- Text Size +

Back in 1991:

One time I was hanging out at Scott's garage one weekend and the sexy Latina who had swallowed me before was there. Another time traveler showed up, this time it was my future self. He was muscular with a low body fat percentage, and he looked younger than the 50+ years he claimed, due to the effects of the immortality that time taxi had given him. I was twenty years old at that time, so I was interested in learning about my future, but he was interested in setting up model buildings in the back of the room.

They were models that didn't look like the real thing, and he set out shrunken men on top of each structure. The sexy Latina walked over, and he explained to her that the shrunken people were criminals who were sentenced to death in the distant future, and that she could swallow them at will without regard for their safety. He did this because previously she had expressed the desire to devour and digest shrunken men.

He shrunk me and measured her upper arms with a tape measure then left me in her care, setting me on top of one of the model buildings. I spoke with one of the condemned criminals, and asked him if it was true that he killed people. He explained that he didn't think he would get caught, and if he did, other people had gotten lesser sentences for the same thing.

I asked him for more details and he told me in his century, people use more advanced weapons such as the type we see in science fiction films. He had told people in his time that he was going to use gun powder weapons to go on a rampage, and he was met with scorn; people belittled him because they couldn't comprehend how such primitive weapons could be deadly, so he felt it was his mission to prove it to them.

My older self returned with golden arm bands with jewels in them. The sexy Latina put them on, as well as a toga that made her look like a Roman goddess. I asked the shrunken criminal I had been talking to whether he was turned on knowing he would end up inside the belly of the Aztec goddess. He indicated he wasn't, but I don't recall his exact words.

The sexy Latina began devouring the captives. She ripped the first one apart with her teeth, and swallowed him whole. It was difficult to feel sorry for a criminal who had killed so many people. She did the same with the others, one by one. It felt weird to stand an inch tall, watching men shrunk down to my size getting devoured in front of me knowing that I was safe. I knew I could trust the lusty Latina, but all these years later I regret not knowing her name. When she was done devouring her captives, she licked her lips and my counterpart re-enlarged me back to normal size. He soon left, and several years later I ran into the sexy Latina at the local head shop where I was buying rolling papers, and she informed me she still had the arm bands.

At that time, I had forgotten the incident with the swallowed captives but it came back to me eventually. I wonder how she's been doing all these years.

 

To Be Continued!