- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello again at last friends and eager readers! I have returned from my long sleep which may or may not have consisted of fighting in the great meme war of 2018!

 

But seriously, I've been gone a long time, and I really do apologize. I started a non-gts related story and have taken a lot of time writing that among living my normal, busy life. I am, however, excited that I have more time now to get to my favorite story, the newest addition to the adventure coming now.

 

Thank you so much for waiting, and all the positive messages I've gotten while I've been gone, I read each an every one of them!

 

Without any further delays, enjoy the latest chapter, which is a little longer than usual!

 

Song inspiration is a short blurb from a manga trailer! No name, other than for the story called: Appetite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cw6DFfP0B4&list=LLx_ufCvwyEUWhyd6UeU-9aA&index=5

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cylinders turned and cycled smoothly as explosive compression pushed them over and over with the low grumble of the healthy engine, Anthony’s prized sports car running at a muted idle, the vehicle parked in front of Mira’s place of employment as he waited patiently to pick her up. The young man poked buttons on his phone, texting his roommate who was on her way out from a short day at the store, as well as his best friend who was droning on about a previous date the night before. Anthony was disinterested in Kyle’s recounting of the evening, telling him about some girl Anthony apparently knew that he’d started seeing. Looking up from his screen and out the front of his windshield, he spotted Mira coming out with her bag and work apron bundled up in her hands, already coming towards where he usually parked when he came, regularly now, ever since the first time that was a favor, to take her home. 


Anthony placed his cell phone into his pocket, quickly undoing his seat belt and getting out to greet the approaching girl, closing the door and starting to walk around the front end of the car.


“You know,” Mira said in her normal, casual tone, but garnished with a hint of endearment, “you don’t have to open the door for me literally every time I need to get in. I do actually have my own hands.”


Ignoring her mild protestations, the young man dressed appropriately relaxed shorts and a white shirt tugged on the door handle and offered her the seat, standing aside and smiling.


“I’m aware,” he says flatly with a dismissive gaze that casts up and away from her.


“Then why do you keep doing it, huh?” She says as she halts before stepping inside, the shined jet-black of the interior mirroring the exterior with equal vibrancy.


“Because, it’s polite, and I like to think I’m a polite guy.”


Mira sighs and looks up at him with a raised eyebrow along with what seems like a smile marked with mock pity. She honestly thinks it sweet, all the little habits of his that displays his obviously courteous qualities. Anthony genuinely doesn’t do things like this for Mira in hopes of getting anything in return, such as a reward or praise, but because he feels like it’s the way she deserves to be treated. The young man is just a gentleman, which never ceases to amaze the dark-haired woman.


“You just need some more breaking in.” She says lowly to just the pair as she slowly shakes her head at him, getting inside trying to hide her smile. The door comes closed with a thud as Anthony rolls his eyes grinning out of sight, making his way around the hood, pausing near the driver’s side door and poking at his phone for a few moments, reading and quickly responding to an apparent message.


Mira is adjusting her hair in the visor’s mirror after removing her black elastic tie, fluffing herself and pulling out knots, as well as whatever else she finds unsightly, as Anthony shuts his door and continues to read his phone silently to himself.


The human male looks up for a brief second as if looking off into the distance of the parking lot searching for an answer or hint to what questions have just flooded his mind, the message contents clearly having an effect on him as he picked them from the screen. His eyes narrow as if focusing, debating…and he maintains a neutral demeanor as Mira turns to regard him, her gorgeous brown hair a bit messy as she suddenly ceases with her girlish habit.


“What? What’s wrong?” she says looking about him with minutely raised concern.


Anthony reaches up with his left hand and scratches behind his ear, inhaling before reporting, matter-of-factly,


“Kyle is dating Allison. He just told me.” He says, turning to face her as well, looking slightly anxious himself.


The two don’t make a sound for a few moments as they understandably keep eye contact, both waiting for the other to start speaking with what could be an important conversation on a delicate situation. Allison had proved herself to be a cause for alarm about two weeks prior when she had visited the apartment while Anthony had been miniaturized. She had seen him, though had not noticed him by chance, and it was due to this fact that this newest development seemed to the pair as not exactly coincidental.


Mira broke the silence first.


“Does that seem like something that would naturally happen between them?”


Anthony thought carefully before responding, he wanted to be sure he didn’t leave any mental stone unturned, as in his reply, the more detail or insight he provided, the better chance Mira, who had what seemed a preternatural analytical mind, might connect important variables.
“Well?” she said lowly, pressing him, but not with impatience.


