- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So, it's been a while since the last one. A travel and a scholarship among other things kept me away from writing. Though things have calmed down now and I expect them to continue like this for a while. I won't make any promises but I think getting out at least a chapter per month would be nice. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the chapter! And as always, suggestions are more than welcome.



“Ugh…” Megumin tried to keep her balance while coughing. She could barely see through the smoke cloud she found herself in. “Wha- *cough* what’s going on…?” The crimson demon muttered as she tried to navigate the dispersing cloud. “Did, I get transported somewhere…?”.

“M-MEGUMIN!? W-WHERE’RE YOU!? ARE YOU OKAY!?” Panicking, Yunyun looked around the room as the smoke that came from the floor dispersed, unable to find any clue about her rival. One minute she had been standing right there and the next she just exploded in smoke! ‘C-calm down, Yunyun! S-she stepped on a rune, so she should be…’ Almost on cue with her thoughts, the busty crimson demon soon felt a slight irritation on her foot, before her toes began to twitch reflexively. Something... was, t-tickling her foot! “Uh… I-Is that a bug-? AH!”.

“Yunyun!? Are you there!?” Megumin could hear her rival’s voice. It was loud, yet far, something that both confused and unnerved her. “Hey, Yunyun! Can’t you hear me!? Ek-!” the crimson demon shouted before abruptly tripping. Falling flat on her face embarrassingly, the brunette blushed from her actions before scowling as her hands sunk into whatever it was she had landed on. Come to think of it, it didn't feel like any surface she had ever touched before... “This… What is this?” Leaning up a bit as she felt over the strange terrain, the crimson demon gave it a few quick pokes before punching it for good measure. It didn't seem like it was taking any noticeable damage due to its soft texture though and It was even strangely firm as well. Yet, one thing that did grab her attention. It had a somewhat earthy scent to it... “It’s… springy…? What is this thing? Eh-!?” Before Megumin could finish making her disgusted expression, the brunette soon began to panic as she felt the floor beneath her beginning to shift around. 'I-It's moving?! No, that wasn't it... it felt like something, was squirming around her legs!

“Wha-!? S-Stop!!” Surprised, the teenager soon climbed further up onto whatever it was she found herself on as she tried to find a more steady footing. However, she didn't make it too far before something suddenly collided into her head causing her to reel back in surprise. “Ouch! What is this place…?” Rubbing her temple as the smoke finally started to dissipate, Megumin soon looked around as she got a clearer image now. 'P-Pink...?' The surface she was on, was pink? Well... pinkish in hue really. 'Wait a minute...' Blinking slowly as the cogs in her mind slowly began to turn, the brunette's eyes began to widen before she broke out into a cold sweat. It was starting to click now. But, the little crimson demon didn't have long to connect the dots, as a gust of wind came out from above her clearing away whatever smoke was still lingering, and gave her a new perspective into what had really just happened.

“M-M-MEGUMIN!!!” Hearing an abrupt and roaring voice echo out above her, the archwizard could only look up before screaming in surprise as her eyes widened to new proportions. Staring directly above her, the brunette's mouth hung open, as she looked back at the enormous face of her rival staring back down at her, confirming what she had realized just moments before. She had indeed, been shrunk.

As both Megumin and Yunyun watched each other in a state of shock, disbelief, and panic, the former was the first to regain her composure as she quietly closed her mouth before gulping. 'S-She's huge!' Though a similar thought crossed both their minds, it was well reversed to them both respectfully. Looking back and forth as she marveled at her rival’s surprised face, Megumin had to shake her head as she got a grasp of their sizes now. 'I-I think her head might be bigger than I am... wait...!' Breaking eye contact with the giantess before her, the smaller girl looked around frantically as an embarrassing realization soon hit her. Spongy ground, her shrunken state, a smelly pinkish landscape... Blushing profusely as it hit her like an explosion, Megumin sputtered as she looked back at the giant girl she found herself on. "W-W-WHY AM I ON YOUR FOOT?!" "THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO KNOW!!!" Yunyun cried as she covered her equally embarrassed face. HOW DID THIS EVEN HAPPEN?! Hanging her head a bit as she tried to shield her shameful face, Megumin leaned down slowly before sliding off of the larger girl's foot. This was humiliating!

As the brunette landed on the floor, the non-pinkish, squishy, stable floor... her eyes soon turned back to her larger friend before she coughed quietly, unsure of how to say what she wanted to next. Luckily, Yunyun soon sensed the smaller girl's intentions before looking away sheepishly. "N-Need a lift...?" "Y-Yeah..." Lowering her hand down as they both stared away from each other, the larger crimson demon waited until she felt her smaller companion step onto her palm before raising it back up slowly. "T-thanks..." Megumin mumbled as she looked down at the hand she was riding on. It was just as soft as her foot had been, though it looked a lot cleaner and had a much more fragrant smell then her sole had.

 Raising her doll-sized friend up to her face, Yunyun gulped silently as she tried to guess her size. 'I think, she's about four inches...' It was hard to tell given their difference in statures... But, she was pretty sure she was right. However, the larger girl's ogling eyes soon unnerved the smaller crimson demon, as her darkening face began to glow redder and redder by the second. Yunyun hadn't been the only one ogling... 'H-H-Her breasts are massive!' At this size, they were practically houses! Choking on her own breath as she suddenly realized what she had been thinking about, Megumin coughed briefly once again before looking away. "C-Can you stop staring...?" She could chalk up these thoughts to the larger girl glaring at her... and not the fact they were dressed the way they were. 'W-W-Why did we have to be half naked?!' It was the worse time to shrink! Could this get any more embarrassing?

