- Text Size +

Back in 1991...

My best friend was a guy named Nick, and one of the time travelers I met when I was 20 was Leilla, Nick's daughter. Her name is pronounced Lee-eye-la, not Leela or Layla. She has a tan complexion, brown hair, and hazel eyes. She always wore clothing that showed off her awesome legs, maybe a short skirt or shorts and a tee-shirt. The weird thing about her was that she was born in 1995, so in 1991 she hadn't even been born yet, but her teenage self showed up in her own time machine from time to time. When she was fifteen or sixteen, she showed up at Scott's garage when there was a moderate amount of people there, and shrunk me down to an inch tall.

She scooped me up, and placed me on the rectangular wooden table that dominated the front of the garage.

"I've de-activated your powers," said Leilla. I already knew who she was, from seeing her at other places and times. "Go ahead and see for yourself!" said Leilla.

I spoke the word that transformed me; normally, I would return to normal size after being miniaturized. This time, however, it didn't work. I was trapped at an inch tall, until Leilla saw fit to restore me! Several people gathered at the table, and to me they towered over me like titans. Leilla pulled out a par of dice, and tossed them on the table.

"Whoever gets the highest score, gets to swallow him!" Leilla said triumphantly. There were two chicks and a blonde guy, and he needed her to explain it to him further.

"All of you toss these dice," Leilla explained for the second time, "and whoever gets the highest score gets to swallow Sam!"

The girl to the right of the teenage boy went first, then the boy, then the girl to his left. One of the girls got the highest score, and I became frightened. I kind of whined to Leilla, and pleaded with her not to let anyone swallow me.

"Quit being such a baby," Leilla told me, "I'll make sure you survive!"

With that, the girl who won the dice game picked me up and tossed me into her mouth. I could smell the odor of toothpaste and mouthwash, obviously she had good hygiene and had just brushed before she came over to Scott's garage. I plummeted down her esophagus, and was bound by the massive muscle walls of her belly. Those muscles and the force of gravity would keep me pinned down inside her stomach until she vomited me back up; there was nothing within my power to alter my situation.

The other times I had been swallowed by girls in Scott's garage, I could've uttered the word that transformed me, and returned to normal size instantly; that would have ripped open the guts of the person who swallowed me, but my transformation abilities also gifted me with the power to heal by making blood to blood contact. If I cut open my hand or arm, and made contact with someone's wound, as long as my blood touched theirs, they and I would be instantly healed. This had happened at least once before, I was shrunk and inside some girl's stomach and I returned to normal size and ripped her open, but I healed her quickly and she forgave me. I can't remember who she was or where I was when that happened, though.

This time I couldn't do that, I was inside the belly of a beautiful teenage girl, with no means of escape. What if the girl disagreed with Leilla and refused to vomit me up? What if I passed out down here before they were aware of it? I didn't have need to worry, however; Leilla used a neural stimulator on the girl and she vomited me up quickly. Before long Leilla re-enlarged me back to normal size.

It wasn't normal for time travelers to show up there, so things like this didn't happen often. Within these chapters I'm just trying to remember the highlights of the times I was shrunk there. There were also times when time travelers picked me up and took me into the future and I got swallowed and puked back up again, and I will try to relay those experiences in future chapters. I saw Leilla, several other times, but this time was very memorable.

To Be Continued!