- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Welcome back everyone to the continuation of We Fall Together! I've been quite busy, and I must apologize once more. I think about this story everyday, and write down a ton of notes and constantly add too the outline. I think about all of you, as well, everyday and though I can't write as much as I'd like as I used to, I have never lost sight of this adventure, nor my other project.

 

Thank you for being patient, and understanding. Please, enjoy, review, and experience the continuing adventure! Thanks so much as always for your support, especially the messages and emails I get about the story's status. Feel free, those who have thought about it, to write whatever you'd like to my listed Email on my account. I love hearing from all of you in reviews or in personal messages!

The song that was the inspiration for this chapter is Boujee, by The Living Proof.

Enjoy!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vheaKPsn5P0&list=LLx_ufCvwyEUWhyd6UeU-9aA&index=22

______________________________________________________________________

Anthony could feel his breath beginning to catch, hands on the top of his head, lungs open wide, as he took in gradually fewer sucks of precious oxygen, trying to control his exhalations as he stood before Mira’s towering wooden door. The white, imitation wooden entrance stood vast, high up to the ceiling which seemed like miles away to the man on the soft fibers of the carpet, the top of which shrouded in darkness as if up into some midnight black sky. The light of the hallway wasn’t turned on, so the man’s quick jog was further made eventful by the fact it was fairly hard to see all the way at the end of the corridor, though there was light coming from beneath the slender crack beneath the door’s bottom. Anthony could slip under it if he wished, it was about a foot and a half in his scale from the floor, and there was enough room to wiggle carefully into her domain, but he knew that was wrong, to not only intrude on her, but also to disrespect the space she was taking after their tense encounter.


He was going to knock, that much he had decided on for sure, though he wasn’t as positive she could hear him if he were to, and furthermore even if the massive girl could, there was nothing to say she would even answer his request for an audience. He pondered, maybe instead of a direct confrontation, he might dial her up on his phone and try to reason with her to come to the door and grant him an audience, but that idea faded quickly as he knew he, as well as Mira, were both the more, “in person,” type. Directness was a part of the pair’s personality in equal measure.


Worry swirled in the young man’s mind, apprehension at how things would go after she hopefully turned the handle and revealed herself to him after such a long night of tumult. Life was currently hard, the strange, inhuman male entity had been right, but there was a true feeling of wanting to try and make amends with Mira within Anthony’s mind. He could not allow her to remain like this, even after she had issued her fleeting warning to his wellbeing after the matter, nothing inside him felt like it was reason enough for him not to try and make things right.


He settled himself, nodding his head, again and again, pacing back and forth as he stood before the huge bedroom door, the beast inside, apparently oblivious.  He quickly calculated he may have a couple of minutes after his brief jog that he might use wisely, to practice, as it were.
“Look, Mira,” he started to say to his own ears;


“I know you were right. I know you made the right choice and I’m sorry for almost getting us both hurt because I didn’t think first…”


The air hangs devoid of noise as he pauses and looks off to the end of the hallway, his right hand reaching up and scratching the top side of his head, displeased with that last explanation.


“Agh,” he groans internally as well as aloud, growing frustrated with his efforts.


“No, no…” he starts again, mimicking the voice he hopes to use when he’s done practicing and faced with the real thing, “Look, Mira, I trust you, I really do, it’s just that you scared me, and I wasn’t prepared for what you were capable of. But I know it was all for me...to protect me, and…whatnot…”


Again he stops, this time as he paces in the opposite direction, where the hallway leads to light and the rest of the apartment. He forces his eyes shut and frowns, still dissatisfied with his best rehearsal, shaking his skull and scratching his forehead in annoyance.


“No…Ugh…Come on.” Anthony sighs, trying to work out the best way to speak to his upset demonette, and as that thought crossed his mind, he came to a sudden epiphany, connecting with something Kyle had once said of Mira, a statement now that made a whole lot more sense as he struggled for an answer.


“Wait, everything she did tonight was because of me, but not just because of me,” he stops and breaths out his last conclusion as if he’s been impossibly ignorant of Mira’s own clear motive,


“She did this because she cares about me…And…Ugh…And I forgot that…”


Anthony sighs out and shakes his head, placing one palm over his face and feeling like an absolute fool. Yes, it was a terrible thing to witness, what his very, “gifted,”roommate was capable of, and more so the prospect of what he had yet to even see still, but he had been so caught up with the absolute carnage of the last hour, that he had forgotten that not only was he still alive, and relatively unharmed, but it was all because of the half human girl. She had protected him, because she cared deeply about him.