“I-I-I’m so sorry!!” Yunyun bowed, causing Megumin’s footing to become unsteady. 'C-Crap, I almost fell off!' “I-It’s fine Yunyun! Just stop moving!!” Yelled the tiny archwizard. Calming down marginally, albeit, still uneased to it all, both girls soon relaxed after a while as they began to get a handle on the situation at hand. This was bound to happen eventually. And it looked like having them go in pairs was a good idea after all... as embarrassing a situation as it had turned out to be. Sitting down gently as she planted herself onto Yunyun's palm, the smaller girl sighed weakly as she tried to get comfortable. Though, that actually wasn't too hard. She would never say it aloud, but her rival’s hands were actually kind of soft and pleasant to sit on. Yet, even with the more relaxed demeanor of them both, it was still uncomfortable to look at the giant sight of her rival. But, the smaller girl didn't have long to brood over what had happened to her as Yunyun's voice quietly piped up. "So... Shall we go take our bath now?" The larger girl smiled.

Blinking a few times as the larger girls words finally registered to her, Megumin's expression went blank before she began to sputter. 'H-HOW ARE YOU THIS CALM?!' WHAT TYPE OF TIME WAS THIS TO TAKE A BATH?! And that smile she wore was unnerving her to no end! She was way too excited for this! "What bath?! You need to bring me to Darkness immediately Yunyun! This is serious!" Everyone needed to know that she had shrunk! What if someone stepped on her! O-Or thought she was a bug and tried to... Cringing as her thoughts turned dark, the little crimson crossed her arms before huffing.

"Eeeh?! B-But... but, won't Darkness want to keep you if I take you to her?" Yunyun whined. Feeling a shiver run down her spine from the way her rival had put it, Megumin scowled before nodding her head. "P-Probably... But that's what's best right now Yunyun! I'll be safe with her!" She just hoped her words were reaching the larger girl. She looked rather... upset by her statements.

Fidgeting a bit, the brunette soon began to pout as she stared down at her shrunken rival. "I trust Darkness to... B-But... I... I wanted us to be together! If I look after you... I-It's like we're having a sleepover! K-kind of... I've always wanted to know what that was like... And I was really looking forward to staying here with everyone. E-Even you..." She knew they were rivals and all... but, still... she liked the idea.

Giving the larger girl a deadpanned look, Megumin soon began to scowl as she saw the embarrassed state the giantess was in. 'Ughm again with her friendship issues...' The smaller wizard lamented internally. She had to bargain with the larger girl. “Look, I will have a sleepover with you once I grow back, okay? So just go look for Darkness an-”. “Wait! The challenge!” Yunyun interrupted in all but a screech.

Cringing as she covered her ears in pain, Megumin glared back up at Yunyun as the brunette quietly sulked. "S-Sorry... I just, forgot that we had our challenge to do. You accepted it before you shrank, right? A-And you said that the loser would have to do whatever the winner chooses! S-So, so I choose to have a sleepover!" Yunyun finished smugly.

Glowering as her rival issued her demands, the shrunken mage grit her teeth, not so much because of what the bigger teen had said, but because... She was right. They did have a challange to finish... But, that had been made before she shrank!

"Yunyun, that's pretty dirty you know..." Keeping her resolved expression present, the bustier crimson demon felt a bit bad about her prior statement, but she had to stay strong! 'I really want to just spend the night with my friend... R-Rival!' She meant rival! Watching Megumin closely, Yunyun soon smiled as she saw the smaller girl not backing out. "O-Okay then, I'll let you choose the terms of our challenge, but if I win, we spend the night together!" "I'm surprised you could say something like that with a straight face..." "S-S-SHUT UP!" Yunyun blurted out embarrassedly as her face began to turn red once again.

Keeping her accusatory glare locked onto the larger girl as she averted her eyes, Megumin huffed before crossing her arms. She knew her rival long enough to know she wouldn't take advantage of her in her shrunken state... But still... 'It might be the only way to get her to take me to Darkness in the end...' She knew how stubborn the bustier brunette was.

Feeling mixed about the whole thing in general, Megumin soon sighed before pointing up at the giantess. "Okay, we'll go with that. I accept your challenge." Going wide-eyed by the smaller girl’s proclamation, Yunyun's face changed from mortification to excitement in an instant as she squealed happily. There was a chance for her to get the sleepover she wanted! “Y-yes! I promise it’ll be fun, we’ll play games an-”.

“We still have to duel first, you know…” With just one line, Megumin brought back a shameful look on her rival.

“O-of course…! It's just that this time, I’ll d-definitely win!” Yunyun smirked.

Sighing once again, Megumin thought deeply about how she was going to win this. Her current size was going to be a massive hindrance no doubt. However, concentrating wasn’t easy when she could feel the Yunyun’s hands shaking. ‘Just how anxious is this girl…?’. After a couple of minutes, Megumin stood up as best as she could on the trembling floor and struck a pose, as a smirk graced her lips. “Okay, I know what I want. Yunyun! I challenge you, to make me give up!”.