“They seemed like friends for a long time, but he never really made a move on her or voiced his interest in her to me. He talked about her a bit, and when he had told me he was inviting her to the party a while back, he had mentioned he knew she’d sort of be available…”


He shakes his head a bit and frowns looking off for a moment, then returning his eyes to Mira,


“I don’t know, it’s too weird to just pass off as coincidence, but they could just be dating by chance… It does worry me that she chose him after she knew I had a slight problem…but they went to the party together before that, you know? Maybe that means we’re just looking too deeply into things.”
“She could have known about you before the party, and only now show us that…No… She much smarter than that.” Mira said slightly trailing off. “She knew we’d ask these kinds of questions once we found out. Something’s gotta be up.”


Anthony nods and taps the steering wheel with his fingers in contemplation, he’s known about her for some time, though just as an acquaintance, but now she has the capability to be much more involved with his predicament, getting closer to him through Kyle. But why?


“You haven’t hung out with her or talked with her like I told you, right?”


Mira suddenly fixes him with a hard stare and fractionally tilts her head to judge his answer, no matter how certain she feels he won’t lie.


He meets her gaze and lowers his voice, not falling from the small challenge,” No,” he says plainly and firm, “I wouldn’t want to talk with her anyways. Even before this nonsense.”


The curious demonette eyes him for a bit, just as he briefly pauses and decides to continue further,


“Its…” he starts while keeping her as of yet, less threatening gaze, taking his opportunity to try and take his chance before its gone, “Its kinda cute how you get jealous, Mira. Despite it being completely unnecessary.”


Without skipping a beat, and somehow projecting anger regardless of the fact that she has neither raised her voice nor changed her demeanor, the young girl responds as a few strands of her earthen brown hair drape down over her right eye, “Go ahead, keep going.” She was, of course, being sarcastic, Mira wanted to tempt him with what she truly wanted herself, flattery and compliments that stoked her feelings for him, but at the present time so she could use it against him later, as an excuse to toy with him after 7 pm. Either outcome was a win for her of course though.


“See how that turns out for you if you want, I have a funnel at home you can make friends with later if you try it.”


Anthony blinked and gave a face as if he’d been struck physically across his jaw, the surprise and complete disbelief clear in his eyes. A large number of questions, but more importantly, fears, flooded his mind in an instant. What in god’s name could that possibly imply?


“A-a funnel?!” He stammered out, all notions of patience or resistance gone.
Mira is silent, and instead of nodding or saying anything more, she simply winked at him, as if all the answers that needed to be found were within that small gesture that passed between the pair as she watched the young man across from her melt with anxiety.



#    #    #    #



Mira heard the light clang of keys on the table as she was turned kicking off her work shoes, additionally tossing away her black work apron to the far corner of the living room, glad to not only be rid of it, but also excited that she would not need it for a whole three days. She had come upon her weekend with glee this week, knowing she would get a longer than usual period of rest due to a holiday she had not been scheduled to work.


Mira turned and spied Anthony stretch and yawn as she relieved herself of the things she took with her to work.


“You headed home?” She asked, trying to seem casual, and purposefully skipping a, "thank you," she owed him for picking her up from the store. The pair had spent many of their recent days together, and of course, every night in each other’s company as time had gone on, but there were days here and there that Anthony had to tend to other things or responsibilities, just as Mira did with work and school.


“Actually, I was hoping it would be ok if I hung out here, I’m free today.” He said with a smile, though underneath that he was subtly nervous. Mira could tell he was still anxious around her, and as time went on, she understood that it was for a combination of different reasons. Sometimes, she made him anxious with her playful tendencies, and others, he was just plain nervous because she could tell he liked her. She knew this because she felt the same way and often faced the same problem.


“I suppose,” she said lazily drooping her eyelids, “Though if you want to play video games, I have to admit, you’re not much of a challenge.”


Exhaling after his muscles loosened with his back, Anthony glares over at her as she smiles back with a smirk, replying, rising to the bait,
“You stop your nonsense; we both know you just cheese at every game. All you care about is winning when we play games.”


The last sentence seems to spring the trap as it leaves Anthony’s lips, the words tripping across a trigger Mira has placed for her unwitting prey during the conversation, setting up the possibility of an entertaining night she’s quietly been planning since she got to work late in the afternoon.


The half-human girl takes slow steps over towards the young man, her right-hand index finger tracing across the back of her couch as she exaggerates her slow movements, lowering her voice to a whisper as she reaches Anthony near the kitchen table.


“What else is there to life, hmm? I suppose if someone like you didn’t understand like I do what it means to be superior, they’d feel like there was some kind of option otherwise.”


The man before her had fallen quiet, at times there were subtle things that reminded Anthony that the girl he was spending most of his time with wasn’t actually completely human, that she was more, in every facet of the description. She was indeed half a girl, and half…Something else.