 He nods coming to the realization and how he could use it in the approaching conversation, telling himself the strategy he’s just thought up is the best way to carry out the discussion. A shaky plan has formed in his mind, it’s risky, extremely risky, and not without the possibility of bodily injury, but that’s the way he had to deal with the dark-hearted woman. Anthony had to measure up, and prove himself to her; otherwise, he’d never gain her respect or acknowledgment, or maintain whatever he had accrued until now. More than a couple small comments or side jokes the beautiful girl had said to him over the weeks abruptly came together, forming a complete image of what the best course of action was. The way Mira treated Anthony was with a sense of endearment, her own special type, one that was frighteningly protective, but overwhelmingly, undoubtedly, possessive. The tiny young man just had to emulate that, and he now knew how he could in the very least, try.


To his alarm, however, Anthony felt a surprising moment of shock course up his legs and into his fragile spinal cord. A tremor of unimaginable power vibrated the floor he stood upon, as Mira who within her room had just jumped off her bed or out of a chair, shook the ground next taking a step or two towards the door, the vast monolith of its rectangular construction swinging open across the far open ground of the carpet in a heartbeat, revealing the towering form of the demon girl.

She was bedecked in her somewhat casual clothing now, another plain white tank top and black compression shorts, the bottoms of which gripped tightly and teased appealingly her toned and firm thighs, as well as outlining magnificently her posterior. 


Unfortunately, as Anthony caught himself staring at once almost immediately, something that before, he might have reflected, had gotten him into this entire situation in the first place, he failed to react as he watched the pretty, white-tipped toes of her left foot come off the ground and soar over with her sole directly overhead of where he stood gawking.


Anthony’s mouth dropped and his stomach knotted as he realized Mira hadn’t seen him as she departed her bedroom. As a result, no shriek or cry came from his lungs, he instead stammered, and began to fall back and away, the prospect of Mira crushing him underfoot bringing his senses to maximum overload as the bottom of her sole grew larger and larger by the second, imminent death following the casual step from the marvelous girl. The slight wrinkles in the skin of the woman’s foot grew by the instant, mutely pale and slightly pink in her softer areas, the bottom of her uncaring body came rushing down to destroy utterly his insignificant life by complete accident.


The tiny, inch tall man turned his head and closed his eyes, teeth gritting and his body bracing for the pain as he found her movement was too quick to avoid, raising up his hands, arms unnecessarily shielding his head in hopeless futility. He should have listened to her, she had instructed him to stay away from the center of the floor, and he had forgotten that as he had taken position in the middle of the doorway, subconsciously thinking that was the proper place to knock at for whatever reason.


Suddenly, the massive underside of her foot stopped, and Mira, high above, furrowed her eyebrows and halted in the same moment, sniffing the air as her nostrils flared a pair of times, a tinge of confusion in her brown gaze.


The girl kept her foot still, not completing the step as she glanced down and casually rolled her ankle to the side, wrinkling her sole and flexing her plump toes away, and revealing her small roommate, occupying the exact spot she would have stepped. He was looking up at her, in a slightly frozen flinch, but as he noticed she hadn’t killed him, he slowly began to mentally recover.


Mira spoke down at him, her voice devoid of feeling, and level,


“I thought I told you to stay out of my way?”


Anthony cleared his throat as she placed her hands on her amazing hips, clearly displeased with his reckless attempt to advance upon and enter her private domain. He cast away his newest run-in with death and gulped heavily a ball of saliva and fear he hadn’t noticed he’d been holding in. He stood, carefully, keeping his intentions clearly non-threatening, as if expecting her to kill him like she could any other insect-like organism if he annoyed or challenged her.


Anthony tried to focus as he stared up at Mira, she was gorgeous and equal measures terrifying, and that always made certain conversations difficult, even in the best of times.


“Look, I…I…”


He pauses, trying to gather his practiced words, and utterly failing, trying as he went to calm himself and lay out his thoughts.


“I just wanted to tell you something…”


As those first words anxiously creep out of his mouth, however, he takes sudden note of something his mind, for whatever reason, can’t just simply ignore at the moment.


“W-wait…”


He pauses and looks around briefly again at her appearance, and something comes up from his mind that he doesn’t think enough about before he blurts out,
“Did…Did you change your clothes again?”