“Eh…!?” A confused squeal escaped the bigger teen. “W-w-what do you mean by that…?” Dumbstruck at the statement, Yunyun stared at the tiny archwizard on top of her palms expecting some sort of clarification from the smaller girl's bold statement.

“It's just like I said, make me give up”. With a confidence that didn’t match her current size, Megumin continued “Is a fair duel, you win if for some reason I give up”. The shrunken wizard crossed her arms and smirked at her enormous rival ‘This will be another easy win’. It required little on her part but to keep her resolve.

“Eh!? How’s that fair!? I can’t win like that!” Yunyun answered with a distressed face.

The loud protests were taking a toll on the doll-sized crimson demon, however, both mentally and physically. ‘She’s way too loud!’ They would really have to talk about their size differences at some point. “How is it fair…? You’re more than ten times my size! Plus, this challenge is to humor you more than anything, I think is very fair!” Megumin answered, the bustier of the two soon puffing out her cheeks in frustration.

Although she was sad that the chance for finally having a friend-like activity was getting away, Yunyun forced herself to figure out a way to make her rival call quits. Surely she could use brute force to make her rival submit her... but, she wasn't that kind of girl and was completely against hurting Megumin. And of course, the crafty little demon counted on that gentleness to stop Yunyun from doing anything drastic.

The small archwizard just took a seat on one of the enormous hands and gave her rival a smug expression. Just in time, it seems, as Yunyun pulled her now free hand back before using her index finger to prod on Megumin’s head and shoulders... j-just lightly, with barely any force behind it. This went on for quite some time to a point before the larger girl began tapping on top of Megumin’s head for a bit, until a slight whine escaped the smaller girl mouth. “A-are you okay…?” Asked the worried teen.

“Uh? Yeah, keep going if you want…” Megumin replied and noticed that with each poke at the tiny girl, Yunyun felt more and more discouraged.

“A-a-are you ready to g-g-give... up…?” Feeling lost, the bigger of the two was trying to hold back tears from frustration, they must have been at this for at least 10 minutes. ‘E-even at this size I can’t defeat her!?’ lamented Yunyun.

“I mean, this is annoying, but…” Megumin was starting to feel bad, she didn’t consider it could be this humiliating for her rival to lose like this. For a moment she even thought about letting Yunyun win but that idea was cut short as they both heard footsteps outside of their room growing louder.

“Hey, is someone-” “Megumiiin! Yunyuuun! I'm finished with the bath, you can take yours now!!” Paling, both Megumin and Yunyun broke out into a cold sweat as they heard an all too familiar voice booming outside of their door.

“A-Aqua?!” “Aqua-san!” Both crimson demons exclaimed in unison. Though she was still a bit away, the girls knew that the presence of the “fake” goddess was bad news.

“M-Megumin I haven’t lost yet so...” Yunyun mumbled. She didn't want to hand her rival over yet!

“Stop babbling and hide me! Now!” Interrupted the now panicked shrunken teen.

“Eh!?” Both confused and happy, the bigger crimson demon froze while staring at her small rival on her hands. “W-what, but I thought you-” Yunyun started murmuring but was stopped once again. “I wanted you to take me to Darkness, not Aqua! Don’t you remember how I treated her today!? She'll want revenge if she finds me!! Hide me!! NOW!!!” Megumin demanded as fear invaded all of her senses. She didn't want to be stuck with that airhead at a time like this!

Panicking, Yunyun spun around looking for hiding spots. She wasn’t that familiar with Megumin’s room yet so she had no idea where to hide her. “H-hurry, I think she’s close!” Megumin’s yelling only added pressure to the bustier wizard. She was already getting dizzy for spinning so much.

“What’s taking you so long?! Just place me in a pocket or some- Wah!” The archwizard was surprised when the hands she was standing on surrounded her.

With no other choice left in her mind, Yunyun decided to go for the simplest choice. She covered most of Megumin’s body with her hands and hid them behind her. “Shh, don’t talk-!” After declaring that with a volume only high enough for her small rival to pick it up, the wizard turned around before forcing a smile on her face right as their bedroom door burst open, the presence of knocking all but abandoned as an all too familiar blunette came barging in.

“Hey, Yunyun, Megum- Uh? Hey, I thought you both were in here…?” Aqua stood in front of the door frame as she finished drying her hair with a towel and scanned the room, slightly puzzled by the lack of her friend. “N-n-nope! J-just, me. Hehehe...” The awkwardness in Yunyun’s laugh was equally disturbing for the water goddess. “Uh, weren’t you two supposed to stay together…?” Questioned the confused archpriest.

“Ah- Well- Yes, but- Uh…” While answering, the crimson demon quickly scanned the room once again, her eyes stopping on their clothes laying on Megumin’s bed. “Clothes, yes! You see, Aqua-san, I didn’t really have time to pack before coming here so Megumin went to fetch me some clothes from Darkness or Wiz since hers didn’t fit me, so…” Slowly some confidence grew in Yunyun, it was a blessing that Aqua didn’t come any closer either. But she couldn’t completely shake off her anxiety and kept clenching her hands behind her. With the intention of focusing only on fooling Aqua, she tried to cut off anything else from her mind. ‘Maybe if I do a good job Megumin will agree to the sleepover on her own…!’.