“Birds that are born in cages will always think themselves, free,” Mira quoted with eerie poetic finesse, the words dripping truthful venom that sunk in deep to the back of Anthony’s mind as he sought to comprehend much of what was unfortunately beyond him.


“Just because I’m not you,” Anthony began in a low reply the same volume as Mira had spoken, “doesn’t mean I can’t understand you,” he said, arguing a point that he firmly believed in, “so show me,” he said with finality. Anthony was not shrinking from the fact that Mira was clearly dangerous, nor that she fully intended to abuse him physically and mentally throughout their future together, but he fully intended, for the time being anyway, to learn anything he could about his gorgeous roommate. All things good, and bad, without a particular bias in mind.


“If you’re asking me to teach you what it means to be entirely inferior to me, don’t worry,” Mira said softly, her feminine tone strumming the fragile, threaded chords of Anthony’s heart. She leaned in close to the side of his head, a smile coming to her face with a playful grin just out of his view, the inappropriate dreams she kept inside herself about him now showing in the shined teeth of her mouth as her tongue tested the sharpness of her fang-like canine.


“I intend to.”


#    #    #    #


The TV droned on with a low blurb of dialogue and quiet background music, every so often changing visual frames and scenes as Mira’s favorite show went on, the young woman spread out lengthwise across her couch as her roommate lay on the floor, perpendicular to the long piece of furniture.


The two had gotten home about 5:45, and after Mira had changed and put on her favorite weekly series, they had both laid down to watch it. Anthony liked the show, which surprised Mira initially, it certainly was not a show for guys, or at least she had assumed, being about home redecoration done by a wealthy northeastern couple around the country. The young man had been sitting next to her until he had begun to drift, and Mira had to admit she was a little disappointed when he chose to lay on the floor instead of rest his head in her lap, though she reminded herself with frustration that she was the one to set the boundaries of their current situation.


Her mind drifted away from the TV, now distracted by the resting boy she had growing intimate feelings for. He was so peaceful, and all around simply lovely to just behold, and now she could do it while she knew he couldn’t witness her staring.  She often found like now, when her emotions fluttered for Anthony, she often wanted his attention or especially desired to touch him, and she was currently just barely resisting both, opting to let him sleep.


Mira’s phone buzzed beneath her soft brown blanket, and she groped around for where it was sitting on the sofa next to her, bringing it up and to her eyes as the screen flashed full and bright. A text had come from a co-worker, Alexis, a girl a little younger than her whom Mira found relatively tolerable, especially when compared with most of her coworkers. Bemoaning having to remain for closing time, and talking about what she and the other female employees had spoken of during their lunch period without Mira. The brown haired girl did not dislike having friends, but she often found their mundane human activities or concerns dull and pointless. She already knew she was not very well liked in the female group, and that in the largely male portion of the store she had virtually no friends either, after a particularly memorable denial she’d given one guy when she heard he was planning to ask her out. Mira had practically publically humiliated him, he was a typical jerk, unintelligent, and of course purely looking towards aesthetics in regards to Mira, but she made it purposefully harsh to deter anyone else who may have thought to try in future. And, unsurprisingly, nobody had. 


When Mira glanced up and over to where Anthony was, he was tiny now but still resting without a care in the world, the digital clock in the corner of the demonette’s phone reading 7:01 in faint white text. She had tried not to wake him because she liked to watch him sleep, but also because she knew that when he changed while he was awake, it often caused him pain, and still, though with less frequency thankfully, to cough up blood from places she was not certain of.


She looked down and over at him, now less easily finding his small rising and falling chest relaxed and fallen to sleep quietly. As softly as Mira could, she reached down and took the TV remote, turning the show on mute to keep the sound from waking her precious tiny friend.


Ever since the night Mira had killed Anthony, and he had suddenly returned to life by means beyond either of their understanding, things had been a rollercoaster ride of developments and challenges. Anthony was, at least to her understanding, doing better now that things had rather begun to settle in his mind. He was stuck this way, and despite it technically being temporary, a year was a long time relatively speaking.


Mira watched his small side heave up and down slowly, he was on the floor, uncovered, while she was up on the soft couch wrapped in a blanket. The young woman felt guilty about that, and she quietly added that problem to the list of things the pair were both trying to work around. The bathroom thing was easy, that sort of necessity had been worked out between the two extremely early on, as had eating and food, but smaller, less significant things, like the lack of a blanket or pillow for Anthony was becoming a concern in her mind. Mira wanted to take care of her precious, tiny, boy-crush, and in some ways, she knew she could do better.


