- Text Size +

After Breakfast Cindy was returned to her cage with the other girls. Molly then went into the bathroom to brush her teeth and get ready for the rest of the day. Molly was very excited because today she got another babysitter. She had already decided what she wanted to do with her new pet when they got there, and a large smile filled her face. *Ding Dong* the doorbell sounded and Ms. Trisworth opened the door to greet the new sitter on her way out to work.

"Why hello Im Jane we spoke on the phone." Jane was barely all together for work and was trying to rush the conversation.

"Yes MS Trisworth Im Becky and this is my boyfriend Tyler I hope its alright that I brought him." Without a second glance Jane got into her car as she replied.

"Yeah its fine just dont let my daughter catch you 2 in the act." And with that she speed off to work.

 

Becky entered the mansion of a home shut the door behind her, and started looking for Molly. She didnt have to look far as Molly was eagerly waiting for them in the living room.

"Well hello Molly, Im Becky and Im going to be your new sitter. And this is Tyler my boyfriend."

Molly just happily smiled, holding back from laughing. She loved when her sitters brought there boyfriends with, cause it meant more fun for her.

"Nice to meet you, wanna play a game?" Molly wasnt gonna waste any time she had been waiting for a new sitter for nearlly 3 days.

"So what kind of game is it?" Becky was a very good sitter cause she loved kids, and it wasnt hard for her to bond with them normally. Molly began to giggle as she pointed the black remote at the 2 teenagers.

"Hide and go SQUISH!!!" With that she slammed her foot onto the hardwood floor making a booming thunder to the shrinking teenagers. They were now only 2 inches tall staring right at this 9 year old "little"girl. Molly had put on her favorite "play" clothes. She wore white nylons and a white skirt that came to her knees, finished by a white dressy long sleeved shirt. She looked like a giant angel to the 2 tiny teenagers.

"Now I'm going to count to 10 and when im done its time to play, so hide well." Becky ran the instant she began to speak. She made her way underneath the couch hoping to hide from the giant girl.

"One.....two....three..." As she counted Tyler tried to beg for his life.

"Please Molly dont do this I dont deserve this!" But she didnt pay any attention to him she just kept counting.

"Four...five...six..." Tyler then pulled out all the stops and began to kiss her feet as he begged.

"Molly...mwa..please I can be your slave." But she just giggled a bit and finished counting.

"Seven....eight...nine....ten.....ready or not here I come." She looked down at the puny little bug at her foot with a huge smile across her face.

"I guess your not ready, oh well glad Im not you." Molly lifted her foot high above him, sending im rolling onto his back. He wet his pants as the giant nyloned toes came down on top of him. Becky cried as she watched from under the couch. Her toes wiggling Molly slowly began to press down onto his legs. With a crunch they shattered, causeing him to writhe in pain. His blood soaked into her nylons staining them a deep red. She playfully lifted her foot back up high and still wiggled her toes giggling as she spoke.

"Heehee...any last words? Guess not, thanks for playing hide and go...." Slamming the ball of her foot on the rest of his body then twisting it in the puddle of blood.

"SQUISH!!! Hahaha I love doing that. So where could my other new dolly be?" Molly began to search the room inch by inch just for dramatic effect since she knew Becky was under the couch....they always run for the couch. Becky's heart was pounding with fear, and her face filled with tears.

"Could she be behind the TV? Nope!! How about under the lazy chair? Not there either." Molly was a master at this game, she would play with her toys emotions until they would do anything she wanted out of fear. Becky's heart skipped a beat as Molly approached the couch. She stood right in front of the couch but never looked under it.

"Guess she got away." Molly stomped her foot down right by the leg of the couch Becky was next to.

"Darn! I really wanted my nylons to match heehee." Molly sat down on the couch and layed back with her feet kicked up on the coffee table.

"Guess I will just wait until she comes out." Molly twisted and played with her feet as she stared at them.

"I wonder what its like to be so small that my cute feet can crush you. Guess I should ask one of my dolls." This is whe Molly would make her deal with all her dolls.

"Ok tiny you win I give up. If you come out Ill let you be my new doll." Becky had no choice, she was now this little girls doll.