However, the nervous wizard wasn’t completely aware of Megumin’s current position. The way Yunyun held her made it so that the tiny crimson demon was upside down, with only her shoulders and head sticking out of her palms. Furthermore… ‘D-Damn you, Yunyun…!’ The constricted crimson demon was in front of Yunyun’s giant butt! If it weren’t for Aqua’s presence, the small girl would have yelled her lungs out to get away from such an embarrassing position. ‘Is she even aware of what she’s doing…? I don’t think she would want to have me staring at her fat butt shaking either… Really, can’t she stay still for a bit? It’s like Aqua is going to harm her or- ehh, am I moviii-!?’ “HUMPH-” A soft feeling invaded Megumin’s face, even made her let out a muffled yell in surprise. Not that any of the giantesses could hear her anyway.

In her anxiety, Yunyun didn’t realize she got her rival too close to her ample behind. ‘W-w-what the heck does she think she’s doing!?!? Ughh-! I swear if it weren’t for Aqua I would’ve bitten her already!’ Megumin’s face grew red as she was being rubbed against her rival’s skirt-clad butt. ‘I don’t care how soft this feels, I want out!’ Trying to signal the giantess about her current predicament, the doll-sized archwizard kicked her legs around. But, that only seemed to distract the larger girl as she tried to remain calm about it all.

‘Huh…? Megumin, please stay still until Aqua-san leaves!’ Complained Yunyun in her mind. Nevertheless, the giantess only answer was increasing the force in her grip, too focused on blunette in front of her to even ponder about how she’s holding the tiny teen.

‘Damn this airhead!!’ For the first time ever, the tiny archwizard wished her long-time rival was slightly cleverer. Now with the extra pressure surrounding her body, Megumin couldn’t even move her legs. Though, she was surprised how it didn’t hurt at all. ‘She’s attentive in the weirdest places…’. Still, the rubbing increased. By now the embarrassed crimson demon could clearly distinguish Yunyun’s natural scent through her clothes. Not to mention... she was enjoying the soft sensation of her rival’s springy skin more than she would like to admit. ‘If it weren’t for this cloth irritating my skin this might be nice- Ugh, what am I even thinking…? Maybe this is punishment for messing with her all the time…’ After her internal monologue, the crimson demon tried to focus more on the conversation these titans were having, instead of the overwhelming sensations she felt being forced upon her by the giantess's rear.

Drying the last of her hair as she stared at Yunyun after hearing her last comment, Aqua quietly hummed. “Her clothes don’t fit, huh…?” The relaxed goddess scanned the crimson demon, starting from her legs and stopped at the enormous chest. “Oh, of course! Haha, there’s no way that wood plank’s clothes would ever fit you! Hahaha. Even thinking about that is funny! You would stretch her outfit so much that Megumin wouldn’t be able to use it ever again!” The blunette amused herself, leaving the busty wizard in an awkward situation.

“U-uhm, right, it doesn’t seem like we're the same age at all when it comes to our bodies, does it? Ha… Haha… KYAA!” A sharp pain made Yunyun squeal.

“Waaah!? What’s wrong Yunyun!?” Aqua screeched as she took a few tentative steps back in surprise.

After hearing those mocking comments there was no way she could stay still! In a rage, Megumin leaned forward before biting down on Yunyun’s skirt-covered butt. Even with her reduced height compared to her prior stature, however, her bite felt more like a pinch to the giantess in the end. Nevertheless, Megumin managed to inflict some pain on her enormous rival as a smug smile crept onto her face.

“Hehe~ How’s that for payback, Yuny- Ah- Hmph!!” Megumin’s victory speech was interrupted by her rival’s movements. As a reaction to the sudden pain, Yunyun increased the pressure from her hand onto her supple buttocks, now almost completely burying the small archwizard into the silky material ‘D-don't tell me I'm…’ Megumin tried not to think about her current position.

“E-Eh… Uhm…” Yunyun mumbled while rocketing her mind in search of another excuse to fool Aqua, or at least she tried since her current thoughts were in chaos. ‘What’s wrong with that dummy!? I thought she didn’t want to be discovered! What is she planning, going and biting my b-butt..! Wait! She was against there the whole time!?’ Now the caring giantess was fully aware of her tiny rival’s position, and got her even closer by the sudden movement, wedging her between her butt cheeks.

In normal conditions, if being shrunken down is normal, Yunyun would have quickly released Megumin from her new and meatier grip. But the nervous girl was afraid that Aqua might see the tiny arch wizard if she tried. Especially since the blunette was coming closer again after her sudden shriek. ‘I’m really sorry Megumin…!’ Yunyun closed her eyes for a second as she pushed her rival in-between the doughy cheeks a bit deeper for hiding, and covered whatever was visible of her tiny body with her huge hands. “S-Sorry Aqua! Is just that… Ehm… I… I saw a bug! Yes, a bug!” Yunyun blurted out the only excuse she could think of while trying to calm herself ‘Well, at least Megumin is just against my skirt and not any closer…’.

‘Her skirt is still there. Her skirt is still there. Her skirt is still there. Her skirt is still there.’ In the same manner, the shrunken crimson demon tried to calm herself with similar thoughts. ‘D-don’t think on anything else!’ It was her attempt to ignore the increasing warmth surrounding her. Or the stuffiness that invaded all of her senses since she was wedged in. ‘Ignore the softness pressing at your sides…! Damn it! Why the hell did Yunyun push me in!? She should know for sure I’m here now, right!? There’s no way she can’t feel me with this huge butt of her!!’ Blushing a bright shade of red, not only due in part to the heat that surrounded her, the brunette bit her lower lip as she tried to calm down. ‘A-At least Aqua didn't come in when we were undressing…’ That could have made things a whole lot worse then they were now...