“Hey,” she found herself saying suddenly, in a voice a little louder than she had intended.


Anthony jerked slightly, immediately brought out of sleep, but still a bit disoriented. He lifted his torso up with his elbow and looked over to Mira as she turned and set her feet onto the ground, shedding her covers, revealing her black tank top and matching white-trimmed dark boy shorts.


“Are you falling asleep on me?” The girl high above said as she looked down at him with feigned disinterest, hiding her appreciation of his currently adorable state as he rubbed one of his eyes.


“I… I hadn’t planned on it, but I’m pretty tire-“


She cut him off, placing her hands flat upon the top curves of her thighs, cocking her head as she replied in turn with seeming confusion.


“But we haven’t even played yet tonight, how do you expect me to sleep with all this energy?”


“Wait, played?” Anthony came back with, clearly confused, and probably because this was the first instance of Mira mentioning something like this so formally.


“You’re so inconsiderate of my needs, how can guys be so dumb?”


That last one got Anthony standing, back up now to his feet and glaring up at his friend, “Wait a second!? Did you just call me dum-“


“It’s like, the smaller they get, the more idiotic they get! Can you believe that Anthony?!” She left her words hanging intentionally as she brandished a huge smile, emulating fake surprise or revelation, obviously baiting him to argue with her or take direct offense.


“No,” he pointed a single index finger accusingly towards her general direction, “I’m not rising to your stupid teasing.”


He stammered out his next words as she narrowed her eyes down at him playfully, “You expect me to tire you out?!


“I expect you to do whatever I say, but that’s beside the point…,” she purred down to him with a small bit of joking sympathy.


Anthony felt his arms go heavy and wither like they were made of paste, this girl, as amazing as she was, was almost certainly going to be the death of him one day; again.


As if she could sense this in him, Mira stood suddenly, making the small, ant-sized man on the floor who was now dangerously before her wiggling toes, flinch in response to her towering movements. She loved putting him in situations or plans that made him uncomfortable, of that she was certain, but something she wasn’t so sure of is if he was starting to like it or not himself. She thought to remind herself to ask before the night was over.


“But look, think of it this way, no one has ever managed to wear me out, you nasty bug-boy. I think that by itself is already kind of an awesome reward. Don’t you think?”


Anthony, unable to hold himself in, blushed red and daringly held up a fist in response to that last name she had come up with recently. It was clear that he didn’t think that was sufficient, so Mira knew just how to entice him further.


“I’ll tell you what, if you actually find a way to do that, I’ll give you something in return, how’s that sound? We can make it even, and I promise I’ll do whatever you ask!”


Still red, and now grinding out his answer, a frightening memory circulating in his thoughts that had been for a while at least, buried until now.


“This is oddly similar to when you wanted me to choose my own method of execution, you know.”


“Oh come on, this is just a little bit of fun, I swear. I promise I won’t hurt you… Though if you hurt yourself, that’s not on me. I just want to be clear on that.” She finished, rather hurriedly, which worried Anthony for longer than he anticipated it would.


Anthony knew this whole thing was ridiculous. Mira loved to cheat in games, or cheese a strategy that had her in a clear, unfair advantage, but even as the small man reminded himself of that, he swore again and again, after all this time, he would see himself best Mira in one of these ludicrously dangerous forms of mitigating her boredom.


As the tiny insect-sized human pondered for a moment, Mira knelt down and placed one knee to either side of her insignificant prey, the black boy shorts she had put on after work to relax in stretch tight around her firm and taut musculature. The material of the attractive garment, Anthony could imagine, was straining and willing itself not to tear and allow her feminine curves to burst out from beneath as the simple act of settling down pushed them to their limits, something he watched with not-so-mild admiration.


The gigantic demonette placed her hands on her knees and bent over slightly, the act of doing so bringing her plump and full chest looming overhead so that her small playmate could enjoy her natural feminine assets to the most alluring degree possible. Mira didn’t tilt her head down, but tracked her eyes towards the tiny Anthony as he, in turn, gaped up slightly in awe of her casual, sensual display. She smiled down to him, chewing on her bottom lip slightly as she felt the warm wash of pleasure flow over her body at the prospect of what to come soon enough.


Her voice slithered out, like a beautiful snake with the promise of the sweetest, lethal toxin imaginable behind its trance-inducing, deadly eyes,


“Come on Anthony,” she whispered, “don’t you want to play with me?”


Anthony felt his heart skip a beat and simultaneously detonate in his throat, and even more alarmingly, felt a slight twitch somewhere else that he certainly didn’t want to reveal or acknowledge at the present moment. He burned brightly in his cheekbones as he began to cough into his fisted hand profusely, unable to catch his breath after the display of weaponized temptation his roommate wielded with such casual grace.