Mira sighs heavily and rolls her eyes, finding herself at the end of the indulgence she’s giving Anthony to make his impromptu peace with her. She lets her arms hang down as she shakes her head, taking a step over Anthony with her great stride, the view high above to him for a split second, momentarily blissful, albeit very, very inappropriate for him to think about and admire for the reasons he was doing so.


The rounded, glorious curves of her butt stretch her thighs as they seem to cast overhead like enormous, jet-black and tanned pillars of flesh. Mira’s body drifts over him quickly, her toned musculature wielding a power to his scale like something that could end buildings and monuments to false gods with its true, seemingly mythical wrath.


But it’s just a step over him towards the kitchen to her, not something out of legend or ancient stories.


Her form makes him hesitate as her heel slams into the ground a distance away, carrying her off, several stomps more in quick succession just after, down the hall and towards the other half of the apartment.


Mira hears Anthony call after her, but she puts his shouts to the back of her mind as she walks onto the cool tile floor, the light still on, washing the room in bright clarity compared to the area by her room.


She opens a door to her cupboard and fishes out a tall, clear glass, next retrieving her typical juice from the fridge and pouring herself a full helping.


She could hear him out, or she could keep avoiding him, she could do anything, truth be told. Mira really wanted to talk to Anthony though too, in fact, she wanted that more than anything right this second, but, to her very core, she was… afraid. The demonette was hiding it well, but she genuinely felt like she was currently the insignificant one in this relationship, despite the unmistakable facts to the contrary. She just couldn’t shake the feeling she had messed up too badly, like she’d ruined everything she’d been building up to, and that there was no going back now, even though her intentions were relatively pure during the horrible act. Mira considered simply ignoring Anthony, not because she wanted to hurt him by doing so, but because, for the first time in her life, she was worried someone might hurt her. The girl knew he wouldn’t do that. She reflected on her emotions and worries, and she knew deep inside he would never actually try to cause her any harm, emotionally, or physically, but even though she was certain of all this, it didn’t change the fact that her feelings were at his mercy, and that she was vulnerable to him. She just couldn’t help but be scared, not knowing how things would go down as soon as they interacted. “Who wouldn’t be,” she thought to herself in silent contemplation.


Mira took a tiny sip of juice, staring towards the wall as she thought silently to herself. She wasn’t even thirsty. The inhuman girl had made the excuse to come out so she could actually start the conversation about what had happened herself, but as soon as she’d seen Anthony had journeyed to do it, something that was not specifically as easy for him as it was for her, she had internally melted before his daring decision to seize the initiative and make the effort himself. That was a move the demonette hadn’t truly expected, and was…happy to have found herself wrong about.


Mira shook her head and took a deep breath, she was going to try, like Anthony was, to make something of this awful night. Relationships were built upon trust, and she needed, despite all her inner protestations, to allow herself to be open and true to her little crush if she ever had hopes of it developing to the future she wanted.


The girl turned and went back the direction she’d come, her glass of orange juice in hand as she strode back down the hallway, this time flicking on the light as she passed it, easily spotting her tiny friend on the floor as she did so, right where she’d left him.


He looked up at her, putting his arms across his chest, as Mira looked down at him, toying with her drink in her massive, right hand.


“Can we please talk?...” Anthony began again just about begging out the words, this time his face serious and his eyes willingly staring up into the huge brown globes of his roommate.


A short silence remains unbroken as Mira keeps staring down at him, bringing her glass up to her feminine lips and taking a drink as she doesn’t blink, Anthony assuming correctly this as a sign that he’s being allowed time to make his case, despite no vocal conveyance of this by the monstrous girl.


“Look I just…I just wanted to say something important to you.”


She kept her glass suspended in the air, effortlessly dangling the immense weight of the cup, and the liquid inside as her eyes kept him square in their possession.


“I…” he shook his head slowly a fraction, “I know what happened tonight was out of your control…I know you just wanted to protect me.”


She cut in, though not because she was not receptive, but because it was genuinely just a slip as the events of the evening played through her mind as well.


“I went through a lot to keep you alive too, you know.”


Anthony nods and keeps looking up, gesturing with his hands that he clearly understood what she was saying.


“I know, I know, I just…I just wasn’t prepared for everything… I’ve, just never seen things like I have tonight.”


Her reply next was cold, like ice that had never known sunlight.

“Never seen something die, hmm? Not just a person, just about anything…Have you?”


Anthony exhaled and prepared not to lie, somehow, someway, she knew the truth of his innermost experience without ever having to dig any further than his surface.