“Really… A bug you say?” Aqua made a weirded out expression as she closed in on Yunyun. “There’s a barrier around the house, you know? If those things got in… That means that lich failed! Then I could rub that in her face!! Are you sure that you saw a bug!? Where is it!?!?” The blunette was by now in front of the shivering crimson demon “Actually, are you okay? You look pale and… Cold? Why are shaking so much…?”.

“Uhh…!!” A tingle past her butt cheeks told Yunyun that her shrunken rival wasn’t happy with her current position and struggled for a way out ‘S-Stop squirming, Megumin! Aqua will notice, even if she is an idiot like you told me! She'll figure out something is wrong if you don't stop!’. Being questioned so close made the timid wizard almost crumble down, the squirming in her backside being so distracting didn’t help either. However, just before that Yunyun remembered something her current prisoner told her some time ago. With her last spurt of focus, she pushed Megumin farther in using her left hand, to stop her tiny companion’s struggling. Raising her now free and trembling right hand up, the busty crimson demon pointed past the door “I-It went over there!! Please, do something about it, Aqua-sama!!” A trace of tears was coming out of the shy teen’s eyes. A mix of emotions invaded her, some unexpectedly nice, but on top of all, she felt embarrassed.

“S-sama!?” A smile as wide as her face appeared on the goddess face. “I see, Yunyun is a very nice child! You look like you're about to cry, do bugs scare you that much? Well, worry not! This goddess heard your prayers and will take care of those pesky intruders for you! Prepare yourself, you demonic bug!!” With that shout, Aqua stormed out of the room in search of the imaginary insect, leaving behind a collapsing Yunyun that just now fell to her knees.

All the while this went on, Megumin continued to fight for a way out of the firm rear she was still being held a prisoner in. If Yunyun wasn’t going to let her out any time soon, she would have to just find a way out by herself! ‘Even though… Aqua is still around…’ The archwizard shuddered at the thought of being clutched by the blunette. But, there was no way she would stay between her rival’s butt cheeks any longer!

Regardless, her efforts only amounted to her working up a sweat in the end. ‘Ugh! Maybe Yunyun wants me to surrender…? She’s really playing low now! Though, I guess she really wants to spend the night together… What to do…’. As she tried to determine her best course of action, the smaller girl was soon crushed once again by the all-encompassing walls around causing her to whine.

‘Ugh! Whatever! I need to get out!’ “Yunyun, I-” As she was about to admit defeat, a row of fingers almost stabbed Megumin’s body, pushing her even farther than before into her fleshy prison. ‘What the hell is wrong with her!?’ If the heat wasn't bad enough before, she now had to deal with a pungent musky scent all around her. ‘It was faint before, but now…’ The teen shrieked in disgust and thanked her goddess once again for the skirt that worked as a barrier of sorts from an even more humiliating destiny. ‘Ugh!’ Though, it didn’t protect her from the increasing pressure of Yunyun’s backside. ‘Good thing her butt is pretty soft, I guess… Not that I would ever tell her…’ As she felt that embarrassing thought leave her head, Megumin had her situation change once again, as she suddenly felt herself slipping backward's. Now, she was falling!

‘What the hell!’ The small crimson demon braced for the impact. Though, even if Megumin noticed she was going down, her surroundings were accompanying her. ‘Is she sitting or what!?’ With fear, the wizard closed her eyes and expected the worst, before landing softly on a familiar surface. Opening her eyes slowly, Megumin saw light once again! And she was… “On a giant hand again!?” Her breathing rhythm increased. ‘Please don’t be Aqua! Please don’t be Aqua! Please don’t be Aqua! Please don’t be Aqua!’ Carefully, the tiny girl raised her head and found the caring, shy and weak smile of her fellow crimson demon looking back at her.

“Eh… I managed to get Aqua-san away… Hehe…” Yunyun wiped her tears as she stared back at her tiny rival. The busty wizard was now sitting on the floor, her legs finally having given out under her. Right before her backside made contact with the wooden boards, the teen made sure to take out Megumin so she didn't hurt her. “Ehm… I... I'm sorry I didn't notice what was happening sooner! Aqua-san really caught me off guard… ” Yunyun blustered out while bringing the hand the tiny girl was lying on closer toward's her face. She felt apologetic but wasn’t sure about what to say, it was just too awkward! She shoved her only friend up her butt!

Though, the apologetic sentiment was lost on megumin who was completely relieved to see the one holding her was, in fact, Yunyun and not... Aqua. As she saw the giantess wipe tears from her eyes, the tiny wizard noticed she had some tears on her own face as well. ‘Ugh! Was I really that scared!?’ Composing herself, Megumin wiped them up quickly. This prideful crimson demon refused to show weakness in front of her sworn rival! Being so relaxed now, the shrunken girl had forgotten temporarily the previous events. Until Yunyun apologized. ‘Why did she… AH!’ “T-that’s right! What were you thinking!? P-pushing me into that kind of place…!” Her shame wouldn’t let her describe the situation in better details...