Mira blinked once as her back went straight in surprise, her demeanor reacting, maybe even slightly out of her control, with concern, as her little friend seemed to gag on something the next second in the conversation.


“Are you alright?” she said, genuinely inquiring as to his well-being.


Yeah,” he coughs again into his hand,” Yeah, I’m. I’m alright, just… I mean…”


“Do I take your breath away?” Mira asked with a smile and a proud posture, sitting upright straighter as if she were a statue on display, turning her torso side to side a quick couple of times for good measure.


Anthony coughs a final time and mumbles out, “yeah, you are quite something, I must admit. But you need to calm down, I thought you just wanted to stay friends through all this.”


 Mira resumes her allure and teasing as she repositions her body again to be more tempting, now that she’s realized her small companion has choked because of her.


“I didn’t say the whole time, just until I could control my need to kill you. And I’m quite proud of myself you know, I’ve gone a long time without a relapse, and trust me,” she lowers her voice further as well as also bringing her face down and closer to the small man, “you’re quite hard to resist.”


“Hey!” Barks the brown-haired man, “Bad demonette! Bad! Down, girl!” He snaps a finger and indicates to the floor with his extended index, as if training a literal animal.


Mira raises an eyebrow and smirks, finding, uncharacteristically to her, a slight tinge of enjoyment at his humorous actions, “Trying to give me orders again I see. And what would you do if I indulged you, huh? You’d be like a dog who caught its own tail.”


“I like to think I’d have a lot of fun with that, like turning the tables you know?”


It was to the demon girl, a fun prospect indeed, and though she felt it was way too early to reward Anthony with something like that, Mira definitely put that idea to the back of her mind for later in the future.


“You don’t deserve to be in charge of me,” she pauses and says her final word on the matter as she rolls her eyes down at him, “not anytime soon anyways. There’s no way you could handle my kind of bratty-ness.”


 “I’ve got it,” clicked Anthony’s fingers again, this time due to a decision he’d just made, “I know what want when I win,”


“If,” came Mira instantly, “if you win, snack.”


He ignored her use of what he knew was a pet name for him, many of the variants now that the pair had spent so much time together coming out over time.


“First, what do you want if you win? I wanna save mine for the shock value. Let’s hear yours first!”


Mira considered this for a moment, but nothing about what her opponent had said worried her, so she allowed him this condition. It could even make things a little more interesting, she pondered.


“Alright then, if I win, I get to put you in my mouth for 10, uninterrupted seconds.”


Anthony almost lost his balance and fell back down to the carpet, eyes wide and voice stuttering at the prospect of losing with these new, very dangerous stakes.


“W-what?! Are you out of your mind?! I’m not getting in there!"


“Listen, you either agree to the game, and have a chance at avoiding it, or I just grab you without a second thought, right now, and you deal with it for however long I want.”


That seemed to motivate Anthony quite well she saw, and very shortly after with almost no thought at all he continued, though with silly, pointless protestations and not agreement.


“Look, isn’t that, you know, a little dangerous?! Like, extremely high levels of not ok?”


“You’ll be fine, don’t worry, I’m really starting to get over feeling all maniacal and crazy, I swear.”


“That doesn’t help reassure me.”


“Oh,” she said continuing as if Anthony hadn’t voiced his concern, “Also you have to squirm and wiggle around, I’ve really been looking forward to this so promise you’ll make it good for me!”


“Wait, you want me to WHAT?! And you’ve been looking forward to this?!”


“So what was it you wanted again?” Mira said with an eager, sincere smile across her face, the idea of savoring her pet human’s body in her mouth making it water.


The young man blinked a few times, still a little lost in his rising apprehension, but reminding himself that Mira’s patience had limits, true to form. This idea of hers was absolute madness, but if there was indeed a chance he could avoid it, he needed to take that opportunity, before the imposing female grew bored with his stalling or hesitation.


“Ok, ok, so I can ask for anything? Right?”


Mira raises an eyebrow at his question, and suddenly acts very serious with a flash of reluctant indulgence, “Within reason…”


“Alright, alright, If I win, I get to see your room finally. This secret of yours has gone on long enough, and I think I’ve earned that much.”


“You what?! You want to see my room?” Mira said as her cheeks flared red and her back went erect again with mild discomfort and surprise, “why?”


“I was of the understanding that I could have anything within reason, and I think that’s pretty reasonable…” he let his words hang before he finished, seeing in Mira’s reaction that he’d really struck it rich with his request, “or are you just a giant chicken?”