“No.” He said plainly, a quiet distance coming up for a few extra moments. It was an odd thing to admit, but it was the truth, and though he felt somehow less adequate in comparison to Mira’s violent life, he reminded himself her pinky toe was the size of a car to him currently. So things were perhaps a little understandable in contrast.


 “I messed up, and it was my fault,” he continued, feeling as though he was at least moving somewhat forward, “I caused all of this…And… I’m sorry, really…”


Mira narrowed her eyes a fraction, not enough for Anthony to apparently notice, but it was a reflexive reaction she had to something she was surprised by.


“I wasn’t thinking, and I acted inappropriately…And I’m sorry…I don’t think any less of you, or anything like that, for what you did tonight because of it. I was just a bit all over the place when you reached for me afterwards. I don’t think less of you. I promise.”


This was something Mira was becoming glad to hear, and as her small boy-ant continued, her reservations began to evaporate, but her own personal methods of displaying affection were, interesting, to say the least.


“I mean, let’s not forget, you were willing to…to-,”


“To kill for you,” she completed for him.


The words came out like the toning of a haunting bell, like a confession coming from the lips of death itself. It was something that was so frightening a truth, to be defended by such a creature to the death, in such abhorrent and terrifying displays of its power, that the statement alone nearly chilled the man to his soul.


Anthony went silent at this admission, and stared without blinking up at Mira, the inhuman woman slowly bringing the rim of her glass to her plush, soft lips and taking another sip of her drink as she maintained eye contact with him far below, accentuating her lack of humanity. The skin of her mouth pressed against the edges of the drink, a flood of orange liquid draining into the abyss of her throat, a veritable lake to the tiny man that washed down on the way to the darkness of her stomach.


She was, awesome, by mostly two definitions. Firstly in the way that had him completely infatuated with her, in just about every possible fashion, then, however, in the total, unmistakable power she wielded over the world, with little regard for anything but herself, and Anthony. 


The man nodded slowly, coming back to his senses as he arrived at the point she had meant for him to find all night, ever since the confrontation in the parking lot. She had ended lives for him, because he belonged to her, and only her.


“Yes,” he said nearly at a whisper, as if fearful of admitting it, “you did...”


There was a quiet pause between the pair as those last, darkly coated words cemented into memory; it was a horrid, yet beautiful thing, a fact only true love could produce, but also, a true, unmitigated lack of remorse.


Mira was the one to speak next, raising an eyebrow and taking in a breath, her gifted chest rising as she exhaled saying,


“And what do we say for such a nice favor?” the girl says with a strangely motherly tone, a tiny smirk arriving on her lips, drawing out the word, “say,” ever so slightly.


Anthony smiles and tries not to chuckle at her ridiculous nature returning so suddenly, that, and the fact he doesn’t want to find humor in her essentially executing three of his former classmates as if they were dirt beneath her toes.


The man sighs and nods, saying reluctantly it would seem up to his roommate, “Yes, alright. Thank you, Mira.”


The girl high above glances to her drink dismissively and turns it about its axis effortlessly in her grip, the orange juice rolling calmly inside as she casually replies,


“I don’t think I heard you, come on now, you can do better than that…”


Her friend rolls his eyes and is still wearing a grin as he scratches his eyebrow, clearly embarrassed at this childish demand.


“I said, thank you, Mira!” he says, notably louder this time, and placing emphasis on each word, expecting that to be enough for her.


He is, however, incorrect.


The girl glances back down to Anthony, her gaze finding him again, as her lids narrow and that smirk she was enjoying grows to a full, yet sensual, display.


“Kiss my foot, insect…”


A somewhat risky, sudden demand, Mira knows even as the words slip from her breath, though not because she doesn’t think he’ll actually do it, but because she isn’t sure if he’ll like it or not. She knows he has a foot fetish, and she knows for sure he likes her toes, but she wants to try and demean him currently in a way that they might both, particularly enjoy. Seems like an easy enough thing to try first. Mira is new to this whole, “partnership,” thing, so she hopes its something she can at least learn from based on how it goes.


Anthony blinks in surprise, a bead of sweat rolling down the side of his nervous head, clearly almost struck back to the ground with the absurdity of her incomprehensible demand. His voice fails to materialize, but his thoughts race in an uncontrollable scramble.


“You- I- …WHAT?! N-no way!” Anthony stammered, too far off guard to form a complete sentence as he looked up at Mira, whose first reaction is to raise her eyebrow and slightly pull her head away, the act of being evidently refused reflecting in her eyes.