“I-I just wasn’t thinking straight, okay!? Aqua was getting close! You were panicking! I just didn’t know what to do!” Yunyun protested while the blush she wore prior came back to her face.

“Ha!? You didn’t think?! So am I supposed to believe that shoving someone up your butt was instinct!?” Megumin blurted out, her face flushing as well “What kind of pervert are you, getting off of shoving people into your body!?” The small crimson demon changed into a dominant pose, crossing her arms under her chest and pushing back her head in a failed attempt to look down on the enormous girl.

“Wha-? Pervert!? I-I-I I swear I didn’t notice at first!” Tears were coming back to Yunyun, unsure of how to defend herself at this point. ‘I really didn’t know! I’m no pervert… Am I…? I mean, it wasn't that unpleasant actually…’ Not wanting to think much about it, Yunyun kept talking “Also, you bit me, what’s wrong with you!”.

“What’s wrong with me!?” Megumin fumed. “I wanted to get out of that foul place and you acted like I wasn't even there! I-I didn’t want to bite your fat butt! P-Plus, you and Aqua were dissing me!”.

“F-foul… I'm not… I mean... I haven't taken a bath today, but… We were about to go do that, so…” Now the giantess looked down, trying to evade her tiny rival’s accusatory eyes. “I-I didn’t mean to offend you... I just didn’t want to make Aqua-san suspicious and I didn’t know what to do, and… Look, I’m really sorry okay…? Really!” The giantess kept apologizing as she inched closer to her tiny rival, showing Megumin a face of true remorse.

Seeing Yunyun lowering herself down, Megumin soon sighed as her anger began to fade away. ‘Damn, why can’t she just keep fighting back? I can’t get mad at her like this…’ It was like she was picking on a puppy when she acted the way she did... “Well…” The tiny wizard cleared her throat before continuing “You… Did a good job, okay? You managed to protect me from Aqua well enough…  So, thanks… I guess.”. The crimson demon turned around and escaped from her rival’s face. ‘I wish I had my hat to hide my face now…’ Though, she still took a peek at Yunyun’s reaction, to make sure the big goody-two-shoes got her message. What she saw, however…

At hearing Megumin’s words of gratitude, the giantess couldn’t help but smile widely. The usual harshly-treated Yunyun wasn’t used to this kind talking at all. She just kept giggling in place staring at the elusive shrunken girl as the tiny took peeks at her from time to time. “Hehehe… I only managed to make her get away because you told me once that Aqua-san was weak to praise, Megumin. I guess that means we can go back to our sleepover then! Hehehe! I assure you it’ll be very fun!”.

Being busy with her soft and fluffy fantasies, Yunyun didn’t notice the smaller girl's growing annoyance. “Huh!? What do you mean sleepover!? I still haven’t given up, you know!” The small wizard hoped that her rival hadn't heard her about to throw in the towel while in her backside.

“What!? B-but, I helped you! You even said I did a good job!” The giantess’ wide smile changed into a dismayed look as she leaned down closer towards the tiny teen.

Reeling back as a wave of hot breath washed over her, Megumin looked away as she tried to ignore the larger girl's breath bathing her body. “Yeah, yeah, I said that! No need to repeat it!” The flustered shrunken girl tried to hide her blush by covering her face with her right hand as she struck a dramatic pose. “HOWEVER! I didn’t give up! If you thought faster you could have asked me to surrender in exchange for hiding me, you know? Your loss is the fault of your lack of craftiness!” Megumin exclaimed as she struck a different pose that also helped to hide her blushing face.

“T-That’s…! Ugh!!” The bustier crimson demon grunted in frustration as she tried to accept the current situation. Not only did she lose, but the smaller brunette also had to rub her face in the fact as well! “C-come one! Can’t you cut me some slack? I really did my best to hide you, you know!?” The giantess’ face got in even closer, her open wailing mouth almost in contact with Megumin now.

“B-back off a bit, would you…? Also, shouldn’t you be giving up by now? I already said it but your body doesn’t smell the best at the moment, better hurry up to hand me to Darkness so you can go take your b-” A loud sound interrupted the bargaining Megumin, followed by the sounded like a repetitive banging. ‘Are those… Steps…?’ “Yun-”.

Acting quickly, Yunyun covered Megumin. This time, however, the giantess pushed her small rival into her ample cleavage, since she was right in front of her. ‘Ugh! This isn’t the best hiding place but should be better than before, right…!? Also, why didn’t I ask Megumin to give up in exchange before hiding her again!? Arrrrghhh I'm so dumb!’ It was too late for regrets though, as the newcomer could already be seen crossing the door’s frame. “B-bear with it for a bit, Megumin…” Yunyun whispered before the intruder talked.

“Yunyun! I did it! Look, I crushed the bug!” A happy Aqua wandered into the room, with a slipper in hand. Looking away embarrassedly, Yunyun put on a fake smile before nodding. Why was the blunette so opposed to knocking first!

Unaware of the situation outside, Megumin panicked as was shoved into a pair of soft mounds for the second time today. ‘Ugh!! Did Aqua have to put up with this too!? Why am I so unlucky!! This is too embarrassing!!!’ While she tried to resist her entry, the tiny wizard’s efforts were no match for the powerful fingers pushing her in. Plus, her enormous breast being coated in sweat the giantess accumulated throughout the day worked well enough to lubricate the shrunken teen. ‘Yunyun really needs to hurry up with that bath…’ she thought with a flustered face.

