his eyes, suddenly surprised and quickly feeling his mind and skin wash red with infatuation as they did so. Mira, his half-human, half-demon roommate was asleep in his arms, head nuzzled in the right shoulder and pectoral of his body, his own apparently situated on the top of hers as the two had slept the night together. The man’s right arm was beneath her and holding the sleeping girl close, as her own right hand was positioned on his chest, just above his thumping blood muscle which had now started to race.


Anthony blinked a few times, unsure if he was dreaming or not. He was normal sized, and now lazily and comfortably enjoying some very intimate personal time cuddled with Mira on the floor. Weirdly enough, the man found himself trying not to panic, as if the proximity to his female roommate could be broken or stolen away by his surprise and ill reaction. Mira’s right leg was bent at the knee and positioned over Anthony’s hip, her body fully embracing his, with her pelvis pressed up against and spooning with his side. She was still resplendent in her pretty sundress, as was he in his previous day’s attire, but as he lay there taking the opportunity to examine the girl, her hair messy and unkempt, and the voluptuous curves of her whole body snuggled and latched onto his own, he knew he’d never before looked upon her with such attraction.


Anthony tried to shift his hand over to his nearby phone, intending to scoop it up and instinctively check the time, remembering today was a day Mira had to go in for work. As he barely began to do so, the apparently sleeping girl clawed her fingers closed around his shirt, holding his body in place as she let out a groan that she coated with a growl. Eyes still closed, Mira’s lip twitched as her nostrils sniffed the air, like an animal at rest checking its surroundings with its heightened, alternative senses.


The young man looked down at her with a smile and whispered, pulling her gently against his chest with a small move of his arm, signaling to her that he was awake,


“You’re going to be late if you don’t get up soon…”


Mira didn’t answer, and instead returned back to asleep, and for the first time since Anthony had met her, as he watched her chest rise and fall peacefully without a care in the world, he didn’t mind that she was silent.

Chapter End Notes:

So, this is honestly the first time I've written something... "Lewd." I would honestly like to ask for the first time for any feedback anyone is willing to offer, as this form of writing is new to me for the most part.

The chapter gets its inspiration from my past relationship experience in general. My current S/Ois the only real person who has known of my special preferences, the ones we here on the site typically share, and she's always taken an interest in it and indulged me, as I have of course reciprocated the favor with her needs/desires as best as I could give. This is the tale of two people doing just that, accommodating one another, because they love each other. 

Thank you all as always for reading, and I hope you enjoyed!