This slight bit of teasing, amplified by Mira’s sudden discomfort, yielded a particularly terrifying result that no one in their right mind could have ever prepared for. Mira moved faster than thought, so quick that Anthony was on his back after the amount of time it took her to move into position overhead to threaten his tiny life. Mira loomed above him, like a giant feline that had finally caught it’s prey, her index finger with its painted digit poised merely a few feet in his small scale from his face, the ripples and ridges of her enormous print and the sharp, albeit rounded, point of her nail like a the edge of a medieval guillotine. The girl was blushing, but growled through an angry display of shining teeth as her nostrils flared with rising fury.


“If you ever, EVER, call me a chicken again! I swear to god I will murder you! I’ll kill you so graphically, whatever waits for me in hell will be totally worth it, you little maggot!”


Anthony was on his back, one hand raised as he flinched at every word the enraged goddess spat from her fanged maw. He felt his bowels try to empty, though thankfully they were empty, as the purity of the girl’s rage flowed down and overcame him before his heart had a chance to beat. Mira’s eyes were fixated on his now trembling form as she brought her voice back to a whisper, her scornful gaze and shouting lips just behind her extended index finger.


“Got it...?” She said in a hushed tone down at him, the tiny, terrified man only nodding in return hastily, his voice gone, far away, understandably like his courage.


Mira kept her stare and set both hands, palms facing down on either side of her little friend. Her anger had shot up to a surprisingly hot measure in such a short time due to embarrassment, she had forgotten what it felt like to have normal, or even slightly varied emotions. The pair looked at one another with silent consideration, Anthony, predictably terrified, and Mira, now growing slightly excited and feeling as always, still ever playful regardless of her sudden outburst. The moment of vigor reminded her that she was in complete and total control of everything Anthony did, and the feeling of that undisputed fact made her tingle inside and out as result. She concluded in that same thought process, that she could still have fun and get what she wanted, without giving Anthony a chance at all.


“I’ve changed my mind,” she stated plainly down to him, her voice back to quiet and sincere, “we’re not playing games anymore…”


“W-wait, wha-?” Anthony stammered, trying to grasp her meaning.


“Shut up.”


Her tone was deadly serious and it made the nervous young man clamp his lips together in immediate obedience. Mira wasn’t usually commanding to the point Anthony feared bodily injury, usually, she was just assertive enough to the level of superiority, but now the small human could feel in the air she had had enough, and was pushed too far with his slight insult.


She licked her lips slowly and with somehow menacing thoroughness. Anthony gulped as Mira opened her mouth, with deliberately labored pacing, uttering a word that made her heart begin to race.


“Run…,” she whispered with a smile, a grin that would have been pretty if her roommate were at his normal size, now, however, it was a silent promise that she was about to enjoy torturing his body and mind.


“W-“Anthony tried to reply in disbelief.


“I said RUN!” Mira blasted out with a snarl that turned into a psychotic smirk upon seeing him understandably flee.


Anthony was on his feet the next moment and dashing away, his entire body awake and filled with primal energy only tapped into when it meant his very survival. He didn’t think about if his pretty demonette was joking or playing, she was so absolutely convincing of her intentions, that at this point it hardly mattered at all.  He sprinted towards the center of the living room, at a speed he never knew he was capable of, dashing with renewed purpose and going any direction he could, as long as it was away from Mira.


From behind, Anthony felt and heard the booming reverberations of the giant girl’s laughter, her voice and chest undulating as she saw how pathetic his best efforts to escape her were. At about the size of a dime, the minuscule form of a person scurried away about two feet as Mira finished laughing, now crouching to her hands and knees like a prowling lion about to pounce on an unfortunate gazelle, her strong thigh muscles and wondrous posterior on display behind her. 


Anthony ran and ran, and after a few heart-pounding moments, he felt the ground quiver as Mira began her short chase. With a sudden, frightening motion, the image of a human palm filled the man’s vision as Mira’s enormous right hand crashed down in front of him, sending his body backwards almost to the ground with the impact. She giggled and shook her head down at his feeble attempts at eluding capture.


“I swear, it's almost sad to watch you run for your life. I barely moved and caught up to you and you’re already panting. Come on, you can do better than that!”


Anthony wheeled around and tried to move from the wall of flesh so casually placed before him by the towering woman, bolting away as if on instinct in the opposite direction, despite that being towards where Mira actually sat grinning high above. The monolithic gathering of fingers lifted with unreal speed skyward and away, though to the demonette she simply raised and lowered her hand again with no effort at all on her part, slamming it down and corralling Anthony once more, cutting off his current path, this time sending him to the ground in alarm.