Choosing to remain silent as to not open her mouth to the larger girl's bodily fluids all around her, Megumin could do little more than grunt and struggle harder as she fought an uphill battle. The situation only got worse compared to last time. Before, she had a thin piece of fabric to shield her from the larger girl's body. This time, however, she was up close and personal with Yunyun's bare body. Her salty sweat, her skins unencumbered heat, she was being assaulted by it all first hand!

On the outside, Yunyun gave Aqua a smile with a mix of uneasiness and confusion, all the while unaware of the effects her decisions had made prior to the smaller brunette. “I-I see, Aqua-sama… Thank you so much…” ‘I can’t believe there was really a bug…!’ At the same time, she kept slowly pushing Megumin into her cleavage with one hand and covering her with the other.

“Hehehe! You're very welcome my child! You can relax now, you look as if your heart would jump out at any moment! But there's no need to fear. Just keep praising me!” The excited Aqua kept closing into the nervous Yunyun. “And with this, I can rub it in Wiz’s lichy face that her puny barrier can’t even keep a stupid bug outside of this place! She’s going to be so humiliated!” Luckily for the pair of crimson demons, the goddess was too focused on her one-sided rivalry to pay much attention to Yunyun.

But, the situation above didn't help Megumin much as she kept descending into her fleshy hell. ‘Even though it's stuffier in here than in Yunyun’s… Backside… It’s different, in here…’ It smelled a lot better then her butt had. It almost, smelled sweet. Was this her natural scent? She had never noticed it before now. Confused by the mixed signals she was getting, the crimson demon decided not to fight back anymore since she already experienced firsthand it was wasted effort. She would rather focus her efforts on not getting more of the giantess’ sweat on her already drenched body, especially not on her face. ‘Ugh! My eyes are watering…!’ But, it seemed to avoid it all was impossible, especially when the larger girl's sweat began to bead. Noticing a drop of sweat coming her way, Megumin tried to evade it to her best ability. But, it proved pointless in the end considering her head was directly in its path of travel. ‘So disgusting…!!’. Coughing as it splashed onto her face, Megumin cringed in dismay as she saw more and more beads beginning to form above her. 'I-I'm gonna drown!'

Standing idly by Aqua, all the while unaware of her friend's predicament between her bosoms, Yunyun continued to inch away as she smiled weakly. “Is that so…?”. By now she figured Megumin was wedged in deep enough that her hands weren't necessary anymore. ‘I didn’t have to push her so far in, did I…? N-No, is just to make sure she isn’t seen… I-it's not as if she feels nice in there or something…’. “Aqua-sama, how do you know that bug wasn’t inside before Wiz-san created her barrier…? M-Maybe you should go ask her your… A-Aqua-sama…?” The crimson demon stopped talking as she saw the changes on Aqua’s face, going from a wide smile to a depressed expression.

After the fingers finally receded, Megumin could take a breather. Though, not in a literal sense. Being wedged so far into the musty cleavage, the teen was made painfully aware once again of the magnitude of Yunyun’s chest. ‘These things are really huge…' They were large enough before but now...This was just ridiculous! As she tried to push against them, to get more space, the breast’s softness seeped into Megumin’s senses, as well as their warmness. ‘Huh... This is more comfortable than I thought it would be…’. Though, another passing sweat drop made her withdraw her prior thoughts.  With a blushing face, the shrunken wizard peeked into her diminutive chest, as best as she could while being restricted by tons of flesh, ‘Talk about rubbing salt into the wound…’.

“I see… That makes sense…” Said Aqua while pouting and looking at the floor.

Watching a now discouraged Aqua as she lightly kicked her feet, Yunyun soon sighed before looking around uncomfortably. ‘Why isn’t she leaving!? She’s not even talking anymore!’ “Ehm… S-still! Aqua-sama did a great job getting rid of that bug! That could’ve been very dangerous if any of us shrink again! Thank you so much, really, Aqua-sama! I’ll count on you if there are more bugs around”. Putting emphasis on the “sama”s, Yunyun was relieved once the goddess’ expression went back to a cheerful one.

“I did right!?” The blunette got even closer to the crimson demon, causing their faces almost touch each other. “I guess it can’t be helped! I shall go to seek and destroy more of these pesky critters! Oh, don’t worry, I’m not talking about Wiz this time!” With that, the carefree goddess got up and quickly left the room, leaving Yunyun in a calmer state as she sighed in relieve.

“She’s just like a child or a puppy…” But, now that she got that out of the way she could get back to her and Megumin's contest! Moving toward's the door swiftly, the brunette was carelessly oblivious to her chests rise and fall as they bounced with her every step. Closing the door and locking it this time, the crimson demon looked around quickly to make sure everything was in place before she nodded to herself. Now that they were alone... Gulping, Yunyun blushed before looking down between her breasts. ‘I hope she’s not too mad…!’.

Megumin couldn’t completely make out what the two giantesses said outside, leaving her in a state of unease and confusion through the silence because of Aqua’s gloominess. But it didn't take her long to figure out that Aqua finally left the room by the sound of footsteps retreating from outside of her fleshy confinement. ‘Great! Now time to get out! I don’t want to be here any longer then I have to be...’ As seconds ticked by, however, shrunken wizard was expecting her rival’s hand to come and get her out at any moment... but instead, she felt gravity beginning to push her slightly deeper into Yunyun’s cleavage as the giantess ran to close the door ‘What now!?’.