The obvious surprise at her instruction had really thrown most of his perception out the window, and as the young man tried to continue, he took an involuntary step back and then glanced to her nearest, settled foot, the pristine white tips of her toes bright in the darkness of the hallway. Although made of nothing but dense protein, he could not help but feel like they emanated a sort of pride, or had somehow, a personality of their own, like he felt about the rest of Mira’s elegant body.


“I said,” she began lowly this time, cocking her head down to him and smiling, “kiss my foot… Did I stutter?”


Her voice was that quiet, sensual tone, no malice or threat poured over it, not like when she was actually angry, but Anthony knew as he remained where he stood, that the longer he did not oblige, the more likely she was to unleash something unpleasant and bring back that more, aggressive, demeanor. 


“It’s done a lot for you, and it deserves your appreciation… so show it, orrrr…”


She trailed off looking to her glass with a playful, reluctant smirk, making sure not to look at him as she finished adding the icing to her conversational cake.


“I’ll add you to the list of things it’s played too rough with over the years…”


At this, she arches upwards the ball of her right foot, the thick, rounded digits stretching and wiggling as if to remind him of their growing boredom with his hesitation, and their desire to have their way with his life.


Anthony gasped out and tried to speak again, unsure if Mira was actually being serious, though convinced she meant to intimidate him regardless. He swallowed hard again, and watched as her foot undulated in minute flexes and twitches, keeping the incalculable weight of her perfect physique aloft and balanced.


They were pretty, and more importantly, they were attached to Mira which made the idea tempting. Anthony blinked a few times trying to calm his racing heart and quickly think to himself. This was something he could find not just exciting, but even arousing at the right moment, though he felt a little odd being ordered to do something that felt on the outside so demeaning for the first time.


The enormous girl above though, turning her glass lazily in her hand, watching the juice roll as if absent-mindedly, did not allow him to have his time to think.
“Tick tock my little bug boy…”


Mira’s voice startled Anthony, bringing his silent hesitation to an abrupt end, and urging him to make a decision. Before the young man moved though, he spoke again, something of a dark thought coming to him, but a necessary question he felt at the present situation.


“Did…Did you at least clean them first?”


She glances down to him in response, in addition to speaking back, her lips parting and her voice traveling out a moment slower in reply than she’d intended.


“I did, though I didn’t have too…You’re lucky I’m still technically half human. And you’re lucky I like you…”


“Just like, huh?” Said the small man, a bit of his comfort returning and being shielded by his nervous humor. He half smiled up to her as she narrowed her eyes, seeing through his ruse without difficulty.


“Don’t push me, lover-boy…Now get over here and press your lips against my foot, before I go to bed and leave you in the hallway to fend for yourself.”


Anthony sighed and nodded reluctantly, gesturing with his hands and closing his eyes as he mentally prepared himself.


“Alright, alright…Fine…”


He glanced up at her one last time and then cleared his throat, unsure what to do with his anxiety as he took two, very apprehensive steps, falling into a normal stride after those as he went on. It was about twelve or sixteen inches from where Mira stood waiting eagerly, but to the dime-sized man it was about a 30-second walk, something akin to he reflected, to the long-walk that bomb disposal professionals generally took during their terrifying day-life.


The outline of Mira’s white, slightly tanned foot grew larger as he slowed a little more, getting to within a few of his feet to the enormous, thickly rounded toes of the girls sole. They reminded Anthony, somewhat like teeth, as oddly as that sounded. He imagined them being, especially now, like the mouth of a predator, something eager to take his life, as if he were a tiny mackerel seeing the huge teeth of a shark just before it was devoured, the instruments of its demise the last things the fish would ever see.


The man exhaled deeply, the top of his head just barely reached the bottom curve of some of her pearly white nails, the color he had earlier been so happy to choose being employed now in an ominous game to try and unnerve him. Mira’s largest toe was nearly twice his total, albeit reduced height, and as he neared her skin, he naturally approached this digit of hers, the bulbous mound of skin now really emphasizing her imposing body, something that at his normal size could be considered small and cute, was now a size to him that could squish his body to paste of it got too bored with his tiny existence.


Anthony glanced up nervously, uncomfortably craning his neck to look all the way up, one last time at Mira. She was looking down at him and watching, a smile still on her face as she beckoned him with a quick nod.


“Well?... Go on…”


Anthony glanced back down and hesitated, stopping himself from shaking his head and walking away, the less tanned, slightly dirty skin of her toe rippling with her print, and the slightest bit rough near the bottom where it met the floor.