The small man stumbled back, scooting away from the heart-stopping appearance of the back of the same hand, and hesitated to rise again. Mira, getting more creative, gathered her digits together save for her index and middle finger, and propped them up on the floor before her small prey, imitating a pair of human legs with colored nail ends. She walked them along towards his sprawled out position, intentionally giving him time to get up and renew his attempts to run from her.


“I wouldn’t let me catch you if I were you…,” she said, letting her words hang in the air.


Anthony, hearing her momentarily speak less threateningly, tried to seize his chance to voice his own concerns.


“Mira, seriously! Stop it!” He shouted as he rose and began backing away from her encroaching pair of slender digits.


“Less talking, more running. I’m not bored yet, so you still have a reason to live.”


The walking fingers were nearly upon Anthony as he turned fully and ran, Mira, in turn, increasing their slow pace to just slightly faster to keep up with him.


As Mira’s hand neared, she lightly flicked her index finger and took her little toy’s legs out from under him, toppling him over her nail and tripping him back to the floor with a small gasp and a thud. Anthony rolled onto his back, still panicked but otherwise not seriously injured, looking up as the brown-haired vixen placed one finger either side of where he fell, bouncing them up and down as if they possessed a mind of their own and were as eager to play with him as their owner was.


Faster than Anthony could ever hope to react, Mira placed her main fingertip onto his body and held him in place, feeling him react with fright and sudden efforts to try hopelessly in vain to squirm out from beneath. He was, absolutely powerless, like a tiny boat in a hurricane, completely at the mercy of the crushing power of mother nature, and it gave the giant girl a wash of warm pleasure to see he knew it in his eyes.


She could feel both of his minuscule hands trying in laughable futility to push her off and away, she could smell, and lightly sense, his body sweating with exertion as the little game came to a climax now with his inevitable capture.


Mira pushed down lightly and heard Anthony gasp, shutting his eyes as she delicately squeezed the remains of oxygen from his lungs, protected as they were by bones she could easily grind to dust with the tiniest bit of pressure on her careless part.


She lifted her finger back up and felt her small friend gasp in a great heave of air, coughing slightly as his body jerked in reaction to her ceasing her lightest touch. To the surprise of the struggling man, Mira began to speak again, with a question he didn’t have the time to prepare for, but pertained to the situation at hand.


“Do you ever feel any other kind of reaction to stuff like this, insect?”


Anthony only blinked in response at first, out of breath and completely taken aback by the inquiry, and when he did find his voice, he could not deviate from his initial honest thoughts.


“What- what do you mean, reactions?”


“Like, does this do it for you, me being bigger and more powerful than you? Do you like it?”


Anthony coughed as Mira awaited his answer, thoughts floating around in his distracted mind about how, or what to say in reply. He was going to be honest, that he was sure of, but he felt a great deal of sudden embarrassment at the truth. He did actually find he was enjoying it in a much more intimate way. Anthony had never met someone like Mira, unquestioningly dominant, unpredictable, sensual, but also creative, smart, and kind when she wanted to be. All these things, combined with his newfound, “kink,” and how the universe had concocted a plot to pair the two of them together in such a way to make something as unconscionable, real, had genuinely in fact, “done it,” for him, as Mira had suggested.


“Yeah,” he nodded, as he blurted it out, panting for air, “it does it for me. Why do you ask?”


The goddess above shrugged and made a smile of confirmation.


“I just wanted to hear you say it before I ate you.”


The panic returned to Anthony as his chest chilled to the core in an instant, his blood running cold in his veins and his spine-tingling with trepidation.


“Y-you what?”


Without another moment passing Mira plucked Anthony from the floor, his shaking body in between her massive fingers as she brought him up, level with her smiling face, her eyes still angled down to watch with pleasure as he wiggled with feeble, useless strength.


“I’ve had a lot of fun with you these last few weeks, but you’re just so much more trouble than you’re worth. And now that you’re all nice and salty, I think now’s the best time to finally get a taste of you.”


Anthony couldn’t believe what he was hearing, and his eyes betrayed this fact in an instant, one that Mira clearly saw.


“But look, you were a lot of fun, and I actually have grown feelings for you, but you’re just so irresistible, you know? Why do you have to be so tempting, huh?”


“Mira, what are you thinkin-“


“Which reminds me, would you like to know how I killed my first human?”


Mira rotates her hand so that Anthony’s ear faces her ominous mouth, simultaneously bringing him over to her lips and lowering her voice to a whisper, teasing out her small, cruel secret.


“I ate her, just like I’m about to eat you… She was just food to me, like you are now. There’s no way you’ll fill me up, not even if I ate dozens of people your size. I’m not eating you because I need to. No. I’m going to savor your body like a treat. Keep that in mind when you die. Remember, you’re my favorite.” She breathes out slowly and winks at him, no longer an act of cute or humorous personality, now, simply a brief veritable flirt with death.