The shrunken archwizard was lightly swaying together with the giantess’ breasts as she walked. One second having her back sinking on the soft mound and the next one getting a ton of drenched flesh on her face. What was this hell?! Megumin felt her body barely sticking to the breast she was pushed into thanks to the sweat surrounding her. This was both painful, and humiliating on many levels. The humiliated crimson demon felt like crying until she finally noticed a couple of finger tugging on her leg to fish her out.

Once again, Yunyun’s warm smile received Megumin. “I closed the door so there shouldn't be any more interruptions now!” Said the giantess while giggling.

“About time! I swear, what’s with you shoving people into your body!” With her exploding feelings, Megumin ranted to her rival. “It’s rude!! It’s perverted!!!” Since she was still being dangled by her leg, the tiny girl was too busy holding her dress to cover her blushing face this time.

“Eh!?” Yunyun was getting hurt by these comments. “B-but I did it to protect you! I swear I’m not a pervert!! It should’ve been better than before, right!?” Once again the giantess closed into her suspended companion, not correcting the way she’s handling her because of the sudden commotion.

“It was the worst! I swear you must’ve enjoyed shoving me between your fat tits!!” Stating that, Megumin covered chest with her free arm. She didn’t want her lacking breasts to be seen at the moment.

“I did not! And what do you mean by the worst-” The giantess stopped in her tracks and stared at Megumin. ‘Blushing… Chest… Worst…’ Connecting the dots and knowing her for so long, Yunyun began to pout as she realized why Megumin was acting the way she was. “I see…” An idea crossed her mind. “Say, Megumin, would you give up already…?” She said with as smug a face as she could make, before failing as bright blush fell over her cheeks.

“Huh!? Why would I do that?” The tiny was overcoming her shame and getting back to her usual demeanor. “You should be the one giving up and take… Me… To Darkn-… W-what are you doing…?” Megumin changed her attitude midway when she noticed the giantess was once again lowering her toward the supple pair of breast. This time, Yunyun’s free hand was already creating an aperture to plunge her quickly deep inside the cleavage.

“Hehe…” Yunyun feigned a smirk. “Hey, Me-gu-min~. I’ll lower you in unless you give up!” The red in her cheeks intensified, she should sound like a real pervert now! ‘But… If I don’t say at least this much there’s no way she’ll believe me!’. Yunyun tried to keep her expression confident hoping her tiny rival will fall for her bluff.

“Wow… You really are a pervert…” Megumin just stared at her with reproachful eyes. The flat wizard knew that her rival wasn’t really like this and that she was most likely lying, but this move still surprised her. ‘How far is she willing to go for this stupid sleepover…?’.

Even if Yunyun knew she already looked like a deviant, it didn’t make it any less embarrassing. “S-S-S-SHUT UP!!” In a mix of carelessness and shame, the busty wizard quickly let go of her shrunken companion, allowing Megumin to fall into the ample chest without even giving her any time to complain.

“Ah…” It took a couple of seconds and some hits coming from within her breast for Yunyun to process what just happened. “Kyaaa!!” The giantess clutched her chest and shrieked in distress.

Megumin barely processed what’s going on. She totally didn’t expect Yunyun would dare to do this! ‘No, no, no, take me out of here! Not again!!’ The shrunken wizard thrashed around in a panic but was stopped once the giantess pressed her breast together. Feeling an even stronger pressure as she was once again enveloped in the sweaty flesh, welcoming in the now familiar mustiness, the brunette soon began to whimper. ‘Ugh! This hurts a bit, actually!’.

Some minutes later, Yunyun braved herself and took Megumin out once again. Both of girls stared at each other with red faces. While the giantess didn’t want to admit it, she did enjoy having power over her long-time rival for once. But even so... That was really embarrassing! ‘But, her wiggling did feel kind of nice…’. After shaking her head to focus on the subject at hand, the larger teen cleared her throat before staring back down at her rival. “I-I’m sorr-!” Stopping midway, Yunyun reconsidered.  ‘Wait! Isn’t this what I wanted?’ “I-I m-mean, I-I-I-I’ll do it again! I’ll do it as many times as needed! Just g-give up! Please…!?”. Tears formed on the corner of her eyes, she couldn’t deny being called a pervert anymore.

After that half-apology, Megumin was convinced it was all an accident but in face of such a threat and after acknowledging Yunyun’s conviction, the shrunken teen had to concede. “Okay, okay, I give up…” The shrunken girl finally admitted with a sigh, she didn’t want to get closer to the overwhelming chest again, even if by mistake.

“You’re still going!? Then I- Eh?” The widest smile yet appeared on Yunyun’s face, she didn’t fully expect her rival to admit defeat. “F-finally! Let’s have the sleepover! Though, I guess first we both need a bath… Hehe…” The giantess remarked after taking another look at her rival’s drenched body.

“You're still a pervert, Yunyun…”

“S-shut up…! ”

Like this, with tearful eyes, Yunyun grabbed her change of clothes and got ready to go to the bathroom.

The sooner they got that out of the way the sooner their sleepover could commence! It was like a dream come true!

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks as always to Franchise Writer for his help editing the chapter. Hope to be back sooner this time!