He closed his eyes and swallowed hard, if he was going to do this, he wasn’t going to watch his lips touch her. He still felt this act, while not specifically demeaning, was something he was a little uncomfortable with, but mostly because he was embarrassed to admit he might enjoy it. The man also didn’t want to give the demon girl any excuse to gloat or poke fun at him in the future, and this command for submission was something that would be a perfect memory for Mira to enact that revenge on him later.


Anthony leaned forward, moving his torso over slowly anticipating the next thing he’d feel would be Mira’s warm skin on his lips, wondering to himself as he went, how all of this would ultimately end by the night’s conclusion.


Suddenly, from high above, Mira tilted her glass carefully in her hand, her mouth coming open a fraction as she poured the contents of her drink out and down, aiming for the front of her foot and the area her little crush occupied on the carpet below. She was pretty sure the liquid wouldn’t injure him at his size, she figured it would be just unpleasant enough to maybe force him to his knees if her aim was true.


She was correct.


The orange juice slammed into Anthony and the utter splashing he received took him completely by surprise, just before he could make contact with Mira’s toe. The man collapsed over, the scent and taste of the acidic juice filled his sense as he was drenched in the glass’ contents, washed over as if he had suddenly stood in an orange deluge somehow for hours.


Anthony coughed and gagged a few times, the juice got into his ears, and momentarily washed into his eyes and nose, burning slightly. He found himself on his side, dashed to the carpet and facing Mira’s foot as it wiggled its toes playfully, they themselves now also covered in juice, as if the individual digits enjoyed the feeling the slickness of the drink brought when they rubbed together with each other.


Mira giggled down to him as her little roommate gasped and managed to open his eyes partially. She spoke, clear amusement in her tone.


“Well, you were actually going to do it, huh? Aren’t you just the most adorable little slave?”


Anthony didn’t respond, trying to blink away sticky liquid and wiping his face, the shivering temperature of Mira’s drink still holding his body rigid in sudden shock.
“I’m feeling more awake now, so I think I’ll do some dishes before bed. If you make it to the kitchen before I finish, I’ll clean you up, Anty.”


The girl brought the glass up to her lips one last time and poured the remains of the refreshment down her throat, sighing as she closed her eyes before speaking again.


“Ah, my favorite…”


Anthony finally found his voice, and he tried not to sound belligerent as he replied, still a little salty however at being drenched, no matter how much he tried to calmly speak.


“Its… A little strong, I think…”


“Oh, I wasn’t talking about the juice, sweetheart…”


Anthony blinked…his lungs stopped pulling in oxygen, and his stomach immediately felt…oddly weightless…


What….What did she just say?


Before he could vocalize this question, he looked up in time to see her step over him and away, her hips just barely moving back and forth with the motion of her amazing butt, the glass hanging limply by the edge of the rim in her right hand, and her hair draped elegantly down to her lower back as she casually strolled off, towards the kitchen.


Anthony was still on the ground, rolled onto his chest now so that he could watch Mira head down the hall, eyes wide in disbelief, while his body still dripped with a tangy orange coating.


He let his gaze drop after she rounded the corner out of sight, moving his hands and finding them squelch beneath the wet floor. He closed his eyes and groaned at the newest mess his roommate had made of him. He could not help but smile though; she was silly, and funny in her own way. She had called him, “sweetheart,” he was sure of it, and that use of names sent his feelings flying into the proverbial clouds. She was majestic and caring, but potentially violent and wrathful, like the seas of ancient past, untamed and depthless. She was dangerous, but often times things like that, as she was, were beautiful when they were at peace.


Mira felt the drink she’d spilled sticking her toes and the ball of her foot to the linoleum of the kitchen as she headed near to the sink. Taking herself over to the counter and grabbing a paper towel from the portable dispenser, she ran some water lightly onto it and held herself up by the edge of the countertop, curving the underside of her foot up as she balanced on one leg. The demonette folded her brown hair away behind her ear as she went to work cleaning her skin, the juice, when it was wet, had been pleasant, now it was, however, a bit gross. 


She tossed the towel away into the garbage, and looked to the sink of dishes, reaching next for her phone in her pocket, intent on putting on some music so that she could entertain herself as she went about some nightly chores. She fished out the device as the screen lit up, but as she poked her password in, she spoke aloud to herself,


“Oh right, they’re in my room.”


Her headphones, she realized, were still probably on her bed. Mira had taken them out of her pocket when she’d changed the first time, and when she’d changed back, they’d remained where she typically slept.