“Wait! Mira!” Shouts Anthony as she tilts her head back slightly, keeping her eyes on him as she parts her lips and teeth, revealing the dark pit of her mouth. Anthony feels the heat of her breath flow out and cover him uncomfortably, the long, slender red muscle of her tongue curling out like a sinister welcome mat as he sees it and the upper portion of her roof drip saliva down. She’s actually salivating at his imminent demise, a hunger he never understood until it has now literally and physically manifested before him.


The small human now held above the gorgeous beast’s sticky maw, pinched between her index finger and thumb, starts to scream as she releases him into the embrace of gravity without pause or ceremony, his body falling without mercy passed her lips and into the hot darkness of her mouth. Anthony is instantly wet as he tumbles onto the soft surface of her slippery tongue and knocks into one of her enormous molar teeth towards the back of the moist cavern. He looks up just in time to see the light of the room disappear as Mira makes a small, “nom,” sound, closing her lips.


In total darkness now, hearing small drips of Mira’s spit and other fluids fall around him as well as her body’s inner workings, he’s suddenly shoved by an unseen brute, a thick and strong form pushes him mercilessly back and forth as he gasps and cries out in muted pleas for release. The girl’s tongue, huge and powerful like an overly rounded serpent, strokes and bullies him around and around, covering and touching every inch of his body with small bumps and veins that all seem to want to have a turn with their latest savory morsel. 


Mira outside has her eyes closed and lets out a small moan as she lowers her head and keeps her little treat from sliding down her throat too early. Her hands are placed palms down and flush with the floor, fingers digging into the carpet as she scrapes her nails trying to control her rising ecstasy. She tumbles little Anthony around her mouth, pushing him forcefully, but gently against her teeth licking his exposed body. She flicks her tongue’s tip beneath his shirt, stroking his covered back and chest, finding unfortunately to her frustration that she can’t seem to get under his lower half’s garments when she finishes there. She curls her natural manipulator and feels her small snack plop into a rounded, cup-like shape she’s made with herself in order to suck on his salted body, now that he’s thoroughly covered in saliva. Mira sucks lightly on the invisible mass of the man inside her mouth, tasting his sweat, the familiar tinge of human zest, and, more importantly, her snack’s natural flavors, which are unique to him. Mira feels her chest swell and her taste buds sing with harmonic beauty at the sensation. Anthony tastes like the most wondrous form of chocolate cake, sweeter and more tantalizing than the most exotic chip of cocoa she’s ever dreamed of in her life. He tastes to her a thousand, no, a million times better than anything else, let alone any person, she’s ever devoured before. Everything about him is perfect.


“10,” she says to herself in her mind and resists the urge to let one of her hands slither down to tease her moistening feminine secret, in addition to stopping herself from reflexively swallowing. Mira instead brings her hand up and places it in front of her mouth, its edge just barely touching her chin as she pushes Anthony over her front row of teeth and to her lips, using her muscly tip to carefully spit him and a string of sticky, clear saliva out safely into her palm. She looks down at him, knowing for certain he’s alive but checking to see if he’s been hurt in any way by accident.


Anthony is panting and on his back, arms out and legs slightly spread as if he’s going to start making a snow angel with the nasty discharge of his roommates interior glands. Mira carefully pinches his soaked shirt and stands him up with a smile that makes a small run of liquid at the off-center part of her lower lip. He’s clearly in shock and unsteady, but he manages to stay up for the time being, strings and layers of gross slime running off his body.


“You alive, my sweet little Anthony?”


The man doesn’t speak, and instead swallows hard and is visibly shaking, staring forward as if at something very, very far away. He can’t think; he can’t move, and even though he doesn’t know it, this is all for a very specific reason.


He grunts suddenly, and gasps out next with exerted effort, seeming like he’s going to vomit for a dozen different reasons as Mira doesn’t take her eyes off him. Anthony shudders as a few mumbled, half-materialized words come out from beneath his breath; even the demonette’s enhanced hearing not quite making sense of what he is stumbling over trying to say. A second or two later, the spent young man’s eyes roll back into his head as his lids close and his body capitulates beneath Mira’s stare, her favorite person collapsing over into a shallow pool of saliva, senses beyond overwhelmed, and out cold, unconscious.


Mira giggles to herself and shakes her head, rolling her eyes and looking up and away for an instant in disbelief. She looks back down to him, knowing full well he’s fine albeit knocked out, and whispers down to him with a little chuckle before rising up and carrying him off to bed with her,


“Light-weight…”