The girl turned on her heel and started to stroll back to her room, being certain as her feet rose and fell into the carpet she would not have misplaced her little friend as he made his way to his ultimate destination of the kitchen. She spotted him immediately, he seemed to be just now picking himself up, squeezing his sopping clothes free of some juice as he glanced up and took note of her return.


She didn’t slow her pace as she walked through the apartment and stepped over him, speaking down to him as she bounced her eyes brows with the words.


“Beep, beep!”


She said out in a higher-than-normal pitch, pretending as if apparently the two were part of some kind of traffic.


She opened her door in the next instant, snatching up her white cabled headphones from the soft comforter of her bed, turning about in nearly the same motion to leave. Mira took a step back out and unlocked her phone, looking down at the screen as she shut off her room light and pulled the door back shut again. The girl poked at the lightened screen as her hair draped slightly forward, her pretty face and eyes cast in a blue glow that made them both shine.


Keeping her focus to her device, though fully aware of her actions, she took a couple more steps down the hall, clicking through her online playlist and trying to decide where to start for the evening.


Anthony turned and glanced over his shoulder as one of Mira’s feet, decorated with her whitened tips, landed to his right side with a thud and a tremor. To the small man’s sudden alarm, her opposite pad came crashing down to his other side. For a moment of half-onset panic, he flinched away from both as they landed, fearing Mira had lost track of where he had been standing.


The demonette’s small friend looked up at her, the girl’s legs first to fill his vision, vast and towering like stonework columns of pretty, toned skin. Looking farther up still, Mira’s chest bulged outwards and half obscured his line of sight to her face, as she held her phone up and horizontal, her headphones in her left hand dangling like the heavy, thick cables of a suspension bridge.


“So, are you coming or not,” she began as she clicked with the same hand that held her device. She glanced down and passed the screen for the briefest instant, raising her eyebrow and awaiting his reply.


“I…Uh…Yea… It just takes me a little more time than usual to get around, compared to you. If you hadn’t noticed…”


She smirked at this as she flicked her eyes back to her phone, smiling to herself, and down to him.


“You want me to carry you?”


“I would appreciate it, yea. Things would go much faster.”


“Hmmm…” she says in mock contemplation, not intending for a second to help or indulge his request.


“Naaah, you’re just sooo far down…It would be hard on my back! You’ll be fine, the walk will be good for you!”


Anthony rolled his eyes and tried not to laugh, seeing through her humor and realizing she was never going to offer him aid in the first place. He’s proven correct as he notices next, her sockless foot come off the ground and take a step, moving the mass of her great physique away into motion once more.


Mira takes a step, then one more, and feels her headphones slide out of her left hand, flopping accidentally to the floor as her eyes connect with the white cables. Without thinking, and entirely unintentionally giving Anthony quite the view, shelowers her body down onto her right foot, and turns her left leg outwards, holding herself up but kneeling down to a position she might take before sitting.


The inch tall man watches as Mira lowers herself down, as if in slow motion, the tight, flexible material of her shorts stretching around her butt, trying desperately to hold in their voluptuous contents. Anthony can swear he feels the sky falling, as if such a thing were at all even possible, the looming shape of Mira’s glorious back end seeming to vibrate the air with its dimensions, the fabric of her lower garment making a slight audible noise as the cloth expands with her movements.


She holds her right hand with her phone up as she looks down to pluck up her headphones, which have come to rest before where she’s stooped. Her back is arched, her hair, lazily dangling with subtle curves that aren’t quite curls. The shoulder muscles of her well-toned torso form a butterfly-like display on her back from the open sides of her tank top, the bones and tendons of her connected arms healthy and firm.


The sight, as it can be described, leaves Anthony wide-eyed, and gaping, his face burning red in an instant, brighter than he could ever remember, as Mira’s perfect anatomy displays itself to its tiny onlooker as if to show off the flawless curves and bulges it has to offer him. The man shudders. The unknowing demonette is far enough away that he doesn’t feel threatened, but close enough to loom over him, like a moon crashing to earth at the slowest possible rate. A moon, that was the best way to describe her lowered posture. She was a thing of impeccable beauty, and as every roll of her hair and bend of her flesh flaunted all it could promise him, he felt himself gasp out, unable to contain his absolute awe.


Mira heard him.


The girl’s brow furrowed, and her head tilted a fraction, confusion in her mind. She hadn’t stepped on him, and she hadn’t even sat down, so why was he-


“Oh…” She says quietly to herself, realizing what she’s just done. Mira narrows her eyes now though, smirking deliciously as she understands now…Oh, does she understand. Being a girl, sometimes things happen, especially involving herself that she just doesn’t think about, something like this that puts her pose in quite the alluring position to her oblivious mind. She knows Anthony is respectful, and as she slowly turns her head and looks down and over her shoulder with that playful smile, she confirms her suspicions.


Everyone.  Absolutely everyone, has their limitations. And she proves just a little too much for him, yet again.


He’s staring at her, transfixed is probably the better word, mouth open and breath rasping as she sees him entranced by her well-rounded backside. She raises one eyebrow and nibbles on her lower lip, her sparkling eyes watching the watcher with growing enthusiasm and entertainment. She’s got him in a trance, like a poor little moth to the light, and with the employment of only her butt alone.


Though it is, she has to admit, probably a little unfair because it’s about the size of a celestial body to him currently.


Mira clears her throat, she could watch him frozen there in his stupor for ages, but she wants what will come next much, much more. So she has to make it happen by interrupting his daze.


Anthony glances up, as if jarred from a deep, dreamful sleep.


The small man’s eyes meet the giant girl as they both stare at one another for a second, before Anthony shakes his head and throws his gaze off to a different direction.


He stammers, his voice broken and fleeting, in anobvious panic.


“I-I-I didn’t mean- I just-“


“Shhhhh…” she whispers down and over to him as he swallows hard with his head turned and eyes pressed tightly shut.


He’s so sweet, so veritably innocent and noble. He deserves everything Mira can offer him and more, she thinks quietly, so the half human woman begins to do just that, despite him needing a little help to receive it all.


“Anthony, it’s alright…” she mutters to him.


He’s still scolding himself and shaking his head with eyes closed firmly, now having placed his hands on his face and rubbing it, clearly embarrassed, the silly boy.


“Anthony… I want you to watch,” she coos to him, “please…for me…”


The mildly panicking boy gulps down his saliva and puts the back of one of his hands to his upper lip, hesitating, but wanting to indulge this request with all that he is, truly. He takes a deep breath and licks his lips as he slowly turns and regards Mira, first looking for her eyes, the act to assure her that those are what he’s most interested in, as if to prove he doesn’t just want her for her incredible appearance.


The girl’s smile widens at one side as she ever so lightly, wags her hips back and then forth, carrying aloft the immense weight of her butt as if to her it meant nothing at all, all the while keeping her gaze on her tiny, adorable audience member. She sways, side to side, silently and gracefully, her strong legs and thighs taut and moving her muscles enticingly.


Back, and forth.


Back, and forth, she goes.


It seems to last hours, Anthony watching without hardly blinking as his throat squeezes shut of its own accord. He’s stopped breathing from his nose as Mira keeps her motions fluid, with each move of her hips, putting more of her lower back and sides into the display, accentuating her curves, her most effective assets, her expert ability to tease and entice.


He is suddenly aware that he can’t stop his own body from reacting.


More and more, by the second, Anthony can sense in his lower groin the uniquely male addition to his body swell and pulse more with his heartbeat. The thing that’s been teased into existence can be seen by Mira as well in the form of a rising bulge in his wet shorts, though at the present moment, she decides not to point it out…There will be a time and place for something like that, she thinks excitedly to herself…


“…Anthony…” she starts again, her voice coming out as a whisper formed from deep affection.


The man inhales unsteadily and replies back, unable to tear his eyes away from her little show, a show just for him.


“…Yea?...”


“Come to the kitchen…I’m waiting for you…” she murmurs to him with a smile and a wink.


Anthony can only nod now, his base human urges are almost overwhelming, and he struggles to try and focus, but in the next instant, the spell is broken.


Mira rises to her full height and smiles widely without any teeth on display, turning a small shade of red herself now, watching him for a bit as she takes a step away that sends an earthquake through her crush’s bones.


The last thing the young man sees before her face is replaced by the draped brown of her hair is Mira play with her left side canine tooth with her tongue, more excited now than he’s ever probably seen her.


Then, a few disappointingly quick seconds later, she was gone, around the corner and in her apartment’s kitchen again, the whole event taking only a few minutes from start to finish.


Anthony suddenly didn’t care that he was covered in drying orange juice, damp heavily in his soaked clothes, or that he had no plan whatsoever with how to behave the rest of the young night.


With renewed vigor, he ran.


He ran, though not because he was excited for this recent, very sexual interaction, but because he wanted to see Mira right now more than ever before in his life.